Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Taking omorashi/omotsu drawing requests!

Hi! I’m thinking of starting a fetish art account and I’d like some practice. Still experimenting with art style so bear with me here, and I know I’m not the best either so that’s why I’m doing it for free. Feedback is good but please don’t be rude if you don’t like it.

If anyone has any requests I’ll try to draw them, just leave the name of the character and what they’re from, as well as any specific things you’d like. I can try to draw furries as well as humans. I’ll reply to your message with the drawing when it’s done ❤️ 

Edit: Hi! Wow that’s um a lot of requests, I wasn’t expecting this to blow up. I only have the time to do one, maybe two per day so I’ll do my best to get to everyone but please understand ok!!

Edited by elphael
Letting people know how long requests will take to do (see edit history)
1 hour ago, DsGSilver said:

What are your rules for the requests? Things like what sex/gender you're willing to draw, whether you'll draw things like diapers or messing.

I’m looking to draw anything, any sex/gender and I’ll do anything within the limits of what this website will let me post. Beyond that you’ll need to ask for my discord. I’ll draw any kink too including messing, I may not personally be into certain kinks but they don’t bother me in the context of doing art.

I like girls very slim, with short skirts, nude thighs and knee socks.

I like it if girls press their knees together and are standing with their legs like a X.

I like it how “SpaceWonder” wrote if girls stand on one leg and having the other knee raised up and pressed against her thigh.

Swollen bellies and bulging bladders are great too.

3 hours ago, Spectre Jester said:

Ayy, are you Elphael from Discord? What's up, good to see you again!  Love your art~

If you're up for a request, I gotta go for my default one. 2B from NieR Automata wetting herself 😎

Hey! Yeah I think I got booted for being inactive maybe, I’m trying to get back into things though. I hope this is ok for you ❤️ I am still trying to get used to forum layout and etiquette so bear with me427BCF47-A2E5-41F9-AE81-2C19778F4DA9.thumb.jpeg.f63c0616bf5faa3e4cb73a17ccca1a12.jpeg

If you're sure you don't mind drawing messing, then how would you feel about drawing a wetting/messing piece of Ramlethal from Guilty Gear Strive? Specifically her Strive design, since it's better than her previous looks in my opinion. I'm not too picky about the circumstances of the accident, so you can just draw her casually going in her pants or losing it out of desperation, etc. whatever would be easiest on you.

On 12/22/2022 at 10:19 PM, huberp76 said:

I like girls very slim, with short skirts, nude thighs and knee socks.

I like it if girls press their knees together and are standing with their legs like a X.

I like it how “SpaceWonder” wrote if girls stand on one leg and having the other knee raised up and pressed against her thigh.

Swollen bellies and bulging bladders are great too.

DCAA02C7-DA5C-4A77-B25E-96CB4F61E5E2.thumb.jpeg.253c43294b64954a4717c428260eeecd.jpeg
I tried to add as many things that you mentioned that I could :3 hope you like it! 
Also meeeeerry chirstmas, if you celebrate it, to all in this thread ❤️

18 minutes ago, elphael said:

/cdn-cgi/mirage/2517bd97f74c1066481bcd7df96ddcffe809651a290b49990a422b1324bfc2ac/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/DCAA02C7-DA5C-4A77-B25E-96CB4F61E5E2.thumb.jpeg.253c43294b64954a4717c428260eeecd.jpeg
I tried to add as many things that you mentioned that I could :3 hope you like it! 
Also meeeeerry chirstmas, if you celebrate it, to all in this thread ❤️

Thank you very much for this great picture.

That girl is so slim and so sexy how she press her knees together from needing to wee so bad.

So hot to see her bladder bulging out of her thin belly and to see her tiny panties already a little bit wet!

I think she should cross her slim, nude legs to hold it longer!

Thank you again and Merry Christmas to you!

On 12/24/2022 at 2:28 AM, elphael said:

Absolutely great, as well your art as the girl.

She is so sexy, she shows so much smooth, naked skin and her bladder is so full and bulging out.

It would be hot too if she would lift one leg, if she raise up her knee and cross it over her other tight. She would press her thighs together that way to be able to hold it longer,  to stretch her bladder more and to make it bigger and bulging out further.