Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 12/20/2022 at 10:44 PM, Kinglear07 said:

"So we need to talk" Kayla said in a forboding manner.

"What? Now? We're almost at your parents!" I replied with some concern in my voice. We are on our way to her house so I can meet her mom and two sisters for the first time. We'd only been dating for two months, but she figured it was time for me to meet them, and I did too.

"Yes." Kayla replied. "This is important, and we need to talk about it before you meet my family."

I heard the concern in her voice and quickly changed my tune. "Of course babe, ok yeah let's talk, what's up?"

We were walking through a big public park, with her house maybe another five minutes down the road. We got to a bench right off the path and took a seat.

Kayla began. "So, this is kind of a big deal to me, because I didn't want to say anything until I thought we could be serious, until I thought there could be something real between us. And I feel that there is." 

"I do too! I know we've only been dating two months, but I've loved spending time with you, and I hope you feel the same."

"Yes I do Alex! Which is why we need to talk about this right now. This isn't kind of big deal actually, it IS a big deal. About me."

I started to get a little worried. Was everything ok? Did she have a condition or something? Or an odd family member? Whatever it is, I'd decided from our first date I wasn't going to judge her about anything, she's my dream girl.

"Hey" I said. "Whatever it is, I'm not going to judge. Whatever it is, I don't care, I'm just happy I'm with you and I'm very excited to see our relationship goes, no matter what."

She gave me a soft smile in return, but her cheeks still blushed a deep red. Whatever she was about to tell me is something that's very close to her, I'm sure.

Kayla continued. "Thank you. Ok here it goes... There's no really easy way to say this, so I'll just say it. I wear diapers."

My brain kind of short circuited for a second when I heard that information. I didn't laugh or really do anything for about two seconds when I cought myself, should my head and said : "you wear diapers?"

Kayla was still blushing, and I could tell she was trying her hardest to be calm and be steady at this moment.

"Yep!" She said with a shrug. "I wear diapers. I have most of my life because I was never potty trained."

I kind of short circuited again, but quickly came back. "Ok wait, I want to hear that, but back to the first thing. You wear diapers? Excuse me if I'm too forward right now, but I've stared at your ass before, Ive never noticed any sort of diaper under your clothes!"

Kayla laughed and brightened up a bit. "How can you be too forward, I just told you my biggest thing! But yes, I wear diapers! The reason you don't see them is during the day I actually wear pull ups, which are basically as small and quiet as normal underwear, even when I wear leggings."

I thought for a second and laughed with her. "Ok, I'll buy that. But to your second point, you were never potty trained??"

I may have overdone my exclaim her, because she went back to blushing and spoke with more concern here.

"Yeah." Kayla said. "I was never potty trained. You know how it's just been my mom and my sisters growing up? Well it was a very hard childhood for the three of us. She had to care for all three of us being only a year apart each, while also working a full time job. She was able to swing working from home for a little bit when we were babies, but she as she switched jobs and went up the ranks, she went back into the office when we got into school. And so because of all of that, things fell through the cracks. I'm not gonna lie, it was hard. Me and my sisters were neglected in different ways. Missed sports events, missed birthday presents, and for all three of us, she didn't have the time to potty train us. When my older sister was three she briefly ried training, but it just never stuck, she had accidents in her pants all the time. Since she was working 12 hour days while watching us, she decided potty training would have to wait and she just diapers us all the time."

I stopped her here. "Ok I mean, I understand all that. I get life is hard in different ways, and I'm so sorry for your hard childhood! But what about when you went to school? When you were 5 or 6 years old?"

"Don't apologize!" Kayla said. "I love my mother, we all do. We all know what she's sacrificed for our family and how hard she's worked to give us a good life, so we don't hold it against her. But yeah once we got into grade school, it was aloooot of accidents. Our family was kind of known for it at our old school. There were times where we'd try to potty train ourselves, but it never worked for more than a few days. We were all back in diapers before we knew it. We went through elementary school wearing diapers and pull ups."

It was here where I asked a rather pertinent question. "When you say accidents you do mean... Pee and poop?" 

"Yep, number one and number two!" Kayla said. "In Pre-K and kindergarten we had wet and messy diapers pretty much every day, and our teachers knew. My mom told them it was a family medical condition, so the teachers would change us if they had to. Most of the time though we'd go through the day in our dirty diapers and our mom would change us when we got home."

"Ok then, I'm still with you. But what about when you become a tween or a teen? Late elementary or early middle school?" I asked her.

"Well," Kayla began. "Pretty soon it went from mom changing us, to us changing ourselves and eachother. Like I said, she really didn't have the free time to help. By the time we were in third grade we knew to bring spare diapers to school for a change when we needed, and to change ourselves if we felt the need to."

I stopped her again. "Felt the need to? Would you not change yourself as soon as you felt wet?"

Kayla blushed a deep red again. "Ok well, here's probably the most important part. Since our mom was away from us so much, and since me and my sisters all weren't potty trained, we all kind of developed a sort of dependency on the diapers. Call it a trauma response, call it a developmental issue, I don't care. Not being potty trained was something we shared and grew with together, and to help ourselves out, we saw it as a positive thing instead of a negative. And we'll..." 

Kayla trailed off and looked away.

I grabbed her hand. "Hey, I'm still with you. No judgement from me, remember?"

She gave me another smile, but she blushed harder than ever. "Oh fuck it. Once we were teenagers, 13, 14, 15 years old, this diaper dependency turned sexual as well." She said almost with a whisper.

"Sexual?" I asked back.

"Yes, sexual!" She said louder. "Being diapered our whole lives turned into us enjoying wetting and messing ourselves! So sometimes we wouldn't change ourselves right Away since it felt good to us!" Kayla was almost crying at this point, as if she was expecting me to turn and run. But I wasn't.

"Hey hey hey, I hear you! I'm still not judging! I can't imagine what this has all been for you, but I'm not judging! I'm still here!"

Kayla choked down a cry and looked at me. "You're not grossed out?"

"No, I'm not grossed out at all." As a matter of fact, I was turned on as hell, because I also happen to have a wetting and messing fettish, but I didn't find the time to mention that yet.

Kayle smiled again, and continued. "So yeah, my sister's and I learned to change ourselves pretty early on, and we all developed a diaper wetting and messing fetish because of it all."

"So what happened next?" I asked her.

"Well" she said. "This is when we moved. For my freshman year, ally's 8th grade year and Sophie's 10th grade year, we moved out here and started at this high school. So because of that, we were all.sbke to start fresh. No one knows about us wearing diapers, we've gotten so good at hiding it. We all wear pullups during the day like I said, because while we can't really hold our pee at all, we can usually make it until we get home for a poop. But not always."

"Ahhh, it makes sense now." I said.

Kayla continued. "Yeah, we all just change right when we get home into a fresh diaper. Sometimes we'll have pooped the wet pullups on the way home, sometimes not. More often then not we'll all poop our diapers maybe an hour or two after we get home, and spend the evening in them until one more chance until bed time."

She stopped, was about to say something else, but just looked at me and smiled.for a second.

"So yeah, that's pretty much it." Kayla said. "We all wear diapers. It's an open household, so you're gonna see it when you meet them, I told them I was gonna tell you beforehand. Sometimes we wear pants, sometimes it's easier not to."

I laughed. "Yeah I would imagine!"

"So... You're still here, you're not running away screaming and calling me gross. What're your thoughts?"

"So you're wearing a pull-up right now?" I asked.

"Yep!" She said with a smile. She then pulled down her leggings about half an inch on one of her hips, revealing a multi-colored pull-up underneath. 

"Is it wet right now?" I asked her as well.

"Yep again!" She said. "I pee my pullups every day. And I rarely change them at school, like I said it's a turn on for me, it makes me all hot inside knowing I'm walking around everyone in a wet diaper." She said with a whisper.

I looked away, as if in thought, and she stared at me expectantly.

"It IS really hot you know." I said to her.

"Wait, what??" She said.

"Yeah, that's hot as hell Kayla. I think this diaper wearing, wetting and messing is incredibly attractive, and I'm so happy you told me!" I said to her.

She looked at me with the biggest smile and with tears in her eyes. "Oh Alex!!" She came in for a really big hug and we laughed in each other's arms. At the end she gave me a very quick kiss on the lips. Our first kiss. We both stopped and just looked stunned for a second, but then smiled again. I then stood up.

"So let's go meet your family!" I said.

"Yes, let's!" Kayla replied.

We walked the last five minutes to her house, talking all about her and her diapers. I learned that in addition to peeing and pooping in them, she also orgasms in her diapers at least once a day. I also learned she's peed in every single class she's ever had, and pooped in nearly all of them. She apparently has a secret trick to use some extra strength hand sanitizer everytime she pees or poops. The scent apparently masks her movements very well, and she's yet to be caught at the high school.

"Ok we're here!" She Said. "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely!" I replied.

She opened the door. We walked into the main entryway of her house. Directly to our right, her mom and two sisters were sitting watching TV. All three of them immediately got up to greet us.

"Hello!" All three of them said in unison.

"Mom, ally, Sophie, this is Alex!" Kayla said with a very proud smile.

"Hi Alex!" Her mom said. She approached me first. I held out my hand, but we ended up in a greeting huh instead. "It's so nice to meet you! We've heard so much about you!" She said.

"And so handsome too!" She said, turning to Kayla. This time it was my turn to blush!

As her mom stepped over to talk to Kayla, I head another "Hi Alex!" This was a short, blond haired girl who I assumed was ally. She was wearing a tank top with no bra underneath (I could tell because her nipples were VERY prominently pointing out at me). She also has on an EXTEMELY soiled diaper. It was a dark yellow color all the way up the front, and as she walked it heavily sagged back and forth, indicating a nice hefty load was sitting in the back of her diaper.

Ally hugged me as well. "It's good to meet you!" I said to her.

"So Kayla hasn't scared you off with all of this huh!" Ally said, gesturing her arms to everyone. 

But before I could respond, she also stepped back, allowing room for Sophie to come in for a hug.

"Hi!" We said in unison. Sophie was wearing a t shirt, and some cotton booty shorts. I wasn't able to tell if there was a mess I. Her pull ups, but I'm pretty positive she'd prefer in them already because she had a rather wet crotch, as marked by a much darker gusset than the rest of her pants.

"Yeah, you're sticking around with Kayla huh??" Sophie asked.

They all now stood back and looked at me expectantly, to say something about the obvious. I chose my words carefully.

"Why would I not stick around Kayla?? She's told me *all* about you all, you guys sound wonderful! Thank you so much for inviting me into your home!" I said all this as I put my arm around Kayla. My emphasis on *all* seems to have gotten the message across that I am a-ok with their bathroom habits and diaper wearing, and they were all ecstatic.

Ally jumped for joy and clapped. "Oh yay I'm so glad! You're the first boyfriend of the family!"

I blushed again, as Sophie gave me a big smile and a wink as well.

"Let's all go have dinner, there's pizza in the oven now!" Her mom finally said. We all then turned to walk towards the kitchen. I let her family lead the way because I didn't know where I was going. But this also allowed to get another look at the three sisters' rear ends. Ally's incredibly saggy diaper was mesmerizing, mainly because I had no idea how it was staying up! It looked like a mountain of poop was in the back of her diaper. It swayed heavily back and forth between her legs, and she naturally walked with a bowlegged gait because of it. It must have sagged down at least two inches more than if it were a clean diaper. 

As for Sophie, hers was mesmerizing in a while different way. Namely, that I could figure out her situation! I could still see that the crotch of her shorts was wet, or at least just a different color, but it wasn't super obvious. And I couldn't really see any poop bulge, or any bulge at all for that matter, leading me to believe she had on a pull-up just like Kayla did. Speaking of which...

"You guys go ahead and get dinner ready, I'm gonna go run up and change quick!" Kayla said, turning towards the stairs.

"Here I'll come help you!" Ally said, running up the stairs with her. The excessive bouncing was an incredible site... Her overfull diaper shook and crinkled loudly step by step. It moved in all directions, even sagging so much that you could see ever so slightly *into* her diaper. My extended look at ally's rear end was caught by Sophie and their mother, but they didn't say anything as we walked into the kitchen, just smiled.

"Want anything to drink?" Her mom asked me. 

"Water is fine for me, thank you!" I replied, leaning against a counter. Sophie began setting the table, but was staring at me almost the whole time.

As her mom handed me the drink I said, "you have a lovely home!" 

"Aw Thank you!" She said. "I know this must be a whole lot for you Alex, how're you doing?" 

Sophie paused and held the last plate in her hands, waiting for me to answer.

"You must be referring to..." I gestured in a way that signified the obvious. "To be completely honest, it doesn't phase me at all. Kayla told me the whole story, I have no judgement for her or any of you whatsoever. I have siblings and relatives who are in diapers, so I'm not stranger. And plus, I'm truly enjoying all of you!"

Their mom gave me a look of impression and approval, while Sophie blushed and finished setting the table.

Her mom continued, "Yeah, I know it's pretty unorthodox. But we all did our best, and this is just how things turned out. I always said we could try potty training again later, but once the girls began changing themselves, the diapers just stuck. So I though, why fight it? When they're happy, I'm happy."

"Makes sense to me!" I replied. "Kayla is just fantastic, and learning this about her just makes me want to get to know her even more!" I said, perhaps sharing too much. Sophie stole a glance my way, but neither of them said anything. Before the silence turned awkward, Kayla and Ally headed back down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ally walked through first in her soaking wet and full diaper. And Kayla walked behind, stopping in the doorway, looking at me expectantly. She had the same shirt she was wearing, as well as the grey leggings she was wearing before, but now she had on a big white diaper. I could tell because this time the bulge was obvious underneath her leggings, plus some of it was sticking out the top the waistband. I was awestruck, as it was the most adorable and attractive thing I'd ever seen.

"Hey there!" I said as she looked at me smiling. I walked over and put my arm around her. "Ready for some pizza?"

"I sure am!" She said back. "They didn't scare you off, did they??" Gesturing towards her mom and Sophie.

"Oh please!" Sophie said. "If he hasn't left already, what could we have said that would have made him run for the hills!"

We all broke out in laughter as her mom cut the pizza. We took our seats and began chatting with one another. I sat next to Kayla, while her mom say at the far end of the table. Ally say directly across from me, and Sophie next to her.

"Ally, are you sure you don't need a change before we eat?" Their mom asked.

"I said the same thing upstairs! Ally that thing is FULL!" 

Ally blushed, but spoke with confidence: "hey now, I know there's more to come, I don't want to waste a diaper!"

Sophie chimed in, "girl that things about to fall right off you, how is it a waste?"

"Because I don't want to waste this on a new diaper!" She retorted back. It was then ally stood up from the table and bent over. I couldn't believe my eyes, but she began pooping even more! We all heard a rather loud fart, followed by the tell-tale crinkle of poop moving into her diaper. From my angle I could see her diaper sag *even lower* than it already was. The fresh mess settled into the bottom of ally's diaper, and the tapes keeping it up now seemed to stretch to their limits. The legholes now had daylight shining through them as they weight of her poop dragged the diaper down. I could even see a few poop marks, but nothing too extreme.

"Ahhhhhh!..." Ally said.

"Damn ally, what'd you eat today!" Kayla said.

"Yeah girl that's a crazy amount of shit in you! Well... Out of you!" Sophie added with a laugh.

"No idea!" Ally replied. "But trust me... I don't mind at all!" Ally plopped back down in her seat, and the look on her face said it all: she was in ecstasy. Her cheeks were flush, her nipples sticking out even farther than before, and her left hand was in a fist, as if she was trying to keep it together. Yeah, she was very much turned on, and probably trying to keep an orgasm at bay, at least for the time being.

"Well now that that's over, why don't we dig in!" Their mom said.

We began to eat the pizza and just have a great time together. I learned a few more things about the family. Like how their mom never remarried after their dad left them, how she has no problems with her daughters diaper habits, and how all three girls like to do their business. Ally is obviously an open book, she'll let you know she's dropping a load if you couldn't hear it already. Sophie meanwhile was the more reserved on. She never held anything back, but she was good at hiding it if she wanted to. Plus, she seemed to be more modest on the whole anyway. Kayla was a happy medium, going whenever the feeling hit her, making a show of it when she wanted, or keeping it to herself if she wanted as well.

The other thing I learned is that this really is a sex positive household. Being that it's a house of only women, their mom raised them in a different way. She's a rather progressive woman, so she gave her daughters the freedom to explore things as they wanted. They said that's partly where their affinity for diapers came from. With that, I also learned clothing is largely optional in the house. The mom usually will have shorts and a top on, but not always. But as for the girls, diapers and nothing else was the norm. Shirts and pants would be on and off here and there, but the house being all girls meant none of them felt the need to cover up. Tonight they all had tops on to keep me comfortable, as well as to gauge if I was a creep or not (my words, not theirs.) I feel like I'm passing in the not-a-creep department, but only time will tell if they're brave enough to go topless around a man in their home. I figured there's different levels to that as well. Like with ally, I figured she was about to jump right out of her top. It left little to be desired anyway, with her pointy nipples sticking out like she was smuggling candy corn. Sophia said she usually keeps a bra on but rarely has a shirt, so this must have been an odd night for her as well. Kayla though, she was still trying the hardest to gauge my reaction to all of this. We'd only been dating two months, but I think she thinks she still has to maintain some sort of normalcy for my sake. Weather I'm right or wrong, it certainly helped ease my way into their family.

About half way into dinner was when I noticed the next sister have their way with their diaper. Ally was still happily sitting in her massive mess, occasionally rocking herself in it here and there (in what I thought was an effort to rub herself off, but I couldn't be sure.) But Sophie was more or less acting normal the whole night. That is until, ally was going on about some sort of story. It was here where I caught sophie sort of sit up straight and relax herself with a deep breath. I couldn't hear anything over ally's voice, but I was sure Sophie was peeing her pull-up! Her posture gave it away. She slowly relaxed her shoulders, and had a very glossed-over look on her face, as if the feeling of emptying her bladder was washing over her. If my suspicions of her wet pants were correct from before, then I should see a tell tale sign of wetness right about now. I pretended to knock my fork off the table in order to get a glimpse of her crotch. This time I didn't linger, but I didn't have to. As I reached down for my fork, I looked at her crotch and saw a waterfall of pee overflowing from her pants and out over the edge of her chair. It was quiet as it fell onto the carpet, but it was certainly obvious. The gusset of her shorts was entirely a different color now, as I'm sure was the butt of her pants. I figured she must have overfilled her pull-up, seeing as how it was wet before as well. Once back up at the table, I saw Sophie staring directly at me with a smirk. I froze, but Sophie game me a wink before looking away. No one else was any the wiser, so I resumed listening to ally's story.

Ten minutes later, we all decided to clean up dinner and head to the living room to talk some more. Ally plopped down on the couch with her legs sprawled wide open and her arms out. With her tank top, it seemed like her boobs were gonna pop right out the sides! They stayed hidden though, just barely so. Her diaper though, liked more soiled than ever before. I had sat in a couch directly across from her, and I could see how some of the poop had ridden up into her crotch, which was now a mixture of brown and yellow. She gave me a wink as well when she caught me staring, forcing me to try and look away.

Sophie them sat down next to her, making no effort to hide her now very wet bottom. I could also see her pull up sagging in her crotch, as it was now fully saturated with her pee. It was an incredible site to see.

Kayla took a seat next to me and covered us up under a blanket. Tonight was game night at their house, so we got started with some charades. The game was going well for a few minutes, when I suddenly heard a soft gasp come from Kayla. I looked over her, only to see her still paying attention to the game, albeit with a very red face. Before I even had time to think about it, Kayla grabbed my hand and put it in her crotch. I *instantly* felt the warm rush if pee flowing into her diaper. Her whole crotch was warm as my palmed rested in between her legs. The slow, soft ripple I felt was unlike anything I had felt before. While this was happening I was utterly shocked. It was all I could do to just stare into space and not draw any attention to myself. Kayle meanwhile, she's a pro at this. She was still laughing and actively engaging in the game while she peed and held my hand in her crotch. Her pee lasted maybe 30 seconds before it tapered off. Towards the end, I could even feel her leggings get a little moist. The diaper hadn't leaked, this was no pull-up after all, but the saturation in the diaper made the outside of it a little wet, and therefore made her leggings a little damp and dark as well.

She gave my hand a squeeze once she finished, and placed it back on my leg. I finally snapped out of my trance and got back into the charades, but it was very difficult! My mind was scrambling. How could I get so lucky? This was the best night of my life!

Right after this though, I was given another treat from ally. It seems that her horniness had gotten the best of her, because I could tell she was openly masturbating as her mom tried to do a charade. She wasn't straight up fingering herself, but she was rhythmically running the front of her diaper, not caring if I or anyone else saw her. She was a pro at this too though, because she was also still taking part in the game. But when she had a moment to breathe however, she finished herself off. She closed her eyes for about twenty seconds, sped up her running, and had a glorious orgasm. She bucker her hips multiple times, and seemed to hold back what would have been a very powerful grunt. I think she squirted as well, as I saw her soiled diaper get even wetter still towards the end. Once she opened her eyes, she was looking directly at me, as I looked directly at her. Neither of us looked away for about three seconds, before ally finally got up.

"Ok guys, I finally need to go shower and change, are we about done here?" She asked.

"Wait let me get one last one in!" Kayla exclaimed.

"All right, hop to it sis!" Ally said back.

Kayla got up, pulled her card, and began acting out her charade. We all began shouting out words at her in an attempt to guess, but none of us could get it. It eventually devolved into us just shouting nonsense, causeing us all to break out in hysterical laughter! Kayla was laughing so hard it was adorable. But then, it was downright sexy. She was hunched over, holding one hand over her mouth and one on her hip when she suddenly exclaimed: 

"Oh my God!"

None of us broke our laughter, but all of our attention was squarely on her now. She was turned to the side, so I could see her butt, and I already knew where this was going. We all suddenly heard a loud fart from her rear end, and this only caused all four of us to laugh even harder. With the hard laughter, Kayla pushed out a poop into her diaper with such force, it's like she instantly grew a tail. The crinkles kept going, letting us all know she was still pooping. It all settled into the back of her roomy diaper quite nicely, making her leggings stick out and down at least two inches. It was perhaps the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

"I think that's enough for charades!" Their mom said through fits of laughter.

"I think that's enough of my diaper too!" Kayla added. We all broke out in even more laughter, seemingly unable to stop. 

I can't wait to come back to Kayla's house as soon as possible!!

Very cute story so far. Hopefully the relationship between him and the girls develop nicely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...