Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

transgender (ftm) Sleeping on a filling bladder

• non-binary

I've done this several times before, not since transitioning though.  Spiro and other factors make that difficult now lol

But yeah, I would go to bed with a bladder filled enough with pee that I had a pretty significant bump.  Once I recorded myself doing it, kinda funny listening to myself go from wriggling and whining to snoring in the space of like 2 minutes lol.  The next morning I'd wake up after less sleep than normal, but the "settling in" my bladder did while I was asleep makes morning torture fun.

2 minutes ago, Weather said:

I've done this several times before, not since transitioning though.  Spiro and other factors make that difficult now lol

But yeah, I would go to bed with a bladder filled enough with pee that I had a pretty significant bump.  Once I recorded myself doing it, kinda funny listening to myself go from wriggling and whining to snoring in the space of like 2 minutes lol.  The next morning I'd wake up after less sleep than normal, but the "settling in" my bladder did while I was asleep makes morning torture fun.

Spiro has a big influence indeed. I already have an OAB without so on it was hell. I got an orchiectomy about five years ago. I'm happy I don't have to take that anymore...

I have done this a few times, especially if I take tea to bed with me. As an adult, my bladder normally just wakes me up early. Though sometimes I can only sleep a couple hours before the tea demands I wake up.

One interesting experience I had with 'tea bladder' as I slept was that I had one of those much discussed 'pee dreams'. I could feel myself starting to let go but then I suddenly woke up. Maybe one day I'll just not wake up in time 😋

15 hours ago, Weather said:

That sounds amazing. I’ve never been able to get really any bump I can even feel unless I’m bursting (within like 30 minutes of losing control) 

On 12/27/2022 at 8:49 AM, Weather said:

what does "settling in" mean? I'm intrigued

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Simpfan4

I can't remember a time when I have gone to sleep without having some pee left in my bladder. I can sleep even when it's full enough to be distracting. I just focus on something else and soon, it's no longer an issue. The pee dreams aren't inevitable for me, but when they occur, I have finally been able to release a few squirts in the dream. I never get full relief though and always wake up dry. I have slept with a completely full bladder too, without waking in the middle of the night to empty it. I have so much arousal when I do wake up then.

Guest Simpfan4
On 1/4/2023 at 10:46 AM, Weather said:

Like, being full without being frantic because it happened slowly while I was asleep.  So when I wake up, it's very full, but I'm still sort of comfortable.

My fiancé's late mother owned a pickup truck with two gas tanks. I have always thought that maybe I have a "reserve tank" built into my body that holds the pee that it isn't allowed to be released. So whenever I was near a bathroom, I wasn't running in there frequently. When it wasn't available, I just told myself to wait. I could control it then. It went into the reserve and came out later when I was at home. Now it wants to play cat-and-mouse games with me. 

Guest Simpfan4

I let go, stopped fighting the urge and peed in my brand-new pull-up, which was supposed to be reserved for accidents. When you request 30/month and they give you 50/month, there's definitely an urge to use some for playtime.

• 5 months later...