Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

prostate & omorashi anatomy, pleasure

so i'm a female and one of the reasons that i like omorashi is because it gives me physical pleasure, i looked it up and apparently some females anatomy is that the g spot is a bit closer to the bladder and that's why when the bladder is full it stimulates the g spot and gives pleasure.
so i was wondering if with males and the prostate it's the same, because the prostate is also close to the bladder.
did any males here experience something like that? 

On 12/26/2022 at 2:56 PM, Spectator9 said:

A full bladder pressing on the prostate contributes to the pleasurable feeling for some men, and that can motivate them to hold their pee longer.  Some even experience an erection because of it.  

Can attest- erections are just a normal part of intense desperation for me. They may be the only way I can stem the flow in extreme cases

Themerger: "Can attest- erections are just a normal part of intense desperation for me. They may be the only way I can stem the flow in extreme cases"

As a teen, an erection (fortified by discreet masturbation) helped me hold my pee significantly longer.  Sometimes it was spontaneous and sometimes I did a little stimulation, but the effect helped.  

On 12/20/2022 at 2:29 PM, wetleggings368 said:

so i'm a female and one of the reasons that i like omorashi is because it gives me physical pleasure, i looked it up and apparently some females anatomy is that the g spot is a bit closer to the bladder and that's why when the bladder is full it stimulates the g spot and gives pleasure.
so i was wondering if with males and the prostate it's the same, because the prostate is also close to the bladder.
did any males here experience something like that? 

yes, absolutely

Sadly, I haven't had any prostate play or erections. I have had friends claim to have come during their prostate exam. I have no reason to doubt them.

I know my doctors have found mine, they say it is healthy. I have played a little with my own ass, but nothing that caused an erection (beyond normal or pressed on my bladder). 

I guess I am doing it wrong. I also haven't had a partner who was even remotely interested in anything anal (hers or, in this case, mine).

Interesting information, though.

I never thought of this. Obviously when my bladder is very full my pee is pressing against my sphincter/ urethra although I only feel the fullness pressure there. When I become desperate I feel the urge most strongly at the tip of my penis, like my pee is pressing against my pee hole. I know this can't actually be because there is nothing to keep my pee from coming out once it enters my urethra. In any event the sensation is similar to what I feel just before I ejaculate. The pain /pressure is replaced by a hot tingly very pleasurable sensation. I use the same muscles holding back cumming as I do trying not to pee. Maybe it is the pressure on my prostate.