Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Gettin wiggly in Walmart and then playing video games desperate!

hello! It's been a minute since I've done this, but I've had the bug lately and I keep holding just for funsies. Tonight was kind of an accident though. I got a large Coke from McDonald's on my way home from work, then made a few stops while I was drinking it. Now I'm at Walmart in the Christmas aisles, wiggling and pressing my legs together pretty obviously. I'm wearing a black skirt that stops above my knees, and black semi-sheer tights underneath. What should I do? 

Edited by omohime (see edit history)
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask an associate where the restroom is. Then go to the restroom, pull down your panties and sit on the toilet, but don't urinate. After a minute, get up, wash your hands and leave the restroom. You ar

hello! It's been a minute since I've done this, but I've had the bug lately and I keep holding just for funsies. Tonight was kind of an accident though. I got a large Coke from McDonald's on my way ho

I gotta be honest with you that’s kinda hot. I’m sorry, and I really hope it doesn’t come to that obviously.

Well as I see it you have 2 options, you could go to the bathroom, or do what this site enjoys.

But if it's gonna result in something public maybe you should go to the bathroom.

1 minute ago, omohime said:

I'm having trouble standing still now. I keep. bouncing and it's probably pretty obvious that it's a potty dance. My partner knows I'm into omo and they're sort of into it too, when I am, so I told them I didn't realize how bad I had to pee until I got out of the car, and they said "no pee for you" so now I'm trying to figure out if they mean it lol

Well it seems like the choice was made for you lol, good luck.

Ohhh my bladder keeps spasming, it looks like I'm having cold chills but I'm desperately trying to keep my cool and pick out wrapping paper. I don't know how long I can last. Maybe I'll try to get home first? it's a 15 minute drive, and I have cloth seats 😭

2 minutes ago, lsn1 said:

Ask an associate where the restroom is. Then go to the restroom, pull down your panties and sit on the toilet, but don't urinate. After a minute, get up, wash your hands and leave the restroom. You aren't urinating until you get home. 

Ohhhh I don't know if I can manage that! Especially washing my hands! 

2 minutes ago, omohime said:

Ohhh my bladder keeps spasming, it looks like I'm having cold chills but I'm desperately trying to keep my cool and pick out wrapping paper. I don't know how long I can last. Maybe I'll try to get home first? it's a 15 minute drive, and I have cloth seats 😭

Well you're at Walmart, you could always buy something as insurance to make sure the cloth seat stays dry.

1 minute ago, lsn1 said:

Do this when you ask an associate for the restroom

Oh nooo I don't want to talk to anyone! 

Omg I just walked by wrapping paper with a print that I guess says "no peeking" but the way it's rolled all I can see is the word PEE over and over 

3 minutes ago, The_Concierge said:

From the sounds of it, you'll need more than a single towel lol.

Any suggestions? 

3 minutes ago, omohime said:

Oh nooo I don't want to talk to anyone! 

Omg I just walked by wrapping paper with a print that I guess says "no peeking" but the way it's rolled all I can see is the word PEE over and over 

Any suggestions? 

Puppy pads, you could get a towel and put a trash bag under it or something that's plastic, that's what I'd do, and those shouldn't turn any heads either.

Just now, omohime said:

Okay, I'm standing in a bathroom stall bouncing up and down oh god a toilet just flushed 

Pull your pants and panties down, point your bare pussy at the water and imagine if you were allowed to relieve yourself... of course, you aren't, so pull your pants and panties back up, wash your hands, and leave the restroom. You're not urinating until you get home. Better hurry. I hope there's traffic

Just now, lsn1 said:

Pull your pants and panties down, point your bare pussy at the water and imagine if you were allowed to relieve yourself... of course, you aren't, so pull your pants and panties back up, wash your hands, and leave the restroom. You're not urinating until you get home. Better hurry. I hope there's traffic

okay okay I'm doing it 😭