Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

New Years Eve / New Years Day

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, maybe the night with the most wet accidents (due to heavy drinking).

I was witness to many events. If you also have stories, pictures or videos, please post them here...

This picture was taken after a heavy new years eve party.
My (ex) girlfriend fell asleep drunk after many shots there and pissed herself on the barstool.
Then I taked her home...

newyearseve.jpg

I once woke up new years morning in a very badly wet bed after overdoing it the night before. Worst part was being new years day then the launderette I used to use after such incidents was closed and had to wait another day to wash the sheets and bedding. All could do that day was dry the mattress off. Very embarrassing start to the new year that was.

A few years ago I was partying at a bar till 3 o'clock. I went home really drunk and VERY desperate but thought to myself that I could do it easily, as I lived 3-5 minutes away. On my way home it got worse and after 300 meters I could barely hold it. So I went into a somewhat secluded gateway on the way and squatted down and still wearing my pants I completely flooded them. It was an awesome feeling as it even was my first experience with wetting outdoors. 

After getting home not caring if anyone could see me I had a nice finish (or a good start into the new year ;)) and just said to me that this was a better way as to pee in the hallway as I live in the second floor.

It was an awesome experience but without the alcohol I think I wouldn't have the courage to do it. And I think I maybe could have made it home but when you are naughty...😊

Had a glorious sighting in the early hours of New Years Day, just wish I could have seen it to its culmination. I was walking home, pretty drunk, at around 3am. I'd been at a houseparty, and my walk home was only about 15 minutes, mainly through residential streets, so I wasn't expecting much though. I do though have to cross the road at a roundabout with the local Shell Garage, and as I was cutting across the forecourt, I witnessed a taxi pull up, and 2 girls jump out & try the door The garage only had one employee working though, and was on the night hatch only. They ran over and literally begged him to let them use the toilet. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but he clearly refused, forcing them back into the taxi! My mind was racing, and there was nothing I could do but watch on as he drove away, man, I would give anything to be that driver, and to know how far they had to go. Imagine how desperate they must have been to beg for that stop!! The mind boggles as to how it ended, because they looked absolutely beside themselves!

46 minutes ago, pguy69 said:

Had a glorious sighting in the early hours of New Years Day, just wish I could have seen it to its culmination. I was walking home, pretty drunk, at around 3am. I'd been at a houseparty, and my walk home was only about 15 minutes, mainly through residential streets, so I wasn't expecting much though. I do though have to cross the road at a roundabout with the local Shell Garage, and as I was cutting across the forecourt, I witnessed a taxi pull up, and 2 girls jump out & try the door The garage only had one employee working though, and was on the night hatch only. They ran over and literally begged him to let them use the toilet. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but he clearly refused, forcing them back into the taxi! My mind was racing, and there was nothing I could do but watch on as he drove away, man, I would give anything to be that driver, and to know how far they had to go. Imagine how desperate they must have been to beg for that stop!! The mind boggles as to how it ended, because they looked absolutely beside themselves!

Yes, New Year's Eve must be the peak night of the year for young women visiting the toilet in their knickers in the back of a taxi. A nice thought...

5 minutes ago, pguy69 said:

Imagine the sights that taxi drivers have seen. Can't think of many better jobs than taxi driver on New Years Eve

I'd definitely take the long way around with a desperate woman in the back. Seek out the potholes and speed bumps... and never mind a cleaning charge when the young lady has a little accident, I'd give her a tip instead 😉 

Edited by nappypants (see edit history)
1 minute ago, nappypants said:

I'd definitely take the long way around with a desperate woman in the back. And never mind a cleaning charge when the young lady has a little accident, I'd give her a tip instead 😉 

Oh, I couldn't disagree more strongly. I am all about the desperation, and the longer that can be prolonged the better. I would be making a huge thing about the soiling charge. They either hold it in, or they squat outside and I get to see everything! You're exactly right about taking the long way round though