Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Playing "Never have I ever" here (next game TBA)

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just came up with an idea, it's a bit raw but you can help me polish it. Basically the idea is to play "never have I ever" here. Someone says something they've never done, and those who did it

Here's my little spurt. 20221222_213055.mp4

And here is the rest. Almost 1,4 L carefully measured.  I peed in a bigger container as I knew it would overflow. So thank you for pushing me into a new record, now I can spend the rest of my li

Posted Images

So i guess i am the looser  at 3:10 hours in the leaks became almost constant and got tje front of my pajamas wet in ftomt and part eay down my leg and they kept coming i couldn't stop it. Having to answer the door was the last straw

Anyway  here it is the contents  of my bladdet was  one liter 

About all i can hold thesr days plus what ended up in my pants cus i couldn't hold it20221216_152343.thumb.jpg.98bbaa188262814ccd35542f17b36b39.jpg

3 minutes ago, soo-pis-sed said:

I'm not super young and the country where I was born wasn't super progressive, so when diapers appeared there, I didn't need them anymore 😂

At some point, I'll love to hear your stories.

I suspect you did pretty much what I'm on the verge of doing.

@wettingman I really didn't need to see that picture!

Edited by glad1 (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, wettingman said:

So i guess i am the looser  at 3:10 hours in the leaks became almost constant and got tje front of my pajamas wet in ftomt and part eay down my leg and they kept coming i couldn't stop it. Having to answer the door was the last straw

Anyway  here it is the contents  of my bladdet was  one liter 

About all i can hold thesr days plus what ended up in my pants cus i couldn't hold it/cdn-cgi/mirage/3fca3b747818382dd7c705c643bb9aeb03708aeb86e1c42367f7d3f58a95e388/1280/https://www.omorashi.org/uploads/monthly_2022_12/20221216_152343.thumb.jpg.98bbaa188262814ccd35542f17b36b39.jpg

Nice! Love this!

Just now, Espor said:

Please, it is really time for the delivery. This is slowly going to be a race against time.

It was getting up for a delivery that finished me off. I was not sure who was at the door, but I had already leaked.

About wearing a diaper I tried it because people said it was fun . Honestly, it did nothing for me as I want to see the wetness which diapers are designed to hide. I did manage to overflow it though because I held it to my limit. But in the not for fun area I have had to do that too. 

In my defense I am much older than most of you at age 70.  last year I had a procedure on my prostate , which required a wear a catheter for 24 hours. They did not warn me what would happen when it was removed. I drove home got out of the car and totally lost control soaking my pants. I had to wear a diaper for a couple of days because I was totally incontinent 

but no point in drinking any more I lost -wet my pants and filled a one liter jug