Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reactions you have gotten when wetting yourself in public.

In my experience most people don’t notice they are oblivious or have there own problems to worry about. I  have gotten a few looks and giggles but nothing major.

The biggest reaction I got was when I truly had and accident, my accidents are always just half way planned because I suffer from OAB and an accident is always one bathroom miscalculation away oftwn I used to purposely miscalculate. But when I get drunk my OAB is out of control and I will 100% have an accident if a bathroom is further than 20 meters. I was super drunk walking home from the bar. I can barely remember because I blacked out after the experience. The bar closed and they hurried everyone out so I didn’t have a chance to pee. I completely lost control of my bladder right outside the bar it was a full bladder too. As I start to walk home a group of women in their late 20s early 30s  comes toward me I start walking past them and one them grabs my arm and asks “are you ok” I said yes I’m ok she looked down at my wet shorts and legs and replied “You don’t look ok, are you sure you’re ok, where do you live” I said I lived down the street she was very skeptical. She replied again “ are you going to be ok”  I said I will be fine I live close, she finally released my arm and let me go. As I was walking away I looked back and saw that she was watching to make sure I could cross the street. After I crossed the street I blackout and woke up in a wet bed. I was humbled by this because it showed there are still nice people in the world. I have not really done any planned accidents since this experience because I don’t want to take advantage of people actually being nice. 

What are some of the reactions you have gotten from wetting yourself in public? 

I remember three occasions when my OAB caused me to  spontaneously and unexpectedly wet my pants in public. They were not planned , and though i had to pee some, I was not desperate. These were definitely not planned.

One time I peed a lot, but I was wearing  grey sweats and the wetness wasn't very visible and nothing was said.

The other two however I was wearing jeans  and the wet spot on the front down  of my pants to my crotch was very obvious. In fact  on one occasion I was with a walking group of senior citizens . I walked over to a port-a-potty as soon as we came to it, but didn't quite make it . i came back out with the front of my jeans obviously wet. I had to continue walking back to our starting point with these people. I am sure they must have seen it. There was nothing I could do to hide it. However, they seemed to not notice. I was super  self conscious  I was wet but I did not notice anybody looking there, and nothing was said.

Perhaps they thought the old guy couldn't hold it , prostate issues or something.( I am now 70)

The same reaction  happened when some time later I had an accident in a grocery store. No reaction, thank God. I would have been mortified. 

Thankfuly my urologist prescribed an OAB medication that has prevented accidents in public.

I'd like to make a comment from the other side: All of a sudden you see someone in wet pants, somewhere in public. How do you react? It is such a rare and unexpected event...

I know very well the spontaneous thought of just letting it pass and pretend that I have not seen it. Being 100% hetero, this is what I will do to this day if the person is a guy.  However, I really felt stupid after behaving like that when I had seen a girl in wet pants one day. Imagine: You keep dreaming for years  of girls/women who are into wetting themselves. Probably this fetish is rare anyway. However, and even worse, most girls with this taboo fetish will keep it a secret, for obvious reasons. Don't we all have our  social life with requirements that make us keep certain sexual preferences under cover? And now there is this woman, nice, even smart-looking, normal - apart from obvious pee stains around her crotch, even down her legs... And I resist the temptation to make at least an attempt of a tiny pass at her?? (How stupid is this?).

When the situation came about since then (and this really happened, more than once), I would first try to find out if she was devastated for real. I can only say that this was never the case.  After awaiting a moment where nobody could overhear us I would address her as unobtrusively as possible, apologising for my outspokenness and - avoiding any impression of obscenity - let her know that I felt extremely attracted by what she had done. Exploiting the resulting seconds of confusion by adding an instantaneous unmasked confession of what turned me on,  the reaction was always similar: a flabbergasted look, eyeing me up in disbelief. Realising that I was serious and honestly nervous, the further reactions varied but were never negative.

8 hours ago, farseladosso said:

I'd like to make a comment from the other side: All of a sudden you see someone in wet pants, somewhere in public. How do you react? It is such a rare and unexpected event...

I know very well the spontaneous thought of just letting it pass and pretend that I have not seen it. Being 100% hetero, this is what I will do to this day if the person is a guy.  However, I really felt stupid after behaving like that when I had seen a girl in wet pants one day. Imagine: You keep dreaming for years  of girls/women who are into wetting themselves. Probably this fetish is rare anyway. However, and even worse, most girls with this taboo fetish will keep it a secret, for obvious reasons. Don't we all have our  social life with requirements that make us keep certain sexual preferences under cover? And now there is this woman, nice, even smart-looking, normal - apart from obvious pee stains around her crotch, even down her legs... And I resist the temptation to make at least an attempt of a tiny pass at her?? (How stupid is this?).

When the situation came about since then (and this really happened, more than once), I would first try to find out if she was devastated for real. I can only say that this was never the case.  After awaiting a moment where nobody could overhear us I would address her as unobtrusively as possible, apologising for my outspokenness and - avoiding any impression of obscenity - let her know that I felt extremely attracted by what she had done. Exploiting the resulting seconds of confusion by adding an instantaneous unmasked confession of what turned me on,  the reaction was always similar: a flabbergasted look, eyeing me up in disbelief. Realising that I was serious and honestly nervous, the further reactions varied but were never negative.

You actually spoke to a woman that had a real accident and mentioned to her about your hobby? 

I have never noticed any accident.  

4 hours ago, ral said:

You actually spoke to a woman that had a real accident and mentioned to her about your hobby? 

I have never noticed any accident.  

Why do you ask this? This was the contents of my contribution! Sure. Several times. The question is, however, if I addressed women who had a real accident.  I hope I didn't, and I am rather sure, when I think of their reactions. Don't forget this important passage of what you quoted:

4 hours ago, ral said:

would first try to find out if she was devastated for real

I would never want to embarrass a woman in a vulnerable situation. I hate vulgarity and obscenity. Sensitivity is over-important.

Do you really think that wet pants in public are always the result of an accident? I would not say that they are always connected with sexual feelings. However, I am sure they are often convenience wettings, not caring, letting it happen, being tipsy, being too involved in something, not wanting to look for a near-by toilet, being in a daring mood or simply feeling like it for the warmth and the relief - where this very last in fact may have a sexual component. Certainly there must be a certain willingness to violate one of the strongest "no-no"s of our education. (Panicking because of a real accident would instead signalise the opposite, which would not attract me and turn me on.)

Furthermore, omorashi is not a "hobby" (as you chose to call it) like playing soccer.