Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Playing "Never have I ever" here (next game TBA)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just came up with an idea, it's a bit raw but you can help me polish it. Basically the idea is to play "never have I ever" here. Someone says something they've never done, and those who did it

Here's my little spurt. 20221222_213055.mp4

And here is the rest. Almost 1,4 L carefully measured.  I peed in a bigger container as I knew it would overflow. So thank you for pushing me into a new record, now I can spend the rest of my li

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I have been out for over an hour and mu bladder is actually filling again.

But I am still following along . sopissed you got to drink less that helps.

I am still interested in how the 3 of you are doing. How badly do you need to go ? I should have did an audio file of me peeing and post it for you to listen to to make it more  challenging.

The pix somebody peeing on the side of the road provoked my first leak 

I'm pretty desperate of course but my level desperation haven't been changing for some time while I wasn't drinking. Now I added another drink so it's hard to say how bad it will become soon...

Just now, DespAndHold said:

Oh no!

ky son has asked me to play on PS5 with him

no way I can do that without peeing so I’m going to have to quit and can’t measure while they are still up. Will record audio so can see how long it takes to empty 

or do I try and play for a bit with him before I give in? Seems a huge risk

You can go and I'll just pee as well and go to bed as I wanted! 😴

Just now, DespAndHold said:

Oh no!

ky son has asked me to play on PS5 with him

no way I can do that without peeing so I’m going to have to quit and can’t measure while they are still up. Will record audio so can see how long it takes to empty 

or do I try and play for a bit with him before I give in? Seems a huge risk

I would pee first and accept defeat. But that’s just me.

Arrrrrr so so much better

congratulations @soo-pis-sed you deserved to win for organising for lasting somling without being desperate and being so awesome at holding!!! The true bladder queen tonight!!!

I do wish I’d emptied at 5 to give myself a fair chance though

Just now, wettingman said:

You guys are amazing .  I thought my bladder was large and strong but I lost it 1.5 hours ago. Now because of all I drank I need to pee again . Starting to struggle a bit actually.  My bladder is quite full.

Wow could @soo-pis-sed hold it until you’ve been unable to wait twice?!?

So, the ocean story. I went for a vacation with my husband, and one day we were at a pub having some beers as usual. I peed several times, so basically my kidneys were in a rapid desperation mode. Before leaving, I went once again and then we went for a walk along the ocean. Soon I was bursting for a pee, maybe even worse than I am now, and you know how desperate I am now! Unfortunately there were no public bathrooms anywhere around. And at some point I was seriously considering walking straight into the ocean in my clothes and secretly peeing!

Eventually I saw a public WC and was ecstatic about the upcoming relief. But when I entered, I saw a HUGE pile of shit in the toilet, and the flush didn't work. So I had to pee on that enormous pile of crap because I sort of crossed the point of no return while rushing to the bathroom, and it was either that or wetting my pants.

NOW I'M OFF TO THE TOILET!!!

3 minutes ago, wettingman said:

You guys are amazing .  I thought my bladder was large and strong but I lost it 1.5 hours ago. Now because of all I drank I need to pee again . Starting to struggle a bit actually.  My bladder is quite full.

I am also fidgeting again. While my accident is near moments ago. 
I also thought I have a big bladder capacity and could probably even win. But it seems @soo-pis-sed has a steel bladder.

5 minutes ago, DespAndHold said:

Arrrrrr so so much better

congratulations @soo-pis-sed you deserved to win for organising for lasting somling without being desperate and being so awesome at holding!!! The true bladder queen tonight!!!

I do wish I’d emptied at 5 to give myself a fair chance though

Wow could @soo-pis-sed hold it until you’ve been unable to wait twice?!?

I agree! The one who organized this even won! Nice! Congratulations @soo-pis-sed!

#bladder queen

1 minute ago, glad1 said:

I'm so disappointed that the ocean didn't get to receive your offering.

Much better than a toilet!

Agreed!

5 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

So, the ocean story. I went for a vacation with my husband, and one day we were at a pub having some beers as usual. I peed several times, so basically my kidneys were in a rapid desperation mode. Before leaving, I went once again and then we went for a walk along the ocean. Soon I was bursting for a pee, maybe even worse than I am now, and you know how desperate I am now! Unfortunately there were no public bathrooms anywhere around. And at some point I was seriously considering walking straight into the ocean in my clothes and secretly peeing!

Eventually I saw a public WC and was ecstatic about the upcoming relief. But when I entered, I saw a HUGE pile of shit in the toilet, and the flush didn't work. So I had to pee on that enormous pile of crap because I sort of crossed the point of no return while rushing to the bathroom, and it was either that or wetting my pants.

NOW I'M OFF TO THE TOILET!!!

Lol! Great story! 😂 😂😂

At least you got relief!

I held for four hours and none minuets in case anyone is interested! 😊 

Actually a little less because I didn’t start this needing to pee…

3 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

It's just that I only had 1.4 liters and emptied my bladder right before we started 🤭

Be that as it may, I agree with @Espor! You have one nice big bladder girl! 😊