Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request: looking for old content creator whose name was similar to "peeliz"

I'm trying to remember the name of a content creator who used to be fairly popular. From what I remember, her name was similar to either "peeliz", "peeeliz" or something like that. I was a little shocked to find that neither of those searches turned up anything on Google or these forums. I'd appreciate it if someone could remind me of her name.

I think she was active at some point between 2011 - 2015, as was obvious from the quality of her camcorder. She recorded her videos in a European-looking bedroom. I think she was also often wearing many colored bracelets on her wrists (the kind that were popular in the early 2010s). The camera angles were typically close up and she never posted a clear shot of her face. I'm also pretty sure that she wasn't posting on MDH.

Her most popular video was of her wetting her shorts near her bed, but she had other videos filmed in the same room of her wetting her jeans, purple pants and a blue skirt/white panties.

Edited by szledziwski (see edit history)