Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Gorgeous babe messes and answers questions - Who is she?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2023 at 11:50 PM, Brandorashi said:

She's definitely very pretty and very sweet. Too bad she doesn't do more of this but thanks for sharing it! There are DEF more chicks who are into this stuff than you think (ask me how I know lol) they're typically just extremely private about it, as is to be expected.

She has a whole JustForFans with stuff like this (supposedly, I haven't bought it). She says her Manyvids has messy vids but as far as I know MV doesn't allow messing and I don't really see much for her there.

Alright, I'm asking, how do you know? 😛

12 hours ago, wetmatt said:

She says her Manyvids has messy vids but as far as I know MV doesn't allow messing and I don't really see much for her there.

Alright, I'm asking, how do you know? 😛

I'm really not too keen on paying for vids of any kind, but anyways, MV most certainly allows it, but maybe not explicitly (let's not sing it loudly though). This QT has one of her videos hashtagged "Enema" on there. Also, there are several other chicks with messy vids on there. One of them I am positive shows it, so perhaps it's a look the other way thing. Honestly Idk, but I think it's best to not make a big deal of it.

How I know? Well, I've been lucky enough to have had two (good-looking) girlfriends who were DL's in the last 13-14 years. One was an AB with a DL complex (like Mindlessly Diapered), and the other just a DL. This was some time ago, but amazing all the same considering my fetish. Then, to my surprise, I'm getting to know this new date of mine this past summer and we're sitting out enjoying a fire, and she's tipsy. We're letting loose all of our secrets and things, and she tells me she "peed on the side of the road the other day". Turned on enough, she then tells me she has diapers in her trunk for long rides because "they're so comfy" and she loves to drink fancy iced coffees and whatnot. My heart skipped a beat.

She got really embarrassed about it as soon as she realized what she'd said to me, but it's safe to say we've been having fun since then. I know I've been lucky, but it does seem like something that's not that uncommon, and I'd bet there are plenty more who'd rather put one on for your pleasure than do some of the crazy BDSM stuff some dudes are into these days. Moral of the story; let your freak flag fly! Better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all.