Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Seeking Omorashi Hypnosis Scripts/Ideas for New Videos!

Thanks to all those who submitted ideas/scripts, I have some work to do in putting them to video. I hope to have those out soon enough!

That said, I would love to take on even more scripts/ideas so that everyone will have a big enough batch of videos to enjoy. So if you haven't already, or want to submit more, I'm happy to look at more submissions! They've been great so far and should make for some great videos. Again, that's [email protected] (with two A's!) if you have submissions. Or send them here if you like!

Edited by KimAustad (see edit history)
On 12/27/2022 at 8:11 PM, ThrowAway99 said:

I must admit, I am very curious as to why you are so generous. It’s not everyday that a person is openly taking free suggestions and ideas for free content.

What has inspired you to do this?

I just got horny, and it's always such a shame to see that there is so little hypnosis wetting content out there for me to get off too. So, I'm trying to fix that!

You need only ask.  I've fantasized often about paying someone to make the following video:

Prolog:  She doesn't believe someone can be hypnotized to do something they would not ordinarily do.  He's a hypnotist (and a pervert) and thinks otherwise.  One of them dares the other and they agree to try it out.

Scenario:  She's seated, under hypnosis.  He has her visualize walking down the corridor to the bathroom, wanting to pee.  Leads her through walking in and lowering her pants (in her mind; in real life she's still seated) and suggests she let go.  It starts to pop her out of trance, as she realizes the result would be something she would not ordinarily do.

Continuation:  He suggests to her that she feels justifiably proud of realizing she can't be hypnotized into doing something she isn't generally willing to do, such as wetting her pants.  And that where she really is is seated in a chair.  And that now that she's proven that, to him and to herself, she really *does* need to pee, so he suggests she sees herself standing, walking down the hall, turning in towards the bathroom, unbuckling her belt... we see on her face some complex struggles as she figures out that once again this is not where she really is and that to pee right now is not something she would ordinarily do.  Again, he congratulates her, and suggests she feel proud and successful, but soon again suggests that she visualize that she's walking down the hall...

There should be many repeats, but of course as time goes on she gets more desperate and the induced condition of anticipating being able to go to the bathroom makes it harder each time to not only rise over the hypnotic suggestion but also to impose physical control when she was close to releasing.

With the expected eventual results of course.

@KimAustad This may sound weird, but can you share some concepts and ideas you particularly like? Like, are there any hypno scenarios you really like that you want someone else to help interpret and mold.

Since you’ve said that you are doing this for your own enjoyment, I think it’s only fair that the contributors try to play into your strengths. I think everyone would agree that  you being comfortable and enjoying yourself should be top priority when suggesting ideas.

I enjoy the opportunity.

Setting: Bathroom with a spiral illusion taped over the toilet.

Scenario: You explain the camera as if it's a person that the spiral hypnotizes you and makes you relax and forget what you are doing. That you can't go to the toilet because it won't work and begging the camera person to remove the spiral. The person remains silent Eventually you get frustrated and try to go anyways, but as you are trying to get your pants down (like unbuttoning) you swivel towards the spiral and freeze. Peeing in your pants and just standing there relaxed in your soaked pants. Ends with the caption "Eventually I moved her away from the spiral, but I am not taking it away from the toilet :D" or so.

I enjoy thinking of ideas from prompts so we can gladly collaborate on developing ideas if you want. Another idea with hypnosis.

Setting: bathroom 

Scenario: you can’t use buttons. You say how you’ve done hypnosis to stop perceiving buttons in order to help you quit gaming. Unfortunately your brain has taken this all buttons, so you literally can’t find the button. You ask the camera to help but there’s no reimpose, you ask again pointing vaguely at your crotch as you start to lose control. You try to pull them down without using the button and you can’t, you end up totally wetting your pants. At the end you say , “great, now I have to wear wet pants until I cut them off or get someone to help” as you then sit in the toilet and finish through your pants, then begin household bathroom stuff, occasionally trying you pull down the pants to no success. 

Love hypnosis wetting, including your videos. A more complicated scenario that came into my mind when listening to true crime podcasts a few weeks back was something to do with the hypnosis that detectives used to use (or still use? i think it's considered junk science by now) to help witnesses recall details of a crime. I could imagine a witness of a scary situation recalling the situation under hypnosis and reciting out everything that happened, including how they wet themselves in fear, and of course, wetting themselves again as they recall it. Could also be desperation if they were a hostage in a bank robbery for example.

Of course, as I was typing this I realized it would require a 'voice reveal' so it's off the table xD I'll click 'submit reply' anyway for your amusement.

1 hour ago, bestrapperalive said:

Love hypnosis wetting, including your videos. A more complicated scenario that came into my mind when listening to true crime podcasts a few weeks back was something to do with the hypnosis that detectives used to use (or still use? i think it's considered junk science by now) to help witnesses recall details of a crime. I could imagine a witness of a scary situation recalling the situation under hypnosis and reciting out everything that happened, including how they wet themselves in fear, and of course, wetting themselves again as they recall it. Could also be desperation if they were a hostage in a bank robbery for example.

Of course, as I was typing this I realized it would require a 'voice reveal' so it's off the table xD I'll click 'submit reply' anyway for your amusement.

Still fun to read all of these ideas, even if they wouldn't end up making it into a video that I could make!

On 12/30/2022 at 10:13 PM, ThrowAway99 said:

@KimAustad This may sound weird, but can you share some concepts and ideas you particularly like? Like, are there any hypno scenarios you really like that you want someone else to help interpret and mold.

Since you’ve said that you are doing this for your own enjoyment, I think it’s only fair that the contributors try to play into your strengths. I think everyone would agree that  you being comfortable and enjoying yourself should be top priority when suggesting ideas.

Well, humiliation is always something I really enjoy, so scenarios and concepts around that are lovely. It's also great when hypnosis becomes the driver for pants wetting, especially for girls who'd never pee themselves otherwise. 

If anyone is looking for inspiration in the areas of hypno-humiliation, Disgustinggirl is a fantastic manniper on Hypnohub. Though, some things are a bit more extreme for some, her work was great when she was still active.

But beyond that, I like hypnosis because it's a way to give up control to others and be made to do humiliating things as a result. Some ideas are better than others, but being made to do what others want is arousing on its own for me.

3 hours ago, Rain_Attica said:

Hello there, big fan of your work! I'm not one to mince words, so I'll get right into it. I hope you don't find this presumptuous. Actually, what I hope, is that you find it arousing.

GOOD MORNING KIMBERLY. YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE, AND WHAT IS HAPPENING. YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER THIS, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN UNDER DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR SEVERAL HOURS. YOU HAVE ONLY JUST AWOKEN FROM YOUR HYPNOTIC SPELL. DURING THAT TIME, YOU HAVE HAD PHRASES IMPLANTED INTO YOUR MIND, THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL CERTAIN THINGS, OR PERFORM CERTAIN ACTIONS. WE ARE GOING TO TEST THE EFFACACY OF THESE PHRASES TODAY. 

EVERYBODY WILL BE WATCHING YOUR PERFORMANCE. EVERYBODY WILL SEE WHAT A GOOD AND OBEDIENT GIRL YOU ARE, FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS AND COMMANDS. EVEN THOUGH THIS MAY BE VERY EMBARRASSING FOR YOU, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE PROGRAM.

YOU DO NOT REALIZE IT, BUT YOUR BLADDER IS VERY FULL. HOWEVER, YOU CANNOT FEEL IT, BECAUSE I HAVE NOT PERMITTED YOU TO DO SO. YOU MAY ALSO BE FEELING VERY CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF. THIS FEELING IS LINKED TO THE FIRST OF THE PHRASES WE WILL BE TESTING TODAY. 

"SHOW OFF". YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO LOOK AT YOUR BIG, ROUND BUTT, KIMBERLY. YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOUR BOTTOM, AND YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE. SHOW US WHAT A NICE BOTTOM YOU HAVE, KIMBERLY. 

VERY GOOD. YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL. YOU HAVE A VERY ATTRACTIVE BUTT, AND EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT IT. YOU WANT EVERYBODY TO SEE WHAT A BIG, ROUND BOTTOM YOU HAVE. 

YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL. THE TEST OF THE FIRST PHRASE HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL. WE WILL NOW TEST THE SECOND PHRASE. 

"DESPERATE". YOU WILL NOW REALIZE HOW VERY BADLY YOU NEED TO URINATE. YOUR BLADDER IS VERY, VERY FULL. YOU WANT TO GO TO THE BATHROOM VERY BADLY. THAT'S RIGHT, KIMBERLY. YOU NEED TO PEE. YOU NEED TO PEE RIGHT NOW. YOU CANNOT HELP BUT TO SQUIRM AND WRITHE WITH DESPERATION.

YOU NEED TO URINATE SO BADLY, KIMBERLY, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO WET YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT MAKE IT TO THE BATHROOM. YOU NEED TO PEE SO BADLY, THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PEE IN YOUR PANTS. 

HOWEVER, KIMBERLY, I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU THE COMMAND THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO BEGIN URINATING. EVEN THOUGH YOU NEED TO PEE SO BADLY RIGHT NOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PEE IN YOUR PANTS, YOU CANNOT PEE. I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU PERMISSION. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CANNOT PEE. YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL, KIMBERLY. YOU ARE DOING VERY WELL AT FOLLOWING ORDERS. EVERYONE IS VERY AMUSED AT WHAT A GOOD, OBEDIENT GIRL YOU ARE. 

NOW WE WILL TEST THE NEXT PHRASE. "ASSUME THE POSITION".

VERY GOOD, KIMBERLY. YOU ARE A GOOD, OBEDIENT GIRL. NOW THAT YOU ARE IN POSITION, WE WILL TEST THE FINAL COMMAND. 

"WET YOURSELF". "WET YOURSELF". "WET YOURSELF". START TO WET YOUR PANTS, KIMBERLY. YOU CANNOT HOLD IT ANYMORE. YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OVER YOUR BLADDER ANYMORE. JUST LET GO. JUST GIVE UP AND URINATE. URINATE IN YOUR PANTS, KIMBERLY. "WET YOURSELF". "WET YOURSELF". "WET YOURSELF".

GOOD JOB, KIMBERLY. YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL WHO FOLLOWS ORDERS. EMPTY YOUR BLADDER INTO YOUR PANTS, KIMBERLY. FEEL YOUR JEANS BECOME HOT AND SOAKING WET WITH YOUR URINE. LOSE ALL CONTROL, AND HELPLESSLY PEE YOUR PANTS. COMPLETELY WET YOUR PANTS FOR ALL OF US TO SEE. THAT'S A GOOD GIRL.

YOU HAVE WET YOURSELF IN FRONT OF A FULL AUDIENCE. YOU SHOULD FEEL HUMILIATED, BUT YOU DO NOT. YOU ARE A VERY NAUGHTY, DIRTY GIRL. NOW WE WILL RE-TEST A COMMAND. "SHOW OFF". 

GOOD JOB, KIMBERLY. SHOW OFF HOW WET YOUR PANTS ARE TO EVERYONE. YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEE WHAT A WET GIRL YOU ARE. YOU WET YOUR PANTS IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY, AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF IT. 

I AM GOING TO COUNT TO 10. WHEN I REACH 10, YOU WILL AWAKEN FROM YOUR TRANCE AND REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE. YOU WILL HAVE FREE WILL FROM THIS POINT ON. THE HUMILIATION OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WILL FULLY REGISTER WITH YOU. HOWEVER, FROM THIS DAY FORTH, IT WILL BECOME MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT FOR YOU TO HOLD YOUR PEE. EVENTUALLY, YOU WILL WET YOUR PANTS EVERY DAY. NOW I WILL BEGIN COUNTING. 

10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 

WAKE UP, KIMBERLY. YOU HAVE WET YOURSELF. YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP.

I'm so unbelievably impressed by this! Not only do you have a fully fledged script ready to go, but you also have detailed, VISUAL instructions on just what I should be doing in scene. Apart from the obvious in peeing my pants, of course! I've got to ask, how hard was that all to put together? I don't quite know about programs like that, but implementing their use could lead to a streamlining of future project planning with others. 

This should be plenty of fun to film, thanks for the contribution!

Edited by KimAustad (see edit history)
3 hours ago, KimAustad said:

I'm so unbelievably impressed by this! Not only do you have a fully fledged script ready to go, but you also have detailed, VISUAL instructions on just what I should be doing in scene. Apart from the obvious in peeing my pants, of course! I've got to ask, how hard was that all to put together? I don't quite know about programs like that, but implementing their use could lead to a streamlining of future project planning with others. 

This should be plenty of fun to film, thanks for the contribution!

I'm glad you approve! The program I use to create those models is called "Magic Poser". It's a phone app, but I mostly use the web version. It wasn't very  difficult, but it took me about two hours to put all that together. I also have a lot of experience with the program, as I use it for creating reference material for art commissions. I also use MS paint for the text / sfx, and to clean up the shots a little. It's a bit of a clunky process, as there's no way to export images, so I have to just take screenshots- hence using MS paint to crop. 

Anyway, as I said, I'm glad you liked my contribution, and would love to see it some day! 

On 1/10/2023 at 12:14 PM, HypnosFan said:

I personally would love to see anything story driven for it. Maybe something like the drunk video we saw once before, something in which you like bump into someone and then get zoinked into a trance.

I agree, story driven stuff is fun and does a lot more for me compared to just peeing myself. It's just hard to write for those kinds of scripts!

4 minutes ago, KimAustad said:

I agree, story driven stuff is fun and does a lot more for me compared to just peeing myself. It's just hard to write for those kinds of scripts!

I like writing stories, but it's kind of hard to figure exactly how to write a story for the setup you have going in your videos. Like, would I just write a story that contains wetting and the text to speech bot reads it out, with you peeing your pants when your character in the story pees their pants? Is that even hypnosis anymore? Hard to figure.

It can be hypnosis, so long as it includes hypnosis-related content. What I do isn't strictly hypnosis in the literal sense. You'd want to be laid back in a dark room with a guided voice that can actively work you into a trance. Relying on robots to read a script that will hypnotize you while also being stood up in a well-lit room is just not going to be literal hypnosis. 

What I do is kinky fun, the sort of hypnosis that we all wish existed, where minds can be hijacked and told to do certain embarrassing things like peeing your pants. If I was going to do literal hypnosis, I'd need to make hour long videos on a couch, and that's not very fun! But otherwise, I can still make wetting videos that follow some sort of story, whether or not they include hypnosis.

51 minutes ago, KimAustad said:

It can be hypnosis, so long as it includes hypnosis-related content. What I do isn't strictly hypnosis in the literal sense. You'd want to be laid back in a dark room with a guided voice that can actively work you into a trance. Relying on robots to read a script that will hypnotize you while also being stood up in a well-lit room is just not going to be literal hypnosis. 

What I do is kinky fun, the sort of hypnosis that we all wish existed, where minds can be hijacked and told to do certain embarrassing things like peeing your pants. If I was going to do literal hypnosis, I'd need to make hour long videos on a couch, and that's not very fun! But otherwise, I can still make wetting videos that follow some sort of story, whether or not they include hypnosis.

Well, I went for it. I went for sort of a 'realistic hypnosis tape gone wrong' with a story sort of contained within, and the implication that it will happen for real in the future.

Welcome. Welcome to the powerful and sublime world of hypnosis. You have selected this journey because you have some anxieties and uncertainties about flying on airplanes. However, by the time we are done here, you will see that this is unnecessary. Flying on airplanes is totally safe and relaxing, and you do not need to feel worried or stressed.

Take a deep, calming breath. Do it slowly. In, and out. In, and out. Very good. Sit back in your chair, and begin to relax your muscles. You will start at your head, and work your way down slowly to your toes. You will focus only on the sound of my voice. All other sounds fade into the background, until you can not hear them at all. You cannot hear anything, you cannot see anything. Just the sound of my voice, and the feeling of your body relaxing. You do not remember where you are, or what you are doing, but you feel completely, and totally, relaxed. Good. 

You awake to find yourself seated on a commercial airplane. On one side is the window, and the bright blue sky, and the beautiful fluffy clouds. They do not make you nervous. You know that airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are in no danger. On the other side, are your fellow passengers. You feel completely relaxed around them. The pretty girl next to you is not paying any attention to you, and will not bother you. You are free to completely relax in your seat, and look around the calming interior of the plane. You do not feel trapped. You do not feel afraid. Airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are a confident flier. When the stewardess comes by with drinks, you will take one, and drink it immediately. There is nothing to be worried about. You believe that you have a strong bladder, and you can always use the bathroom on the plane. 

Look up in front of you. Do you see it? It is the ‘fasten seatbelts sign.’ It has just lit up. Pay close attention to it, because for the rest of your life, whenever you see this sign, you will become acutely aware of the pressure in your bladder. At first you will think it is nothing to worry about. You are a big girl, and you do not have accidents. But after a few minutes go by, a prickle of doubt will start to creep in. You will begin to squirm a little in your seat. Go ahead, do it. Good. You will try to cross your legs, and get comfortable, and pretend it is not happening. But you will not be able to. You wonder, how long will you have to wait like this? You wonder if you should just get up and go. But that’s ridiculous. You are a good girl who follows the rules, and the sign says to keep your seatbelt fastened. Besides, it would be too embarrassing to admit that you’re worried about having an accident.

Continue to squirm in your seat. Feel the anxiety of not knowing if you can hold it. For a second, put your hand between your legs, and squeeze. Is it helping? Now quickly, take it away. You do not want the pretty girl next to you to notice. You do not want anyone to know that you are secretly a scared little girl who is in danger of peeing her pants. You do not want to admit that you cannot control your bladder. 

Take a deep breath, and try to relax. You can no longer sit still. The pretty girl next to you has noticed, but you tell her it’s ok. You need to pee, but it’s going to be ok. Hopefully they will turn off the fasten seatbelts sign soon. 

But it’s not ok. You don’t think you’re going to be able to hold it. You cannot believe that this is happening - after all, you are a confident flier, and you have a strong bladder. You didn’t think it was even possible for something like this to happen, but it is happening. You are starting to lose control. Your pants are starting to get wet. The pretty girl has not noticed yet, but soon she will. You keep trying to hold it. If you get up now, everyone will see your wet butt, and they will all laugh at you. Besides, you are a good girl who follows the rules, and the sign says to keep your seatbelt fastened. Your only option is to give up. You cannot control your bladder after all. Your entire body is relaxing now, completely outside of your control. You are letting go completely. The rush of relief is engulfing you like a wave, consuming you, and you are sinking beneath the warm water. For a moment, you feel completely and totally relaxed. But not for long.

The pretty girl next to you sees that you have peed your pants. She is trying not to laugh at you, but you can see her smirk. She is trying to be nice, but now the other passenger in your row has noticed, and she is smirking and laughing at you too. The stewardess comes and brings you a blanket, but it doesn’t help. Your cheeks feel hot, and your face is red. Soon you will have to get up, and everyone on the plane will see that you have peed your pants. Everyone on the plane and everyone in the airport will point and laugh and see that you are just a stupid little girl who pees her pants whenever she gets on an airplane. It will be the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you.

We have come to the end of our journey. When you wake up, you will no longer be scared of flying. You will be embarrassed that this hypnosis tape made you pee your pants, but you will not remember why.  You will feel totally confident drinking as much tea as you like before getting on an airplane. Because the important thing you will remember is this. Airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are a very, very confident flier. 

On 1/8/2023 at 2:08 AM, Rain_Attica said:

GOOD MORNING KIMBERLY. YOU MAY BE WONDERING WHERE YOU ARE, AND WHAT IS HAPPENING. YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER THIS, BUT YOU HAVE BEEN UNDER DEEP HYPNOSIS FOR SEVERAL HOURS. YOU HAVE ONLY JUST AWOKEN FROM YOUR HYPNOTIC SPELL. DURING THAT TIME, YOU HAVE HAD PHRASES IMPLANTED INTO YOUR MIND, THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL CERTAIN THINGS, OR PERFORM CERTAIN ACTIONS. WE ARE GOING TO TEST THE EFFACACY OF THESE PHRASES TODAY. 

This makes me wonder why somebody would go to this much effort to condition you. Could lead to a sequel with Some Guy (neighbour, coworker, etc) coming round for some normal, contrived reason and then using the triggers; like he hired the mysterious voice to hypnotise you so that he could use it when he wants. Of course, that would be harder to make because you'd need to convince your bf or somebody to play the other role; and it would be harder to script without dialogue (unless you use more-realistic AI voices and overdub it… think I saw an ad a few months ago for a model that was supposed to shift an audio track to a different accent).

21 hours ago, bestrapperalive said:

Well, I went for it. I went for sort of a 'realistic hypnosis tape gone wrong' with a story sort of contained within, and the implication that it will happen for real in the future.

Welcome. Welcome to the powerful and sublime world of hypnosis. You have selected this journey because you have some anxieties and uncertainties about flying on airplanes. However, by the time we are done here, you will see that this is unnecessary. Flying on airplanes is totally safe and relaxing, and you do not need to feel worried or stressed.

Take a deep, calming breath. Do it slowly. In, and out. In, and out. Very good. Sit back in your chair, and begin to relax your muscles. You will start at your head, and work your way down slowly to your toes. You will focus only on the sound of my voice. All other sounds fade into the background, until you can not hear them at all. You cannot hear anything, you cannot see anything. Just the sound of my voice, and the feeling of your body relaxing. You do not remember where you are, or what you are doing, but you feel completely, and totally, relaxed. Good. 

You awake to find yourself seated on a commercial airplane. On one side is the window, and the bright blue sky, and the beautiful fluffy clouds. They do not make you nervous. You know that airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are in no danger. On the other side, are your fellow passengers. You feel completely relaxed around them. The pretty girl next to you is not paying any attention to you, and will not bother you. You are free to completely relax in your seat, and look around the calming interior of the plane. You do not feel trapped. You do not feel afraid. Airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are a confident flier. When the stewardess comes by with drinks, you will take one, and drink it immediately. There is nothing to be worried about. You believe that you have a strong bladder, and you can always use the bathroom on the plane. 

Look up in front of you. Do you see it? It is the ‘fasten seatbelts sign.’ It has just lit up. Pay close attention to it, because for the rest of your life, whenever you see this sign, you will become acutely aware of the pressure in your bladder. At first you will think it is nothing to worry about. You are a big girl, and you do not have accidents. But after a few minutes go by, a prickle of doubt will start to creep in. You will begin to squirm a little in your seat. Go ahead, do it. Good. You will try to cross your legs, and get comfortable, and pretend it is not happening. But you will not be able to. You wonder, how long will you have to wait like this? You wonder if you should just get up and go. But that’s ridiculous. You are a good girl who follows the rules, and the sign says to keep your seatbelt fastened. Besides, it would be too embarrassing to admit that you’re worried about having an accident.

Continue to squirm in your seat. Feel the anxiety of not knowing if you can hold it. For a second, put your hand between your legs, and squeeze. Is it helping? Now quickly, take it away. You do not want the pretty girl next to you to notice. You do not want anyone to know that you are secretly a scared little girl who is in danger of peeing her pants. You do not want to admit that you cannot control your bladder. 

Take a deep breath, and try to relax. You can no longer sit still. The pretty girl next to you has noticed, but you tell her it’s ok. You need to pee, but it’s going to be ok. Hopefully they will turn off the fasten seatbelts sign soon. 

But it’s not ok. You don’t think you’re going to be able to hold it. You cannot believe that this is happening - after all, you are a confident flier, and you have a strong bladder. You didn’t think it was even possible for something like this to happen, but it is happening. You are starting to lose control. Your pants are starting to get wet. The pretty girl has not noticed yet, but soon she will. You keep trying to hold it. If you get up now, everyone will see your wet butt, and they will all laugh at you. Besides, you are a good girl who follows the rules, and the sign says to keep your seatbelt fastened. Your only option is to give up. You cannot control your bladder after all. Your entire body is relaxing now, completely outside of your control. You are letting go completely. The rush of relief is engulfing you like a wave, consuming you, and you are sinking beneath the warm water. For a moment, you feel completely and totally relaxed. But not for long.

The pretty girl next to you sees that you have peed your pants. She is trying not to laugh at you, but you can see her smirk. She is trying to be nice, but now the other passenger in your row has noticed, and she is smirking and laughing at you too. The stewardess comes and brings you a blanket, but it doesn’t help. Your cheeks feel hot, and your face is red. Soon you will have to get up, and everyone on the plane will see that you have peed your pants. Everyone on the plane and everyone in the airport will point and laugh and see that you are just a stupid little girl who pees her pants whenever she gets on an airplane. It will be the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you.

We have come to the end of our journey. When you wake up, you will no longer be scared of flying. You will be embarrassed that this hypnosis tape made you pee your pants, but you will not remember why.  You will feel totally confident drinking as much tea as you like before getting on an airplane. Because the important thing you will remember is this. Airplanes are the safest form of transportation, and you are a very, very confident flier. 

I entirely adore this as a fully completed script that totally works as both a hypnosis video, and as a story-based video! I think this would be rather easy to plug in and film, and I appreciate that. It's been a bit hard to find the time to write up scripts for the ideas I've been given. Thanks for the submission!

19 hours ago, Kitty Angel said:

This makes me wonder why somebody would go to this much effort to condition you. Could lead to a sequel with Some Guy (neighbour, coworker, etc) coming round for some normal, contrived reason and then using the triggers; like he hired the mysterious voice to hypnotise you so that he could use it when he wants. Of course, that would be harder to make because you'd need to convince your bf or somebody to play the other role; and it would be harder to script without dialogue (unless you use more-realistic AI voices and overdub it… think I saw an ad a few months ago for a model that was supposed to shift an audio track to a different accent).

I imagine its for the same reasons that anyone would want to hypnotize me, and that's to see me wet my pants! It'd definitely be nice to have other people involved to help me make my videos. I think having multiple people would really add to the on screen show. Unfortunately, I don't exactly trust anyone to help me in that endeavor more than perhaps lending their voices to a script. 😞

I use Natural Readers for the voice of my AI Text to Speech bot, though I'd love to have something I can really customize and have sound very humanlike. It'd also be nice to not have to rely on monthly bills to use the service, or hope I can film on the five minutes of free audio they give daily.

1 hour ago, KimAustad said:

I entirely adore this as a fully completed script that totally works as both a hypnosis video, and as a story-based video! I think this would be rather easy to plug in and film, and I appreciate that. It's been a bit hard to find the time to write up scripts for the ideas I've been given. Thanks for the submission!

I'm glad you like it. Since that was a first draft, I went through and made some minor improvements to the prose, without changing anything about the plot. I am linking it as a google doc in case I want to make any other tweaks. Of course, if you prefer the original version I posted for any reason, or want to rewrite something about it to suit your tastes, I understand. It's your show! Have fun.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10k9oHAgBUlFDj2NJ5nt2_qnVU45DRsWgOwvYEWhWAOk/edit?usp=sharing