Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I wonder if the winter storm caused some female pee desperation

When I was younger and had a job with more travelling I used to see this all the time, even women pulling over and peeing on the side of the road. Actually I'd see more women than men getting out of the car to pee strangely enough. Maybe men just use bottles inside the car? If I were a woman I'd save a wide mouthed bottle in case of emergency, my spouse isn't shy to get out and squat on the side of the road though lol. I really think that's the only options - you hold and wet, go in a bottle, or get out and use the side of the road. I've been stuck in horrible storms before, not this one I'm tired of driving in storms, and sometimes it'd take 4-5 hours to get home when it would normally just take 30 min. When the traffic is that bad yeah you see people get out of their car and go. Once in a snowstorm everyone was shy until one woman got out and squatted, then everybody started getting out and using the road lol.

A bad snow storm a few years ago in the UK resulted in an online news report about a woman who opened her house to everyone stuck on her street so they could "have a wee and a cup of tea".  Only she was interviewed, not any desperate people who availed themselves of her facilities, but it made me wonder whether she wanted to see desperate people...