Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

non-binary Road Trip suggestions/challenges?

A couple times I've had long trips, I've set cruise-control andΒ  listened some of the wetting hypnosis recordings, for example Wet Echo by MZ Dominica. For someone who actually wants to wet ( like me), the pee just flows out with minimal effort, and the release is just plain awesome. My setup is a dollar-store shower curtain, with towels on the top. The pee will then puddle up, and the curtain makes sure it doesn't go everywhere, other than fully soaking into my pants.Β 

Edited by Acura17 (see edit history)
On 12/18/2022 at 9:09 PM, maddoxawoo said:

sometimes i like to ride in the farthest lane from the exits, just for a little extra bladder anxiety when traffic backs up.Β 

Ooooo I may want to take the interstate route after all then πŸ˜„
Β 

On 12/19/2022 at 8:30 AM, JimSpurs666 said:

I think letting out a spurt every time you see a yellow car would be a fun challenge. If you want some more live help, feel free to shoot me a message

This is a really fun idea! I've never tried playing a game with triggered releases like this. But with nearly 14 hours to myself I may have to give it a shot!
I appreciate the offer of live help, but I don't think I'd want the distraction of my phone while I'm driving.

Β 

On 12/19/2022 at 10:01 AM, OldWetGuy said:

I always look at a road trip as an extended game of β€œHold It” πŸ’¦

Yeah- I invariably get super desperate on road trips anyway. Part of it is the thrill of holding, the other part is just not wanting to stop driving!

On 12/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, Acura17 said:

A couple times I've had long trips, I've set cruise-control andΒ  listened some of the wetting hypnosis recordings, for example Wet Echo by MZ Dominica. For someone who actually wants to wet ( like me), the pee just flows out with minimal effort, and the release is just plain awesome. My setup is a dollar-store shower curtain, with towels on the top. The pee will then puddle up, and the curtain makes sure it doesn't go everywhere, other than fully soaking into my pants.Β 

Thank you for sharing this! I've never really been into hypnosis audio, but I may give it a try. A nice break in my Omo-themed podcasts. I'll definitely consider your seat setup as well. Maybe I'll go diapered too???

18 hours ago, omogoshipeed said:

Omo themed podcasts? Thats a thing?!?

Β 

17 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

Where????? Sounds like fun!

Sorry y'all- I should've been more clear. Rather than dedicated Omo I was more talking about podcast episodes in which people jokingly talk about wetting themselves.

But like @Wetch said there is a great two-part episode of Love in Brief that deals with Omo.
Newsie's Nook is also mostly ABDL, but has one episode on public humiliation (wetting, messing, and pantsing).
There was another podcast called Pod of Desperation that was explicitly geared towards Omo (and messing), though they don't seem to be on Spotify anymore.
Lastly, I know that it's been discussed on the forum before, but if you haven't heard it check out the episode on Omo from Other People's Lives.
Β 

So a lil' update....

The Winter weather in the U.S has been pretty rough. Given weather predictions, I actually drove through the night to reach my destination. While that would've definitely provided some opportunities for wet fun, I wanted to get there as soon as I could (didn't get there til 4 am anyway). I also didn't want to show up with wet laundry to hide πŸ˜„

But I will have a more typical trip home later this week, so keep the suggestions coming!

I did bring diapers as well in case anyone has fun padded ideas!

Merry merry to all those who celebrated and Happy Winter to those who didn't πŸ’›

@Spectator9Β thanks! Going into the trip I'm sure my bladder will already be sensitive from my morning coffee (lord knows I'm getting worse and worse holdong my caffeine). So I'm sure even one half liter every hour will probably keep me sloshing.Β 

As for the rest stops, I was thinking about one of two things:

1. Only allowing myself to pee at designated 'rest areas' (usually spaced about 75 miles apart)

2. Only peeing at gas stations when I am under 1/2 tank.Β 

I'll also implementΒ @JimSpurs666Β 's idea of leaking when I see a yellow car.Β 

Keep an eye out for photos/videos!

On 12/27/2022 at 4:49 PM, themerger said:

@Spectator9Β thanks! Going into the trip I'm sure my bladder will already be sensitive from my morning coffee (lord knows I'm getting worse and worse holdong my caffeine). So I'm sure even one half liter every hour will probably keep me sloshing.Β 

As for the rest stops, I was thinking about one of two things:

1. Only allowing myself to pee at designated 'rest areas' (usually spaced about 75 miles apart)

2. Only peeing at gas stations when I am under 1/2 tank.Β 

I'll also implementΒ @JimSpurs666Β 's idea of leaking when I see a yellow car.Β 

Keep an eye out for photos/videos!

Great! Can’t wait to hear about itΒ 

On 12/22/2022 at 11:15 AM, themerger said:

Β 

Sorry y'all- I should've been more clear. Rather than dedicated Omo I was more talking about podcast episodes in which people jokingly talk about wetting themselves.

But like @Wetch said there is a great two-part episode of Love in Brief that deals with Omo.
Newsie's Nook is also mostly ABDL, but has one episode on public humiliation (wetting, messing, and pantsing).
There was another podcast called Pod of Desperation that was explicitly geared towards Omo (and messing), though they don't seem to be on Spotify anymore.
Lastly, I know that it's been discussed on the forum before, but if you haven't heard it check out the episode on Omo from Other People's Lives.
Β 

I just found Pod of Desperation at https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/the-pod-of-desperation-4261876/episodes/recent

Β 

Well my road trip certainly was wet! As I was filling up my car to leave, I saw a yellow truck pass by the gas station. Since I had just emptied myself before fueling up, I decided to change the rule a little bit: Anytime I saw a yellow car, that was 1 whole second that I had to release. Once I started to actually feel my bladder fill up I had seen 4 yellow cars, so before I got out at my rest stop I decided to make good on my commitment. Sitting in my car I released a full 4 Mississippee counts. For folks outside of the states, that's just a way to count time a bit closer to an actual stopwatch (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, etc.)

938107277_YellowCarLeaks.thumb.jpg.57b8bb729032fbcf972893c5ac1412fc.jpg

I tied a sweatshirt around my waist and walked to the rest stop bathroom (the only kind I allowed myself to use before my fuel tank reached half-full). I released an absolute gusher into the urinal before making my way to the beach.

Beachside.thumb.jpg.a009d3ccb49e9e43720984e7dfa99ad1.jpg

It's a little hard to tell, but I absolutely SOAKED my pants on the beach. There were very few people around, but I'll tell that story in my other discussion thread, where I'll post the video later today. It turned out great!

After that- no more yellow cars to speak of and ample opportunities to use the bathroom on the rest of the drive that matched my criteria. Thank you all for your input. I'm looking forward to the next one πŸ˜‹