Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What is your favorite “little thing” about omorashi?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That layer of foam when a pee is really heavy and held for a long time, just adds a visual to the most needed kind of pee.

My favorite part is the pre-wetting desperation, the struggle to hold in an overfull bladder of pee. I love looking at a female's  crotch in the last moment of dryness, imagining all the pent up press

I have a huge thing for the sorta cold aftermath. Most people tend to regard it as miserable but I absolutely love it. As a result, i tend to love the idea of people having to remain in wet clothes 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Alias Unknown said:

I have a huge thing for the sorta cold aftermath. Most people tend to regard it as miserable but I absolutely love it. As a result, i tend to love the idea of people having to remain in wet clothes 

When it’s not too cold outside, I also love it to be wet after I peed myself. Especially when I‘m around others that don’t have a clue that I just peed my pants (when I‘m wearing black jeans for example).

With women I absolutely adore a little mischievous smile when they let go, showing that they are just being naughty and absolutely loving it. 😈😍

I think this kinda counts?

When my girlfriend needs to pee in public she will do very subtle movements, especially while standing. Things like moving her hips back and forth or "prop" one leg up, or placing her bag in her lap while sitting. The best is when we'll be talking with friends (or anyone really) and she exhibits these signs that I only know as her becoming desperate, and she'll confirm my suspicions by texting me telling me how crazy desperate she is, pretending to just be checking Discord or Twitter.

Personally, it's that look when someone has a bladder bulge and it gets squished by the strap of the pants/skirt or by the belt... It's like that perfect look when a garter belt or high socks squeeze the highs just right 👌, know what I mean? Except it's on the bladder, and you know the person feels that squish increase their desperation tenfold~ 🤤

On 12/19/2022 at 10:32 AM, wettingman said:

My favorite part is the pre-wetting desperation, the struggle to hold in an overfull bladder of pee. I love looking at a female's  crotch in the last moment of dryness, imagining all the pent up pressure in her urethra she is resisting .Then I get more excited seeing the first tiny wet spot from her first small leak , indicating the location of her pee hole. Of course I then hope to see a total pants wetting so I can see how much she was holding.

However my favorite part is just before her first leak, and then that leak. BTW I also love a female watching me in the same situation.

I’m with you. To add to this, trembling legs. My hands down 10/10 favorite. 

For me it's the secretcy, I only have a couple of friends who know I'm into omo, but they don't know I like wetting. All my friends know I have a fairly weak bladder, but nobody knows that  when I'm home alone I like to let go. I also know that I could get away with wetting myself in front of friends and they would think it was just my stupidly small bladder, but I would never have the confidence to wet myself intentionally in front of others. I do enjoy the  fantasy, and that's pretty fun to think about. So, I guess it's a combination of the secretcy and naughtyness, as strange as it is, wetting is like getting away with being bad if nobody finds about it.