Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guest atena139

I've done it before. Dunno how much you are trying to do but I just lock up my jean belt hooks on a slightly bigger pair (or sometimes just at the sacrifice of my stomach - I don't recommend it, I have never not gotten indigestion from it) but theres no particular risks with something so minimal. Just wear a top that'll cover it up if you don't want people staring

Guest atena139
On 12/28/2022 at 2:42 AM, April Nine said:

I've done it before. Dunno how much you are trying to do but I just lock up my jean belt hooks on a slightly bigger pair (or sometimes just at the sacrifice of my stomach - I don't recommend it, I have never not gotten indigestion from it) but theres no particular risks with something so minimal. Just wear a top that'll cover it up if you don't want people .

Edited by atena139 (see edit history)

A 20mm padlock can usually encircle the button and by looping around the belt tab the button goes through, makes it impossible to undo the button and if everything falls into place it can be looped through the zip too or another padlock can attach that to the first.  If the padlock can be positioned behind, on the inside, (tricky but not impossible and not if hooked through the zip) it's almost invisible but a belt or long top will hide everything.

Probably not necessary for females but if I can't trap the zip I'll wear some shapewear like a long-legged panty-girdle and a women's swimsuit, leotard or unitard so I can't  access my penis to urinate in the usual way.  Risks?  None that I can think of other than the inability to use a toilet and I've done it many times.

Many years ago I often had to work weekends in central London where an otherwise busy office would be almost if not completely deserted, and my then wife would make me wear a nappy under rubber tights and catsuit and then lock my jeans (leather in winter) before having me drink a couple of pints of water and dropping me to the station.  The nappy filling up and then leaking in the tights was an excellent incentive to finish the work as quickly as possible so my feet weren't sloshing in piss on the train home, and she'd sometimes insist on stopping for a drink on the way back to guarantee I'd do her bidding as soon as we got home so as to be freed from my wet prison.

Guest atena139
On 12/28/2022 at 9:20 AM, SergioUK said:

A 20mm padlock can usually encircle the button and by looping around the belt tab the button goes through, makes it impossible to undo the button and if everything falls into place it can be looped through the zip too or another padlock can attach that to the first.  If the padlock can be positioned behind, on the inside, (tricky but not impossible and not if hooked through the zip) it's almost invisible but a belt or long top will hide everything.

Probably not necessary for females but if I can't trap the zip I'll wear some shapewear like a long-legged panty-girdle and a women's swimsuit, leotard or unitard so I can't  access my penis to urinate in the usual way.  Risks?  None that I can think of other than the inability to use a toilet and I've done it many times.

Many years ago I often had to work weekends in central London where an otherwise busy office would be almost if not completely deserted, and my then wife would make me wear a nappy under rubber tights and catsuit and then lock my jeans (leather in winter) before having me drink a couple of pints of water and dropping me to the station.  The nappy filling up and then leaking in the tights was an excellent incentive to finish the work as quickly as possible so my feet weren't sloshing in piss on the train home, and she'd sometimes insist on stopping for a drink on the way back to guarantee I'd do her bidding as soon as we got home so as to be freed from my wet prison.

Edited by atena139 (see edit history)

I have done this a good few times. I like to have a leather belt with an extra hole drilled into it. I pull the belt up above my hips (I have quite wide hips for a guy) and put the padlock through the hole, so undoing the button wont let me get the jeans down. Now for the fly, I have several pairs of jeans where I put a keyring loop through the zipper and soldered the rig shut. Super glue will also work. Put this ring in the padlock as well. Now these jeans aint coming off! For added fun you can get time release padlocks online now. I remember a while back I used one while having a few drinks. Turns out no, I cant hold me pee for 5 hours while drinking. I had to sit in my pissed jeans for 2 hours. 

• The title was changed to .