• Beach
    • Woods
  2. 2. Which type of jeans?

• Blue
    • Black
  3. 3. Which type of video?

• POV
    • Not POV

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/29/2022 at 01:55 PM

Hey folks!

I'm heading out on my road trip home tomorrow, and I'd like to take advantage of the chance to have some discrete wet fun on the journey. While I have road games planned (per my 'Road Trip Suggestions' post), I'd like to take a longer, wetter lunch break as well. I'll have access to beaches and woods, depending on which route I take (as determined by your answers). I'll definitely be taking a video of whatever happens throughout the trip!

Edited by themerger (see edit history)
6 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Wohoo! ๐Ÿ‘ย 

You really needed to go, hm? And did you continue your road trip soaked like that?

I walked back to my car in wet jeans and could've definitely changed between my car and the vegetation at the end of this cul-de-sac in which I was parked, BUT there was an electrician in a van parked DIRECTLY behind my car.

So I laid out a towel in my front seat and drove about 10 minutes before I decided to change out of my pants on the go. I did the majority of the work while I was stopped at a traffic light, but out of view of other drivers/potential cameras at the intersection. About 45 minutes into my bare bottomed drive, l came upon a wooded park where there was only one other car- with no one in it- in a large, secluded parking lot. So I just reached back into my bag and grabbed some sweats, put them on in the driver's seat, and made my way home.
ย 

5 hours ago, WatchMeWiggle said:

You're very brave! I don't think I could ever do something like this!

People seemed so far away on both sides of me- it was hard to feel too uncomfortable. Anytime I thought someone might approach (there was one runner with his dog and a person looking for a spot to fish who passed by) I just moved away from the shoreline up to where my stuff was laid out by the dunes, and that created a fair deal of distance. Once the stain spread out more uniformly on the front and dried a little, it felt even more doable. I never knew how I'd react until I tried, but at this point I feel pretty well practiced. All it took was a few very positive experiences and a little extra discretion to make it a semi-regular pastime!

On 12/31/2022 at 12:58 PM, Barefoot247 said:

Great video, so much pee.ย  You must have been holding for some time.

I didn't feel SUPER desperate, so there was definitely more than I was expecting! All that pee really helped the stain spread out more evenly, which I think bolstered my confidence a lil more.
ย 

On 12/31/2022 at 1:10 PM, OldWetGuy said:

Very nice wetting! Itโ€™s cool that Mr. Johnson was standing up when you started. You can tell that heโ€™s happy when he soaks your waistband.

Thank you so much! All I had to do was a lil adjustment. I think being in public kept me from being all that aroused. That came later ๐Ÿ˜„