Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Full Bladder Ultrasound Roleplay

On 12/26/2022 at 7:32 PM, Spectator9 said:

In some ways, a being a urologist has its appeal.  Like patients with full bladders for an ultrasound.  I wonder if there are some urologists that find that aspect even a tiny bit exciting.

Is a part of muy work. I enjoy a los seeing muy patients dying for a pee. They have to be there With 500 ml of water. And we always run late so i have a lot of people frantic in the waiting room. And is cool se how full their bladder are. Is so hot. Love muy job. 

@BladderFull12

"Is a part of muy work. I enjoy a los seeing muy patients dying for a pee. They have to be there With 500 ml of water. And we always run late so i have a lot of people frantic in the waiting room. And is cool se how full their bladder are. Is so hot. Love muy job."

It feels like a case of what came first the chicken or the egg? Like did you choose that job specifically because that's one of the perks of the job is getting to see people desperate or did you have that job and then you just realized from that job that you liked seeing people desperate? My mom used to joke I should be a urologist cause I found pee so amusing.

@rebeljaffa

"It must be like working in a chocolate factory. There must be times when it gets old!  Many years ago I joked to a group of women I was out with that I would like to be a gynaecologist. "Ah", said one, "the thing about that is that you have to look up them ALL! Good and bad..." 

Yeah I've definitely come at it from that angle as well. If you are into pee being a urologist could potentially kill the fetish because you see all of the diseases of the bladder and all of these and their unsexy things. Like a guy who says I want to be a gynecologist as I get to see all this pussy, they will probably find that it's not that very arousing when they are looking at an 80-year-old woman with a cyst on her pussy. Dr. is not really the job that you want to take if you are turned on by the sexiness of the human body.

As a doctor yes you probably do see attractive naked people and their nether regions from time to time, but you're more likely to see the sick and diseased and the feeble and not the kind of people who are going to be turning you on. As a doctor of any kind you see the ugliness of the human body more than the beauty of it because people who are healthy and attractive and in good shape are not the kind of people who seek out medical attention as much! So a guy who becomes a gynecologist to see a woman's pussy will probably realize that he is in the wrong profession as soon as he sees the first woman who says I have this horrible losing sore on my pussy can you tell me what is wrong, is it infected?!

6 hours ago, rebeljaffa said:

It must be like working in a chocolate factory. There must be times when it gets old!  Many years ago I joked to a group of women I was out with that I would like to be a gynaecologist. "Ah", said one, "the thing about that is that you have to look up them ALL! Good and bad..." 

A patient is a patient. You have to look at everyone naked at some point so it doesnt even register as something strange when I am looking at someone naked in that clinical setting. It is just their body and I am doing a job. That and patients that require a lot of care usually are naked anyway (ER) so there isnt as much processing of someone naked as anything more than a series of tasks that needs to be done and one of them happens to involve getting the patient naked.