Sign In

female My Wetting Video

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So...in a rare bit of courage, I decided to post this video I made of me wetting. I would turn down your volume..sorry, the shower was running in the backround and thats almost all you can here >.

Okay...I this one took so long for me to post, due to the fact I've been busy, and also just really extra-insucure lately. Even though i've got good responses (which I love, so thanks for all your res

Alright..considering all the feedback I've gotten (really it suprised me, thank you guys) you get another one :) I completely bypassed uploading it to youtube..considering my last one got deleted (ha

Posted Images

So...in a rare bit of courage, I decided to post this video I made of me wetting. I would turn down your volume..sorry, the shower was running in the backround and thats almost all you can here >.< (Please just ignore anything on my arms...I'm insucure enough without it being pointed out) This is my first video....and I really don't think there's much else for me to say here..

Hope you enjoy this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQAJPEP_MAY

I very much enjoyed your jeans wetting, HarryPotterFan. Very erotic. I hope you will make more sexy videos in the future. :p

• 3 months later...

Wow... these videos might be some of the best of their kind on the web!

I joined omorashi.org earlier in December and really haven't posted anything because I didn't feel that I had anything to contribute; these videos change that entirely.

HarryPotterFan, it saddens me to hear that you are so self-conscious about something as gorgeous as your body. IMHO, the two things that make these videos great are their beautiful star, and the adorably sexy sounds you make right before wetting. Whenever you are feeling down about yourself, please try to remember that there is an entire fleet of people here that think your body superb and would be happy to remind you of that anytime you need (at least I know I would). Anyway, I hope this helps to slightly bolster your confidence and I hope you post more videos soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...