Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I held twice today. When I woke up, I was originally going to pee, but I found a thread on here where the participates were holding. I decided to join them instead of use the bathroom. I eventually lost and peed it all out into my pants at around noon. I drank down three more bottles of water in the afternoon while doing some errands. I then had company over. It was very exciting to do my very hardest to not squirm or touch myself around them. They commended on it a couple of times, but I told them my legs had fallen asleep.

Finally, after the company left, I went to my room and was free to wiggle and squirm as much as I liked. I even drank down two extra bottles of water and pretty soon, my bladder was bursting at the seams. I held for as long as I could, but quite a bit was lost in my pants. I had an idea. I folded a towel in thirds (so it was less likely to leak) and placed it on my bed. I carefully took out my throbbing penis and gave my bladder a nice relief. I drained every last ounce of golden urine into the towel. The bed got slightly damp but very little. In fact, it has already dried!

I am still new here and uncomfortable posting anything serious just yet. But for anyone interested, here is my soaking wet towel.

Hope you enjoy! As you can see, I desperately needed to tinkle!!!! 🙂❤️ 

IMG_2895.jpg