Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Mike and Jane's Roleplaying Pee

Here is the second story in this series! Enjoy! 🙂 

Mike finished helping Jane zip up into her puffy canary yellow dress. The folds of the outfit billowed around Jane’s legs, making it tricky to see where she was going.
“You sure you want to do this again?” Mike asked.
“Yes,” Jane did her very best to hold still for Mike. But with her achingly full bladder, she had no choice but to lift her legs up and down. “I am excited for this!”
“I am too,” Mike grinned. “Just wanted to ask one last time.”
Jane fired her boyfriend a sardonic smile. Once Jane was all zipped up, she began running her hands over her boyfriend’s bare chest. She simpered down at her man’s loincloth and she grinned at his long brown wig. “You are so sexy, my Tarzan!” Jane wailed.
“You are sexy too, my Jane,” Mike grinned.
“Yeah?”
“Yeah…”
The couple kissed. They then looked around at their bedroom. Towels were folded into thirds and fourths all over the floor.
“I’m sorry I am not more comfortable doing this outside,” Mike said, reading his girlfriend’s mind. “Sure, no one is around. We live all the way out in the countryside, I mean… I am just afraid that my neighbors will see.”
“Hey, it’s okay,” Jane said soothingly. “Whatever makes you feel comfortable. If you don’t want to do this outside, that’s perfectly fine, babe! We got towels! We might be in our bedroom, but that’s nothing that a little imagination won’t fix!”
Mike beamed down at his girlfriend. All these years later and Jane’s positive personality never ceased to amaze him.
“Okay,” Mike said. “Remember the safe word?”
“Yoga,” Jane recalled. “Say that and the game stops.” Jane placed on her sun hat and tied it with its sky blue ribbon. “Now, let’s do this!”

Jane looked back on the last time Mike and she did role playing with a full bladder. It was one of the best times of Jane’s life! But Jane had learned from that experience, that when role playing is involved, she must truly get into character. She must have a scene!
Jane told herself that she was not in her bedroom. Rather, she was in a jungle. Gigantic jungle trees were gathered all around, as far as the eye could see. Jane was surrounded by a thicket of some of the tallest trees on earth. There were also gigantic bushes and the most wild flowers she has even laid her English eyes upon.
Jane was no longer Jane… Yes, her name was still Jane no matter which character she played. However, Jane was now an English girl from Great Britain. Jane had gone on an expedition with her father, the acute yet goofy Professor Archimedes Q. Porter, and they were searching for gorillas alongside their protector and guide, the grouchy and violent Clayton. Yet, poor Jane became distracted and ended up getting separated from her father and Clayton. Poor Jane had been wandering the jungle for ages now. And to make matters worse, all that tea she drank had made its way down to her nethers and demanded release.
But Jane was a lady of England. She refused to alleviate her needs anywhere besides the loo or worst case scenario… A lovely chamber pot.
Jane had to stop often and grasp her genitalia through her dress. Jane’s needs had grown in the hours of her wandering aimlessly through the jungle. Jane feared she would not last much longer. She refused to soil her dress! And her poor kickers would get hit full force! No, Jane turned her mind away from these thoughts. She could hold out. At least until she was recused. But alas, Jane hadn’t the foggiest when that would be.
The humin air was causing Jane’s mop of perfectly straightened brown hair to fall from its bun to her face. Jane felt her dress stick to her and could feel her sock covered ankles sweat. Jane simply wished to leave this accursed jungle! How she longed to alleviate herself into a chamber pot! How she yearned to lay down her tired head and rest. But alas, she knew she could not do that here, alone in the jungle. Especially with a urinary bladder ready to burst at the seams should she make an incorrect movement.
Jane was hot and knackered! She wished to return to camp, take a quick tinkle, and go to bed. But unfortunately for poor Jane, she was hopelessly lost and she hadn’t an idea when her suffering would end. How could this expedition get any worse?

Jane stumbled over a tree root. Tripping over her flats, Jane was barely able to steady herself. A particularly nasty wave of desperation washed over Jane. Jane had no choice but to grasp herself through her dress. A heavy moan escaped her lips. Jane reared down, feeling her genitalia through her puffy dress. Her umbrella dropped to the forest floor. Jane moaned, begging her sphincter to remain closed until she hovered her bum above the camp's chamber pot.
Jane heard the screams of monkeys and the buzzing of the humid jungle air. Jane - having regained control - was ready to continue on her way. But suddenly…
A large man with tan skin and piercing blue-green eyes dropped down from the tree tops. This man had a sharp nose, rippling muscles going down his chest, and long flowing brown locks of hair. His features were sharp and his knuckles were covered in fur. Most interestingly about this man was that he was nude. The only clothing he wore was a brown loin cloth around his manhood.
The surprised visit was nearly enough to make poor Jane squirt into her poor, poor kickers!
“Who are you?” Jane demanded, her British accent as stinging the early evening air. Jane kept her hands to her sides, refusing to grab her lady bits as that was most improper of a lady of English such as herself. Jane instead kept her hands to her sides and repeatedly opened and closed her fists. Jane also bent her knees ever so slightly before bringing them back over and over again. These small movements were all Jane could do to keep from weeing all over herself.
Instead of responding via words, the wild man simply held his head high and sniffed at the air. He then looked down at the English girl. Jane could feel his blue-green eyes burn into her. Jane could feel her overfilled bladder quake against her organs.
The Wild Man jumped down from the log he stood upon and now stood directly over Jane. He was nearly a foot taller than the lady from England and he looked much more fierce than any man Jane had ever seen in the British Isles. Jane had to admit… There was something about this man’s rugged nature that she simply found… Appealing. Jane may be a lady from England, but she still had her urges. Of course, Jane would never mention said urges to anyone else. To do so would be considered most improper! Nevertheless, watching this wild man move about the trees as if he owned them… Gazing upon his strong features and his abs… That long hair and those eyes… Even the hairy knuckles… Jane had no doubt that she was smitten. But to love a wild man? That was something else that was simply improper!
Regardless of how she felt, Jane was still lost with a heavy bladder that gnawed at her sphincter, an urge demanding to be recognised. Jane’s bladder - petite like the rest of her - quivered as she stared upon this strange wild man. Fear rushed through the British woman’s head. But despite her fears, Jane was well aware that this man had not yet attacked her, nor did he show any intention of ever doing so. That said, Jane found it best to slowly back away. A wild man like this - dangerous or no - would surely bring with him trouble.
Jane bent to pick up her umbrella. Doing so placed way too much added pressure on poor Jane’s already compulsing bladder. How Jane felt her bladder’s weight hound against her tired sphincter muscle.
“Now just, just back away you wild man,” Jane stammered, backing slowly away, umbrella in hand and her hand resting against the side of her dress. Between the anxiety of being so near this wild man and the throbbing of her bladder, poor Jane was forced to hold her long, skinny legs together and waddle backwards.
The wild man tilted his head and merely snorted.
“Back… Back away…” Jane repeated, backing up farther.
The wild man stood on his feet and his knuckles. He began knuckling walking, stepped forward towards the terrified English lady.
“I said back away!” Jane swung her umbrella.
But the wild man - reflexes quicker than Jane’s country’s most skilled cricket player - held a hand and grasped Jane’s umbrella in his large meaty fist.
Jane hesitated. She released her umbrella and began stumbling backwards. The wild man just stood there in a daze, sniffing the pineapple shaded umbrella.
Jane continued waddling backwards. How she coveted to grab herself and hold as tight as she could for as long as she could. But Jane knew that would be wrong to do in the presence of company. Even company such as this wild man.
The wild man looked up.
“No, no, stay away from me, you wild man,” Jane begged.
The wild man looked down, taking note of Jane’s movements. The wild man looked down at his own body. The wild man then struggled into a standing position. He placed his legs tightly together and began waddling on his feet towards Jane. Mesmerized by the wild man’s sudden change in posture, Jane remained where she was. The wild man stood - once again - right before Jane. The wild man held out the umbrella, handing it back to Jane. Jane stood transfixed, eyes blinking unable to believe such a turn of events.
Jane forced a smile, the corners of her lips moving far upwards, a blush forming over her pale cheeks. “Thank you,” Jane said, slowly accepting the umbrella.
“Thank you,” the wild man said.
Jane winced in alarm. “Did… Did you just speak?”
“Did… Did you just speak?” The wild man repeated.
Jane could not help but smile. “Can… Can you say something else?”
“Can… Can you say something else?”
“No, no… Like… Besides what I say?”
“No, no… Like… Besides what I say?”
“No, no… Can you say…”
“No, no… Can you say…”
Jane moaned. The wild man did the same.
“My name is Jane,” Jane said. “What is yours?”
“My name is Jane,” the wild man said. “What is…”
“No, no,” Jane interrupted. She tapped her chest with her palm. “My name is Jane. What is your name?” Jane pressed down lightly on the wild man’s chest. The wild man stood in shook, gazing down at the strong yet delicate hands on the strange woman. Her very fingers rested on his powerful chest.
The wild man looked up, his blue-green eyes connecting with Jane’s blue ones. “T… Tarzan…” The wild man managed.
Jane stepped back, taken aback. The wild man had actually done it. He spoke in words other than what Jane had said. He was no longer repeating what she said, he was now using his own words. And he had said his name!
“T… Tarzan…” Jane stammered. She smiled. “That… That is a fine name, Tarzan.”
“T… Thank you…” Tarzan said.
Jane was truly amazed! Not only was this wild man capable of speech after all, but he was picking up the idea of talking in words rather quickly.
“W… Where do you come from, Tarzan?” Jane ventured.
Tarzan said one simple word… “Gorillas.”
“Gorillas?” Jane paused, her mouth slowly forming the letter O as the bright English girl connected the dots. Wild man… Gorillas… Knuckle walking… Climbing in the trees so flawlessly… “Were… Were you raised by gorillas?” Jane asked.
Tarzan nodded. “Yes.”
“That is incredible, Tarzan,” Jane said. “My father and I came here to study the gentle creatures. Perhaps you could take us to them sometime.”
Tarzan slowly backed up, the wild man didn’t look too keen on that suggestion. Worrying she might lose her one chance to escape, Jane quickly said, “Just… Just a thought! No pressure of course…” Just using the word ‘pressure’ made Jane grimace as she felt her bladder’s strength against her body. “Tarzan,” Jane said. “I am afraid I have lost my group. Do you think you could help me find my way back?”
Tarzan eyed Jane, looking her up and down. Finally, Tarzan looked back to Jane and nodded.
“Thank you, Tarzan,” Jane said. “I am forever in your debt.”

Mike and Jane took a brief commercial break to set up the next stage of their role playing adventure.
Mike was just finishing laying out a long row of bowls on the floor, each filled to the brim with freezing cold water. Mike also angled the garden hose so it was hanging over the edge of the window, causing water to spray downwards in a fast stream. Just watching all of this moving water made Jane’s bladder ache.
“Better hurry up, Tarzan,” Jane said, placing her hands in her crotch and jumping up and down. “Jane has to peeeee!”
“Well, Jane has to wait,” Mike grinned. “Okay, the bowls are all set up! Back to the game!”

“Mr. Tarzan, do you know where we are going?” Jane asked nervously. “It appears as if we have been walking for a very long time. Are we lost?” Tarzan didn’t respond. He just continued knuckle walking through the jungle.
Jane knew she could not mention her bodily needs, but how she craved a chamber pot. Her urinary bladder was full to bursting. The pressure was getting more powerful and it was near impossible to ignore. Jane had been holding onto her afternoon tea all throughout the evening and she felt ready to pop. But Jane would not dare tell Tarzan this. She did not wish for the wild man - nor any man - to know about her urges - no matter what type of urge it was…
At long last, Tarzan froze. He stood upon his feet and faced a raging river rapidly. Jane felt her bladder lunge. She was confident that a leak would slip out. Thankfully, no such leak emerged from her lady business. But just watching the water rage on, crashing against the sides of the river, bashing against rocks, water splashed all around the edges of the river. Jane was in utter pain and desperation now.
Tarzan turned and faced Jane. “We must cross.”
“Cross!” Jane wailed. “Are you…” Jane - not wishing to offend the wild man - caught herself in time. Jane didn’t think she would have the ability to cross such a strong river under normal circumstances. But with the aching feeling down in her pelvis, she knew this task would be impossible! She certainly could not accomplish it without leaking a little liquid.
Tarzan tilted his head to the side. The wild man appeared confused. It occurred to Jane’s urine filled brain, Tarzan must have grown up in the jungle. To him, crossing a river this strength must have been a daily activity. Tarzan must be deeply confused as to why Jane refused.
“The river is strong,” Jane protested. “I am unsure if I can cross. We don’t do that sort of thing in England!”
Tarzan tilted his head more. He pursed his lips. Tarzan then advanced. Before Jane could even fully understand what was happening, Tarzan wrapped his muscular arms around the small woman and lifted her onto his shoulders.
“Hey!” Jane protected, kicking and clawing at the wild man’s strong shoulders. “Put me down you… You… Wild man!”
Tarzan didn’t appear to even be phased by Jane’s squirming or thrusting. Tarzan simply marched onwards, pushing against the strong current of the ice cold waves. Jane moaned. The ride on Tarzan’s shoulders was unbelievably bumpy. Jane kept bouncing up and down. Icy water splashed her ankles. The ice water felt as if it seeped into Jane’s skin and went directly to her bladder. The freezing water made Jane feel ready to lose control. But she wouldn’t. Especially on Tarzan’s back!
Somehow, Jane managed to keep her hold on her sphincter long enough for a dripping wet Tarzan to place her down on the opposite bank of the river.
Jane was twice as desperate than before that treacherous ride. Jane was no longer able to hold her bladder using sheer will alone. Now, she had to cross her legs tightly. Fortunately, her dress was large enough that she doubted the wild man saw. Or understood for that matter.
“Never… Never do that again!” Jane shouted, slight potty dancing. She thrust her umbrella to point at Tarzan, using her voice to act more intimidating.
Tarzan just looked over the meek Jane Porter, and then walked on.

Tarzan and Jane trudged onwards.
The jungle was hot and sticky and night was fast approaching. Jane felt the pressure form her tiny bladder pulsating against her vulva through her knickers. She knew if she did not reach camp soon, she would make her poor, poor knickers her tempertory chamber pot. The good news was, Tarzan was oblivious to her needs. But Jane half-hoped the wild man would notice her desperate situation on his own. As embarrassing as that would be, perhaps he knew of a rest stop. But no. Jane knew better. They were in the jungle! No rest stop existed anywhere around here.
Finally, they came upon the next obstacle.
Tarzan walked on. Having heard a noise, Jane paused. She looked up in horror. Standing fifty feet in the air, besides the English woman, was an irating waterfall. An entire wave of fifty foot icy water came crashing down all at the exact same moment. The water blazed against the pond’s surface, causing the loudest burbling sound Jane has ever heard. White foam ran down the sides, causing the water to ripple.
Jane’s entire bladder contracted in and out, threatening to explode its contents out and ruin her knickers and her dress all at once.
Watching the falls was far too much for Jane’s miniature bladder to handle. Jane had no choice but to grab her crotch through her dress. Jane grabbed fistfulls of her dress and moaned, bending down to hold on better. Jane’s eyes were glued to the falls. As badly as she wanted to look away, she could not. Her pupils refused to drift away. They were stuck, Jane had zero choice now but to watch and listen to the powerful waterfalls and listen to it influence her bladder to simply release.
Tarzan took note of these strange movements. He spun. “What is wrong?” The wild man asked.
“N… Nothing…” Jane shuffled around, stumbling through her dress. Jane’s legs, crossed too tight, caused her to trip over the fabric of her tight dress. Jane ended up tumbling towards the pond. She felt her bladder pulse and twitch. Her sphincter - in a fit of fear - sent out a very small involuntary leak.
Tarzan lunged forward and grabbed Jane by the waist. He pulled her back to her feet and met her eyes. Once again, the blue-green eyes met the blue.
“What is wrong?” Tarzan repeated.
Staring into the wild man’s eyes, Jane saw how scared he was for her safety. How concerned this stranger was for her. As wild as this man was, he was very kind. He agreed to help Jane for no price, having not even known her. Tarzan - above all else - was a kind man who cared for Jane. It was for this reason, Jane decided to finally reveal her situation to him.
“Well, Tarzan,” Jane said softly. “To… To tell you the truth… I have to… I… I have to…” Jane found Tarzan staring, curiously and cluelessly into her eyes. “I must… Visit the loo… The lavatory…” Jane said. Tarzan’s puzzled look did not fade. If anything, it only appeared to grow. Jane realized with a freight that growing up in the jungle, Tarzan has likely never heard of these things before. Jane feared she would have to be more forceful. “I must…” Jane took a deep breath. “I must urinate… You know… Wee…”
That worked. Tarzan nodded his understanding. He motioned for Jane to follow him. And so she did.
Tarzan led Jane away from the falls and back into the forest. Jane began to panic. Did Tarzan have a plan? Where was he leading her? What did he think of her? Did he find her disturbing for having mentioned her most personal needs?
Tarzan finally came to a stop. There was nothing around except for trees and bushes on all sides. Tarzan faced Jane and motioned her towards a tree.
“Tarzan?” Jane murmured.
Tarzan grunted. He motioned to a bush instead. His body language appeared to be suggesting, ‘You don’t like the tree? How about this bush instead?’
“N… No, Tarzan,” Jane stammered. “It is not the tree, it is, well… Tarzan,” Jane groaned. “I know you do not understand, but… Oh…” Jane stumbled around, holding her legs as tight as possible through her dress. “I am a lady,” Jane said. “A lady of England. We do not do our business… Here! I am sorry, but I cannot…”
Tarzan tilted his head again. “I thought you needed to urinate?”
“I did… I do… Really badly…” Jane reared down and bit her lip. “But I cannot here,” Jane dug her hands so far into her poofy dress that her hands were lost in the sea of yellow fabric.
“Well, I am sorry, Jane,” Tarzan said. “But this is the only way to relieve yourself. I shall do the same.”
Jane paused, slowly soaking in Tarzan’s words. “You must urinate as well?” Jane did her best to keep her voice level. But she could not help but find it amusing that this wild man also needed the exact same thing she did.
Tarzan nodded. Tarzan then turned. Without warning, the wild man lifted his cloth and allowed his penis to hang down. Tarzan’s penis - just like the rest of his body - was large and powerful. Jane couldn’t help but feel her clitoris swell at the very sight of this wild man’s private parts. Without using his hands, Tarzan moved his body, pointing his flaccid penis and a thick trail of steaming yellow liquid fired forth from it.
Watching the wild man relieve himself, watching his stream leave his body and connect with the bark of the tree… To hear the muted hissing sound and to watch the steam rise from the warm stream… Jane felt on the verge of a serious wetting! Lady of England or no, Jane could not keep her liquids inside any longer. She just had to let her tea out!
Jane reached for the zipper of her dress behind her, but to her terror, the zipper did not budge.
“Oh…” Jane stopped her foot over the soft earth under her dress. “The zipper, Tarzan,” Jane moaned. “The zipper is stuck!”
Tarzan - still midstream - looked over his shoulder. “Zipper?” He questioned.
“This!” Jane wailed in agony. “This silver thing behind me! I must pull it down or I cannot alleviate myself! This dress must come off, Tarzan! This dress must come off!”
“Come here,” Tarzan said in a calming voice. “Let me see.”
Jane didn’t know how she felt about standing so near a man who was tending to his call of nature. But Jane wanted to answer nature’s call herself, she had no choice. Jane hobbled over and spun around, her back facing Tarzan. Jane scooped up handfuls of dress, squeezing and holding herself as tight as she could underneath. Jane was too desperate to care what Tarzan thought of her fidgety movements anymore. Back home in England, Jane would have died of embarrassment if anyone had seen. The dance she was currently doing was most improper of a lady. But Jane could not bear the pressure inside her body any longer. Holding her most private area was the only thing allowing her to hold on for even a second longer.
“Hold still,” Tarzan commanded.
“Oh, I am trying, Tarzan,” Jane moaned. “But my needs are too great!”
Penis still pointed at the tree, Tarzan pinched Jane’s zipper with a finger and thumb. With one swift yank of the zipper, Tarzan pulled the silver tool over halfway down. Jane managed to undo the rest.
Jane ripped off her dress, struggling from the weight of the massive thing of cloth, she threw it to a heap on the ground. Jane now stood in shorts and a top. Using language most improper for a lady of England, Jane undid the button and the zipper of her shorts. She pulled them off as well as her top for good measure.
“Don’t look!” Jane thrust a finger at Tarzan.
“Why?” The wild man questioned.
Once again, this was a cultural thing, Jane was sure. Nudity was most certainly no big deal growing up in the jungle. But to Jane…
“Just don’t!” Jane bellowed, in no mood to explain this.
Driven by the forcefulness of Jane’s voice, Tarzan quickly averted his eyes, and focused on his own stream.
Jane stumbled up against the nearest tree. She pulled her knickers off and squatted down, her back pressing against the bark of the tree trunk.
As soon as she was into position, Jane’s body could not wait a moment more. A hot stream of gold blasted from Jane’s lady bits. It came through her urethra and from in between her labia. The strong, warm, slightly smelly stream crashed into the night time grass below her and began to hiss and hiss.
Jane was unable to keep herself from moaning. A relief like this felt incredible! Jane held her head back, letting her skull gently collide with the bark behind her. Jane just moaned, feeling her heavy bladder drain itself in between her feet and into the grass. Jane produced a strong steam which nearly matched the color of her dress.
Tarzan finished. Setting his loincloth back in place - and still refusing to look at Jane - Tarzan stepped to the side, waiting patiently for her.
Jane squatted there for several more moments, feeling the pressure go down little by little as her entire bladder deflated and its contents rushed into the jungle grass at her feet. Jane remained squatting for a very long time before her dinky bladder was fully voided. Jane stood, the full scent of her strong wee wafting into her nose canals. Jane began to get dressed in silence. That is when Jane noticed something that made her stop in her tracks.
“Hey, mister,” Jane shouted. “I said no peeking!”
Tarzan kept his back to Jane, but his head was turned like an owl’s, taking a gander at Jane’s mostly naked body.
“Sorry,” Tarzan turned red and quickly looked away.
Having only one leg inside her shorts, Jane gazed upon Tarzan, her mouth hanging open slightly. Tarzan - while having peaked - was relatively civil for a supposedly wild man. In retrospect, Tarzan appeared more shy than anything. Tarzan grew up in a different lifestyle than Jane did. Tarzan grew up not having to worry about being naked or anything of that nature. Tarzan didn’t understand how that stuff was embarrassing. And yet, he was still respectful of Jane’s wishes. Jane found herself wondering if Tarzan was having the same dirty thoughts about her as she was about him.
“I… I am sorry I yelled,” Jane apologized. “But where I am from, you do not look at a lady when she is dressing or when she is weeing!”
“I apologize, Jane,” Tarzan said in his sexy, manly gruff voice. “It is just that you are highly attractive.”
Jane paused. “You believe so?”
Tarzan nodded. “More attractive than the most gorgeous falls or the most alluring butterfly.”
Jane could not help but smile. For she knew to Tarzan, this was a great compliment. And truthfully, that is how Jane took it as well.
“Umm… Thank you, Tarzan,” Jane said. “You know, it is tough to be prim and proper all the time.”
“I can imagine,” Tarzan said. “I grew up acting, as you say, wild… I could not imagine another lifestyle. Tell me, Jane… Don’t you ever wish for one night, just one night, to be wild and improper?”
Jane thought about this. “Yes,” she said. “Yes, I do…”
“I’m sorry,” Tarzan said, keeping his back to the English woman. “I’ll let you finish getting dressed.”
Jane stared down at her shorts, half on her body. Jane shook her head and kicked off the shorts. Her body was filled with hormones that she was as desperate to release as she had been her urine. “Screw it,” Jane said, before standing, approaching Tarzan, spinning the wild man around, and making out with him.

Mike and Jane lay on the hard carpeted floor, completely naked, and panting heavily, their arms around one another.
“Thank you, Tarzan,” Jane giggled.
“Thank you, Jane!” Mike agreed.
They kissed.
Mike lay his head on Jane’s breasts and Jane smiled. Jane already began to debate about what she and Mike would try next.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is yet another installment to this series. Hope you enjoy!

Jane carefully placed her golden laurel wreath on her head. She placed dangling golden earrings inside her ears and adjusted her golden belt around the waist of her toga. Jane also wore a golden necklace and golden bracelets to match. Meanwhile, Mike finished setting up his loin cloth around his entire waist.

“You ready?” Jane asked her husband, all the while feeling herself fill with enthusiasm and arousal. Mike looked good in a loincloth. Jane’s favorite activities were any that involved seeing her husband nearly naked.

“Sure am,” Mike said. “Your bladder ready?”

Jane placed her leg up against her pee hole and chewed her lower lip. “Oh, yeah, it’s full!” Jane agreed.

“Safe word?”

“Yoga.”

“Good,” Mike said. “Let’s do this!”

The handsome mortal man sat in his bedroom, using a chamber pot for a toilet. His penis dangled against the metal bowl, squirting out a powerful jet of semi-transparent piss. A smile came to the handsome mortal’s face as he cheerfully drained his bladder into the pot. Just as the mortal was finishing up, a blinding golden light flooded the room. The light faded and standing there with her legs tightly crossed was the most attractive woman the mortal has ever seen.

One look at her in her toga and covered with gold, her gorgeous features, and the mortal instantly knew that she was a beautiful, all powerful Greek goddess. Appearing in a flash of gold should have told the mortal that.

The mortal blushed, fearing the divine would notice his limp penis. The mortal quickly tucked his penis into the folds of his loincloth and tucked his chamber pot underneath his bed, its contents sloshing outside the bowl some as he hid the overflowing metal container.

“My lady,” the respectful mortal bowed.

“Mortal,” the goddess did a mini dance.

“I… I apologize, ma’am,” the mortal said. “I did not intend for you to see…”

“Oh, never mind that, mortal,” the goddess hissed. “I come before you today as I am in dire need of your assistance.”

The mortal fell back. “M… My assistance, ma’am?”

The goddess nodded. “I have been watching you for some time. You are a very kind, handsome, intellectual, and well-rounded mortal. I knew if I ever got into a predicament, you would help me.”

“I certainly will, ma’am,” the mortal bowed again. “Whatever can I do for you today?”

“Well…” The goddess slammed her eyes closed and bit her teeth all the way into her lip as a massive wave of urgency washed over her immortal body. The goddess couldn’t even remember the last time her bladder had been so uncomfortable. “To tell you the truth,” she tapped her foot. “I must piss.”
The mortal flinched. “You…”

“Yes, yes,” the goddess grunted. She wrapped her legs as tight as a bow and squeezed them against her abdomen using her hands. “It is hilarious, I know. An all-powerful Greek goddess bursting for a piss.”

“No, no, no, no, ma’am,” the mortal waved his hands from side to side. “I didn’t mean…”

“Forget it,” the goddess spat, banging her foot hard against the stone floor. “I know this is awkward for you as it is I, however, I do not know where else to turn. All of the bathrooms on Olympus are either broken or occupied. And I can no longer wait. As I said, I have watched you and know what a smart, resourceful, kind mortal you are. I beg of you to find me a place to alleviate my godly needs. Do this and you shall be greatly rewarded.”

“Y… yes, my lady,” the mortal spit forth. “I know…” the mortal reached under his bed and produced his overflowing chamber pot. “Granted, we will need to dump this, but how about you use this, my lady?” The mortal asked. “I use this myself all day.”

The goddess looked over the small pot presented to her. She shook her head, allowing her mop of ink colored hair to flop around her shoulders. “I am a goddess,” she hissed. “I cannot piss in that! I refuse! I need a proper place to urinate. A place fit for a goddess’ piss!”

“Ma’am, with all due respect,” the mortal ventured. He looked the goddess over, watching her stumble around, grasping her goddesshood. “It does not look like you can keep it in another moment,” the mortal warned. “I suggest you don’t act picky and use this.”

“I am not picky,” the goddess bellowed. “I am a goddess! I will not piss into that ugly thing! That piece of porcelain is not worthy to contain my godly waters! I shall have a proper place to urinate or else…” She let her threat hang in the air.

“Okay, okay,” the mortal put the chamber pot back. “I’ll think of something else.”

“I apologize for my outburst,” the goddess sighed. “I am just used to toilets made of gold, latrines shining with light. That is what they look like on Mount Olympus. I did not mean to snap. It just hurts…” The goddess winced as she squeezed her leg even deeper into her all-powerful vulva. “Besides, have you ever seen a goddess piss? Our bladders can hold infinite amounts. That pot would never in a million millennia contain all the liquid I am currently holding.

Please find me a more appropriate place to release my nectar…” The goddess begged.

The mortal tapped his sharp chin. “Let’s see here,” the mortal said to himself. “If I was a goddess, where would I like to pee…”

“In the bathrooms on Olympus, but I can’t…” Tears came to the immortal’s eyes.

“How about outside?” The mortal asked. “I live on a farm, so there is lots of privacy?”

“No, I am a goddess. I shall not piddle in the grass no matter how much privacy there is, how desperate I am… I demand a proper place to…”

“How about my crates? I own a lot of crates of food. I can empty them, and you can…”

“I shall not pass my golden waste into a wooden crate,” the goddess fizzed through grit teeth. “I need…”

“I know, I know, a proper place,” the mortal said. “The only one I can think of it the toilet…”

The goddess’ face lit up red. “YOU HAVE A TOILET AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO PISS IN ALL OF THESE INAPPROPRIATE…”

“Ma’am, that ‘toilet’ in question is a long ways from here,” the mortal interrupted the goddess’ rant. “And it is in the path of many monsters and dangerous beasts.”

“Oh,” the goddess blushed. “Sorry. I suppose that is a good reason to be hesitant. With that said, I badly need a piss. If you will guide me to this toilet, I would be forever grateful, and you shall be rewarded.”

“Okay, then,” the mortal grabbed his sword and shield off the wall. “It will be dangerous. But we shall do it. Let’s go.”

“Okay,” the mortal said. “Behold my goddess, the first danger in our journey to the latrine… The lengthy staircase!”

Jane the goddess looked down the concrete stairs (which in her head, she pretended were stone). “It does not seem so bad,” the goddess said. But even as she said this, her bladder protested. The goddess feared taking one more step with her bladder in its current condition. She was unsure if she would be able to last while descending this dangerous staircase.

“I am afraid that is only half the danger, my lady,” the mortal muttered. “At the bottom of the lengthy staircase is a furious monster.”

Suddenly, the chamber pot didn’t seem so bad to the goddess. But her pride forced her to push forward. “Let us descend,” the goddess swallowed and took a shaking step onto the top step.

The mortal took the goddess’ hand and together, they slowly climbed down the steps. The mortal led the goddess down each stair, one at a time. The duo were nearly halfway down. The goddess could feel her bladder sloshing violently in her pelvis. She feared its doom was inevitable. Each step taken added waves of pressure onto the goddess’ bladder. The goddess had to clench every last muscle she had in order to keep the flood at bay. Each time she lifted her leg, she felt her bladder squeeze. And each time she lowered her leg, she felt her bladder contract. It was an endlessly painful cycle.

They were nearly there. Only a few final steps. The goddess sucked on her lower lip. The goddess’ bladder quaked and she felt her godly panties turn damp as she let out only a single drop. The goddess - still holding the mortal’s strong hand for support - took her other hand and wedged it firmly into her toga. She was unsure how much more she could take.

At long last, the mortal guided the goddess to the floor.

“Here we are,” he said.

“Thank the gods,” the goddess moaned. “Where is this bathroom you speak of?”

“I am afraid it is a bit farther, my lady.”

The goddess cursed under her breath.

Suddenly, there was a violent roar, a roar so strong, the goddess felt another small dribble escape her. Blocking the path was a ferocious dragon. The beast reared its head and spit a trail of fire at the duo.

As quick as lightning, the mortal raised his sparkling shield and the flames ricocheted off the surface and vanished in midair.

“Ha, you demon, you will have to do better than that!” the mortal charged, sword raised, a hungry look in his eyes.

The dragon blasted more fire. The mortal rolled to his side. The dragon thrashed its tail. The mortal leapt from the ground onto the back of the scaly beast.

The goddess knew she had to help her new mortal companion in some way. Normally, she would just use her unlimited powers to vanquish the beast. But as it was, she could hardly remove her hands from her crotch without squirting. That was it!

“Mortal man,” the goddess called. “Get it to open its mouth!”

The mortal nodded his understanding. The mortal kicked the dragon’s head and leapt off. The mortal rolled through the air and landed besides the goddess once more. The vicious beast opened its jaw, preparing to dose the pair in his flames. But the goddess had a plan. She would dose this creature in something else!

The goddess lifted her toga, pulled her frilly pink panties to one side, and let loose. The goddess’ godly stream was so powerful that it blasted down the dragon’s mouth. The dragon choked and gagged. The goddess shut down her powerful torrent of piss and looked the dragon in its golden eyes. The dragon reared its head and prepared to launch more fire at the explorers. But all that came out was urine.

“Nice shot, my lady,” the mortal wailed. “Now that you blasted your godly liquids into the beast, it can no longer breathe fire. Only urine.”

The goddess pursed her lips. “A urine breathing dragon… Quite odd, isn’t it?”

“Personally, I would prefer urine over fire,” the handsome mortal said.

“As would I,” the goddess admitted. “All though, right now…” The goddess’ knees trembled, and she squeezed her legs closed.

“Oh, of course, how do you feel?” the mortal asked, worry in his voice.

“Worse,” the goddess moaned. “Letting out that little bit of pee is making it much harder to hold.” The goddess fixed her panties and toga and grasped her goddesshood as if her life was on the line.

“I am so sorry, my lady,” the mortal apologized. “Thank you for saving me. Now, I shall get you to a toilet or die trying! Let us proceed!”

Mike and Jane glared down at their rather old dog sleeping soundly at the bottom of the stairs. A few inches from him was a very small puddle of pee that Jane let out onto the hardwood floor.

“Sorry, buddy,” Jane apologized. “I would bend down to pet you, but if I do, my bladder will burst!”

“Why apologize?” Mike asked. “We didn’t do anything to him. We just pretended he was a dragon. I only pretended to fight him.”

“Yeah, but I peed on the floor near him,” Jane said. “Plus, I feel bad for roping him into our weird game.”

The dog stood, stretched, turned over, and went back to sleep.

“I don’t think he minds,” Mike said in a voice that forced Jane to laugh. Jane felt her bladder fill with pressure from her laughter. Jane grunted, grasping herself tightly for real. Mike gently took both of his wife’s elbows in his hands and said sweetly, “Come on, my goddess. Let us get you to a bathroom.”

Jane smiled. Mike walked towards the patio door. Her bladder extra full, Jane was forced to waddle.

The mortal and goddess, having slayed the dragon, managed to make their way down a very long path and to a large stone door.

“We must solve the riddles imprinted on this door to continue,” the mortal explained.

“Well, please hurry,” the goddess whimpered, bouncing up and down. “I must take a leak, my mortal. It is quite urgent indeed…”

“I will try,” the mortal examined the door. “First riddle… What does Medusa and my wife’s breasts have in common?” The mortal ran his fingers along his chin, deep in thought. “Medusa and my wife’s breasts…”

“Hurry, my mortal…” the goddess moaned, feeling a strong wave wash over her.

“Well, they both turn me to stone,” the mortal chuckled. The mortal was highly impressed with himself when he noticed the words on the stone door vanish and be replaced with the second riddle. “Riddle number two,” the mortal said. “What does Poseidon and a urinary sphincter have in common? Huh, that’s a tough one. Let’s see here… Poseidon is the god of the sea.”

“Hurry this up, mortal, please,” the goddess implored. “I must release my waters soon!”

“That’s it,” the mortal snapped his fingers. “Poseidon and a urinary sphincter both control an ocean!” The second riddle vanished and there was a third.

“Okay, last one, I think,” the mortal said. “Hang in there, my lady.”

“Just please hurry…”

“Okay, how was the birth of Orion the hunter similar to that of a toilet?” The mortal pondered this. “I remember that story,” he thought aloud. “It was said that Orion was born when three gods, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hermes filled a dead bull carcass up with their urine. That’s it! The gods used the bull as a toilet to birth Orion!”

The final riddle dissolved, and the stone door rolled open.

Mike pulled open the sliding patio door, a large piece of paper with riddles on it swayed in the fresh breeze as Mike led a desperate Jane out to their backyard. The duo looked at their shed and smiled at one another.

The couple began to carefully walk from the patio door through a large pile of plastic snakes sprinkled across the yard.

“Beware of the field of snakes,” the mortal cried.

The goddess yelped, feeling a slight trickle sting her pee hole as it shot out into her cotton panties.

The mortal rushed through the field out snakes, slicing them apart with his sword, pushing them to the side with his shield, stopping them with his feet, clearing the way for the goddess.

“Be warned, my lady,” the mortal kicked a snake away and then punched another with his shield. “These vipers are poisonous.”

“Terrific,” the goddess hissed, feeling another strong wave crush her bladder.

They made it past the field of vapers and down a short hill.

“The grass grows wildly here,” the mortal sliced through a tall thicket with his sword. The mortal stumbled as a large blade of grass wrapped around his foot. The mortal sliced through it and kept going. “They say that the grass is living and grows only to squeeze the life of any who cross its path.”

The goddess groaned. The goddess was forced to stumble forward. She couldn’t waddle out of fear of the living grass catching up to her. But she also couldn’t run due to the heaviness of her pee pouch. The goddess could feel another wave of utter desperation fast approaching. She knew that not even the strength of her godly bladder was enough to keep in her liquids much longer.

The goddess felt a large shadow passing over her. The goddess craned her neck to the sky and let out a screech. The largest blade of grass she had ever seen shot down from the heavens and laced itself tightly around the goddess’ swollen tummy. The goddess shouted and thrashed. This only added to the discomfort of her already highly pressurized bladder. The grass grew around the goddess’ stomach and pressed down on her overflowing bag of hot liquid. The goddess felt an involuntary squirt shot from her vulva and dampen her panties farther. The goddess moaned, using the last of her straight to hold. She could no longer kick or squirm in the grass’ clutches. The goddess knew that the next movement she made would surely cause her tired sphincter to fail her.

In the real world, Jane pushed down as hard as possible into her very large bladder, using both fists. Jane dubbed over, moaning. She didn’t hold back. She pushed down into her own bladder with all the strength she had. She could feel her bladder quake from the added pressure, it was seriously close to expelling all of its contents in a matter of seconds. This while Mike swung his plastic sword at imaginary grass.

The mortal charged in; sword raised. In one swift slice, the mortal had freed the goddess. The grass began to retreat.

“Are you okay, my lady?” The mortal asked.

The goddess was in full on tears. She hobbled over, hands in genitalia, her toga folded at the sides. The goddess was well aware that her panties were slightly visible through her wrinkled toga, but she didn’t care.

“That damned plant put extra pressure down on my… OH!” The goddess shouted. She felt a strong squirt, the stronger yet fly forth from her pee hole and cause a gray patch to form on the crotch on her panties. The goddess, with much difficulty, managed to stem the flow. The goddess cursed and moaned. “I must piss, my mortal,” the goddess insisted. “I MUST PISS NOOOOOOWW!!!”

The mortal had a look of terror upon his face, well aware now that even this goddess had her limits. Before today, the mortal wasn’t even sure if gods went to the bathroom. Minus that story about Orion’s birth - and even that one is debated - there are no real stories about gods using the restroom. But now the handsome mortal knew that gods don’t only use the bathroom like mortals, but they also get desperate. The gods were much like mortals in that way. Even if the gods’ limits were higher than their mortal counterparts, the gods had limits nonetheless. And this poor desperate goddess has far surpassed hers.

“Come, my lady,” the mortal grasped the goddess’ hand and tugged her a few more feet. The goddess stumbled, but then came to a halt. She stood dubbed over, her massive bladder stretching from her skin. “Only a little farther,” the mortal promised.

“No… I cannot make it…” The goddess moaned. “It is like holding up the sky. There is simply too much pressure… I cannot… OH!” Another strong squirt fired into the goddess’ lacy undies. This was it! The goddess knew she was on the verge of an accident. “I must pee…” The goddess let a trickle escape. Then a squirt. Then a few more dribbles. It was pointless to hold back. The flood gates were opening one way or another…

“NO!” the mortal wailed. The mortal lunged forwards. In his strong arms, he hosted up the goddess, carrying both her and her massive bladder weight.

“Hold it in, my lady,” the mortal said. “We are almost there!”

The mortal sprinted as fast as he could. He stomped over a small creek. The goddess shifted a heavy moan as she grasped her lady bits and trembled with urgency. Bits of cool creek water splashed around the goddess’ bare legs and sandals. She cursed, but kept holding on.

The mortal dashed across the field and finally closed in on the shed that houses the toilet. The mortal closed in on the shed. He gently lowered the goddess to the ground and used his sword to slash the locks off of the shed. He then took the goddess in his arms again and carried her inside.

“Toilet, toilet, toilet, toilet…” was all the goddess said, as she squeezed everything she had, sensing her chance to stay dry was quickly running out. The goddess subconsciously adjusted the golden belt on her waist, regretting having decided to wear it this morning.

“We are almost there, my lady,” the mortal promised.

The mortal glanced down. In his arms he held a shivering goddess who kept her hands down deep inside her toga. Beads of sweat dotted her face. Her skin hummed a faint red hue. The goddess’ muscles were shaking involuntarily. The goddess looked ready to be sick. Worst of all, the mortal noticed the goddess’ bladder bulge. It was hard to miss it. The goddess’ bladder stuck out several inches from her body. The goddess had her toga pulled so far up, that none of it covered the mountain that was her bladder. Sweat ran along her exposed bladder. The mortal spotted a tiny droplet of sweat fall down into the goddess’ belly button. The goddess’ bladder bulge was kind of sexy… The mortal scolded himself for thinking of the divine in such a manner. But he could not help it. Just holding the goddess so close, the mortal could feel the intense heat her filled up bladder radiated. The mortal could even hear the swishing of urine splashing around inside the goddess’ pee filled organ. The mortal felt his manhood stipend in the folds of his loincloth. The mortal again chided himself again. But he could not help this either. His penis was so hard, the mortal felt he could use it in place of his axe.

“If I may, my lady,” the mortal said. “That is some bladder bulge you have. It is enormous!” The mortal grunted at himself. Why did he say that? That was so inappropriate to say to a goddess!

“Thank you,” the goddess managed. “I would like to drain it now…”

“In a moment,” the mortal promised.

“I do not have that long…”

“Hang in there, my lady,” the mortal at long last reached a shining toilet, standing alone in the center of the chamber. The mortal set the goddess back to the floor.

The goddess quickly tugged off her panties. The weight of her bladder was too much and the goddess ended up falling backwards onto the seat of the toilet.

The second the royal goddess sat her beautiful butt cheeks upon her throne, the storm was unleashed. The goddess let out a heavy moan. The sound of the goddess’ urination filled the entire shed. The sound was as loud as a thunderstorm against the flat rocks of a raging river. The sound was never ending. It was much louder than anything the mortal had ever heard before. The sound blasted from the goddess’ cooch. The goddess could feel her entire pee hole expand and sting with the pressure of gallons of nectar she drank that gushed out all at once. The goddess’ urethral opening was the literal size of a golden drachma. The goddess sweated and panted as she released every drop of liquid she had been storing for so long.

The goddess didn’t care that her underwear was badly spotted. Nor did she care that this mortal was watching her with wide eyes. All she cared about was heavenly relief! Relief fit for a goddess!

The goddess had finally calmed down. She sat back on the toilet and allowed her bladder to do its thing. As scorching hot piss blasted from in between her labia, the goddess noticed her mortal companion had something poking from his loincloth. And she knew what it was.

“I apologize for this, my mortal,” the goddess said.

“It… No problem… I mean…” The mortal choked on his words. “Should I look away?”

“That is not necessary,” the goddess looked down. She returned her gaze upon the mortal who saved her bladder. “Are you aroused by this?” The goddess asked. “And do not bother to lie. Your genitals already gave it away.”

The mortal looked down and bit his lip. He quickly used his hands to hide his situation from view of the divine. “I… Umm…” The mortal knew the goddess was correct. It was pointless to lie. She had already seen it all. “Yes, ma’am, I am sorry.” The mortal held his head.

“Do not be,” the goddess said simply. “I am very grateful to you for bringing me here in time. You battled a dragon, living grass, snakes… You even carried me. I am forever grateful to you. If not for your heroic efforts, sir,” the goddess placed a hand underneath her underwear and held them up to better admire the gray stains. “I fear this would have been much, much worse. And I meant what I said. I shall give you a reward.” “And that reward, shall be…” the goddess grinned. “How would you like to have sex with the divine?”

The mortal’s eyes grew in surprise. “My… My lady…”

“You have earned it,” the goddess stated. “Plus, it would be a shame to waste such a perfectly good erection. Wouldn’t you agree?” The goddess’ stream was still pounding against the porcelain, but it was much quieter than when it originally started. “What do you say, my mortal? Do you wish to make love to a divine goddess such as myself?”

The mortal smiled and nodded. The goddess soon finished and wiped herself with a sheet of toilet paper that hung off the wall. Her earrings dangled and clattered as she moved about. The mortal absolutely adored watching the goddess’ vaginal lips flap in the air as she moved the paper across them. The mortal felt overjoyed that he would see more of them!

“Okay,” the goddess stood and picked up her panties. She rolled her palms across her knee-high toga, flattening out the wrinkles. “I am ready. You? Mortal?”

The mortal man shuffled from foot to foot. “I am ready as well, ma’am. But first, I request…”

“To use the toilet?” The goddess giggled, stepping aside.

“Yes, please…”

Mike and Jane lay on the shed floor in front of the fake toilet they installed. (It was really just a large hollow pipe with a toilet seat on top). The two lay in the dark naked and panting.

“No wonder the goddess went to you for help,” Jane told her husband, rubbing his chest hair. “You are brave, kind, resourceful, smart, handsome, and great at sex!”

Mike snickered. “Anything for my goddess.” He held Jane tight in his arms. “And I can’t wait for our next role playing pee game!”

“Neither can I,” Jane lifted herself off the ground and stood up on her elbows above Mike, looking down at his truly handsome face. Jane then slowly lowered herself back down and gave her husband a soft yet passionate kiss. “How does it feel having sex with a goddess?”

Mike gave a thumbs-up. “The best.”

• The title was changed to Mike and Jane's Roleplaying Pee

Here is the next story in this series! Enjoy! 🙂 

Jane sat at a desk in the office of the house. She was dressed all in red with some streaks of yellow making her look like a racing car. Jane adjusted her helmet with one hand. Her legs looked like a trembling bow tie under her desk. Jane’s free hand was sliding around a piece of paper, waving the pen around as though it were a baton. Her messy handwriting was even messier as she squirmed under the freshly polished desk. Her chair cracked under her. Jane chewed her lip as she wrote up the report.

Despite how frantic her need was, Jane’s spirit was bounding around her insides as if her boss just told her she had a month off with pay, but she didn’t want to seem too eager in front of her. Jane was ecstatic to do this with Mike again! She could instantly tell this would be epic!

Jane had to properly get into character. She took a breath and reminded herself that she was no longer Jane. She was now the chief of the fire department. She was busy working on a report, but she desperately needed the washroom and refused to leave. Still, it was hard to concentrate on work when her ureters were dumping urine into her bladder like twin sewage pipes draining water into the ocean.

The chief needed the lavatory quite urgently.

Bring, Bring. Bring, Bring, rang the office phone on the desk beside her.

Struggling to remain still, the chief adjusted her boobs - which weer too big for her tight uniform - and picked up the phone and held it to her ear canal. “Chief of the fire department,” she said in a voice that suggested she was sitting through a boring college lecture. “State your name and emergency.”

“Hi, my name is Mike and I’m a helpless citizen,” said the voice on the other end. “My room is burning down! Please send help!”

“On our way,” the chief hung up. She stood, feeling a pound of pressure go straight to her gut. She paraded her legs up and down as if she were in a marching band. Jane knew she should stop at the toilet, but that poor helpless citizen was having an emergency. (So was the chief, though. The chief was having a big, wet emergency here!) Nevertheless, it was her duty as chief of the firefighting department to help this man. She could wait. She had to wait!

Dancing from her office, the chief went to gather the firefighters only to notice the place as empty as a Steakhouse in a town full of vegetarians. It appeared as if the rest of the department had gone to the beach. It was a nice day. Perfect for surfing. The very thought caused the chief to grip herself, feeling a large teardrop of urine bubble up against the opening to her pee tube.

It looked like the chief was on her own.

Mike the terrified citizen screamed and yelped as a (fake) fire (made of construction paper) blazed down his bedroom. The yellow, red, and orange flames spread as quickly as a virus in a packed stadium. They engulfed the entire room in their flaring trail.

The fire woman appeared on the scene. Legs crossed and knees knit, the fire chief glared upon the inferno before her. She carried with her a long hose (actually a spray bottle) from the (imaginary) fire truck.

Most people might be scared to face down a fire. Most may have an accident in their pants at the thought. But this was what the chief trained for. This was what she did. She was as nervous as a lion pouncing on a mouse.

“Sir, I’m gonna need you to stand back,” the chief ordered.

The citizen reluctantly turned and hid behind the chief as if she were the walls defending a castle.

The chief could feel her bladder ball up and rock side to side inside her pelvis. She bared her teeth like a crazed gorilla and aimed the hose. She sprayed.

Gallons of freezing water issued from the entrance to the hose and gushed towards the burning room before her. Watching the water rush out made the chief tempted to release water from her own hose! But she clamped her muscles, shutting off her tube, and squinted in agony. Watching the water fly, listening to it burst forward, made her bladder do summersaults. Just holding this hose, feeling the water blast through the rubber, made her bladder sweat and pant heavily. The chief felt like she was holding a giant’s penis as he peed. The sound and sight of water were a dangerous combo with an obnoxiously full bladder.

Suddenly, the gigantic waterspout died down and disappeared back into the tube.

“Wut… What happened?” The citizen rasped.

“Damn thing,” the chief cursed, shaking the hose, sending out a weak trickle to the floor below her. “It must be out…”

The fire had mostly been washed away as was. But there were a few more small fires here and there and the chief knew they would soon spread and the hellish landscape would return. The chief had to act quickly. What else could she possibly use to put out the fire?

The chief stood there, thinking and thinking all the while very discreetly potty dancing, regretting not visiting the lavatory sooner. The chief didn’t want that type of water! She needed real…

That was it…

Urine was technically water. A distinct form of it anyway. The chief could put out the fire with her own pee!

She looked at the terrified citizen apologetically. “Sir, what I am about to do is unethical and unprofessional,” she said. “But it may save your room here. And it will solve another problem I have as well. It will be like killing two birds with one stone. Okay?”

The citizen stared down. He clearly noticed the fire department chief’s potty dance by now. The citizen looked up and nodded in understanding.

The chief turned and raced towards the flames. She lowered her white cotton panties, lifted her strawberry red skirt, and squatted several inches above the flames. Yet, she still felt her butt heat up like a car engine in summer. A half centimeter wide clear stream shot from the chief’s pussy down onto the flames. The firewoman was unable to help but moan in bliss as she felt her pee balloon slowly deflate inside.

The flames were forced to retreat as the chief’s piss made direct contact with them. Steam was exhausted from the connection and rose into the air, surrounding the chief’s face like a gray cloud. The steam soon vanished and more came up to replace it.

The chief pulled and tugged on her muscles, calling the stream to end. The chief felt her insides boil and her labia quiver as the stream was stopped. But the chief knew she had many more fires to put out.

The chief rushed around the room, drenching each set of flames in her golden nectar. The chief’s bladder voided little by little. The chief already felt a ton better.

Soon enough, the entire room was covered in urine and ash. But no hint of a fire anywhere.

Best of all, the chief felt relieved! She felt like one does after completing a ten page essay. Exhausted and ready to collapse, but grateful the pressure of doing the task was gone. And her internal pressure was indeed all gone!

The chief let loose her last small squirt upon the floor, tugged up her white panties, and flattened her skirt back in place.

The citizen raced forward, wrapping the chief in a hug as if she was an old friend he believed to have passed on.

“Thank you, ma’am, oh, that was brilliant!” The citizen cried. “You saved me! You saved me with your piss!”

“All in a day’s work,” the chief said proudly as she pulled her helmet down in a slight salute. “Now, if you will excuse me…” The chief turned her body, but before she could take a step…

“Oh, wait,” the citizen called. “I wish to thank you for your efforts.”

“Not necessary,” the chief replied. “All in a day’s work, my good sir.”

“No, please, I must…” insisted the citizen. “Now that you saved my bed,” he motioned accordingly. “What do you say I take you to it? Give you a proper ‘thank you’.”

The chief made a face as if he just suggested he would brush his teeth with battery acid. “Sir, that is highly inappropriate, don’t you think?” demanded the chief. “I am your fire department chief. I am here to serve and protect. But I will not, nor am I…”

“Come on, I think I could give you a swell time,” the citizen insisted, massaging her stomach through the uniform.

The chief blinked. She could not deny that this man was rather attractive. Nor could she dismiss her lust, her basic biological urge to take him as her own. If this citizen insisted on rewarding her, who was she to say no. Now that she thought of it, she had been working like a dog lately. The chief would quite like a break. Particularly one involving sexual intercourse.

“Very well,” the chief nodded. “Take my to your bed. But remember, this is a onetime deal. And no one may know.”

“I understand, ma’am,” the citizen gripped her hand and guided her towards his sheets.

Jane and Mike lay in bed panting as if they had just run all the way here from Saturn. Jane still wore her helmet. Other than that, the couple was fully nude. The covers held them down like a potato sack.

“That was nice,” Mike sighed.

“Yep,” Jane agreed, still feeling her clit vibrate.

“That was so sexy… Peeing on the fake fire, I mean,” Mike said. “Too bad it couldn’t be real, though. But don’t want to burn our house down for real!”

“Maybe when we go camping sometime,” Jane turned on her side to face her man.

“That’d be awesome,” Mike smiled, daydreaming of this already.

“Glad you enjoyed,” Jane giggled. “I like putting out fires.” Jane smirked, letting Mike comprehend the figurative meaning of her words.

“Can’t wait to see you put out fires again,” Mike whispered. The couple kissed.

Here is story number five! Enjoy! 🙂 

The male patient sat on the examination table, his legs jiggling under him, his butt crinkling against the paper below him. The patient felt his bladder get to the size of a bowling ball. It was as heavy as one too. The patient had made sure to come in with a very full bladder. In retrospect, perhaps downing all of that water and waiting all day to pee was a bit excessive. Now, his bladder was pounding against his insides, desperate to release. The patient felt weighed down with water as if he were pregnant with a jug of freshly poured lemonade.

The patient had no idea how much longer he could stand this. His bladder was gnawing at his sphincter and his brain was running in circles, going crazy with all the unwanted pressure inside his body. The patient stared at the door, begging the doctor to arrive soon. It would be super awkward if she walked in and found a massive yellow puddle on her exam table.

Finally, as if someone had granted him a wish, the door to the exam room flipped open and a woman stepped inside. She was gorgeous with long dark hair and olive skin. She wore a sky blue undershirt and long pants. Over them was a lab coat and over that a stethoscope. She had white sneakers on and carried a clipboard. Her hair was pulled back in a long ponytail, making her appear sexier than normal.

The patient instantly realized something was off with his doctor. For one, she walked in an odd pattern. She kept her legs stuffed together and hobbled around as if her pants were filled with marbles. Also, she kept pressing herself against her crotch and even frequently held her clipboard tightly over her lengthy pants. Her facial muscles were tight as if she was stressed about something.

“How we doing today?” The doctor asked, her voice quivering a bit as she asked.

“Fine,” the patient replied.

“Good,” said Doctor, taking a seat on her stoll. “I see here that you need a urine sample today?”

“Yes.”

“Mind refreshing me on what for? I have a lot of patients, you know.”

“So, lately I have been feeling like I need to pee very urgently. And you wanted to me to take a urine test, just in case.”

“Very good. When did this start?” The doctor crossed her legs tight and held a pen to her clipboard, beginning to scribble down notes of the appointment.

“Last Friday, maybe.”

“I see, I see…” the doctor’s voice came out more as a moan. “How desperate would you say you are to pee at this moment?”

“Probably a nine…”

“Nine? Really?”

“Yeah… Well, to be fair, I had a lot to drink this morning and haven’t peed yet today.”

“When did you first wake up.”

“Three hours ago, I think.”

“And how much fluid did you consume?”

“Three water bottles this morning and a large Gatorade before bed.”

The doctor made more notes, her pen scratching violently against the clipboard, making a noise similar to that of long fingernails scraping against a wooden surface.

“Have you ever wet yourself?” The doctor asked.

“No.”

“Have you ever felt like you were close?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“Right now for starters.”

The doctor couldn’t help but grin at her patience’s words as well as his desperate movements to hold back his urgent flood. The patient was rocking and swaying, grasping and holding, moaning and breathing. The doctor feared he would not last much longer. She also feared that she wouldn’t either. At a fault of poor judgment, the doctor drank an entire pot of coffee that morning and hasn’t had a single break yet. In that moment, she knew all about urgent needs!

The doctor knew she could not keep her patient waiting much longer. She would have to keep holding, but she also had to let him release his. This was tough for the doctor. Not only was she bursting full and was jealous that her patient would get to have a terrific pee in only moments, but the doctor was seriously into omorashi. She found nothing sexier than a cute dude struggling to hold his bladder. And this dude was cute!

But the doctor would remain professional. She would sacrifice both her needs of lust and of urinary urgency for her patience.

The doctor spun in her stool and yanked open a drawer (the nightstand they filled with doctor’s cups) behind her. She reached her hand in, objects rattling like maracas as she pushed them aside. The doctor pulled out a small plastic cup. There were no measurements on the side. But there was a sticky tab of paper pressed neatly on the front. The doctor speedily filled in her patient's information on the sheet.

The patient wanted to beg to do that last. He wanted to pee now! The patient now kept both hands against his crotch as he wiggled around on them like a bean bag chair.

Finally done with the information, the doctor handed the cup to her patient. “Unfortunately,” she said, flipping her ponytail back and holding her camel toe through her scrub’s pants. “The bathroom is flooded and out of order. That means you must pee here. Not to worry though. I shall leave and lock the door and…”

She was cut off by a sharp hissing noise. The patient had tore the lid off his cup and removed his penis from the fly of his jeans. He slapped his limp penis into the cup and a strong jet of piss shot from the tip.

The doctor’s eyes widened as if she just saw real life aliens abduct a barn full of cows. The doctor was shocked at this turn of events, sure. But it was her biggest fantasy to see a desperate man lose control and restore to the first option he saw. Sexual longing flooded the doctor’s mind just like her patient flooded his cup. But she quickly swept those feelings under the rug and composed her dignity.

“I’m sorry…” the patient sounded close to tears. “I could no longer wait…”

“It… It’s fine,” the doctor said soothingly. “These things happen…” The doctor’s voice trailed. She stared at her patient’s cup.

The level of yellow liquid was rising exponentially. Already, the piss level was at the halfway mark. Bubbles filled the top layer of urine as the volume of urine in the plastic grew. The pee had reached so far up the cup now, that the patient had to pull his penis back and dangle it over the roof of the cup in order to keep it from being submerged in its own fluid.

“I… I may need another one,” the patient said awkwardly.

“Those things are two hundred and fifty milliliters!” The doctor sounded in astonishment, holding her legs closed with one foot tapping against her other. “You did have to go, huh?”

“I sure did,” the patient exclaimed.

The doctor handed him another cup.

“I… I may need help…” the patient admitted.

The doctor felt herself blush. She had the opportunity to get even closer to her dream come true? Just barely keeping her muscles under control, the doctor stood and knelt beside her patient. She helped her patients no matter what. Whether it was at the cost of her own needs or extra awkward. She was happy to help. She just wished she needed need a leak as well!

The doctor opened the second cup and just like Indian Jones, they switched out the two cups quickly. The patient’s stream didn't even falter. He just kept spraying.

“Thanks… I couldn’t stop it for even a second…” The patient stated.

“No problem,” the doctor reassuringly patted his knee. “Like I said, these things happen.” Being so close to the source of the patient’s pee was torture for the doctor. The sound was amplified ten times from where she had sat on her stoll. The doctor now had a constant hisssssshhss sound in her ear, one she couldn’t shake. The doctor felt her bladder grow and grow with each drop of pee she heard hiss into the cup.

The patient handed his doctor his first cup. The doctor took it and capped it. Just holding it, she could see the cadmium yellow liquid glow in the light of the exam room. The warmth of the cup radiated on the doctor’s palm, making her hand sweat. She felt the warmth of the patient’s piss heat up her whole body like hot pool water in midsummer… including her bladder.

“I would say this is enough pee for your test,” the doctor said, giggling, trying to defuse the tension as well as her need by cracking a joke. It didn’t work.

The doctor could feel her bladder blast urine towards her sphincter like a canon. Her sphincter trembled but didn’t give. Another round of piss fired at the sphincter. It trembled even more, but held tight. By the time a third shot of golden water hit her sphincter, a leak emerged.

The doctor used her teeth to dig into her lip. Sweat ran down her face like rain in the Amazon. The doctor could feel a squirt dampen her panties. That squirt escaping caused the doctor’s mind to go into overdrive. She felt her brain shouting, ‘You have no idea how to take care of your body, do you?’ the doctor simply told her brain, ‘I’m doing the best I can! I…’ Her brain cut in and responded to this rebuttal with, ‘You have your chance to empty, now I’m in charge! Let us empty!’

The doctor leapt from her kneeling position. She threw her patient’s full cup of urine on the counter. Thankfully, the lid didn’t fall off.

The doctor threw open her drawer and fished inside for…

“AGGGHHHHH!!!” The doctor moaned. She stood with her pants bunched up, down at her ankles and her blue polka-dot panties hanging on a few inches above them. She remained standing as she held a cup to her pussy, her labia falling around the opening of the plastic and there was the loudest gush anyone had heard.

FLUUUUSSH went the doctor’s golden stream. The air grew heavy as she peed away all her coffee. The relief was orgasmic for sure! The doctor felt her whole body flutter while her brain pulsated. The doctor finally gave into the demands of her bladder cannon and released everything past her sphincter down into the container resting at her labia. The doctor’s body was ready to shut down, the feeling felt too grand. It was as if she had been holding a sofa above her head with her bare hands for two days and was finally able to set it down.

The patient’s eyes were like a tiger's spotting fire. The patient could not believe what he saw. It was honestly rather nerve racking for him. To see his attractive doctor piss away into one of her own patient cups at full force and out of sheer desperation.

The patient knew she needed to pee. But he hadn’t known the severity of it.

Once the doctor began to take in what she was doing, she looked apologetically to her patient and cried, “I am so, so, sooo sorry… I… I don’t know what came over me. I…”

“Hey, it’s like you said,” the patient said. “These things happen.”

The doctor grinned, feeling rather proud that her patient was using her own advice.

“Let us just enjoy this feeling,” the patient suggested.

“Good call,” the doctor assented.

Both doctor and patient smiled in blissful relief as their bladders fully drained. In the end, they filled up two cups a piece. The doctor even released an extra half a cup. The doctor pulled her undies and pants back up and put her patient’s twin cups of urine into the freezer in her office. (Which doubled as Mike and Jane’s mini fridge that they brought in their bedroom for this game).

“I feel sooo much better,” the patient moaned, an appeased smile spreading across his face.

“Me too,” the doctor said.

“Doctor, I had a question.”

“Yes?”

“Is it normally to feel horny after a good pee?”

This question was like a firework. It blew the doctor away as well as attracted extra attention to her patient.

“Umm… Yes, that is normal,” the doctor explained. “Releasing the built up tension of a full bladder is equivalent to an orgasm, some researchers believe.”

The patient nodded.

“Why?” pushed his doctor. “Are you horny right now?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Know what?”

“Humph?”

“I am too.”

The patient’s lips curled and his teeth showed.

“This may be unprofessional,” the doctor said. “But to tell you the truth, I am aroused by the sight of men passing urine to begin with. And after that tremendous piss… Well…”

Mike and Jane lay on the bed that they had used as an exam table. The exam table paper they had bought was all bunched up and ripped. It also had a small patch of cum on it (courtesy of Jane).

The two panted and sweat.

“Thanks for a great exam, Doctor,” Mike said.

“You were a good patient,” Jane replied, kissing her man. “Is it just me, or do these games get better and better?”

“Now, I suppose we have to dump those, don’t we?” Mike pointed his elbow to the mini fridge which was the current house for four and a half cups of pee between the two of them.

Jane smirked. “I have a better idea.”

Mike and Jane - still naked - knelt down in the shower. They took turns pouring their urine - which Jane had marked - over one another.

Mike moaned as Jane emptied her quarter liter of pee all over his head and watched it rush down his face, soaking his hair, and dribbling in little rivers down to his chest. Mike then dumped one of his cups over Jane, smiling as she closed her eyes tightly in anticipation. The urine flooded down Jane’s long ponytail and drenched her back. It covered her boobs, running in small streams around her nipples. Jane felt her nipples turn to stone as her partner’s liquid waste touched them.

Mike and Jane were slow - prolonging the moment - as they washed their urine away onto each other’s body.

Here is the next installment of this role-playing series! Enjoy! 🙂 

The hero tugged on her chains, but they held in place like flies stuck to honey. The hero wiggled herself around. Partly in the hopes of undoing the chains, but mostly to make herself more comfortable. She feared she would be stuck here for a rather long time.

The door to her cell opened and the villain stepped in. He was dressed all in black. His cape flowing behind him, his mask pressed to his nose bridge, his grin sinister. The hero knew firsthand how maniacal her foe was.

“What do you want with me Dr. Monstruction?” The hero demanded.

Dr. Monstruction folded his hand behind his back and gave a look that told the hero she had asked the perfect question. “I am awfully sick of you foiling my plans Ms. Light,” the evil villian warned. “So now, I shall get my revenge and take care of you once and for all! Do you see the cameras?” The mad doctor motioned behind him to a large camera shining on Ms. Light like moonlight on a dark night.

“So what?” Demanded the brave hero.

“Once I turn on this camera, you shall be broadcasted to the entire world!” Laughed the foe.

“That is your plan?” The hero scrunched up her eyebrows. “You broadcast me to the world and that will only allow the police to find you must sooner. You don’t think they can track a live feed like that?”

“Oh, they will,” the villain replied. “I am certain the police will find us. But not before you piss yourself. You see, Ms. Light, my plan is simple. I force you to piss yourself all over live television. You are embarrassed and the whole city laughs at you. Your reputation will be ruined!”

“That is ludicrous!” Scoffed the hero. “I am a hero. I shall not…”

“Precisely!” Introjected Dr. Monstruction. “How oh, so silly would it look for the brave, strong hero of this city to piss herself like a child? You will be a laughingstock by this time tomorrow. I can hear them now. ‘How can Ms. Light protect the city if she cannot hold back her own bladder?’” Dr. Monstruction did his famously evil laugh.

Ms. Light truly hated to admit it - nor would she to her arch enemy - but she knew he had a point. Even if people did still trust her to protect them, even if they didn’t laugh at her, she would be so embarrassed she might be forced to flee the city. Regardless, Ms. Light still had nothing to fear. She could hold her bladder longer than anyone she knew. Plus, she didn’t have much to drink that morning. And she meant what she said. Sooner or later the police would track them down. They both knew it. She just had to hold until then.

“Well, unfortunately for you, I do not even need a piss,” Ms. Light retorted. This part was false. Ms. Light could feel the presence of her bladder, but it was still quite easy to ignore.

“No?”

“I can be like this all day,” warned the hero, perhaps a little overconfident.

“Humph. We shall see about this,” Dr. Monstruction smiled with sinister joy.

Jane had to work extra hard to wipe her smile off her face. She was enjoying this roleplaying session so much; it was hard to look miserable like her character was intended to be right now.

Jane sat on the floor; her hands held up with fake chains attached to the walls. These were the same chains Jane and her husband used for the king/servant roleplaying game.

“Remember to let me know if you are feeling uncomfortable at any time,” Mike said as he uncapped a water bottle.

For a split second, Jane was unable to recognize her husband speaking towards her real self, Jane. He had forgotten to use the safe word: Yoga.

“I will,” Jane grinned. She eagerly rattled her chains. “Now, let’s do this!” Jane smiled at the camera set up before her by Mike/Dr. Monstruction. “Make me piss myself on live TV!”

Mike snickered, setting towards his chained-up wife. “On it.”

“That’s right, drink it up,” Dr. Monstruction held Ms. Light’s head back, forcing a third whole water bottle down her gullet.

Ms. Light trembled as the last of the water rolled from the plastic down her esophagus.

“Feeling anything?” Asked Dr. Monstruction with a grin.

“No,” Ms. Light folded her below her on the floor.

Dr. Monstruction, taking note of this, smiled even more. “You will,” he promised.

“Is that all you scum?” Demanded the hero. “Give me your worst!” Ms. Light always did have a problem with overconfidence as well as talking too much.

“Oh, but I am just getting started,” chuckled the evil doctor. “Time to pull out the big guns…” He opened his torture chamber (Mike and Jane’s desk drawer) and pulled out… “One bottle of beer, coming up.”

Ms. Light swallowed. She knew beer went right through her. But she refused to show weakness.

Dr. Monstruction once again tilted the heroine’s head back and forced the alcohol down her throat. Ms. Light - having no other choice - swallowed and gulped it down appropriately. She could already feel that beer making its way through her kidneys. In mere moments, she would have to piss as bad as a small dog in the rain. Once the last of the beer was gone, the doctor stood, shook the empty bottle, and said, “And now… We wait.”

“Need to piss yet?” The villain asked. He knew the answer just from looking at his prisoner. But he was curious as to what she had to say.

Ms. Light sat before her enemy, up against the wall. Her legs were closed together and they trembled like her skin was filled with vibrators. Ms. Light’s skin began to drip with sweat and her face was beat red.

“Does someone need to piss?” Asked Dr. Monstruction with joy bouncing off his tone.

“N… No…”

“You sure? Cause you are looking awfully fidgety.”

Ms. Light’s hands pulled and tugged on the chains. She no longer cared about freeing herself. She just needed to grab her crotch so she could hopefully hold on a little longer. But no such luck. Her wrists were bound to the walls. But that did not stop the hero from keeping her legs in a tight pretzel.

“I am fine,” Ms. Light growled.

“Fine. But I say you look ready to explode. And you know what that means, don’t you, Ms. Light? Time to prepare for the main event.” With that, Dr. Monstruction flicked a switch on his camera and the machine rolled to life, filming the whole thing.

The good news was, now that the camera was on, the police would soon find Dr. Monstruction and have him arrested. The bad news was, now that she had alcohol in her bladder, Ms. Light was unsure if she could hold until the police arrived. But she would certainly have to try.

“Citizens of Lightvile,” Dr. Monstruction told the camera. “I have taken your hero, Ms. Light hostage.” Dr. Monstruction moved out of the frame, so Ms. Light’s struggling features were on screen. Ms. Light did not want her citizens to see her fidgeting. They were probably gasping and panicking enough as it was, just knowing Dr. Monstruction had her in custody. But Ms. Light also knew that should she uncross her legs or even remain still, it may result in a defeat for the great hero of the city. “And the best part is,” the villain went on. “I have her bladder held hostage as well!” He clapped his hands together and laughed with all his might.

“That is right, citizens. You are mere moments away from watching Ms. Light piss herself! Stay tuned. I am sure none of you want to miss that performance!”

Ms. Light squirmed and wiggled, her chains cutting into her circulation like snake bites. She kept her legs as tight as two contestants in a game of Twister. Her bladder boiled inside her pelvis. That water hadn’t been too bad. A bit of extra pee pressure, but she could handle that. But having drunk beer on top of it was far too much. Her kidneys had been busy. They flowed what felt like galloons down the ureters and now it all bubbled inside Ms. Light’s pee sack, begging to explode out.

Ms. Light shut her eyes, telling herself, ‘I am a hero! I can hold my urine until help arrives! I protect this city every day and every night. I can last a few hours until help comes. I must! I cannot piss myself on TV. I refuse! My piss will just have to get comfortable where it is for now. I must hold on.”

Dr. Monstruction’s plan was truly diabolical. The way to crack anyone regardless of strength… Was through public humiliation. Ms. Light could just imagine the headlines. ‘Ms. Light pees herself!’ ‘Our hero wets her pants on live TV.’ ‘Ms. Light’s bladder bites!’ ‘Ms. Light loses the fight with her bladder.’ There would be news reports, magazines, newspapers… No, she had to hold. She just had to.

Dr. Monstruction was not going to make it easy on her though. She expected as much from her arch foe. The evil doctor turned to Ms. Light. “Glass of water?” He asked in a false respectful tone. He held an empty glass and a very full picture. Just looked at the clear water sloshing around was enough to make Ms. Light’s bladder spasm.

“N… No thanks…” Ms. Light tried to keep her voice straight. She did not wish to give her captor the satisfaction of knowing the true level of her discomfort. Nor did she desire her citizens to understand the severity of her situation.

“Oh, but I insist!” Cried the doctor. “I am your host. I do not wish to be rude.” As if the matter was settled, Dr. Monstruction tiled the jug, lifting the glass, and…

Ms. Light flinched, quickly shutting her eyes, trying to block out the sound. Water flowed from the picture at the strength of an elephant’s urine stream. Ms. Light had to stop thinking of pee! She winced, feeling her bladder shift around inside her gut.

“Thirsty?” Asked Dr. Monstruction, offering the captive hero the full glass.

“N… No… Thank you…”

“Suit yourself,” and the villain sucked down the glass before her very eyes.

Ms. Light could hear the sound of her foe’s slurping as a giant sitting down on her bladder. The pain was getting to be unbearable. Ms. Light could no longer even attempt to focus on other things. The pressure inside was too great. She could feel her pussy tingle inside her tights, wishing to expel its contents right then and there. But she still held back her muscles, her sphincter refusing to let even one drop get past.

Dr. Monstruction, done with his glass, slammed it down beside him. The pang was enough to make Ms. Light’s bladder’s bladder leapt as quickly as a cat up a tree. Ms.l Light could feel that bladder of hers banging against her internal organs like a hammer smashing eggs. Every inch of her throbbed in pain and misery.

“You are looking quite uncomfortable,” Dr. Monstruction noted. He sat down beside the chained hero.

“Let me go, you scum!” Perhaps if the citizens heard how badly Ms, Light was fighting, they would still have some respect for her regardless of the outcome. It was worth a try. “I will escape one way or another,” Ms. Light warned. “And when I do, I will wring your neck like a… Oh, oh!” She yelped. Dr. Monstruction - the truly evil genius he was - pressed his hands down onto his captive’s bladder. He pushed his hands so far into Ms. Light’s rocky stomach that they disappeared like a rat into a bag of Jell-O.

“My, my, my, Ms. Light,” the villain cooed. “Your bladder is must stronger than I expected. But even elephants have their limits, you know. And your bladder is - if I may say so - very firm to the touch. Does it hurt, I wonder?”

“You may not say so, and I shall not tell you anything!” Ms. Light bellowed.

“Have it your way,” Dr. Monstruction extended his hands downwards and.

“W… What are you… Oh!” Ms. Light’s voice vanished like she suddenly swallowed a fly.

Dr. Monstruction knelt before her, and using each hand, he had separated her legs, untwisting them bit by bit like a puzzle he was taking apart, and now he kept them each held to the ground, separating them for good.

Ms. Light could feel a dribble appear on her lips. Come on, police, where are you? The hero desperately thought to herself.

“Just look how swollen your bladder is,” Dr. Monstruction smacked his lips and shook his head. “Thing’s as big as my head!”

“Given there is nothing inside, that is not large,” Ms. Light fired back.

Dr. Monstruction flinched. He was used to Ms. Light’s witty comebacks, but he had not been expecting one given her… Current situation. “Mock all you want, my hero,” Dr. Monstruction massaged her bladder with ease. “But you are still being held as my captive. So is your bladder.”

Even the light pressure was enough to make Ms. Light believe that marbles were raining down on her distended stomach. She tried to snap her legs back together, but Dr. Monstruction had planted each of his own legs over hers. Trying to close Ms. Light’s legs was as useful as closing elevator doors when someone’s arm was sticking out of the side.

“You gotta piss yet?” Demanded the villain, clearly growing impatient.

“No…”

“Don’t lie to me, hero. I invented lying! I can tell how bad you have to piss. Your bladder is as full as an aquarium! I’ll bet it even has its own sea life. Just piss out the gold. You will feel better when you do. Go on, piss for me. Piss for the camera. We are all excited to watch. You cannot keep this up forever.”

This was perhaps the most difficult test yet. Just hearing Dr. Monstruction discuss the hero’s needs was enough to make her bladder’s sphincter twist into a knot to avoid any leaks. Ms. Light hated to admit it, but Dr. Monstruction was right on the money. Her bladder was so large, it resembled a hollow basketball filled with water. It had to have held back a decent amount. At least that of a small aquarium. Ms. Light could truly not hold back much longer. And it did not appear that help would arrive anytime soon.

Dr. Monstruction kept the hero’s legs apart and continued pressing down on her fat stomach. Ms. Light’s rock-hard bladder sloshed around like a garbage bag filled with chunky milk. She had to piss now! She could feel a leak dampen her underwear.

“Go on,” Dr. Monstruction ran his hands over the slight wet spot. It was only the size of a thumb tack, but it was easy to see in Ms. Light’s bright white uniform.

“Go on, piss for us,” Dr. Monstruction challenged. “We are all watching. Let it all floooow…”

Ms. Light really wished he hadn’t said that. Hearing her enemy extend that final word, was enough to send a larger squirt into her panties. The wet patch of her white leggings expanded into the size of a baseball. Another squirt caused it to grow into a tennis ball. At this point the urine began to run in rivers down each tight. Ms. Light’s underwear was soaked and her tights were getting there as well. She could feel a swamp pressing over her pubes. Yet, the inside of her bladder was still as warm as coco. Another squirt. And another. Still her bladder and sphincter fought side by side to hold back the flood. But this was a fight that not even the hero of Lightvile could win.

“You already released so much,” Dr. Monstruction moved aside so the camera could capture the hero’s failure to contain her waters. “Let the rest out,” the villain stocked the hero’s wet vulva through her soaked tights. It was enough to make Ms. Light ready to cum. But more importantly, it made her want to pee. Feeling the grinding of wet clothes against wet pussy was unbearable. The next thing Ms. Light knew she had officially lost control.

The hero sat there, chained to the wall of her foe’s lair as a puddle, the size of a yoga mat, was created under her butt. Her white tights became as gray as silverware. A monsoon spewed from Ms. Light’s enraged labia. And despite the dread of pissing herself on camera for the entire city to see, it felt good. Ms. Light was unable to moan quite loudly as she laid her back against the wall and gave into her bodily needs. She did not hold back, she just peed, knowing full well she would feel better with every drop she drained.

Ms. Light soon sat there in a puddle of her own humiliation, but the relief was too grand. The hero felt herself orgasm from the pleasure of no longer feeling any sort of pressure in her stomach.

“You poor, poor, piss-soaked hero,” Dr. Monstruction chuckled. “Someone had an accident, didn’t she?”

“You suck, Doctor,” Ms. Light panted.

“You suck?” Dr. Monstruction looked as confused as if Ms. Light just told him to sneeze cookie dough in Chinese. “That is a rather weak comeback, hero. Does the relief feel so good you can hardly think?”

“Yes,” moaned Ms. Light.

“Well,” Dr. Monstruction climbed over her and began to pull down her soaked tights like a bathing suit. “Seeing as how I am going to jail anyway… I wish to make love to you. You may be my arch rival, but even I cannot deny your attractive qualities.”

Any other day, Ms. Light would have kicked him square in the lungs for saying such things. But today…

Still chained to the wall, Ms. Light shrugged. “I suppose I must do something with all of this orgasmic energy.”

And Dr. Monstruction mounted her and she moaned. Ms. Light knew she would have some explaining to do to the press. Not only did she piss herself on live TV, but now she was having sex with her mortal enemy on live TV! But Dr. Monstruction had a point. If you are going to get into trouble for something anyway, mind as well take it to the extreme.

And so, hero and villain had sex as if no one could see.

Mike and Jane lay against their bedroom wall. Jane was still chained to the wall, her drenched tights around her ankles, exposing her bare pussy. Mike lay on his wife’s half naked body and both of them panted.

“Never realized you made such a good super villain,” Jane giggled.

“You’re one to talk, my hero,” Mike said, enticing Jane to giggle even more.

“Want me to free you now?” Mike asked, examining his wife’s chains.

“Nah,” Jane shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t mind being your prisoner for a little longer! PS, that beer really did go right through me. I kinda need to tinkle again.”

The two kissed.

• 3 weeks later...

This next chapter I wrote for Valentine's Day. Enjoy!

Jane sat on the couch, her leg bouncing and her toe tapping. Jane already really had to make liquid. This was going to be the best role playing experience yet! Jane could hardly wait! A Valentine’s role playing experience was just what Mike and Jane needed to kick off this holiday all about love. Jane stared at the framed photo of Mike they had set out on the kitchen counter for the game. Jane couldn’t help but stare at the photo and feel her sexual organs perk up already.

“Well, how do I look?” Mike appeared. He wore plastic angel wings and a diaper around his waist. On his back was a quiver filled with arrows fletchings in the shape of hearts. In his hand he held a bow.

“Wow,” Jane’s jaw dropped upon seeing her half naked husband dressed as an angel of love. “Let’s just say, seeing you like that made my clit skip a beat.”

Mike snickered. Mike raised his bow and said, “Let’s do this.”

Jane stared into the distance. She imagined she was sitting on a bench at the park. Pink leaves fluttered down, covering the ground in spots. Down the hill was a handsome man playing ball with his friends. (In reality, this was the framed photo of Mike).

Jane squeezed her legs into a knot and sighed.

“What is wrong, Jane,” Jane’s cherup hovered above her shoulder. Cherub had been assigned by Cupid to work for Jane and help her find true love for the holiday.

“It’s Mike,” Jane said dreamily, staring at her imaginary husband. “I love him but I am too scared to talk to him.”

“Know what you need? An energy boost,” Cherub handed Jane a tall glass of chocolate. “Try this here, chocolate shake. It’ll help the nerves.”

Jane wasn’t sure. She loved chocolate. But she had to pee super bad for the past few hours. She was skeptical about adding more fluids to her body. But she also wanted to be able to talk to Mike before the day was out. Cherub had never steered her wrong before. Jane held her head back and began gulping down the chocolate shake. In three seconds flat, the chocolate sludge was gone. Jane wiped the back of her mouth. A sudden pang from her pelvis instantly told Jane that was a bad idea. But too late now. The chocolate was probably already on its way to her kidneys.

Gripping herself and rocking back and forth, Jane felt more nervous than ever. What Was she supposed to do? She couldn’t just walk up to Mike looking like this! What if she peed herself in front of him? Oh, she would be so embarrassed her soul would burn right out of her body.

“I know you are scared,” Cherub said, observing the desperate movements of his charge. “But you can do this.” Cherub withdrew an arrow from his quiver and notched it in his bow. Cherup aimed at Mike and said aloud, “You have me and my love magic. All you have to do is stand directly in front of your boy toy, and I’ll do the rest, okay? Promise!”

Jane wanted to protest. Yes, she was scared. Very scared! But that’s not what had her squirming like a twitchy dog. Jane wanted to ask her cherub to let her empty herself first. But Jane didn’t think there were any porta potties in this park. What was a girl to do? Her biggest crush was right there. Her cherub was ready to fire. All the while her bladder swelled out so far, it sent urgent signals to her brain every millisecond. Jane felt as if her bladder had filled so much, it stretched out like a clump of silly putty. Waves of liquid sloshed around, making the inside of Jane’s bladder blaze red hot like a fiery inferno on the sun. The urine inside bubbled and her bladder walls pulsated.

Jane could nearly see her bladder bulge through her lovely pink shirt. She could not walk up to Mike with her pregnant belly! It would be too humiliating! Why had Jane procrastinated on a restroom visit? Why had she drank that shake?

“Jane?’ Cherub asked, concerned.

“I… Is there a bathroom nearby?” Jane’s voice was quiet. Despite how far away he was, Jane was worried Mike might hear her. She could not let that cute guy know how badly she needed to pee. Jane didn’t want Mike to know she peed at all!

“Sorry, Jane, I don’t think so,” Cherub said.

Normally, Jane might just find a secluded spot in the park and pop a squat. But with her love so close by, it was far too risky! Jane wouldn’t even bother to attempt it. Still, Jane could feel imaginary action lines around her bladder, the type of lines to indicate something moving outwards. Jane felt her pussy ready to burst like a whale’s blowhole.

But Jane had to do this. She had to talk to Mike and make him love her. And if there was no bathroom around, she would have to keep holding anyway. So mind as well.

Jane took a deep breath and ever so slowly stood up, hoping little movement would be beneficial to her bladder. Instead, Jane felt all the pressure shoot down to her vulva, making her cross her legs and grab herself. Jane recomposed herself through many deep breaths and went forward, her cherub flapping behind her.

Jane could feel with every step, her internal piss pond kept pushing down on the sphincter. Jane clenched and gulped as she made her way up to Mike.

“H… Hey, Mike,” Jane’s voice trembled. Jane was forced to cross her legs in front of her. How she desired to hold her vagina! She refused the urge.

“Oh, hey, Jane,” Mike said.

Jane felt her heart beat as fast as her bladder. Sweat trickled down Jane’s face. But whether it was from nerves or the stress of holding back so much water, Jane was unsure.

“Everything okay?” Mike asked, eyeing Jane’s movements.

“Uh, yeah…” Jane felt herself go bright red. “I… Um… I just…”

Out of nowhere, an arrow cut through the skies and landed on Mike’s back. Mike’s eyes twitched open and closed like he was hit over the head with a frying pan.

Mike’s eyes finally settled on open and Mike looked Jane up and down.

“Jane?” Mike gasped. “I… I… I love you…”

Jane had no idea how to react. How she longed to hear those words! But right now, her entire body longed for a bathroom even more. Jane felt the heat of her

bladder rise even higher than the core of the sun. She could no longer take it.

“Great, gotta go,” Jane turned and fled with her hands between her thighs.

“Wait,” Mike reached out to grab her, but she was gone.

Jane ran and ran. Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom, her mind yelled. Jane dashed behind a tree so she could do a desperate potty dance. Even if she couldn’t relieve herself, it felt good to dance. Jane held herself and wiggled and squirmed to her heart’s content. What could she do? There was no bathroom in sight and

Jane just made a fool of herself in front of her love.

Cherub appeared in the air beside Jane’s ear. “Jane?” Cherub asked. “I thought you would be happy that Mike has such strong feelings for you now.”

“Of course, I am,” Jane grunted.

“Then why did you..”

“Don’t you get it, Cherub… I have to piss…” Jane fell to the ground in pain and defeat. She held her jeans, waiting and dreading the moment her bladder would no longer comply with her wishes.

“Oh,” Cherub’s face switched to understanding as he paid closer attention to the mortal woman’s frantic body language. Cherub - knowing his charge didn’t have much time left before the inevitable happened - racked his brain for a solution. He then quickly realized… He was wearing one!

Cherub peaked behind the tree to make sure no one was looking. Thank the gods the park was nearly empty today. Apparently, people had more important things to do on Valentine’s Day than go to a park.

Cherub then set down his bow and began to unfasten his diaper.

Looking up, Jane’s eyes grew with disgust. “What are you doing?” Jane cried, appalled by her cherub’s actions.

“Getting you some relief,” Cherub hovered above Jane, his tiny penis dangling in the air. The Cherub offered his diaper down to his larger friend.

Jane doubted her elephant stretched bladder could fit into that tiny cherub diaper. But she was out of options. Jane threw her jeans open and ripped them and her pink panties down to her ankles. Jane stood and snatched the diaper from her cherub just as the dam burst. Jane barely had time to press the soft cotton diaper to her cooch before a torrent of yellow soaked the fabric a nice yellow. Jane finished attaching the diaper to her waist as she properly drained away her pain into the fluffy didee.

The front of the diaper grew a quick shade of yellow. The entire diaper began to droop and sag as it filled and filled with a lake of boiling hot piss. The urine stream hurt coming out of Jane. Her bladder was so full, it felt like she was pissing fire. But aside from that, it was relieving! Jane felt herself salivate as she gushed liquid from her overfilled bladder into the diaper. Jane disposed of all the chocolate shake she just drank. Her insides began to cool down, but her vulva began to heat up as it ended up completely underwater in a sea of pee. The diaper looked ready to explode. The fabric stitching was stretched to its limit. But Jane honestly didn’t care if the thing burst all over her. This was the most glorious feeling she had ever felt before.

Jane’s pee hissed with as much force as a spring as she gushed every last drop into the cotton diaper. The urine didn’t even have time to soak into the diaper before Jane added even more to it. Jane was afraid to even sit down for fear of the diaper rupturing. Relief sure was heavenly! Jane found her true valentine… A nice empty urinary bladder!

“Jane,” a voice called.

Cherub quickly turned invisible, knowing no one could see him except for Jane.

Jane’s relief turned to panic. Without any further warning, Mike appeared around the tree trunk and his footsteps stopped in place as he watched his love gush her bladder away into a tiny diaper intended for cherubs.

“J… Jane?” Mike managed.

“M… Mike?” Jane gasped.

The couple just stared at one another, neither one daring to say or do anything. After three minutes of solid stream, Jane felt her pee hole squirt a few final times and her seemingly endless urination was at an end.

“Jane… You… Wear diapers?” Mike asked.

“N… No…” Jane managed. “N… Not usually… Just… I…” And Jane broke into tears. She was so embarrassed and relieved and miserable and scared and in love all at the exact same time. “I… I had to pee so bad… It hurt… I just… I…”

“Hey, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh,” Mike soothed, holding Jane in his arms as she sobbed. “I don’t know how you got the diaper,” Mike stroked Jane’s soft oily hair.

“But I don’t mind. In fact, I think it’s kinda hot.”

“Y… You do?” Jane pulled away, tears turning her eyes into a pond.

“I do,” Mike began to feel the bulb hanging down from Jane’s diaper. “It feels so soft and squishy,” Mike lightly squeezed the yellowed down part of the diaper between his fingers. “Bet that pee felt good.”

“You have no idea!” Jane couldn’t help but smile. Mike liked this? Guys were weird. But Jane liked that about them.

“I hope you don’t think I am being too straightforward, I mean, I just said I love you,” Mike stood up, blushing. “But…”

“I’d love to have sex with you,” Jane read his mind. “Let’s do it right here in the park. Just give me a moment.”

“Oh, sure,” Mike appeared nervous but also excited and maybe a bit confused as to why Jane was leaving.

Jane rushed behind a bush, her diaper swaying below her as she ran. Cherub appeared in thin air beside Jane. Jane removed Cherub’s diaper which now weighed more than platinum. “Thanks, Cherup,” Jane smiled, hanging Cherub back his soggy nappy.

“Anytime,” Cherup took his diaper by the corner and gave it a grossed out face while gravity tried to pull the ruined cloth down.

Jane ran back towards Mike leaving Cherub with his destroyed diaper.

Mike and Jane lay on the floor, once again nude.

“That was an experience,” Mike sighed.

“Never peed in a diaper before,” Jane said.

“Never had sex dressed as an angel,” Mike said.

“Never drank a chocolate milkshake while bursting to wee,” Jane said.

“Never role played as two people at once,” Mike said.

“The picture of you helped,” Jane mentioned.

“Yeah.”

The couple cuddled, happy to be with one another.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Jane,” Mike told his wife.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Mike,” Jane returned the sentiment to her husband.

Mike and Jane kissed, enjoying their Valentine’s Day as a married omorashi loving couple.

• 1 month later...

Mike sat on the bed, his legs crossed into a tight knot. His hands held an imaginary wheel which he was using to steer his imaginary vehicle. Mike made a desperate grab for his throbbing cock. It wasn’t often that he and Jane both held their pee for a role-playing event. The reason being is simply that Jane loves role-playing and Mike loves watching her desperate. So, when Jane holds her pee for a role-playing game, they both get an extra special treat.

But recently, Jane suggested that Mike should hold his pee for one of their beloved role-playing adventures as well. It was a small touch, but it was a great way to spice things up. Now Mike understood perfectly how Jane felt when she struggled to keep it in while waiting for him to start the action.

Mike’s bladder felt like the inside of a fruit punch dispenser at one of those fast food places. Mike had to squeeze his penis tightly to keep it from leaking. The pressure shot up his shaft and made his whole body itch with desperation.

Finally, Mike heard the sound of a police siren that was playing over Jane’s cell phone. Jane opened the bedroom door and she was dressed in a police uniform. The role-playing had started and both husband and wife were chilled with exhilaration!

“Sir, do you know how fast you were going?” The policewoman asked, limping up to the man she had caught speeding.

The vehicle owner realized that - just like him - this policewoman had her legs tightly crossed and was trembling as she moved. It looked like she had not had a break in days.

The man went numb. He had no idea what to do or say, he had never been pulled over before. The sensation of getting in trouble with the law was even more excruciating than the pain he felt in his bladder. (Well, maybe not that bad).

“I… I’m so sorry, ma’am,” the man forced his hand to rest at his side. But the entire time, his hand twitched, wishing so badly to grasp his urgent cock. Getting caught by a police officer was enough to make the man ready to wet in fear. “I… I didn’t realize…”

The policewoman’s eyes were down. She scribbled on a notepad. Her entire body bounced up and down like she was struggling not to sneeze. “ID?” she asked.

He quickly fished his ID from his wallet and passed it over.

“One moment,” the policewoman took the small plastic card and whisked it away with her back to her swat car.

The policewoman now gone, the stopped man was now free to grasp himself as he pleased. He used both hands to squeeze and squeeze at his penis, silently begging his bladder to withstand its contents just a little longer. If only he wasn’t so desperate, he never would have gotten pulled over. But his bladder burned with fury at having held back for over thirteen long hours now.

The man crossed his legs so tight, they looked like giraffes necking one another. Each leg fought for dominance as they each pushed deeper and deeper up his crotch area. The man could feel the vast amounts of juice he had ready to reenter the world in another format. He chewed his lip and squirmed wildly. He wrapped his arms around his pelvis and closed his legs into a ball beneath him. If this policewoman didn’t hurry, he would have to stop at a car cleaner on his way home.

After what felt like half of a millennium, the policewoman returned. The man noticed beads of sweat along her brow. Her legs resembled one of those trees with two trunks that cross and intersect each other. The man was almost tempted to ask what was wrong, but he was in enough trouble as was. Plus, he had a suspicion he knew this policewoman’s issue. Her current predicament was the same as his own.

“Your ID looks fine,” she handed him back his ID. “Step out of the car, sir.”

The man whimpered under his breath, but he did as told. Standing up added waves of pressure to his pelvis. His bladder felt like a fish that was being gutted. It took all of his willpower not to prance and hold himself on the spot. The policewoman eyed his posture, clearly taking note of his predictable movements.

“Touch your nose for me, sir,” she commanded.

He did.

“Good, now the other hand.”

He did that too.

“Good. Now walk in a straight line for me.”

This was going to be the tricky part.

The man sucked in his breath and forced his legs to uncross. In doing so, he felt the tiniest of spurts make its way into his boxers. Groaning from the pain, gasping at the fear of losing all control, he grasped his genitalia and doubled over.

“Sir? You okay,” asked the policewoman.

Fear shook the man like leaves in autumn. He knew if he failed this inspection, he may be sent to a holding cell where he would surely have to wait to alleviate his needs even longer.

“F… F… Fine…” he struggled to stand. Holding his arms out right, he began to shuffle along in a single-filled line. While the man walked, his knees continued to kiss each other. He was unable to uncross his knees no matter how badly he desired to. The man’s brain and bladder were in a constant battle. His brain knew if he didn’t shape up, he would have a mark on his otherwise perfect driving record. Worse, he may end up in jail and or get fined. But his bladder didn’t care. His bladder cared about one thing and one thing only… Voiding!

Once the painful line was complete, the policewoman looked the man up and down. He could tell that she was trying to decide if his straight line was good enough or not. The man debated telling her of his problem. Maybe if he did, she would go easy on him. But he was embarrassed. Mostly because this was a female police officer. If it was a male, maybe that would make things easier. But given that this was a woman…

He had always been embarrassed that the opposite sex found out about his bathroom needs. He had never told a woman about his bodily functions before and he was afraid to now.

“Stand up straight,” the policewoman ordered.

He had to take several deep breaths. Then, with legs closed so tight a mosquito wouldn’t have been able to pass through, he stood as straight as possible.

He was well aware that his sides were twitching and he tried to force them to settle down. But he knew very well that should he stop moving altogether, he would piss.

“Have you had any alcohol tonight?” the policewoman asked.

“No, ma’am,” was his honest reply.

“Are you sure?” she inquired.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Were you aware of the speed limit?”

The man swallowed. He could lie, but he learned long ago that the truth is always best.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I see… And you chose to ignore it?” she asked.

His insides became gel. This man had a perfect driving record. He would never intentionally do anything that would break the law or the rules of society. But things come up… His bladder sure can testify to that.

“I… I didn’t mean to…” he managed.

She lifted her eyebrows to the dark night sky, shining a flashlight on him now like he was a convicted criminal, (the light only made him that much more fearful), she said, “Explain.”

This was it. There was no lie he could think of. And even if there was, maybe it was best to come clean. But this was so embarrassing! He didn’t want this woman to hear about his manly needs. Of course, women pee as well. But that didn’t make him feel any more comfortable about sharing with her how badly his bladder was bursting and in turn, his penis was exploding. But there was no other option he had.

As he hesitated to avoid the question, he could feel his face get hotter and hotter with each passing second, knowing that this police officer was waiting patiently for a response.

Unable to think of anything better, and knowing he could not just stand here ignoring her question forever, his will shattered and he spilled the hard truth of his day.

“I haven’t gone to the restroom all day,” he said, carefully choosing the word ‘restroom’ so as not to seem too vulgar in her eyes. “It was such a busy day at the office. I was unable to take a break. And after work, I tried to go… But the entire building closes at a certain time. We were forced to leave. I tried stopping at a fast food place, but the bathrooms were closed. I tried to make it home, but I had a lot of juice today.” He felt tears waft up his eyeballs. “I… I’m sorry… I just want to go and use the bathroom… Please… I didn’t mean to speed… My bladder hurts, I can feel it coming, I…” He was now in full-on tears as he clasped his crotch and hobbled up and down, desperate to hold it in just a little longer.

“Alright, alright,” the policewoman ended his rant. “It’s okay. I feel you. I haven’t pissed since noon.”

The man could already tell this all on his own, but it felt good having her relate to him.

She adjusted her belt and stated, “I’ve been so busy catching criminals and everything else, I’ve had to ignore my own needs. I had a lot of water. Two of those things to be exact.” She shined her flashlight into her own car. Sitting in the cup holder was a massive towering water bottle. The rightful citizen couldn’t believe that this poor police officer managed to drink two of those things and hasn’t urinated since noon. She sure did have a good bladder on her. But he wasn’t going to say that.

The policewoman scanned her flashlight up and down the highway like a deer looking both ways to make sure the coast is clear of wolves. “No one is around this time of night,” she said. “Go behind your car, I’ll keep watch.”

The man just stood there transfixed, unable to believe his luck. Not only did she understand, but she was going to provide him with relief. He should have come forward about his needs from the beginning! But two burning questions pounding his water-logged mind.

“But isn’t public urination illegal?” he asked. As a police officer, she should respect the law above all else.

“Only if another person sees you,” she replied. “As I stated, no one is around for miles but you and me. Besides, it’s not like this is a residential area. Generally speaking, we are more lenient out here on the highway.”

“Okay, but what about you? Don’t you have to go?”

“Like a racehorse,” the woman cupped her camel toe and squished the life out of it. “But I can manage. I’ve been managing all day. Don’t worry about me, I have an overly impressive bladder captivity. But most important of all, my job as a police officer is to protect the people. That includes you, good sir. If one of my citizens is in pain, I must do all I can to ease that discomfort.” She waved the white beam of her flashlight behind his car and said, “Go pee. I’ll wait and keep watch.”

He was so thankful, he nearly cried. Feeling a squirt of excitement moisten his boxers, the citizen quickly turned and knee-waddled behind his car. Once there, he wasted no time in throwing open his belt and slamming down his zipper. He just managed to pull his penis through the fly of his boxers and out his jeans before the inevitable occurred.

Unable to contain his glorious relief, the man moaned loudly, alerting the policewoman to the urination behind this urination. The man could feel the surge of urine moving through his limp cock. He grasped his hose with every finger as his little dragon spewed golden rain over the grass. He instantly felt the bladder pressure go down, and with it, his internal excitement went up. For the first time in hours, he smiled and sighed. Happiness overwhelmed him.

The policewoman was patient. She leaned her back against his car, her eyes fixed on the night air, focused on averting her gaze from the urinating man. But with the hissing of his waterfall, the policewoman felt her own bladder rock with pressure. She had been planning on holding the rest of her shift, but after witnessing the hiss of this man’s heavily pressurized bladder, she feared she may not be able to make it that long.

Minutes went by. The man continued to spray the lawn as though his life depended on it. All the while the policewoman bounced, kicked her legs behind her, and clenched a hand over her pussy. The pressure of four liters of water rested on her abdomen. Her urinary sphincter was quaking worse than a cow trapped in a hurricane.

“Are you almost done back there,” called the policewoman, shaking with desperation.

“I’m sorry,” the man called back. “I told you I had to go!”

“It’s fine,” lied the policewoman, angry with herself for implying she was rushing the man. And maybe to some degree, she was trying to rush him. The sooner he finished, the sooner she could leave and pee at home. Assuming she made it that is.

The policewoman continued to squirm and the man continued to pee. After around minute four, the man felt the final drops dribble from his urethra. He pushed down to let out a final squirt. He then shook off extra good and retucked his member back inside his jeans.

Walking around his car once more, he said, “Your turn,” and leaned against the car.

Squirming, the policewoman’s eyes widened. “Whut?” she gasped.

“Your turn for relief,” the man said. “I’ll keep watch now. Enjoy.”

She could hardly believe the kindness this man had. Especially after she pulled him over. “Thank you,” she said and quickly raced for cover behind his car. Once hidden, the policewoman quickly hiked down her jeans and panties. She quickly squatted, her bum brushing against the blades of grass, her dangling pussy lips licking the nighttime atmosphere. And out came a geyser of yellow. The policewoman - just like her male counterpart - forced a moan out of her lips. The relief of draining eight hours' worth of piss was the most wonderful feeling in the entire world! The policewoman was finally able to relax and let her bladder do its thing. As she squirted into the grass, she contemplated the events of the evening.

Not many people would show as much sympathy to the person that pulled them over as this man showed to her. It was Officer Jane’s job to protect the people of this community. But this man had no obligation to keep watch for her. She couldn’t deny that she was very grateful to him. She also had to admit how attractive this man was. Perhaps it was the pee talking, but she found herself quite attracted to this dude.

After several long moments of a wickedly hissy stream, Jane drip-dried her damp pussy and then pulled her pants and undies back into place, her bursting bladder now a thing of the past. Stepping over her and the man’s spilled bladder contents which now soaked into the earth, the policewoman rejoined the man on the opposite side of his car.

“Feel better?” he asked with his arms crossed.

“Much,” she wiped away sweat. “You?”

“Much,” he agreed.

Unable to control herself, the policewoman leaped at the man, kissing him furiously. “That’s for letting me pee,” she said.

He kissed her back. “Same goes to you.”

Together, the couple fell to the ground, shielded in darkness as they began to undo each other’s clothing.

Jane and Mike lay tucked under their covers, panting and out of breath. Behind them, on the opposite side of the bed was a pile of towels that had several pee stains imprinted into them. The air was still ripe with thirty-minute old piss.

“Is it just me, or are our role-playing games getting better and better?” Jane gasped for air.

“Not just you,” Mike agreed. “Heck, I could actually visualize the scenery this time. That’s not the easiest thing to do, you know. I mean, picturing one place vividly when you are not actually there can be tough.”

“Yeah, I struggled with that at one point as well,” Jane sympathized, massaging her husband’s hairy chest. “But it’s like anything else, practice makes

perfect.” After taking a moment, she added, “PS, sex also falls into that category.”

Mike grinned. “Then you want to practice again?”

“Please.” Jane threw herself back at Mike, her police officer costume laying at the foot of their bed. But Jane’s hat remained on as she and Mike engaged in round two, as they referred to it as.

Mike stood in the kitchen, casually unloading the dishwasher. Mike’s mind was racing with excitement. Both he and his wife had wanted to do this particular role-playing scenario for a long time. Since the beginning of their role-playing adventures. But they always thought of another role-playing idea and this one kept getting pushed to the back burner. But today they were finally doing it! Mike could hardly wait. He had to get into the mindset. This role-playing game would be rather easy. It wasn’t too far out there like goddesses and firefighters and Tarzan. This idea was a lot more laid back, but it would certainly be loads of fun. Regardless, Mike spent the next couple of minutes convincing himself that he and Jane didn’t know each other.

Mike set a stack of plates on the counter and heard a ding-dong. Mike used a towel to dry away the moisture from his hands before venturing to the door.

Ding-dong. “Coming,” Mike called, leaving the kitchen. Ding-dong. “Coming,” Mike called louder, halfway to the door now. Ding-dong, Ding-dong, Ding-dong. The doorbell went frantic. Mike pulled open the door and on the other side, he found a woman leaning up against the side of the door. She kept her hands stuffed in her crotch at a vertical angle and she had her leg lifted up against her nether region. She wore jeans and a tank top and a belt. Her black hair was done in a ponytail. She was beautiful. But she looked awfully stressed out about something. Mike could see it in her eyes.

Mike noticed in the driveway there was a car he didn’t recognize. A black Toyota sitting beside his silver lea. And sitting in the passenger seat of the black Toyota was a pile of empty bottles.

“Excuse me, sir,” the stressed woman stammered, shaking and squirting all over Mike’s doorstep. “I am so sorry to just come here and… My name is Jane,” Jane extended her hand which Mike shook. “I’m sorry, sir, but I really need to use the bathroom,” Jane moaned. “I’m on a six-hour drive and I foolishly drank three large bottles of Gatorade and a small coffee from Starbucks. Mind if I use your restroom? I’ll only be a minute, please…”

“Huh? Oh, yes, of course, right this was Miss. Jane,” Mike stood aside allowing the stranger to staggering past the door frame and into his home. “My name is Mike, by the way.”

“Well, Mike, you have a beautiful home,” the stranger said. “I know this is awkward, a complete stranger using your washroom, oh god,” Jane doubled over. Mike - being a gentleman - helped her over to the couch where she plopped down.

“I drank too much,” Jane trembled, holding her hand together like she was praying, but her ‘prayer hands’ stayed in her genital region. “Can I have something to drink?”

Mike flinched at this request. “You are complaining about how much you drank and you want to add more fluids to your system?”

“Not really,” Jane admitted. “But I’m your guest. And it is rude not to offer your guest something to drink.”

“Well,” Mike gave a mysterious smile. “I don’t want to be rude…”

“Neither do I. So, I must accept whatever you offer me,” Jane said.

“BRB,” Mike fled to the kitchen where he opened the refrigerator and removed a large picture of cold water. He took out a glass from the cupboard and went back over to the stranger sitting in his living room.

Mike set the glass down on the coffee table. Holding it with one hand, Mike tilted the picture and poured a waterfall of clear, cold H2O into the glass.

Poor Jane was forced to watch this display. The water poured from jug to cup right before the poor desperate girl’s eyes. Once the glass was filled, Mike handed it to the stranger. Jane thanked him and held her head back, downing the glass.

“I guess you were thirsty,” Mike giggled. Lifting up the half-filled jug of water, Mike asked, “Want some more?”

After three extra glasses of water, Jane now lay on Mike’s couch. Jane’s head lay against the cushion, her ponytail lying over her shoulder like a sleeping snake. Jane kept her knees bent and held her hands against her throbbing genitalia through her denim pants.

“Poor girl,” Mike knelt beside Jane and began running his hand through the hair that stood atop her scalp. “You look so full. Three Gatoraids, three drinks of water, and a coffee later, and you look ready to blow up,” Mike spoke in a taunting voice, a voice one would use to tease a dog before fake throwing a ball. “You must really have to go potty, huh?” The stranger just moaned. “I’ll bet your poor bladder is filled to the tippy top with yellow?” Mike asked. “Why don’t you go pee pee now?”

“I… I… I… I c… I can’t…”

“You can’t?”

“I… I can’t stand…”

“You can’t stand?”

Jane’s head trembled up and down.

“Oh, poor dear. You must be so freaking full you can’t even talk or walk, is that right?” Mike wondered.

Jane nodded again.

“I hate to tell you this, baby,” Mike carefully rolled Jane onto her back while the strange woman continued to squeeze her lady parts as tight as her hands would allow. “But you came to the wrong house,” Mike knelt over Jane, beginning to caress Jane’s bladder which was now so inflated, it was easy to poke and prod. “You see, I like when girls are full of pee pee. I personally believe women should never be allowed to pee.”

“But I… I… I… I gotta go…” Jane breathed.

“Too freaking bad,” Mike continued to smooth his hands over Jane’s bladder bump. “Hold it.”

“I’m trying…”

“Try harder. You look ready to pop.”

Shaking from pee desperation, “You’re going to deny a stranger her most basic need?” Jane sounded hurt.

Mike replied, “Not proud of it… But yes, I am.”

There was nothing but silence as Mike ran his hands over the stranger’s bladder bulge. Mike didn’t push down or even poke it or anything crazy. He just rubbed it.

“If I saw you in public, I would instantly think you were pregnant,” Mike mentioned much to Jane’s agony. “Tell me, sweetie… How long have you been holding? You said you were on a six-hour drive. Where are you going?”

“I’m actually on my way… Home… I was vacationing in… In Denver,” Jane stuttered worse than ever. “I haven’t used a washroom since… Leaving Denver…”

“So, what… Four hours of straight holding?” Mike grinned, enjoying this lady’s pain. “You poor, poor thing. Your bladder must be so stretched. And this is the proof.” Mike took his index finger and lightly pressed it into Jane’s bladder, around where her navel was. Jane let loose a series of sharp moans and grunts.

“Please help me to your washroom…” Jane managed. “I can… Can’t keep it in much… Much longer…”

“Too bad, bitch. Hold it,” Mike chuckled. Mike began to lightly press down on Jane’s bladder with his fingertips. He casually began to apply more pressure and even began to use his entire wrist to push down and condense the poor desperate girl’s belly balloon.

Jane moaned again, still squeezing herself.

“You should have gone potty when you had the chance,” Mike teased. “Four hours with that much liquid… Wow! I would be bursting full too. What is that? Is that a camel toe,” Mike removed Jane’s hands from her crotch. Jane fought and fought, but in the end, Mike managed to wrestle her hands away. Sitting there, below Jane’s waist and sandwiched between her thighs was a perfect outline of her labia through her jeans.

“Poor, poor, woman. Lovely camel toe, though,” Mike ran his hand over her camel toe. “You embarrassed about it?”

“A little.”

“A little? Girl, if I was you, I’d want to bury myself alive after this incident!”

“I’m not too embarrassed. We all get them… Well, women do anyway.”

“If I was a woman, I hope I’d have the guts you do to walk around sporting a massive camel toe.”

“I wouldn’t say its mass… Oh, oh!” Jane let out a sharp yelp as a wave of pressure came down on her burning bladder.

Jane held herself again, using her entire fists to clutch her aching camel toe. Mike just smiled. “Know what the problem is? This,” Mike laced his fingers around the belt buckle Jane wore. “Your belt is crushing your bladder. The belt is only adding more pressure. Do you want to remove it?”

“Yes, please.”

“Okay, here goes.”

Jane wiggled around the couch allowing Mike to take off her belt. Mike laid the leather item on his table and returned to Jane’s desperation. “There, that’s better, isn’t it?” Mike continued stroking Jane’s overworked and underappreciated sack of bubbling piss.

“Mumph-hum…” Jane mumbled. A small sense of relief came over Jane. It was nice to remove even the tiniest bit of added stress her poor water balloon of urine was forced to endure.

“I’ll bet all that Gatorade and water you drank want to exit,” Mike said calmly. “What flavor of Gatorade did you have?”

“Lemon-lime.”

“Yikes! A yellow flavor… Flavored like lemonade! Ouch! What’s that make you think of?”

“Tinkling.”

“I’ll bet!”

“Although… Right now… Everything reminds me of tinkling!” Jane exclaimed.

Mike bellowed with deep-bellied laughter. “I’ll bet. I will bet!” Mike continued rolling his hands around Jane’s bloated belly. “Your Gatorade wants out, huh? I’ll bet that lemon line Gatorade is just dying to find the exit, huh? I’ll bet that Gatorade really wants to exit the building if you know what I mean?”

Jane assured him, “Oh, I know what you mean…”

“Keep holding.”

“I think I’m gonna leak.”

“You better not.”

“I might.”

“You leak on my couch, I’ll kill you.”

Jane couldn’t help but grin at the thought of losing her bladder on another person’s furniture.

“Know what just might help you hold?” Mike asked.

“What?” Jane wondered, anxious for pointers right now.

Mike was silent for a moment. Finally, he replied, “Thinking about water.”

Jane grimaced.

“Just imagine flowing rivers and trickling streams and rushing waterfalls,” Mike teased in a quiet voice like a hypnotist. “Close your pretty little eyes and visualize a leaky faucet or a toilet flushing. Just imagine the toilet water gurgling down the pipes. Or even think of someone pee peeing into the potty and then flushing. Why don’t you close your eyes and imagine the sound of a dude’s strong stream hitting the toilet water and the look of ecstasy on his face!”
Jane whimpered stronger than ever, trembling from head to toe.

“You ever watched a man go pee pee, Jane?” Mike asked.

Jane shook her head.

“Well,” Mike sat on his butt, continuing to stick his fingers into her bladder balloon, driving her piss closer and closer to the exit. “Maybe I can piddle for you sometime… Maybe… Right now, keep holding.”

After a few more minutes of shoving his hands into her broad bladder, Jane felt a jolt from down below that told her it was time to go!

“I truly can’t hold it anymore, Mike,” Jane warned.

Sensing Jane was nearly at her limit, Mike decided it was time for one final teasing exercise he wanted to do with her. Off of the table, Mike grabbed the same glass Jane had used to drink. Mike refilled the glass with water one last time. Jane’s entire body shuddered as he did so. Mike turned around, cup full of clear liquid, and he said, “I’ll let you potty. But you must potty into this.”

“T… That cup?” Jane managed.

Mike nodded. “Here,” Mike handed the cup to Jane. he quickly pulled it away and said, “Unless you don’t want it of course.”

Jane thought. She seriously didn’t want to pee into a cup in front of a total stranger. But she didn’t want to piss her pants even more! Priorities. “Okay, okay… I want it,” Jane said, quickly sitting up and taking the glass from Mike. She sat there, hands in pussy, admiring the glass. “But… There is water in here. How can I use it to pee?”

Mike just snickered. “I guess first, you’ll have to drink the water.”

“More water!”

“Hey, you asked for water in the first place. Drain the glass into your gullet and then use it as a toilet.”

“But I…”

“You what?”

Jane swallowed. Her heart felt like it stopped just staring at the glass of water. “I don’t know if I can fit anymore inside.”

“Then you’re just gonna have to make room,” Mike replied. “Maybe the pee pee you already have stored inside will kindly move out of the way for this new stuff.” Mike teasingly poked Jane’s bulge as he said this. Jane continued to look nervously at the water. “Just drink it fast like you did with the other ones,” Mike suggested.

Knowing this was her key to relief, Jane tilted her head back and gulped down even more fluids. The glass was halfway drained when Jane had to lift her head back up, gasping for air. Her bladder was throbbing with distress. Jane knew her time to micturate was just around the bend. She had better hurry! And so, she slurped down even more water. Jane’s glass was nearing the end when she had to take a second break. Moaning, Jane pinched her pussy with her palm, trying to hold back her juices. Jane finished the cup and quickly stood. The movement added pressure to Jane’s bursting full bladder. Even as she handed the cup to Mike and undid her zipper, Jane could feel her piss balloon pop, pushing urine past the sphincter and through the canal.
Jane had managed to lower her jeans and pull her pink panties aside before grabbing the cup and…

“Ahhhh…” Jane moaned. Jane’s urethral opening opened and out came a torrent of clear piss. Crystal-clear urine flooded the glass, ricocheting off the walls, and making the loudest crunkling noises. Jane’s stream itself was extra hissy. It flowed at a rapid speed. The glass quickly filled with steaming hot urine. Jane pushed the glass as far against her pussy as it would go. Jane’s labia pressed against the cup as it filled to the brim with her liquid.

“Looks like someone had to tinkle winkle,” Mike laughed. “That clear urine is a sign of good hydration! Good girl. But the glass is almost full.”

Jane grunted, doing everything in her power to stem the flow. It took as much concentration as she had, but Jane’s pee hole managed to shut like a vault door. Jane’s hand was weighed down by the now heavy cup of boiling hot piss. The glass was so full, Mike had to be extra careful when setting it down. Bubbles rose in the urine. The nearly transparent liquid was so hot, it felt like holding an actual camel’s toes. Mike took the glass and set it down on the table as Jane pulled up her pants and redid the zipper. The first thing they noticed was that Jane’s bladder bulge had shrunk considerably. But it was still very much there.

Upon noticing this, Mike said, “Still need to wee wee?”

Jane held her privates. “That helped,” she admitted. “But I still desperately need a wee, yes.”

“Well, you’ve been a good girl. I think you are permitted to use my bathroom,” Mike said.

“Yeah,” Jane cheered. “But two problems… I am still so full, I don’t know if I can walk. And two… I have no idea where your bathroom is.”

“Not to fear, young lady,” Mike said triumphantly. “I shall solve both of your problems.”

Without warning, Mike bent down and scooped Jane up into his arms. Carrying the stranger, Mike started towards the restroom of his home.

“Please hurry, Mr. Mike,” Jane clasped her vulva. “I gotta go…”

Mike carefully set a squirming Jane down on the tiled floor of his toilet room. Jane held herself and potty danced all around the room. Jane waddled to the toilet. Her hand was nearly on the closed lid, but suddenly, Mike maneuvered around her and took a seat, keeping the toilet closed.

“Where do you think you're going?” Mike teased.

Jane held her vulva and moved her legs up and down, arching her knees outwards as she did so in her own unique bathroom dance. “I gotta go…” Jane whined. “I’m about to burst!”

“Then burst,” Mike chuckled.

“Getting that piss out into the cup helped… But I have so frickin’ much more inside and it hurts…” Jane fought and squeezed and held and clenched. But in the end, it wasn’t enough. Jane’s small body finally gave into the pressure of far too much Gatorade and water.

A smile spread across Jane’s face. Her head tilted and her eyes relaxed. “Ahhh…” Jane moaned.

Instantly, a gray spot appeared on Jane’s crotch. The spot grew darker and more navy-colored. The wet patch rolled down the legs, spreading onto the rump of Jane’s jeans. Soon, Jane stood in completely soggy denim pants, breathing heavily. A large puddle was on the floor below her. Jane huffed and puffed, relief flooding her brain just as pee flooded her pants. This was the most glorious feeling in the world. The feeling of releasing a bursting pee was sensational. And the wet, warmness that filled her jeans… Jane had never before felt anything so pleasant. Jane’s bladder soon ran empty and Jane stood before Mike, utterly relieved.

Jane left behind a massive puddle and her pants were beyond ruined. Fortunately, Jane relieved a piece of her overfilled bladder into the glass before, otherwise, her mess would have been even worse!

Jane placed a finger to her lips. “I had an accident…” Jane blushed.

Mike stood and held a soaking-wet Jane in his arms. “Good girl,” he sighed. “Now, I know we just met, but are you willing to go to my bedroom for some fun?”

Eager her bladder tank was finally on empty, Jane replied, “Why not. But can I clean up first?” Mike just laughed. “No, seriously,” Jane said. “Can I use your shower?”

Jane and Mike lay naked below the covers, panting and out of breath.

“So, here we are again,” Jane said.

“I’m beginning to sense a pattern here,” Mike said.

Holding her husband close and laughing, Jane returned, “I love these games! They are so hot!”

“Sure that wasn’t just you peeing your pants?”

“That was hot too. And you were pretty mean. Not allowing a girl to alleviate herself,” Jane gave her husband a look of fake anger. A look that said, ‘You are hilarious but I’m going to pretend to be angry with you.’

“Let the record state, if that was a real desperate situation with a real stranger that needed my bathroom, I would have let her use it,” Mike announced.

Jane twirled her husband’s chest hair. “I know. You’re a good guy. And you are very good in the bedroom!”

“How funny would it have been if that was really how we met?” Mike asked.

Jane laughed at the very thought. “Would have been cool.”

“You sure we met before today?” Mike teased.

Jane met his gaze and pursed her lips. “Remind me.”

Mike leaned forward and he and Jane made out.

Jane stood on her hands and knees. She was completely nude with the exception of a red collar around her neck. Hanging from the collar was a personalized ornament that read, ‘Jane’. From her tiny advantage point on the kitchen floor, Jane stared up at the large door in front of her. She was able to look through the transparent door to see the backyard beyond the exit of the house.

Mike and Jane were lucky enough to live in a wooded area. Their neighbors were always away and their backyard was mostly just a forest of trees and bushes. Perfect for what they planned to do today!

While waiting for her ‘master’ to get home, Jane could feel the pressure from the two water dishes she drank begin to settle inside her bladder walls. Jane had to cross her legs behind her as the pressure grew to levels of discomfort for the poor dog. Jane could feel the warm, heavy balloon of fresh urine inside nestle on her vulva like a crow would nest on a building. Jane knew she would need to alleviate this urge quickly. But she had no idea when her master would be home to let her out.

So, as Jane crossed her hind legs and wished her master owned a doggy door, she just stared out at the yard, inviting her to urinate, and she waited.

Jane continued looking up at the door, whimpering, pleading with the accursed thing to open. Jane was forced to look out at the precious yard with all of its greenery. She was unable to keep her mind from imagining the joy of lifting her leg and spraying her kidney juice all over those bushes and across the lawn. It would feel so damn good!

But alas, master was still at work, and Jane was forced to wait.

As the time ticked by, each one slower than the last, Jane found herself doing a potty dance. The large puppy was constantly slapping the kitchen tiles below their appendages.

Behind her, Jane heard the soft, yet powerful, drip, drip, drip of the leaky kitchen faucet. Each drip sent a surge of urgency washing across the dog like a swarm of bees. Impossible to fight off and impossible to escape from.

As the drippy leaks went on, and Jane’s bladder expanded to the size of a deflated basketball, Jane moaned and whimpered at the door. She really needed to go out right now!

Jane hoped her master would get home soon. He wouldn’t be happy to find a puddle on the floor. But Jane knew she couldn’t do that. She was a big dog now. She held her urine. She didn’t use newspaper or puppy pads. And she certainly didn’t piddle on the floor. She waited for her master. Jane would just hold for as long as it took. She refused to let her anxious bladder get the better of her. And so, Jane continued to wait and wait. She could feel her bladder swell to sizes she didn’t even know it could reach. And still, Jane refused to give into the literal pressure of the massive thing.

Jane wished she could tell time. But sadly, she was just a dog. She had no way of telling when her master would get home. She would just have to wait for him and hope he reached home soon.

Jane had no idea how long she was standing there. But she knew in her gut (and in her bladder) it was a pretty long while. Jane felt as if her bladder was filled with ostrich eggs. It would certainly explain the weight of the thing.

The pet wished she was human so she could hold her hands. But unfortunately for her, all she could do was pat her four feet up and down on the floor and cross her hind legs. Jane could feel her vulva sticking out behind her, ready to unload cargo. But she held with her muscles, feeling the brute weight of her bladder crush her sphincter muscle like an ant under a boot.

Please come home, master. Please come home, Jane thought inside her doggy mind. Oh, how she needed relief.

The kitchen sink was driving the pet mad. She could feel her bladder vibrate and quake on each drip from the sink. The yard looked so lovely. Jane wanted nothing more at the moment than to race outside to the nearest bush and lift her leg, and allow all the water she drank to flow out in its new golden form. Instead, she was stuck inside the house and was forced to hold back her flood.

She just wanted to mark her territory! Was that so much to ask? And now, the poor puppy dog was one step away from marking her territory inside her master’s home. He would be pissed! Literally!

No, Jane scolded herself for having such thoughts. I am a big puppy! I am an obedient puppy! I shall hold! But it was getting tougher and tougher.

After much more suffering, Jane’s prayers were finally answered when she heard a car pull up, its tires crunching against the driveway.

Jane turned and charged towards the front door, barking at the top of her lungs. Jane heard footsteps coming up the path. She continued patting the floor urgently as excitement filled her mind. She was nearly there! Just a little longer…

“Bark, bark! Bark, bark, bark!” Jane shouted. Jane loved barking at the door, but right now, she just wanted the door to open so the master could relieve her biological needs.

Jane heard the keys enter the lock. A pause. Then a click. A second pause…

Jane was patting the floor harder than ever, unable to wait much longer. The door finally opened and there, on the opposite side of the door, stood Jane’s master… Mike.

Mike didn’t look too healthy, though. He laid his side against the door and held his knee up against his jeans. He grasped the bulge of his penis through his pants. His eyes were wild and his lips twitched. Mike held the key to his house in his hand which he quickly stuffed into his pocket and stumbled into the house. Backward walking, Jane went back inside to give him room. Mike tossed down his briefcase onto the couch and bent down to pat Jane on top of her head.

“Hey, girl,” Mike said. “Master had to pee so bad! The damn toilets were broken at the office and I had too much coffee. I need to piss right away!”
Jane’s heart nearly stopped upon hearing this. Jane never expected her master to be in such a desperate situation. But even masters must pee too. Jane hated to see her master in pain. She wanted him to get relief. But she also wanted relief herself. If only she could talk to him. Maybe she could suggest that they both go out to the backyard and pee together. But no, even if Mike could understand her, he would more than likely refuse this idea. Mike - like most humans - is big on peeing indoors. What is wrong with humans, anyway? Why don’t they just pee outside like dogs? It would make things so much easier for everyone!

It didn’t matter anyway. Master would go to the bathroom and pee and make Jane wait some more. Jane might be able to signal how badly she needed draining. She might be able to pat the floor some more or scratch the back door or even lift her leg. (That last one was extreme. She didn’t want her master to think she was about to pee inside! That was just pure wrong!) But Jane didn’t do any of this. She wanted her master to relieve his needs. Poor master had been holding it all day. Sure, Jane was as well, but her master came first.

So, Jane bottled it all up and continued patting the floor while her master raced off to the bathroom. Eager her master was home, and anxious to be let out, Jane foolishly followed her master down the hall.

By the time Jane reached the restroom, the sounds of urination filled her ears. A very heavy stream collided with the water, sending sound waves directly into Jane’s ears and causing her tightened bladder to stir.

Mike’s belt was hung open as was his jeans flap. Mike’s limp penis was in his hand and his other hand leaned against the wall behind the toilet. The toilet seat was in an upright position and a look of pure bliss dotted Mike’s face. Mike heaved a grunt as his bladder voided through his penis shaft down into the bowl with the loudest, most powerful, most violent splash Jane had ever heard. A monstrous SPLOOUSSH PRISSSS PLOUSSS sound echoed across the whole house.

Jane felt her pee hole become damp. The poor desperate puppy continued patting the ground. The sound was agony to Jane’s bladder which had become weak over the course of her desperate day. All of her urine was like a prisoner that had done its time and now wanted out!

Jane patted the ground, her black hair fluttering around her. Jane jumped and bounced off of the tiles, able to feel her bladder contract on every movement.
Mike pissed for what felt like ever. Mike moaned as the strongest stream of clear urine in the history of the world was ejected all at once from his large cock. The urine cascaded from the slit that was his pee hole and crashed down into the toilet with a sound louder than the bullet heard across the world.
Jane knew she didn’t have long. Unable to bear being here and listening to her master relieve himself, Jane fled from the room and rushed back to the backdoor to wait like a good little puppy that was bursting full of wee.

Jane continued to pat the ground. Her bladder was extra weighed down with liquid and Jane felt ready to squirt. She continued to dance and prance and plead that Mike would finish his business sooner rather than later.

Even from here, Jane was able to hear her master remove his bladder’s troubles into the toilet bowl. Jane’s back legs were crossed extra tight. Her bladder hung down so low under her, Jane was positive it was beginning to scrape the floor.

Soon the toilet flushed and the sound made the puppy go crazy with pee delight. Then came the bathroom sink on full blast. Jane was ready to piddle!

Just like when the front door became unlocked, Jane felt excitement course through her. It was nearly time to wee! Jane was already staring out the door, planning where she would empty her full bladder.

Once again, the desperate dog had her prayers answered when Mike emerged from down the hall. He was whistling and drying his hands on his jeans. “Much better!” Mike sighed.

Jane held up her front paw and began to scratch the back door in a despairing attempt to help her master understand what she so desperately needed.

Mike the master looked up and crossed to the door. “Poor girl, you need relief too, huh?” Mike asked. Mike retched open the backdoor and Jane flew out of it before the door and even opened all the way. Jane ran through the crack in the wall and bounded down the steps two at a time. Jane flew across the lawn like she was being chased by the dog catcher. Jane blasted up to the closest bush. The bush stood in between Jane and the only neighbor's house. Jane - being a dog - didn’t need to hide herself. But she really liked this spot!

Hidden behind the bush, Jane at long last, allowed her leg to rise far past her head, Jane voided her bladder. Her sphincter muscle relaxed and her bladder walls contracted. A powerful jet of piss fired from Jane’s urethra. The pent-up pee stream shot all across the yard. It showered the bush and the grass in gold. Jane’s facial muscles also relaxed as the pet found her inner peace when she peed. Such a glorious feeling! Jane knew it would be the best sensation of the day. It always was…

Jane’s bladder was already going down as two water dishes of urine exited the building that was her body. Jane could feel streams of urine soak her privates and even roll down her opposite leg. This was one messy pee! But that somehow only made Jane enjoy it even more.

The blades of grass were pulled down and stuck to the earth. Jane’s urine stream grew in strength and shot so far across the lawn, it nearly hit the house.

Jane could feel her piss hole become the size of a button. She smiled and panted, licking the air with satisfaction.

“My, oh, my, my poor puppy,” Master said from the house. “I think you had to go potty even worse than I did!”

Jane was just happy she had made it and hadn’t had an accident!

Jane peed for so long, her lifted leg began to get tired. She was drenched from the waist down in her golden water, but it was the superior option than having it trapped inside her body. If Jane had to hold that much in any longer, she would have gone crazy!

Master was right. This was much better!

Finally, Jane’s stream slowed to a trickle and after the last drops had fallen into the grass, Jane allowed her leg to drop and she ran back to the house.

Happy, once again, Jane licked the air and smiled up at her master who bent down and rubbed the sides of her head forcefully.

“Good girl!” Master gushed. “That feels good, doesn’t it, Janey?”

“Bark!” Jane cried with more panting.

“And you get a treat for going potty outside,” her master said.

Jane - even more excited now - running in circles before following the master back inside for a nice treat as a reward for being a good girl.

Mike and Jane lay on the couch with a blanket over them. They panted and sweated. Here they were again. They somehow always end up in this state!

“I can’t believe you peed outside,” Mike laughed.

“Hey, man, this was your idea,” Jane protected with a laugh of her own. “And damn did I love it by the way! It was fun and arousing! And no one is around, anyway. I love the privacy we have around here!”

“That makes two of us,” Mike held Jane closer, feeling her naked breast against his palm. “It was so hot watching you piss outside like that! And that messy stream… So sexy!”

“Felt good comin’ out, believe you me. And you want to talk about hot streams, your piss stream was rather charming yourself.”

“Oh, thanks, babe,” Mike happily kissed his wife, already debating what their next role-playing adventure should be.

• 1 month later...

“Huh… What…” Jane’s mind was like a train, running slowly but quickly picking up speed as she awoke from her slumber. Jane found her ankles tied to the legs of a wooden chair and her wrists tied to the chair’s arms. She was tied down with ropes. She had a thick string used in her mouth as a gag. Fear filled her body, making her heart quicken to a gunshot. Worst of all, Jane felt a constant panging in her bladder that told her the time to urinate was near. “Mumpmh! Ump-umph-um!” Jane shouted through her gag.

A large man stood in front of her. He carried a large sack which he was constantly loading more goodies into. He was taking all of Jane’s stuff!
Jane’s head was pounding just as much as her overworked bladder. Jane could feel a bump on her head. Her brain worked tiredly, attempting to understand this horrible situation she found herself trapped in.

“Mumpmh-humpm-hum!” Jane bellowed.

The criminal looked up and grunted out his irritation. The heavy man lumbered forward and yanked the gag from Jane’s mouth. “What?” he hissed.

“I have to pee,” Jane whimpered.

“Hold it!”

“I’m scared…”

“Too bad.”

“Who are you?”

“A burglar,” snapped the man. “Now let me do my job.”

“Please let me pee…”

“No.”

“But I have to…”

“Hold it in,” the burglar warned. “You’re too old to piss your pants.”

“But I need…”

“No. Now, let me steal from you and you can go potty,” the burglar stalked off, forgetting to regag Jane’s mouth.

Jane knit her eyebrows. She rapidly wagged her knees together and apart, together and apart as much as she could with her limited power of movement. Jane’s bladder appeared to be getting heavier and heavier with each passing second. Jane could feel the water she drank being sent down from her kidneys and making her bladder swell even more as it was pushed from the ureters and pressed all of its brute weight down on her sphincter muscles. Jane was unable to even hold herself due to being hogtied.

“Please, I drank a lot of water and juice,” Jane begged. “I need to use the bathroom. Please, let me pee and I can…”

“No. I let you out and you’ll rat to the police,” the burglar grumbled.

“No, I won’t! I swear! I just need to use the bathroom! You can watch me!” Jane had no clue what she was saying. Why on earth did she just allow this criminal to watch her go pee? Jane was so desperate that she didn’t care. She wouldn’t gladly take a nice long relieving fresh pee in front of this guy.

Her bladder just needed to use the toilet!

“Sorry, you’ll have to just hold,” the burglar replied. “Now, don’t bug me again.”

Groaning, Jane held her head back and sighed, “You’re not getting it…” Her legs continued to dance as Jane shot her head back and spat, “I’m about to burst! I really need the bathroom!”

“Okay, that’s it,” the burglar reached into his thick clock and produced a gun (that was really a toy water pistol) at Jane’s head. “Ask for the toilet one more time and I’ll shoot.”

The very sight of the gun made Jane squeak with fright. Her legs continued to flap back and forth like butterfly wings. Jane opened her mouth to speak, but quickly thought better of it and remained silent.

“No smart-ass comment?” The burglar sounded astounded. Jane shook her head. “Good.” The burglar pocketed his weapon and then returned to thievery.

Jane shut her eyes and continued rocking in her seat as best she could. She attempted to hold her crotch as a way to give herself temporary relief and help her last longer. Alas, as she pulled on the bands around her wrists, they pulled tighter and forced red marks to form on her skin. Jane wanted to scream in agony. The ties around her limbs were painful, but her full bladder was even more painful.

Jane remained quiet as the burglar continued stealing from her. Jane moved as little as her bondages would allow. Her bladder was being tortured with water. Jane felt like she was about to drown in her own fluid. But now that she knew her captor held a gun, she would not dare ask for the restroom again. But how she wanted it! Her bladder badly, badly wanted it.

“This looks interesting,” the burglar lifted up a medium-sized fish bowl filled with sloshing water. Jane didn't actually have a fish, but she planned on getting one someday. The burglar moved the bowl clockwise around his palms, examining every inch of it. Jane’s eyelids hit the ceiling as she watched in horror the water swirl around and around like a whirlpool. “I’m certainly stealing this,” the burglar made his way over to the sink. There, he tilted the fish bowl, pouring half a gallon of water down the drain. Jane’s bladder tightened as she was forced to watch water swish in a downward fast moving stream like the water that enters the ocean from treatment plants. Jane moaned and rocked as the burglar shook out the final few drops into the sink basin.

Setting the now-empty fish down on the counter, the burglar held up the hose attached to the sink and grinned. “This too looks promising. Does it work?”

Out of fear, the criminal would test such a device, Jane quickly shouted, “Yes, yes it works! Trust me, it works really well!”

“Shut up,” countered the criminal. The bandit then proceeded to turn on the nozzle over the kitchen hose. The burglar aimed the opening at the sink just as a powerful hose of water blasted from the tube. “Oh, yeah,” he said. “It works.”

Jane winced as the sounds of running water filled her eardrums. Jane’s bladder was stretched beyond its max and no amount of control or resistance could keep Jane dry for much longer. Oh, why did this burglar have to knock her out and rob her when she was this desperate for a piss.

As if just to torture the poor girl, the criminal waved the sink hose all around the sink basin. Water blasted up and down in all directions, hosing down every square inch of the metal bowl.

Jane imagined water raining down around her, her face surrounded by liquids, each pellet made her bladder squeeze more and more. Jane imagined it would overflow soon, similar to an aquarium flood. Jane gritted her teeth and her breathing turned heavy. Finally, the bandit must have taken sympathy for her as he shut off the sink, and the flow of water ended in the sink dish.

“Very nice,” the burglar removed the hose from the sink and put that and the empty fish bowl in his bag. Jane had no idea why he was taking such bizarre items. It wasn’t like they were worth much. But whatever got him out of here faster. Jane was moments away from trading her own life away for a chance to use the restroom.

The burglar opened up a cupboard and from it, he pulled out three large one-liter jugs of H2O. “Now what do we have here?”

Jane’s eyeballs cracked. Her whole body trembled as though her organs were vibrating. The burglar held up one of the jugs and shook it up and down and all about. Jane watched as the liquid tumbled around inside the massive bottle. She felt the sound and sight act as boxing gloves to her bladder.

“These are perfect,” the bandit stole the three water jugs. He looked over at a squirming Jane and smirked. But his smirk quickly faltered when he saw how desperately she was tugging on her restraints. “What, are you trying to free yourself?” he demanded.

“Wh… No, no, no, no, you… I…:” Jane stammered.

“You can’t leave,” ordered the criminal. The man reached inside his sack and produced yet another rope. This rope was even thicker than the others. The bandit made his way over to Jane’s chair.

“No… What are you…” Jane’s heart nearly stopped and her bladder nearly drained into her underwear. The bandit hunched over and tied the prickly rope around Jane’s bulging bladder. Jane’s bladder was so far extended, she looked like a pregnant elephant. She carried around far too much water inside, water that needed releasing. The bandit made this situation far worse as he restricted Jane’s bladder’s mobility even further. Jane’s bladder no longer had any give, to begin with! But now, thanks to this incredibly tight rope, Jane felt as though her bladder was getting run over by an airplane.

The rope prickled and was extra scratchy. Jane was unable to even make her bondage less intolerable. She was forced to sit with her heavy urinary bulge as this man stole all of her water-related objects - frankly, let him take them. Jane had no desire to see those things right now! - and feel her bladder weigh down on her pussy, unable to do anything but think of her dire need and wait for the inevitable to occur.

The burglar returned to robbing Jane blind as the desperate lady shook and trembled in her seat. She wanted so badly to ask for a bathroom, but she knew he wouldn’t allow it. She was afraid of getting shot. At least if she was shot, she would no longer have to worry about finding a bathroom in time. In fact, the first thing that happens after you die is your bladder draining. Jane preferably wanted to drain her bladder while still alive. But at this point, she didn’t really care whether she was living or dead. Her bladder just needed to fill the john with yellow piss.

Time passed as the criminal gathered the last of his goods. He shouldered his bag and said, “Okay, now, thank you for the supplies. Take care,” and he headed for the back door.

“What!?!” Jane cried, momentarily forgetting about the gun. “You can’t leave me here, you monster! I’m bursting full of wee over here! I need a bathroom right away!”

“Tough. Be a big girl and hold,” the burglar ordered.

Jane cursed at him. “You knocked me out, tied me up, pressed a rope on my bladder, stole a bunch of water-related items - thanks by the way, so I don’t have to look at them anymore - the least you can do is let me use my toilet!”

“Lady, I’m a criminal. In case you didn't get the memo, I don’t give a shit about your comfort,” the burglar warned.

“Please…” Jane felt herself break into tears. She no longer cared about her dignity. Her dignity was dead. Her bladder hurt and she was in extraordinary pain. Jane didn’t want to wet herself, knowing she would be forced to sit in it until help arrived and who knew how long that would be.

“Please, sir, I have to go! Please, help me, please…”

The burglar looked behind him at the open door to the yard, then back at the tied-up woman. Jane could actually see regret crossing his face. The big-statued man huffed out his exhaust and then stepped towards his prisoner.

“Okay, fine, stop crying, I don’t like seeing you whimper like that,” the burglar grunted. “Fine… I’ll take you to your loo, but will you shut up after?”

“Yes, yes, I promise!” Jane shouted, excitement hurtling across her aura.

Jane’s captor stood behind her and undid each tie, one after the other. The most reliving of which was when he removed that fat rope that had been squeezing her watermelon bladder. Jane’s bladder was finally able to return to its massive size. She held the giant thing and moaned.

The criminal, watching Jane grip her large stomach and knot her knees, said, “My, my, you really do need a toilet, don’t you?”

“Yes,” whimpered Jane who was struggling to her feet under the pressure of a gallon-sized bladder.

“But I cannot let you escape,” the bandit said, tying up Jane’s wrists behind her back.

“Whatever, just let me piss,” Jane began to waddle to the bathroom, keeping her thighs in close proximity to one another at all times.

Against all odds, Jane finally made it into her linoleum restroom and her captor followed behind as though he were helping an elderly across the street.

Jane stood before the toilet, dancing up and down. The man lifted the lid for her and pulled down her pants and underwear. Jane normally would have protested a total stranger getting that close to her lady bits, but right now, those very same lady bits needed to explode.

Jane made to sit down on the toilet carefully, but given how large her piss balloon was, she ended up falling down, her butt slamming down on the seat. No sooner did it than a violent rush of fluid sprayed in all directions from Jane’s lips, soaking her vulva from head to toe. The stream split into a million different directions and bounced off of the side of the bowl down into the water with a whale-sized splash.

Grugle-grugle-grugle khluuuuooo klooou… hissed the piss. Jane’s eyes softened and her breathing slowed. A bead of sweat trickled down her cheek. Jane could even feel her butt soaked in sweat. Or that might be pee. This was the messiest, most urgent pee of Jane’s life. Jane panted and gulped down her saliva. The urine was as hot as fire as it rocketed from Jane’s pent-up, painfully overfilled, and neglected urinary bladder.

The gushing sound heard from below Jane’s groin was the most relieving sound she had ever heard.

“Feel better?” the criminal patted Jane on the back.

“Much,” Jane felt winded from that hold. She was ready to just lie down after this.

When Jane was finally all empty and her heavy stream dribbled to its end, the burglar wiped her wet pussy for her and flushed the toilet. Jane stood and fell into his chest, euphoria flowing through her cells.

“You all good, lady,” asked the criminal.

“That hot piss made me horny!” Jane exclaimed, giving her captor devilish eyes.

Thinking, the man smiled back and replied to her silent suggestion, “I suppose I have time before I rob my next hours. It’s not often I have sex with my victim.”

And so, burglar and woman pressed their lips together, their tongs exploring each other’s mouths. They casually fell to the floor and began to undress each other. The criminal even undid Jane’s hand ties.

“That was even hotter than the piss I just took,” Jane panted, her naked breasts growing and shrinking as her body adjusted to the once again slow movements of her world.

“That was awesome, good work,” Mike told his wife.

“Good work, yourself, burglar,” Jane wiggled with joy.

With each role-playing game they did, both Mike and Jane not only became more relaxed, but they enjoyed it even more. And as they lay naked on the bathroom floor with dried semen on their skin, they already began to contemplate their next role-playing adventure.