Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full bladder at the doctors

Luving this topic

Well, a few months ago I found out i needed an abdominal scan, instructed to arrive with a full bladder (i was told that was skipping morning pee OR drinking 600ml of water 30min before the exam).

I was "the only happy person in the would" for an ultrasound exam i guess.

That day, i enhoyed myself to the max. I woke up, had a shower skipping morning piss (can be tough), had some water nrfjrd leaving home, "Just in case" dressed etc arrives at the clinic, "Just in case i had 500ml water", had a blood sample and was time to the scan. I had "more 200ml Just in case". I could def feel a 7.5/10 full (which in this community is comfy but for normal people, agony).

Of course the scan delayed some 30min and i was an 8/19, started worrying if i overdid it miscalculating, a hand in my tight but still nonchalant. I went asking and it was a bit late really ...well soon i was called.

The doc analyzed and told me i had a "too Full bladder". I innocenrly replied it was examination instructions so i skipped morning piss and had 600ml water (had more but i lied not too look too eager) and the doc "oh that explains It" and continued "it's Just default instruction but u do nt necessarily need to do It all you're already Full"

I felt more proud and better than when i got the best exam grade in class during School times and said "it's ok, i guess i can handle It some 30 more min If necessary". The doc was like "oh i see you are calm" (i really needed a good 8/10 piss but played nonchalant...as expected in this situation true to be said) and continued "most people would look uncomfortable with a bladder looking full like yours in the scanner screen" but the doc didn't say more about it. Those were only fast comments.

I had to lie still in my back, lower my pants, then turn and again, oh it was excruciatingly good the prove pressing on my navel.

After the exam the doc said i could use the toilet. Ofc i was t*itting It all and taking selfies and having the time of my life só i deliberatedly ignored the toilets and went to the office. To make It short after 1h it was getting serious and not to quit nonchalant mode at work i had to void before lunch and it was a good piss.

I'm looking forward to get through a new check up scan... But now i know there are specific examinations that MEASURE the contents inside the bladder...in love lol

4 hours ago, eucoloco said:

Luving this topic

Well, a few months ago I found out i needed an abdominal scan, instructed to arrive with a full bladder (i was told that was skipping morning pee OR drinking 600ml of water 30min before the exam).

I was "the only happy person in the would" for an ultrasound exam i guess.

That day, i enhoyed myself to the max. I woke up, had a shower skipping morning piss (can be tough), had some water nrfjrd leaving home, "Just in case" dressed etc arrives at the clinic, "Just in case i had 500ml water", had a blood sample and was time to the scan. I had "more 200ml Just in case". I could def feel a 7.5/10 full (which in this community is comfy but for normal people, agony).

Of course the scan delayed some 30min and i was an 8/19, started worrying if i overdid it miscalculating, a hand in my tight but still nonchalant. I went asking and it was a bit late really ...well soon i was called.

The doc analyzed and told me i had a "too Full bladder". I innocenrly replied it was examination instructions so i skipped morning piss and had 600ml water (had more but i lied not too look too eager) and the doc "oh that explains It" and continued "it's Just default instruction but u do nt necessarily need to do It all you're already Full"

I felt more proud and better than when i got the best exam grade in class during School times and said "it's ok, i guess i can handle It some 30 more min If necessary". The doc was like "oh i see you are calm" (i really needed a good 8/10 piss but played nonchalant...as expected in this situation true to be said) and continued "most people would look uncomfortable with a bladder looking full like yours in the scanner screen" but the doc didn't say more about it. Those were only fast comments.

I had to lie still in my back, lower my pants, then turn and again, oh it was excruciatingly good the prove pressing on my navel.

After the exam the doc said i could use the toilet. Ofc i was t*itting It all and taking selfies and having the time of my life só i deliberatedly ignored the toilets and went to the office. To make It short after 1h it was getting serious and not to quit nonchalant mode at work i had to void before lunch and it was a good piss.

I'm looking forward to get through a new check up scan... But now i know there are specific examinations that MEASURE the contents inside the bladder...in love lol

Sounds like you had fun.

I too have had an ultrasound made for which I needed a full bladder, multiple even, but this story is about the last one. Beforehand I decided to take the opportunity to have some fun and I followed the instructions from a different hospital instead of mine, that told me to drink four instead of two glasses of water.

I was nicely full by the time I got into the waiting room and by the time I got onto the examination table (15 minutes late, off course) I was struggling a little to lay still as instructed.

Then, the tech mentioned she saw something a little different from the norm and she request me to stay on the table while she got the radiologist to have a look himself. That turned out to take 45 minutes and when they got back I quickly pulled my hand back as I had been holding myself. By then my bladder was painfully full and during the examination I leaked a few dribbles into my underwear.

Climbing off the table and buttoning up my pants again I think I leaked again, but luckily my pants staid dry and after that I could make a dash for the (fortunately free) toilet.

2 hours ago, Holdon said:

Do you have a desperation scale to get to the head of the queue?  As in pee dancing, holding yourself, bent over etc?

Normally the patients comes to me saying that they are dying so I have to see how bad is that and make priority. 

The last shift I have 30 patients on my list to do pelvic ultrasound. So all of the have to be with a full bladder. I had 3 young men squirming around and one of the have a hardon because of the big presión of his bladder. One of them dean 2 liters instead of 500 ml. When I was doing the scan I could see he had 1.7 Liter in his bladder. He was shivering because of the pressure of boiling pee inside of him. 

1 hour ago, BladderFull12 said:

Normally the patients comes to me saying that they are dying so I have to see how bad is that and make priority. 

The last shift I have 30 patients on my list to do pelvic ultrasound. So all of the have to be with a full bladder. I had 3 young men squirming around and one of the have a hardon because of the big presión of his bladder. One of them dean 2 liters instead of 500 ml. When I was doing the scan I could see he had 1.7 Liter in his bladder. He was shivering because of the pressure of boiling pee inside of him. 

Pity there is not a small ultrasound for sale to the public!

For me I was on the other end of it. I worked for a cheap doctor and we had a toilet that was supposed to be for patients but it got nasty and destroyed and he didn't want to spend money to fix it and lol I sure as hell didn't want to offer to help either he'd probably make me clean it.

So I'd always get patients who are like "It's great we're finished, now where's the toilet?" and I'd be like "Sorry we don't have one," they respond "Haha nice joke where's the toilet?" and I reply "Sorry we used to have one but it got damaged, please go to the McDonald's nearby or ask around". I used to have a few specific stores I'd tell them to try if they don't want to wait until they get home. Worse is the manager of those places would somehow find out we were directing people there and they were getting mad so we had to stop naming them lol - you'd think someone who goes to the McD's bathroom would order something after so it'd be good business but apparently not. Bad situation all around.