Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Trying out my new Ecoable Pocket Diaper

How's the folding / staying cutely together on these? I've heard great things about Ecoable. All of the cloth diapers I've tried all kind of look... messed up when I finish putting them on. Tabs going everywhere and just not feeling secure / 'diaper-y'. Do you have faith in them equal to disposable diapers? If I recall, Ecoables need a cover and stuff to be super usable but just kind of asking as like... a general feeling about cloth diapers.  

I figure my issues are incorrect sizing and bad quality (amazon!) but thought I'd ask before I splurge on an Ecoable. 

On 12/21/2022 at 12:15 AM, jboarder64L said:

They look like fun! I always wanted to try something like this out sometime. Hissy pees are like my kryponite! Hearing that unmistakable sound coming from underneath a cute, unsuspecting outfit is just soooo hot to me.

On 12/23/2022 at 4:49 AM, ews21 said:

Those look great on you! I hope they worked. And is there proof of how loud the hiss gets?

You might be in luck in the future 😈

On 12/21/2022 at 1:48 AM, subndiapers said:

How's the folding / staying cutely together on these? I've heard great things about Ecoable. All of the cloth diapers I've tried all kind of look... messed up when I finish putting them on. Tabs going everywhere and just not feeling secure / 'diaper-y'. Do you have faith in them equal to disposable diapers? If I recall, Ecoables need a cover and stuff to be super usable but just kind of asking as like... a general feeling about cloth diapers.  

I figure my issues are incorrect sizing and bad quality (amazon!) but thought I'd ask before I splurge on an Ecoable. 

I honestly have the hardest time putting them on, but it's been getting better with practice. It only takes a few deep breaths now lol. It makes me super frustrated, which I guess for some adds to the pleasure. You really have to kind of work with the material to get it to fold nicely. These diapers do not have a high rise unless you're short or size up, so if you're used to that just be prepared. I cannot shorten the gusset to the tightest snap without it popping off or bunching up uncomfortably.

I feel secure in them, but I wouldn't use them for more than one wetting right now. I only have one insert and it tends to sag as soon as it's wet. With more inserts, I think I would be okay to use them throughout the day.

I enjoy them for the secure feeling. They're very comfortable, and the moisture wicking is really good. If you need them for genuine incontinence throughout the day, I would be prepared to deal with leaks and sagging. I probably wouldn't wear them out and about with this setup if I had total incontinence.

On 12/21/2022 at 7:47 PM, peelion said:

it really makes me want to try them!
they are beautiful and look fun, nice to wear !
it's almost a surplus that it lets the sound of the jet be heard

and I just realized but in addition to know if its wet you have no visual for?
so you have to check to make sure 😏even more enjoyable

You don't have to check, they sag so much. One little tinkle and it's hanging between my legs. I think I may have gotten a size too big, but I wanted to be able to stuff, stuff, stuff later on.

On 12/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, scinosensation said:

I’ve worn the discontinued EcoAble Pocket Diaper 1.0 for several years.They were less expensive and used a universal insert. The version 2.0 uses a snap in insert. In my experience the version 2.0 is more prone to leaking so plastic panties might be a good idea.

They definitely leak more. I don't think the leg guards are on their best behavior with this model, unfortunately. It works as a diaper cover though!

On 1/2/2023 at 7:02 PM, peelion said:

thank !

in fact it's a layer that wakes up my DL side which is not so high on average but just their style makes me really enjoy it
(I can't buy them right now but in 2 months I'll have them XD)

They're very worth the purchase! I hope the 2 months goes quickly ☺️

On 1/5/2023 at 1:35 PM, itpeeboy said:

You look good, and they look so comfy too! How did you get them?

Thank you 😇 They are super comfy, I almost prefer them to disposables.

I got mine from their online website

• 2 months later...

ahhh my new eco-friendly nappies have arrived!!! 
I'm happy but I won't recommend them for the europeans too expensive even if I'm very happy with them (for the little hour since I got them XD)
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to buy a new diaper, but I'm sure it's a good idea to buy a new diaper.
I'm going to wear them all day to test them ^^

thank you for making me discover them @DL Demi 

ps on the pictures I don't have the insert

20230318_112903.jpg

20230318_112912.jpg

20230318_110459.jpg

20230318_110520.jpg

20230318_110540.jpg

20230318_110510.jpg

20230318_110600.jpg

20230318_110617.jpg

Edited by peelion (see edit history)
7 hours ago, peelion said:

ahhh my new eco-friendly nappies have arrived!!! 
I'm happy but I won't recommend them for the europeans too expensive even if I'm very happy with them (for the little hour since I got them XD)
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to buy a new diaper, but I'm sure it's a good idea to buy a new diaper.
I'm going to wear them all day to test them ^^

ps on the pictures I don't have the insert

20230318_112903.jpg

20230318_112912.jpg

20230318_110459.jpg

20230318_110520.jpg

20230318_110540.jpg

20230318_110510.jpg

20230318_110600.jpg

20230318_110617.jpg

How did they hold up

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 10:37 AM, peelion said:

Oh my gosh, I love that! They are super comfy, don't you think? I just recently purchased a fitted diaper and insert and I LOVE the feeling of the fitted diaper. It's so soft.

I always end up flooding mine, so I'm hoping a few more inserts will help 🫠

I can't wait to see and share a few more stories!

On 5/18/2023 at 4:49 PM, jboarder64L said:

I can’t wait to try ‘em!!

How'd it go????