Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice about going out in a diaper.

Me and the others I live with have a few errands that we have to run tomorrow. I am playing with the idea of wearing an ABU little kings instead of my normal underwear. I got a sample over black Friday. I had one on yesterday under my jeans as I hung around the house. No one that I lived with noticed what I had on. That is what gave me this idea. I could use some advice. If I do this it will be the first time that I went out wearing a diaper. 

Hey, have fun playing with secretly being in diapers. It’s such an entertainingly naughty game. Little Kings are my all time favourite.

They’re comfortingly, cosily bulky, so not the most discreet when you’re still at home with your living companions. That’s the tricky part. It would be pretty easy to be noticed by the visibly padded profile of your pants or a baby-patterned diaper waistband sticking out when you bend over.

But once dressed and out you can get away with wearing your diaper very easily under winter clothes and a longer coat. And even better, if feeling naughty is the intent, once you’re out in the world you can peepee your pants anywhere and any time you like, just like the other little kids in diapers.

I've done this a few times before. I usually wore underwear over the diaper to help with the noise. Because walking around downtown was always around other people. Underwear plus jeans always worked for me. I was usually wearing either a Molicare or Dry 24/7 when going out. Don't think anyone really noticed. Though only person who did was my friend who I was living with. But he was cool with it.

But yeah underwear and pants should work with the noise.       

Thank you everyone for the advice it really helped. I ended up doing it here is how it went. 

When I was getting changed to go out today. I put on my last little kings I then put a pair of loos underwear over them. Before putting on loos pants and a long shit.

We then left the house. I was a bit nervous at first but quickly got used to. I haven't felt this "little" in a while and after the last two months that I have had I need it. No one around me noticed what I had one.

When we had finished our planned shopping. The others decided to go to a further away store. I didn't feel like going so they dropped me off at home. I then did a video call with a friend for a while. After the call I went my diaper for the first time. I then sat down at relaxed in the living room.

After messing around with my cell and relaxing for an hour or so. I then need to buy more salt down outside. As I was putting it down I felt the need to go again. I held it until I was done before standing on my front porch and wetting my diaper for the second time. 

When I was done going. I wasn't sure how much time I had left before the others came home. So I went back inside and enjoyed my wet diaper for a few more minutes before changing. I have been diaper for the last 6 hours. This is the longest that I have been diapered for so far. 

After being diapered for so long it feels a little odd to have underwear on again. When not something that I would do every often. I would do it again sometime I had a lot of fun. 

Yes, wearing in public is a great aspect of this, both from a fun and convenience point of view. Winter coats help hide any bulge, and in a public place nobody's likely to hear the sound of either the crinkle or of actually urinating in your nappy (unless you're in a really quiet place like a library I guess!)

There's few things more satisfying than being in a public setting and furiously going to the toilet in your pants while safe in the knowledge that nobody around you is aware of the fact!

What many of use as nappies  are slips or pants for managing incontinence. If people wearing these aren't exposing them excessively, making confined public  spaces smelly or playing baby in public, anyone who "catches" them would be looked on as ignorant and discriminatory. Close family or friends are the ones who would know if you are truly incontinent, just avoid exposing your hobby to them.

Enjoy the ability to relax and wet your nappy where ever you are without drawing attention, the experience of doing this in public is intense, you are likely to be very self conscious but the few people who do notice the extra bulk beneath your clothes  would just think you are incontinent and would never challenge you.

The most obvious part of wearing a nice absorbent nappy is the baby waddle walk, it amuses my wife but the waddle can be reduced by just walking slower.

Most of the time I feel it's easier wearing in the winter compared to the summer. More clothing means easier to hide the diaper. I usually stick to longer shirts and jeans. Plus, it always helps if going to places where it's already noisy. Jeans, long shirt (any that reach down to upper thigh level is great) and a jacket is how I usually go out while heavily padded. Though everyone has their method. Though for the summer it may be a bit trickier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2022 at 1:25 PM, nappypants said:

Yes, wearing in public is a great aspect of this, both from a fun and convenience point of view. Winter coats help hide any bulge, and in a public place nobody's likely to hear the sound of either the crinkle or of actually urinating in your nappy (unless you're in a really quiet place like a library I guess!)

There's few things more satisfying than being in a public setting and furiously going to the toilet in your pants while safe in the knowledge that nobody around you is aware of the fact!

This is one of my favorite things to do - especially if it’s just running simple errands. Like going to the grocery store or the pharmacy. Once I causally wet myself while walking down the incontinence aisle of the pharmacy just for kicks. Though I was wearing an ABU diaper, thankfully. The Depends and store-brand products I was standing by could not have handled the massive flood I was releasing.

I found doing this especially helpful at the height of the pandemic, when a lot of places weren’t making public restrooms available. Friends were complaining about never being able to “Go” when out and about and I had to be like, “oh yeah, it really sucks doesn’t it!?” While secretly thinking, “hahah, I pissed myself while we were at the grocery store last week and you had no idea!”

22 hours ago, Bobbsind said:

This is one of my favorite things to do - especially if it’s just running simple errands. Like going to the grocery store or the pharmacy. Once I causally wet myself while walking down the incontinence aisle of the pharmacy just for kicks. Though I was wearing an ABU diaper, thankfully. The Depends and store-brand products I was standing by could not have handled the massive flood I was releasing.

Yes, that’s a favourite of mine, “going” while standing in the incontinence aisle…