Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kevin's kinda popular and very cute, so why not? (Mild Kevin/Jack if you squint)

Kevin groaned and discretely crossed his legs behind the desk, trembling and sweating heavily as he tried to hold back the flood inside of his swollen bladder. 

"Oh, come on...I was supposed to trade shifts hours ago! I can't at least have a break?" he complained to himself, his bladder was starting to hurt from all the pressure, "I feel like an overfilled water balloon..." he whimpered. Kevin shifted his weight from foot to foot, than paced. Suddenly a customer entered. Of course, it was Jack, of all people. Kevin became tense, shivering as he tried not to make his need apparent. He wiped sweat from his brow as Jack neared. 

"Uhh...Are you alright?" Jack looked concerned, than furrowed his brows, "You haven't gotten into any trouble, have you?" he looks around at the candy.

"What!? No! Of course not! I'm just...feeling a little sick today..." Kevin suddenly doubled over and grunted at a pain in his lower abdomen. Jacks expression returned to concern.

"Are you sure you're ok? You...look like you're in a lot of pain...Do you need help?"

"I do!" Kevin drops his arms down on the desk and lets his thighs lock together, "I haven't had a break in hours! I just need someone to cover for me while I use the bathroom!"

"Th-That's awful! I'm sorry, Kevin...Here, I'll cover you! You hurry out of here, alright?" Jack gave a pity smile. Kevin, legs wobbling, shuffled from behind the desk, breath heavy and body strained. 

"Oh my god, it's an emergency...H-hold on, I've got you! Just a little longer..." Jack tried to guide Kevin as he made his way to the restroom, but the journey came to a premature end as Kevin, yelped and dropped to his knees, hands dug between his legs. Jack backed away, flustered.

"Oh, no! No no no no! I can't! I'm not gonna make it! I'm so sorry!" Kevin began to panic, unable to do anything to stop the urine bursting from him in a powerful, messy stream. He covered his mouth, but it was still easy to hear him moaning and whining in relief as the puddle beneath him grew. He began to cry as the humiliation fully set in. Jack gulped and carefully knelt beside him.

"Hey, buddy...It's ok. Just...let everything out, " He rubbed Kevin's back, "Don't worry about it. I'll look out for you, ok?" Jack reminded Kevin to take deep breaths as he finished relieving himself in his pants, tears still falling.

"This is the worst! It's so humiliating!" Kevin pressed his hands to his face, hiding his shame.

"Hey, don't worry about it. Accidents are pretty common. I mean, they happen to me a lot..." Jack flushes slightly at his own confession, "Just go ahead and get showered and changed. Don't come back to work either. Just take a nice, relaxing break, ok? I'll take care of everything else over here."

Kevin was immensely grateful.