Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Question for non-native English speakers

If you're not comfortable enough to disclose your mother tongue, disregard this. Otherwise, my question is as follows:

What are some of your favorite desperation-related words/phrases/idioms in your native language?

I mean, we all know these phrases that get us going: "I'm bursting,", "my bladder is going to explode," "I can't hold it anymore," "I'm about to wet myself," etc. But hearing them in the language you knew before English, maybe at the very awakening of your kink, is a special way of stimulation. Please share them! Even if we don't get to use them while traveling hehe, like "hello" and "thank you", it's still interesting to know.

(Please write the original phrase and word-for-word translation to English.)

Hehe, fun little thread. Let me add a conversation in German that I‘d love to have with a naughty woman in an everyday situation:

Ich: „Warum lächelst du“? - Me: „Why are you smiling“?

Sie: „Ich mache mir gerade in die Hose“ - Her: „I‘m peeing my pants right now“

Ich: „Oh, hast du es nicht auf die Toilette geschafft?“. - Me: „Oh, didn’t you make it to the toilet in time?“

Sie: „Nein, ich mache das aus Spass und mit Absicht. Es fühlt sich einfach toll an! 😊„ - Her: „No, I do it for fun and on purpose. It just feels amazing! 😊.

17 minutes ago, DerivativeWings said:

Swedish:
Kissnödig ("Desperate to pee", direct translation "pee-needy")
Jag kommer att kissa på mig! ("I am going to wet myself!", direct translation "I will pee on myself!")

For "Kissnödig", It's really, really useful to have this concept in a single word.

That's a really cute word. How do I say "I'm so desperate to pee now"? "Jag är så kissnödig nu!" or something like that?

@Wetch I spotted two cute Norwegian air hostesses, on a domestic flight. I was not far from them, but unfortunately, the engines were making a lot of noise. We were approaching landing, and one of them told the other she didn't have time to go to the toilet, while the other one replied something like: "Oh, and I locked them already". And then I thought I heard the first saying: No problem, jeg er vant til å holde på.  Now, I know this might be only wishful thinking, but...could she possibly have said that she was used to holding her pee? 🤔

Italian: Mi scappa la pipí = I gotto pee

Me la sono fatta addosso = I peed myself

Non c'è la faccio più = I can't anymore

German: Ich muss = I have to go

Ich habe in die Hose gepinkelt = I peed my pants

Ich kann es (gleich) nicht mehr halten = I can't hold it in much longer

Edited by farseladosso
Adding German (see edit history)
4 hours ago, theAnalyzer said:

@Wetch I spotted two cute Norwegian air hostesses, on a domestic flight. I was not far from them, but unfortunately, the engines were making a lot of noise. We were approaching landing, and one of them told the other she didn't have time to go to the toilet, while the other one replied something like: "Oh, and I locked them already". And then I thought I heard the first saying: No problem, jeg er vant til å holde på.  Now, I know this might be only wishful thinking, but...could she possibly have said that she was used to holding her pee? 🤔

"Jeg er vant til å holde meg" means "I'm used to holding it" so it's possible that she had to go. 

On 12/20/2022 at 3:17 PM, DerivativeWings said:

Swedish:
Kissnödig ("Desperate to pee", direct translation "pee-needy")
Jag kommer att kissa på mig! ("I am going to wet myself!", direct translation "I will pee on myself!")

For "Kissnödig", It's really, really useful to have this concept in a single word.

Good one! Allow me to fill in (and out myself as a native swede in the process).

"Det hände en olycka/Det kommer hända en olycka" - Literally "There was an accident/There will be an accident" (or even more literally "There happened an accident"). In swedish no one "has" an accident, that is something that happens and which the subject is experiencing, so "she/he/I/you had an accident" doesn't translate well into swedish. The closest translation of "She had an accident" would be "Hon var med om en olycka" which implies an actual accident as in something she got hurt in, rather than her wetting herself.

"Jag måste gå på toaletten" - "I have to go to the toilet"; we almost exclusively refer to the actual toilet rather than the bathroom/restroom/ladies/gents. Can be shortened to "Jag måste gå på toa", or even skipping the actual verb, "Jag måste på toa" which would directly translate to "I have to on loo" or something (we're going on the loo rather than to it).

"Jag kan inte hålla mig" - "I can't hold it"; already broached upon by the norweegians above. Translates pretty well overall, "hålla sig" is literally "holding oneself". "She couldn't hold it" would therefore be "Hon kunde inte hålla sig".

Also worth noting, which is already implied above, is how the noun "pee" translates to "kiss" (which is incredibly funny to any kid still not having grasped the english language), whereas the verb "pee" would be "kissa". We still often substitute it with the slightly more vulgar "piss/pissa" though, which doesn't need any translation conveniently enough. There are other more casual ways to express the act of peeing, but I personally prefer it when a girl announces that "hon måste kissa" or that it was too late and "hon kissade på sig".

In addition to "kissa på sig" ("wetting oneself"), one can also "kissa i byxan/byxorna" ("wetting one's pants"), so another way of saying that I wet myself could be "det kom i byxan" - literally "it came in the pants". And if it's yet to happen, "det håller på att komma i byxan" - literally "it's about to come in the pants". The fact that it's my pants rather than the pants is usually only implied in swedish.

And as a sidenote, and I'm sure any fellow swede will back me up on this one, I cannot stress enough that our additional letters 'åäö' are vowels in their own right, bearing no pronunciative resemblance to 'a' or 'o'. Consequently, we often regard 'v' and 'w' as being one and the same, the latter being referred to as 'double-v', overall quite an alien letter in the swedish parlance.

14 minutes ago, Apan said:

Good one! Allow me to fill in (and out myself as a native swede in the process).

"Det hände en olycka/Det kommer hända en olycka" - Literally "There was an accident/There will be an accident" (or even more literally "There happened an accident"). In swedish no one "has" an accident, that is something that happens and which the subject is experiencing, so "she/he/I/you had an accident" doesn't translate well into swedish. The closest translation of "She had an accident" would be "Hon var med om en olycka" which implies an actual accident as in something she got hurt in, rather than her wetting herself.

"Jag måste gå på toaletten" - "I have to go to the toilet"; we almost exclusively refer to the actual toilet rather than the bathroom/restroom/ladies/gents. Can be shortened to "Jag måste gå på toa", or even skipping the actual verb, "Jag måste på toa" which would directly translate to "I have to on loo" or something (we're going on the loo rather than to it).

"Jag kan inte hålla mig" - "I can't hold it"; already broached upon by the norweegians above. Translates pretty well overall, "hålla sig" is literally "holding oneself". "She couldn't hold it" would therefore be "Hon kunde inte hålla sig".

Also worth noting, which is already implied above, is how the noun "pee" translates to "kiss" (which is incredibly funny to any kid still not having grasped the english language), whereas the verb "pee" would be "kissa". We still often substitute it with the slightly more vulgar "piss/pissa" though, which doesn't need any translation conveniently enough. There are other more casual ways to express the act of peeing, but I personally prefer it when a girl announces that "hon måste kissa" or that it was too late and "hon kissade på sig".

In addition to "kissa på sig" ("wetting oneself"), one can also "kissa i byxan/byxorna" ("wetting one's pants"), so another way of saying that I wet myself could be "det kom i byxan" - literally "it came in the pants". And if it's yet to happen, "det håller på att komma i byxan" - literally "it's about to come in the pants". The fact that it's my pants rather than the pants is usually only implied in swedish.

And as a sidenote, and I'm sure any fellow swede will back me up on this one, I cannot stress enough that our additional letters 'åäö' are vowels in their own right, bearing no pronunciative resemblance to 'a' or 'o'. Consequently, we often regard 'v' and 'w' as being one and the same, the latter being referred to as 'double-v', overall quite an alien letter in the swedish parlance.

Wow, this was such a great introduction into Swedish pee language! Thanks for adding so many details!

I specifically like the fact that there are a more vulgar and a less vulgar way to say "pee." I guess, when a person switches into vulgar language, that's how you know they don't fucking care about decency anymore, and are having a really bad case of desperation 🤭

11 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Wow, this was such a great introduction into Swedish pee language! Thanks for adding so many details!

I specifically like the fact that there are a more vulgar and a less vulgar way to say "pee." I guess, when a person switches into vulgar language, that's how you know they don't fucking care about decency anymore, and are having a really bad case of desperation 🤭

It probably does happen, though I don't think the dynamic is quite the same as with pee/piss. In my experience on "kissa" vs "pissa", people prefer one or the other and use that one consistently (depending on context).

Though to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if you saw the opposite shift from time to time. That is, someone who usually says "pissa" might switch over to "kissa" if they wanted to convey they were serious.

Something like "Jag måste faktiskt kissa. På riktigt." ("I actually have to pee. For real.")

Russian is my native language. So I've decided to share some words and phrases with you. 

In Russian language we have verb "писать", which can be both translated as "to pee" and "to write".

In informal language ladies often use verbs "писить" ("писять") and "сикать" which can be translated as "to pee"

Men often use "отлить" (to take a leak) and "поссать/ссать" (to piss) 

Here are common phrases

"Пойду поссу", "Пойду поссать" - I'm going to piss. 

"Сикать хочу", "Писить хочу" - I need to pee

"Ща обоссусь/уссусь" - I'm about to piss myself

"Сейчас описяюсь/ обсикаюсь" - I'm about to pee myself

" Еле донесла" , "Еле дотерпела" - I've barely made it

" Не донесла" - I couldn't make it

" Не дотерпела " - I couldn't hold it

" Сикнула в трусы" - I leaked in my panties

" Обоссалась/обоссался " - I've pissed myself

It’s interesting to see that people in many countries explicitly use the word like pee/piss/urinate to describe their desperation situation. For Chinese adults, we seldom explicitly say these words except to family members or close friends. When we must tell other the that we need to pee badly, we usually describe the holding state or the urgent state. What we are holding or what makes us urgent is expressed implicitly.

I love this topic! - I really love the sayings we have in my native language, which is Danish. Unfortunately there is NO omo material in Danish. I have seen Danes do videos, but they often do them in English. I wish there was more Danish material out there, for a non native speaker, it really makes a difference to hear it in your own language.

Since no one has done Danish in this thread, I would love to!

Jeg skal virkelig tisse! - I really have to pee! (Commonly used when having to go)

Jeg kan ikke holde mig mere - I can't hold myself anymore

Jeg skal sådan tisse! - I have to pee like that! (this one is normally used when it's urgent, it's a bit hard to translate as the word "sådan" can be used differently. In this context it refers to having to pee badly!)

Jeg skal tisse (rigtig) meget - I have to pee (very) much

Jeg tisser i bukserne! - I am peeing in my pants

Jeg skal tisse så meget at jeg har vand i øjnene - I have to pee so much, that I have water in my eyes (Semi uncommon, personally i dislike this one)

Det løber snart ned af benene på mig - It's soon going to run down my legs (Very uncommon).

Thanks for the interesting topic!