Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/21/2022 at 9:27 AM, wendywetpants said:

Johnny had stopped moving his fingers when she came, but he did not remove his hand, even as the last drops of June’s long-held pee trickled over his fingers. He still held her tight, his other arm firmly around her waist. 

When it was over, they simply stood there, in their embrace, for a little while.

Though a small section of the story, and quite a subtle moment. This is by far my favorite (aside from the wetting of course). It’s this kind of intimacy that want to convey in my own stories. But am too unsure whether what I’m writing is even any good; or perhaps if I’m going overboard with details..

I just love this part: the still embrace; it’s tranquil and at the same time intense. I can just imagine each feeling the other’s beating hearts and sharpened breathes in their hug, that embodies acceptance and relief!

Wow, this is exceptionally well written. In parts innocent and cute but at the same time kinky and super hot. Also really like the pace at which the story moves forward. Love it! 😍
I hope there will be more.

Btw: I think every June deserves a Jonny like that and vice versa. Don’t give up on it 😉

Edited by HereToStay (see edit history)

This is awesome. I love it. And it´s almost scary how much I can relate to it. It´s just spot on, from the so well described early childhood interest, the shame and denial, to June’s experiences with her partner. Johnny reminds me a lot about my own partner, with the wonderful way he fully indulges in her fetish, despite it not being his thing from the start. I´ve experienced so many of the events you describe, that I start to wonder if you have read my private diary…

Your story focuses entirely on a female omo-lovers feelings in a realistic way, and I love it. You can tell it´s written out of the pleasure of writing, and not to make a male audience horny.  There are way too few stories like this on here.