Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Video games and desperation and bondage?

hello again! I'm back for more wet fun. this time I'm playing video games and watching TV in bed. I'm home alone for the next few hours, and I already feel an urge to go. I've recently had a can of pepsi and a bottle of water, and I'm about to refill the water. I'm wearing panties and I'm trying to decide what other clothes I should put on, if any. I'm also thinking of tying myself up, at least tying my legs together. maybe laying/sitting on something absorbent on top of a garbage bag to protect my bed, and not freeing myself until I'm wet. I have to be able to hide the evidence because while my partner knows and is also into it, it's embarrassing to explain when they get home, and also the reason I'm home alone is because I begged off a dinner with friends for not feeling well lol. which is true, but holding is fun. 

any suggestions? 

Looks like my partner will be home sooner than I thought, so my time line might need to speed up a little. But I'm feeling the need to go more than I thought, which I found out when I stood up to refill my water bottle lol

I'm standing next to the bed subconsciously seating back and forth with my legs pressed together while I figure out what to wet in. I guess I'm more desperate than I thought lol 

definitely feeling desperate, having trouble concentrating on my game. my legs are bound pretty tightly but I'm wiggling them as much as I can, grinding my pelvis up into the air to relieve pressure. to make the wetting actually happen I might need to force myself to be still, and I just rotated my ankles so they're still tied together but now my legs are basically criss cross applesauce on the garbage bag. it definitely made the urge to go worse. time to drink more! 

I think I'm past the point where I can focus on video games, time to switch to a TV show! I'm feeling twitches and pulses now, and I've finished the can of soda. 

oh god I keep almost leaking and holding it back. it's like right there. being forced to stay criss cross applesauce and pretending that I can't use my hands to help is making things move along pretty quickly. it's hard to focus on the show, and hard to type. Thank God for autocorrecg

I think I just dribbled in my panties a little, just barely 

I wiggled my way to a seating position, still tied up and still criss cross applesauce, and the desperation immediately ratched up because now I'm slightly hunched and the pressure is intense. I'm about to wet myself 

oh fuck my eyes are watering, I'm trying so hard to be still, I'm starting to vocalize my need more which is extra humiliating because the window is cracked behind me and anyone walking by could hear

Always fun to freeze a pair of scissors into a cup (plastic) of water. Then tie yourself to the bed frame by your ankles, pull the knot tight and (assuming it's a fabric or hemp rope) drop some water onto the knot. That'll make it really hard to undo if nigh impossible. Then drink a litre of water, if you can melt the ice you can cut the rope and escape!