Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your favorite omorashi tropes

We have a lot of topics here about the pet peeves and dislikes. Now I want to ask you: what are your favorite tropes? (Not like "it's desperation" or "it's wetting" in general, somewhat more specific.) The little things that make your heart race when you see them in stories or videos. It can be certain words, circumstances, places, clothes or anything else!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stuck in traffic, is probably my favourite. It's one of the most realistic scenarios tbh. Most other situations, there realistically would be an opportunity to pee if it was an emergency. But stuck in

I love the combo of desperation and sex! Idk why but this really does it for me. I’m cis het female , but for all things omo I can get pretty pansexual.  so like any variation on a situation of some

Barely making it is my favorite trope. 😍 I'm not into wetting as much, I far prefer scenarios where the person barely makes it. And I really enjoy situations where the person is forced to pee into a b

Just now, Ian Newton said:

Stuck in traffic, is probably my favourite. It's one of the most realistic scenarios tbh. Most other situations, there realistically would be an opportunity to pee if it was an emergency. But stuck in traffic, especially if the traffic is moving slowly, there would be no chance to relieve yourself.

Yep I like it too. And what's your favorite ending of this scenario?

3 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Yep I like it too. And what's your favorite ending of this scenario?

Desperately trying to hold on, panic quickly rising as they realise they're not going to make it. Before the inevitable happens, and their bladder gives out, soaking their pants and car seat.

Bonus scene: they have to drive home in their puddle, and have to try to get from the car to the house without being seen. Then strip off their wet clothes before jumping in the shower. I really like to see the aftermath, although it's rarely shown.

43 minutes ago, Ian Newton said:

Desperately trying to hold on, panic quickly rising as they realise they're not going to make it. Before the inevitable happens, and their bladder gives out, soaking their pants and car seat.

Bonus scene: they have to drive home in their puddle, and have to try to get from the car to the house without being seen. Then strip off their wet clothes before jumping in the shower. I really like to see the aftermath, although it's rarely shown.

I see. I prefer peeing in a container inside or stopping and relieving right behind the car!

Just now, LupusCanis88 said:

Walking home desperately at night, thinking they can hold it. 

Then, at some point, either realising that they won't make it or spurting in their panties.

Followed by accepting that they won't make it, they stand still and just pee their pants in the middle of the street. 

Not my cup of tea, but I see how it can be arousing 🤔

Just now, Desperationpee said:

I really like public transport desperation like bus or train

Yes. I know a real story when there was a bathroom on a train but always a long line, and the girl was too embarrassed to stand the line, which lead to extreme holding for more than 24 hours.

In general, I just love the trope "a bathroom is available but a person can't use it because of embarrassment" in different variations, for example:

- Not knowing where the bathroom is but being too shy to ask;

- Denying/downplaying the need to go when asked, because it's shameful to admit you're actually absolutely bursting;

- Needing to pee as "own fault" (drank too much water, skipped the morning pee because of oversleeping etc) and being too embarrassed to confess that you need to go because you'll make a fool of yourself;

- Finally reaching a public bathroom when already about to wet yourself, but ending up unable to pee because of bladder shyness.

9 minutes ago, PrinceOfThePee said:

Barely making it is my favorite trope. 😍 I'm not into wetting as much, I far prefer scenarios where the person barely makes it. And I really enjoy situations where the person is forced to pee into a bottle or some sort of container that isn't a toilet.

Same here! Also it's so much more fun when a woman has to pee into something other than a toilet, because she's more likely to make a mess and/or get noticed than a man. Maybe that's partially why female omo is more popular. It's too easy for people with male anatomy to relieve themselves in most situations 😂

Favorite tropes, thanks to more recent holding sessions I have reined in some good ones. I'm not into wetting but leaking is great, just shows she is at her limit on capacity and time. Another one is planned holding, there is something about planning out what is gonna happen that we both like. Gradual increases in hold time, over the course of 5 planned holding sessions this year she went from 5hrs to now 8hrs. What started as my kink has now become her wanting to see how far she can go.

4 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

In general, I just love the trope "a bathroom is available but a person can't use it because of embarrassment" in different variations, for example:

- Not knowing where the bathroom is but being too shy to ask;

- Denying/downplaying the need to go when asked, because it's shameful to admit you're actually absolutely bursting;

- Needing to pee as "own fault" (drank too much water, skipped the morning pee because of oversleeping etc) and being too embarrassed to confess that you need to go because you'll make a fool of yourself;

- Finally reaching a public bathroom when already about to wet yourself, but ending up unable to pee because of bladder shyness.

This describes how I used to be in my younger years. Now that I am older I don't care what people think and I am definitely not pee shy. In fact the first two items caused me to wet my pants a few times. In one incident I grabbed myself because I had started leaking , my friend noticed and asked if I had to go. Despite the fact I was at that moment peeing in my pants , I denied it. The last trope of being unable to pee no matter how bad I needed to go was a constant issue for years.

Anyway, enough about me. My tropes are a female appreciating my being desperate, with any specificics she enjoys.

A woman saying I need to pee, but doesn't go. This followed up by things like "I have to pee so bad it hurts" ,  "I have been holding it for hours", "my bladder is going to burst" , a sharp inhalation of breath and "I can't hold it much longer ", "it feels like it is going to come out",  "the pressure is so strong ", "I am going to pee in/ wet my pants", "I just leaked", and "oh no it's coming out ". As a big plus I enjoy visible cues like pee dancing, leg crossing and the rare in public crotch holding.

I don't want to see a person embarrassed or humiliated, in fact this makes me uncomfortable, so best this occurs when there aren't people around. Also just made it , or almost made it with a leak it is fine. A full wetting should be in private. 

These things will get me aroused every time. 

5 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I see. I prefer peeing in a container inside or stopping and relieving right behind the car!

Behind the car always does it for me. It's a combination of the jeopardy and embarrassment, plus the obvious fact that you'd have to be pretty desperate to do it in the first place.

I have a subconscious 'three axes of pee experience' that rates my fantasies and real-life experience on three different scales: physical desperation, jeopardy, and intimacy. Generally works very well.

1 hour ago, wettingman said:

This describes how I used to be in my younger years. Now that I am older I don't care what people think and I am definitely not pee shy. In fact the first two items caused me to wet my pants a few times. In one incident I grabbed myself because I had started leaking , my friend noticed and asked if I had to go. Despite the fact I was at that moment peeing in my pants , I denied it. The last trope of being unable to pee no matter how bad I needed to go was a constant issue for years.

Anyway, enough about me. My tropes are a female appreciating my being desperate, with any specificics she enjoys.

A woman saying I need to pee, but doesn't go. This followed up by things like "I have to pee so bad it hurts" ,  "I have been holding it for hours", "my bladder is going to burst" , a sharp inhalation of breath and "I can't hold it much longer ", "it feels like it is going to come out",  "the pressure is so strong ", "I am going to pee in/ wet my pants", "I just leaked", and "oh no it's coming out ". As a big plus I enjoy visible cues like pee dancing, leg crossing and the rare in public crotch holding.

I don't want to see a person embarrassed or humiliated, in fact this makes me uncomfortable, so best this occurs when there aren't people around. Also just made it , or almost made it with a leak it is fine. A full wetting should be in private. 

These things will get me aroused every time. 

Hmmm... Is it possible that having to hold a full bladder because of shyness is what lead you to the realization of your pee kink? 🤔 (At least partially?)

As for the language, most of your examples turn me on too (except maybe leaking), and also I like phrases referring to bladder destruction, for example "my bladder's going to explode", "it's about to rupture", etc. I mean, everyone knows bladders don't explode, but such obvious exaggerations just show how massive the urge is and how hard it is to describe its strength.

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

One of the ideas I like is camping, where the woman is refusing/unable to squat in bushes (by any reason) but proper toilet is either too far away or not available.

Another one is woman having/choosing to hold while her toilet at home is broken and needs time to get repaired.

Oh noooo, camping 😆 I hate everything camping related so much that even desperation scenarios including camping don't turn me on.

As for the second one, yes! Just imagine something like this: the plumber came early in the morning to fix the toilet and the poor woman didn't have time to go elsewhere for a morning pee. She's absolutely desperate, but doesn't want to go out and leave an unknown person alone at her home. I wonder what can happen...

1 hour ago, BB1BBB said:

Behind the car always does it for me. It's a combination of the jeopardy and embarrassment, plus the obvious fact that you'd have to be pretty desperate to do it in the first place.

I have a subconscious 'three axes of pee experience' that rates my fantasies and real-life experience on three different scales: physical desperation, jeopardy, and intimacy. Generally works very well.

Interesting... I've never viewed it like this, but now that I think of it, it makes sense. But I'm not sure I understand the "intimacy" axis. Can you explain?

Edited by soo-pis-sed (see edit history)

I agree in that I don't like exaggeration either. The term bladder is about to explode to me is not literal,  but saying that it is painfully stretched, and feels like it is going to tear open . No it won't explode, but I have experienced first hand that sensation. 

As far as full bladder shyness leading to realization of my kink, it may have been a contributing factor. That and my strict upbringing and where we  were taught we must control our bladders, with no sign of desperation, holding ourselves pee dancing etc..  As far as wetting our pants OMG that was a serious offense requiring punishment. I was lucky my mother never noticed that I had wet mine. Also we were only allowed to urinate in the toilet. It was the same deal in the Catholic School I went to as at home. I often had to hold my pee because being excused was a big hassle.  I think all of these things contributed to my fetish.

That said I think part of it may be just how I was hard wired, without possible explanations.  My first interest in female desperation came when I was about 6 , way before I knew sex was even a thing. I observed the girl next door holding herself and squirming. I was for some reason excited. She said she had to pee real bad and started towards the house. I convinced her to keep holding it until lunch time in a few minutes . She ended up wetting her pants. I was thrilled. 

6 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Oh noooo, camping 😆 I hate everything camping related so much that even desperation scenarios including camping don't turn me on.

As for the second one, yes! Just imagine something like this: the plumber came early in the morning to fix the toilet and the poor woman didn't have time to go elsewhere for a morning pee. She's absolutely desperate, but doesn't want to go out and leave an unknown person alone at her home. I wonder what can happen...

Interesting... I've never viewed it like this, but now that I think of it, it makes sense. But I'm not sure I understand the "intimacy" axis. Can you explain?

I think it's the intimacy aspect that's the most exciting aspect for me.

Especially when it's somewhere outdoors or most anywhere outside of proper facilities. (Sharing a bathroom seems a little invasive.) I always enjoy situations where someone has found themselves so desperate that they don't mind I get to see.

I love the combo of desperation and sex! Idk why but this really does it for me. I’m cis het female , but for all things omo I can get pretty pansexual. 
so like any variation on a situation of someone being desperate during sex (penetrative or oral ) and being told they can’t stop the activity or do not want to (love to imagine someone just being too embarrassed to say) and then having an accident during sex - in me or on me (better on me) just not in my mouth or face but anywhere else hell yes. 

7 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I agree in that I don't like exaggeration either. The term bladder is about to explode to me is not literal,  but saying that it is painfully stretched, and feels like it is going to tear open . No it won't explode, but I have experienced first hand that sensation. 

As far as full bladder shyness leading to realization of my kink, it may have been a contributing factor. That and my strict upbringing and where we  were taught we must control our bladders, with no sign of desperation, holding ourselves pee dancing etc..  As far as wetting our pants OMG that was a serious offense requiring punishment. I was lucky my mother never noticed that I had wet mine. Also we were only allowed to urinate in the toilet. It was the same deal in the Catholic School I went to as at home. I often had to hold my pee because being excused was a big hassle.  I think all of these things contributed to my fetish.

That said I think part of it may be just how I was hard wired, without possible explanations.  My first interest in female desperation came when I was about 6 , way before I knew sex was even a thing. I observed the girl next door holding herself and squirming. I was for some reason excited. She said she had to pee real bad and started towards the house. I convinced her to keep holding it until lunch time in a few minutes . She ended up wetting her pants. I was thrilled. 

Uh oh, your upbringing sounds kinda messed up 😞 I know you're on the older side, and maybe it was normal back then, but still...

I'm not happy to admit it, but i believe my family contributed to my kink as well. It was the other way though: everyone was very vocal about needing to pee. And when there are 6 people living together but only one bathroom, anyone is desperate pretty much at any given moment.

I have always found my trope to be quite niche (some say bland) as not so much into wetting as a lot of contributors, however this thread has so many examples that absolutely hit the spot for me

in terms of the ideal for me it would be being somewhere with a woman and she hasn’t got easy access to a toilet. Neither do I but for whatever reason I’m not desperate (perhaps she has a drank a lot more or just isn’t as equipped at waiting). She doesn’t want to show her need and hides it well yet gives off subtle signs until eventually she mentions that she could do with a comfort break and hopes we find somewhere soon. I sympathise and she asks if I need to go to, I say a little and this is when she admits she has to go badly. She is surprised why I’m not more desperate to and I say I will just wait until we find a toilet. 

this is again where things are torn as I don’t want her to suffer or be embarrassed and I’m sure would look for some solution but in fantasy this will of course take a long time.  As I say I don’t want her to wet but after enjoying the desperation and being impressed at how ping she waits I’d love her to win out over her bladder and find a suitable place to go whether that is a toilet, squatting somewhere or having to use an unusual receptacle. In all cases my desire would be that I get to hear and ideally while being a gentleman see at least how much she peed if not ideally the action as it flows from her. As such perhaps the ideal is she admits she wants to wait but can’t and has to go in a device that needs my help to hold so I get a full view. I want to be impressed by the power and sound of her pee and the volume she produces over a length of time

as I say a little niche probably due to how much I love hearing (of course seeing is even better but I do love the sound) a desperate lady peeing out what she has fought so hard to keep in for so long

1 hour ago, SpaceWonderer said:

Another one is woman having/choosing to hold while her toilet at home is broken and needs time to get repaired.

25 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:As for the second one, yes! Just imagine something like this: the plumber came early in the morning to fix the toilet and the poor woman didn't have time to go elsewhere for a morning pee. She's absolutely desperate, but doesn't want to go out and leave an unknown person alone at her home. I wonder what can happen...

yes this scenario is amazing and the incredible @Mbgpeelover put herself through so much to make this a reality a few years ago with the most incredibly well written write up and outcome. I hope she’d be ok if we pointed those who’ve not been fortunate enough to read it towards this at some point.