Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey everyone I decided to have a go at writing a little story about two girls exploring their different fetishes involving omorashi. It just so happens they are new stepmom and stepdaughter. This story was created with the help of AI. Please excuse spelling errors and some choppy sentences.

Please let me know what you think of the story, and let me know your ideas for what should happen next! I hope you enjoy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

{Chapter 1}

"Kaylee I told you we have to leave in 10 minutes! Why are you still in bed?" Her step mother asked. "Didn't you hear me say that? Get up and get dressed!" She yelled out again as she walked past the door of Kaylee's room.

Kaylee rolled out of bed and sighed. She really didn't want to go on this trip with her step mom. Ever since her dad remarried a year ago, things haven't been the same. Plus her Dad got a promotion, and was traveling all the time. She felt like she barely got to see him. She didn't like her new step mom all that much. In fact, she hated her. And now they were going on a girls trip together. Her step mom said it was to help them bond. Whatever that means.

Kaylee stepped into the bathroom and took off all her clothes. She sat on the toilet and began to pee. Urine splashed loudly against the bowl. She could smell her urine as it splashed in the water. The sound of the stream hitting the bowl echoed throughout the bathroom. Finally her stream stopped and she wiped herself. She stood up and flushed. She paused to check herself out in the bathroom mirror. She was a cute little redhead with big blue eyes. Her skin was pale, and had some freckles scattered around her face. She had a small frame with little boobs and a nice tight ass. Her legs and feet were also very beautiful; long slender legs and tiny toes with painted pink nails. She felt pretty good about how she looked.

Kaylee began brushing her teeth when suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was her stepmom.

"Come on honey. Hurry up!"

Kaylee couldn't believe what she just heard. Did she seriously call her 'honey'? Kaylee rolled her eyes and finished brushing her teeth. She fixed her hair into a ponytail and changed into her outfit. She slid on her white panties and bra. Next she buttoned her jean shorts and put on a white tank top. Finally she slid her flip flops on her cute feet.

Kaylee grabbed her bags she packed the night before and headed down stairs. When she reached the bottom floor, she noticed her step mom waiting for her angrily in the kitchen, with breakfast was sitting on the table.

"I told you to hurry up! What is wrong with you? We need to be out of here by 7:30!"

Kaylee opened the fridge and pulled out an orange juice carton. She poured her juice and then took a sip. "Sorry," She said as she gulped down the rest of the juice.

"No, you disobeyed me. I'm going to punish you. Her step mom said in a cold voice.

Kaylee was confused. Is she serious? "What do you mean?"

Her step mom stood up and walked over to her. "Give me your phone."

"What!? No way!" Kaylee said angrily.

"You can either give me your phone or I'll call your dad." Her step mom threatened.

Kaylee was shocked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She knew what would happen if her dad found out. He'd ground her, or even spank her when he got home from his trip. But she couldn't let that happen. She handed her step mom her phone without saying anything.

"Now hurry and eat your breakfast. We're leaving in ten minutes."

"You're the worst! You know I don't like you, Sandra!" Kaylee said angrily.

Her step mother's eyes narrowed in anger. "I know you don't like me, but I punish you for your own good. I'm hoping our trip will help us with our relationship. Now finish eating your breakfast."

Kaylee ate quickly while her step mom watched.

Kaylee's step mom Sandra was a beautiful lady. She had long black hair and bright green eyes. Her body was perfect. She wasn't skinny but she also didn't have any fat on her. Her breasts were big and firm, although not overly large. Her waist was slim and her ass was round and full. Her pussy was shaved and pretty. Her legs and feet were also absolutely gorgeous. Her body often made Kaylee jealous of how amazing she looked compared to Kaylee's small figure.

Kaylee finished her breakfast and downed another glass of orange juice. She got up and gathered all her stuff. Her step mom followed behind her.

"Wait a minute," Sandra said.

"Yes?" Kaylee replied.

"You should probably pee before we leave.

"I thought you wanted me to hurry?" Kaylee said annoyed.

"I don't plan on stopping for a while, so you might want to use the bathroom."

"No thanks, I'll be fine." Kaylee said annoyed.

Sandra glared at her. "Whatever. I'm just trying to help." She turned around and walked out the front door. Kaylee grabbed her bags and followed behind her.

"We have a long drive ahead of us. The gps says 13 hours." Her step mom explained.

"You expect me to ride with you in the car without my phone for 13 hours!?" Kaylee asked angrily.

"Yes, Now get in."

Kaylee climbed into the back seat. Her step mom got in and then started up the engine. They drove out of her driveway and onto the road. Thee two sat in the car silently while they drove. Kaylee was furious that her step mom wouldn't let her use her phone. How was she supposed to go 13 hours without it?

I have been trying to generate similar stories using ChatGPT, but it has a pretty strong block on anything even romantic in nature, and I have a hard time tricking it into writing something even slightly erotic. Does NovelAI have any restrictions like that? Is it as good as ChatGPT? Do you think it is worth it? Cheers!

On 12/26/2022 at 11:28 AM, dewydewy said:

I have been trying to generate similar stories using ChatGPT, but it has a pretty strong block on anything even romantic in nature, and I have a hard time tricking it into writing something even slightly erotic. Does NovelAI have any restrictions like that? Is it as good as ChatGPT? Do you think it is worth it? Cheers!

I've never used ChatGPT. But with NovelAI you type out a sentence and the AI can generate the next few lines for you. Very cool and easy to use.

• 2 months later...