Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tree Trimmer said:

Oh Good. Your boyf was quite shy! I would have asked you if I could help you hold it, lol!!

Lol early days.. he's much weaker bladder than me so I have to help him.. he pissed in kitchen sink that day..

Hes not shy , wasn't offended at all?, but not a turn on...

Unless I piss my pants when he spanks me.. then he loves it..

Many times, due to my weak bladder and playing omo waiting games and miscalculated my ability to hold it. Or just simply because of lack of opportunity to use a bathroom earlier and I just couldn't hold it long enough. It usually happened when I was crossdressed and had to wait in the line for the women's bathroom, but happened a few times when I was dressed as a man too. What can I say, I just have a weak bladder and accidents happen.

Most of these accidents were not fully wettings, but rather just big leaks, enough to make my panties or pants wet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2023 at 6:07 AM, CarmenCD said:

Many times, due to my weak bladder and playing omo waiting games and miscalculated my ability to hold it. Or just simply because of lack of opportunity to use a bathroom earlier and I just couldn't hold it long enough. It usually happened when I was crossdressed and had to wait in the line for the women's bathroom, but happened a few times when I was dressed as a man too. What can I say, I just have a weak bladder and accidents happen.

Most of these accidents were not fully wettings, but rather just big leaks, enough to make my panties or pants wet.

I fully relate 

I had an accident at a concert in line for the bathroom once, ever since I’ve always just not bothered and if I get desperate I wet myself where I am out of convenience. Also did the same thing at a sports event once 

• 1 month later...
On 1/30/2023 at 3:55 AM, Kat_ie said:

Yes but idk if any are that interesting to tell a story about; typical movie theater (its just so exciting to not pee before hand...), concerts (ok this ones genuine), etc

Those sound like really good stories tbh...I love the "can't hold it anymore" scenarios in public...and how other people might have reacted to it.

if I notice the urge to go and I can't get from where I am to a toilet in less than ~2min, it's coming out in my pants. I have absolutely leaked and had full accidents while I was in line and praying desperately for it to move faster.

I recently had 2 people in front of me at sheetz and couldn't hold on long enough to stay dry. started peeing as soon as I took a step toward the free stall and immediately started to undo my pants. in the process, I peed on the floor too and had to clean it up, all while people came in and out of the restroom 🤦🏻‍♂️