Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female My drunk friend has very weak bladder I guess.

Ooo this is a very hot story Nir! Apart from the drink driving, which I don’t approve of either. 

I’d love to hear some more stories of your friend having accidents while drinking 🙂 she sounds like a lot of fun to be around. Does she care when she pisses herself? Or doesn’t she mind having pissy knickers?

She reminds me of my wild friend which I’ve shared some stories of before. Also very accident prone when drinking. 

Another quick story about her. We we drinking at the local pub sitting down at a table and I was making her laugh when her expression changed and she jumped up and said I have to pee NOW! And ran off to the toilets. She came back a few minutes later and I asked her if she there it ok. She smiled and told me she leaked a little when I made her laugh then she started leaking again as she was pulling her loose fitting linen pants down. She said she mostly made it but her panties were soaked. Such a hot thing to hear, especially since she doesn’t know it turns me on. I asked if she needed to go home and change. She laughed and said ‘Nah, it’s warm tonight, I’ll be dry soon!’. We stayed there another couple of hours and I couldn’t stop thinking about her wet panties the whole time.