Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I do like it very much! What an absolute treat, and a real embellishment from the original. Maybe not quite where I would have taken it, but so many of my favourite things in there. It is long, detailed, and excellently written, and I love it. Thankyou so much for taking the time, the one I am working on for you will be ready in the next few days, I hope you love it just as much!

6 hours ago, pguy69 said:

I do like it very much! What an absolute treat, and a real embellishment from the original. Maybe not quite where I would have taken it, but so many of my favourite things in there. It is long, detailed, and excellently written, and I love it. Thankyou so much for taking the time, the one I am working on for you will be ready in the next few days, I hope you love it just as much!

Why, thank you very much! I take that as a pass then. Part of the fun is to nail the crucial factors but still manage to add some unpredictability to it. Really looking forward to what you'll do with that other story.

47 minutes ago, wether said:

Excellent story, one of those I like to read again after some time. BTW - is the original story ("brief sighting") available anywhere?

Sure'nuff'n here you are: https://peefans.com/topic/14784-bb-sightings/?tab=comments#comment-211208

As is obvious, I did take some creative liberties even with what little there was in the first place. Hopefully that's not a big crime.

• 4 months later...

This is the best story I have ever read in my entire life. I’m absolutely floored by this and so blown away at the skill you have at writing. Honest to god, I will willingly pay you to rewrite the ending in a copy of where the door is locked at the end and you know what happens. Hope this message finds you well, you are talented. If you’re interested, I’d be over the moon🫂💙 Thank you for writing such a mythical-tier masterpiece of a story.🥲

On 5/10/2023 at 3:54 AM, Greg Ritferd said:

This is the best story I have ever read in my entire life. I’m absolutely floored by this and so blown away at the skill you have at writing. Honest to god, I will willingly pay you to rewrite the ending in a copy of where the door is locked at the end and you know what happens. Hope this message finds you well, you are talented. If you’re interested, I’d be over the moon🫂💙 Thank you for writing such a mythical-tier masterpiece of a story.🥲

Wow, thanks for that blast of a feedback! You know, I would give an arm and a leg to read that same story written by someone else, but with that certain other ending as well. When it comes to reading stories, the full-blown accident for an ending is the only thing I care for, but when writing something myself, I no longer see any reason to go there. On the other hand, I'm definitely not going to stop anyone else who might want to have a go.