Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How many people poop in a diaper

I want too know how many do   

152 members have voted

1. 1. Question about diapers

• Yes I poop in my diaper
    • No I only pee in my diaper

Tried it. Super embarrassing / littlespace-inducing. Clean up takes me out of it immediately. 

It might be fun if someone else was into it but absolutely no thank you by myself. No chance I'd be down to do anything but use it then immediately change because even picking up my dog's poo makes me gag. 

Not yucking anyone who does. More power to you!

Edited by subndiapers (see edit history)

I don't do it often. Mainly due to the inconvenience. Cleanup is a hassle and it can be smelly and kinda gross/not fun to deal with and sit in and you can't really sit in it for as long without risking a rash vs just being wet.

But on the flip side it definitely induces very little feels and the relief feels good, plus it makes me feel like I'm getting a full use out of whatever I'm wearing.

So even though I don't do it often and prefer to be wet, I do still enjoy it and do it on rare occasions.

• 4 months later...

Personally I don't really like it, BUT when I commit myself to a week or a month in diapers I would consider it cheating if I took it off to go poop or for any other reason :P

Cleanup isn't really so bad if you don't go sitting around in it. I will usually wait till the diaper is mostly soaked and then go #2 and change right after.

I still kind of hate it though. I find it helps a lot to light an incense before doing it lol. That being said there is definitely something exciting about it.

I used to give myself enemas and put a diaper on right after but I quickly learned that was not a good idea lol. That was a long time ago though.

While I'm on the topic I would recommend regular coffee enemas for everyone and anyone. Especially ppl into messing. It is really good for you and it makes you feel so helpless!

Years ago I started with just peeing, which is as much fun as it is. 

Anyhow I've always wanted to try pooping in diapers. For the first time you do it I can tell it's not easy. You're thinking about the mess and cleaning it afterwards, but it gets easier everytime (as any other thing you do).

And the smell, well you get used to it. At some point it might as well get you in the mood, you know. Even sex doesn't smell good if you're not there doing it lol.

Cleaning part is easiest when you get to the idea that its just poo and you can touch it when youre washing it off. Just like you would do when you wash your babys bum. If youre worried about the smell afterwards, remember that poop is basicly oils and fat so the best way to clean the smell is to use something like dishsoap or so as I do. 

I've been doing it like 3months now and I already feel like expert if you can say so lol. Nothing feels better than diaper full of warm stuff. Anyone feel free to ask me anything about it!

• 1 month later...

I dont do it for fun. I have weak sphincter muscles and if I can’t get to a toilet in time it happens.  It sucks. I also have IBS flare ups and it can go bad quick. I usually just wear a pad if I’ll be outdoors or close to a toilet like at work. But going out to eat someplace new or anything extended,  I have to wear a diaper just in case.