Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Two Sisters on a Plane

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Thanks so much everyone for your kind feedback! This has been my most popular story since joining this site and it took some time to come up with a third chapter that wasn't just a rehash of chapter 2 with diapers. Hope you enjoy :)

Katie couldn’t remember ever being as close with Audrey as they’d gotten in recent months. It took longer than their parents’ might’ve hoped, but both sisters had truly developed a friendship and mutual respect. The night before the trip was an absolute blast. They shared a bottle of wine while playing Mario Kart and laughing about several adventures and petty fights they’d had growing up.

As the night drew on, Katie noticed something. Over two hours had passed and neither she nor Audrey had gone to the bathroom yet. The bottle was over half empty and Katie definitely felt some pressure building in her bladder. Audrey’s legs were crossed, but it didn’t appear like she was in any urge to go. After they finished their current glasses, Audrey poured both of them a glass of water.

“Good plan,” Katie said taking a sip. Her bladder didn’t appreciate the new liquid, but Katie drank it quickly. She thought about getting up to pee, but ultimately stayed seated as an idea occurred to her.

“We’ve got a long flight tomorrow and I’ve always had a tiny bladder. I wonder if I can hold it longer than Audrey…”

It seemed like an interesting idea. Audrey had always had the stronger bladder of the two, so Katie figured she likely wouldn’t need to worry about using a diaper on the flight if she could outlast her. The task didn’t seem too daunting either. Audrey was tapping her foot, probably waiting for a lull in the game or conversation to get up and pee.

Eventually they grew tired of Mario Kart. Audrey poured them each a final glass to finish off the wine while hopping from foot to foot. It was comical to the point that Katie had to finally say something.

“Girl. Go pee!” Katie laughed.

“I will in a minute!” Audrey said. “But to be fair, every time I get up to go pee, it looks like you’re about to get up. You’re holding yourself like a madwoman.”

Katie went beet red. Apparently, she wasn’t as subtle as she thought. “Audrey, boot the Switch back up. There’s only one way to settle who pees first.”

“Oh, it’s on!” Audrey said. She turned the console back on as both sisters picked their characters. With a mischievous glint in her eye, Audrey picked the simply called “Water Park”.

“Real mature,” Katie laughed.

Bladder absolutely bursting, Katie braced herself for the toughest Mario Kart race of her life. She and Audrey had roughly split their games earlier, so it was a true toss up to see who would win. The race kicked off with an eventful first lap as she and Audrey kept it close while utilizing seemingly every item under the sun. Katie felt great until the very end of the lap when she felt an all too familiar sensation.

A few drops of pee leaked out. Katie grimaced and crossed her legs even tighter while taking a look at Audrey. Her sister was rocking back and forth while trying to lock into the game and ignore her own bladder. A gasp midway through the second lap proved she wasn’t quite successful.

“Is Audrey leaking too?” It certainly seemed like it. Audrey’s kart slowed down and Katie zoomed past her. She felt another spurt of pee and did her best to stay focused. The final lap started and the music sped up. She spun out a few seconds later as Audrey hit her with a red shell. Katie cast a fleeting glance at the bathroom door as she tried to close the gap against Audrey. She rounded a curve and got a red shell of her own. With Audrey ahead of her on a straightaway, she fired her shell. Audrey yelped, but not because of the game.

“I’m peeing, I’m peeing!” Audrey shouted jumping out of her chair. She sprinted into the bathroom with a few streaks visibly running down her legs.

“Hurry up!” Katie shouted as the door slammed shut.

“No promises!” Audrey called back.

Outside the door, Katie felt a few more leaks as Audrey peed. After one particularly strong spurt, she realized that she had no time to spare. Katie frantically looked around the living room before finding a flowerpot holding some type of ivy. Katie yanked her pants down as the dam burst. Pee rained down and soaked through her panties for a few seconds before she had a chance to pull them down. The release felt incredible as she watered the plant with several glasses of wine and water. Some inevitably splashed and she mopped it up with a paper towel as Audrey walked out. The black-haired girl had a softball sized wet patch on her pajama pants.

“Bathroom’s free,” Audrey said.

“About that. I watered your plant. Hope you don’t mind!” Katie said.

Audrey laughed. “There's no way.”

Katie giggled and held up the paper towel. “Do you need to smell it for proof?”

“Ew! I’ll take your word for it,” Audrey said. “Hopefully that wasn’t a sign of things to come tomorrow on the plane.”

“Hopefully not. I’d prefer not to use the diapers,” Katie said.

They went to bed about an hour later. Katie was sleeping on the couch and waited for her turn in the bathroom after Audrey. She got ready and then reluctantly walked back out into the living room where the pack of adult diapers sat on the counter. She really didn’t want to use one, but didn’t want to risk ruining Audrey’s couch either. She cringed at the all too familiar crinkle as she put it on and headed to bed.

“I’ll be fine. It’s just a precaution,” Katie told herself.

She fell asleep and had a dream where she was back on a plane. She and Audrey were younger, and joined by several of Audrey’s childhood friends who’d made fun of her for her accidents. The bathroom on the plane was out of order and all the other girls were absolutely desperate. Audrey wet herself first followed by Jenny, then Sarah, then Michelle. By the time Katie had her own accident, she was in no position for them to judge her.

Katie groggily woke up. Her dream had been a vivid one and she felt the padding of diaper. It was soaked, but thankfully hadn’t leaked. Her first reaction was annoyance that it happened. Then she began to panic. As open as she’d gotten with Audrey, she really did not want her to know about her bedwettings returning.  She looked around for a place to hide the soaked diaper. The trash didn’t need to be taken out and the diaper would stink to high heavens by the time they returned a week later. She considered waiting to throw it away at the airport, but didn’t want the diaper to be found by security as some kind of biohazard concern. Not wanting to tell Audrey, she tossed the diaper in a grocery bag and tiptoed to the door. The dumpster was right around the corner so she just had to undo the lock and…

“Katie?” A delirious Audrey said walking out of her room.

“Hey. Sorry if I woke you. You can go back to bed,” Katie said awkwardly.

“What are you doing?” Audrey asked cutting to the chase.

“I was taking something to the trash,” Katie admitted.

Audrey looked from the trash bag to the opened pack of diapers in understanding. “Has it started happening again?”

“Not always, but usually after I have a lot to drink a night. Not just alcohol either,” Katie said.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of. You saw what a mess I was earlier tonight. Just toss that in the trash, put on another one and we’ll take it out tomorrow morning,” Audrey said.

"And you're sure it's not a big deal?" Katie asked.

"Positive," Audrey said.

“You’re the best,” Katie said.

Audrey grinned. “Thanks. I try.”

After laughing that off, Katie put on a fresh diaper and headed back to bed. It was great to have such a caring sister like Audrey. She couldn’t wait for an exciting (and hopefully dry) trip to Nashville!