Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

male and female A day out

It started with me waking up late.  Sarah and I were out of town. 

A little background:  both of us are into wetting and bathroom control.  We knew something like this was going to happen but didn't know who was going to be in charge.  Neither of us is really into public humiliation so we came prepared with diapers that either of us could wear.

Sarah stood over me in bed, holding a diaper in her hand.  "You remember what we decided last night, right?"

I groggily opened my eyes.  Damn, I'd meant to wake up before her.  I remember last night, we'd talked about how we had a busy day today, and the one who woke up later would be at the whims of the other in regards to bathroom breaks.  The only rule was, when the one in charge went, the other was allowed to go.  Wouldn't be a big deal except she had her morning pee and I had not.

I was starting this contest already at a 6/10 while she was at 0.

"You're right," I said.  "I'll take that diaper now and let's get going already."

She taped the diaper up tight on me and said "Remember, this is only a safety measure.  Big boys don't have accidents."

I replied "I know.  I'll try my best."   I was already not hopeful.

"I might be lenient a little, but if you have too many accidents today, you're spending the rest of the trip, including the ride home, in diapers."

We made our way to a little diner.  Just the pouring of water into my glass gave me a twinge.  Not wanting to make a scene, I texted her.

"Sarah, I need to pee.  Can I go pee?"

She looked at her phone, and then at me, and said aloud "we just sat down.  Why don't you figure out what you want for breakfast?  We have a long and busy day ahead of us."

I sighed.  We placed our orders.  Sarah made sure to remind me of proper hydration and I ended up drinking 2 glasses of water before our food came. 

I was dying by this point.  I was at a full 10/10.  She must have seen me fidgeting and shot me a stern glare.  She picked up her phone and sent me a message.  It read "behave yourself and I'll take you in 5 minutes."

I think I made it 2 before I started to leak.   5 minutes came around and Sarah got up out of her seat and helped me up by yanking me out of the booth.  The shock made me completely lose control for a good 3 seconds.   No danger of leaking but I knew I was wet.  She hurried me to the bathroom.  Once inside she locked the door.

She pulled down my pants as I struggled not to pee anymore.  She looked at the diaper and shook her head in disappointment.  "I know, I didn't let you have your morning pee, and that wasn't fair.  But you need to tell me sooner when you need to go.  We can't always just go running off to the bathroom the second you say you need to go."  She pulled her pants and panties down and sat on the toilet.  "I won't count this one against you, but since you've already had an accident I'm gonna go pee first."

The sound of her peeing into the toilet was the last straw.  As much as I tried to hold, I couldn't anymore and just emptied into the diaper.

Sarah finished up, and gently caressed my cheek.  "I know you tried your best.  Let's do better next time, OK?"  She got me into a fresh diaper, and we went out and finished breakfast.

We still had a full day ahead, but her encouragement gave me hope that I might be OK the rest of the outing.

(Part 1 of 3)