Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Females do you hold for your master?

• The title was changed to Females do you hold for your master?

Oh this one's always been a huge fantasy for me, I'd love is my boyfriend would play master/sir/whatever dom name he likes . When I do hold for him I usually do it cause I wanna, but I think about him telling me no or I need to wait for permission~ 

i think it's the lack of power, something nice weather you wanna be dominated or fight back and try not to be dominated holding and holding till you burst~ you can feel embarrassed and helpless knowing you'll get punished or get coddled and babied for having an accident all over yourself~ 

I am not a female, but my girlfriend holds for me all the time. I am quite afraid she doesn’t enjoy it, but she insists that she does.

I hope she isn’t just saying that. I would be heartbroken if she doesn’t like doing this stuff. Not just because it turns me on, but I want it to turn her on as well! Otherwise, it isn't fun for me either.

She tells me holding it for me DOES turn her on, I just hope she isn’t lying…

31 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Oh this one's always been a huge fantasy for me, I'd love is my boyfriend would play master/sir/whatever dom name he likes . When I do hold for him I usually do it cause I wanna, but I think about him telling me no or I need to wait for permission~ 

i think it's the lack of power, something nice weather you wanna be dominated or fight back and try not to be dominated holding and holding till you burst~ you can feel embarrassed and helpless knowing you'll get punished or get coddled and babied for having an accident all over yourself~ 

Thank you taking the time Comment. I fully agree with you. Iam sorry your boyfriend dose not. But very lucky to have someone to share with 🙂

10 minutes ago, UrineLover1 said:

I am not a female, but my girlfriend holds for me all the time. I am quite afraid she doesn’t enjoy it, but she insists that she does.

I hope she isn’t just saying that. I would be heartbroken if she doesn’t like doing this stuff. Not just because it turns me on, but I want it to turn her on as well! Otherwise, it isn't fun for me either.

She tells me holding it for me DOES turn her on, I just hope she isn’t lying…

Maybe she is wanting more from your side. She may not think you like it as much as you do 

2 hours ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Thank you taking the time Comment. I fully agree with you. Iam sorry your boyfriend dose not. But very lucky to have someone to share with 🙂

Maybe she is wanting more from your side. She may not think you like it as much as you do 

It’s a possibility. I do a ton of her fantasies which I know she loves!

But perhaps she is not sure how I feel about her holding her pee. Maybe she doesn’t know how much it turns me on. I can try and let her know.

Thanks for the advice! 😊 👋 ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Or get punished first.... Eg lose control whilst over his lap getting spanked.....  That's a fantasy of mine I'll not get to do as OH isn't into omo

1 minute ago, moiamigo said:

Or get punished first.... Eg lose control whilst over his lap getting spanked.....  That's a fantasy of mine I'll not get to do as OH isn't into omo

That sounds heavenly, I'd have to get spanked pretty hard to loose it, bent over his knee would be amazing~

I partly share that unfulfilled fantasy with you, my bf likes omo but doesn't have an interest in spanking me or fun playing around with me much if at all. 

12 hours ago, moiamigo said:

Oh yes! I second that! That’s a hot fantasy for sure! I’m usually not into spanking just in and of itself ? BUT if it’s combined with omo hell yeah I’m down for that ! 

30 minutes ago, birthdaycake said:

Oh yes! I second that! That’s a hot fantasy for sure! I’m usually not into spanking just in and of itself ? BUT if it’s combined with omo hell yeah I’m down for that ! 

While  not into spanking either , any reason to have a woman on my lap while she pees, and I get to feel her hot pee directly flowing onto my leg,  is my ultimate fantasy. 

It is more likely I would say you have to stay seated on my lap, no matter how badly you needed to go.  Definitely No 'punishment' for having an accident . 

1 hour ago, birthdaycake said:

I say spanking .. generally a bit of spanking, mainly massaging, squeezing etc etc!

14 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

That sounds heavenly, I'd have to get spanked pretty hard to loose it, bent over his knee would be amazing~

I partly share that unfulfilled fantasy with you, my bf likes omo but doesn't have an interest in spanking me or fun playing around with me much if at all. 

I like the challenge you set at the start there!!

Sorry to hear that about your BF

4 hours ago, moiamigo said:

I say spanking .. generally a bit of spanking, mainly massaging, squeezing etc etc!

I like the challenge you set at the start there!!

Sorry to hear that about your BF

The punishment of it makes me tingle~ 

and it's ok, I can't make him enjoy that stuff. But I am a bit of a little, and the little in me is probably just annoying him 🤣

Just now, Frankfrankfran said:

Littles are so Precious Especially when they’re combining with two kinks

I think he finds ur cute when I just want my stuffed animals (I have a pile of squishmallows) and lay in them. But if I get in a mood I like a drift into stupid questions and back and forth conversations that would just come off as stupid. Took forever to explain with him I don't do it intentionally, sometimes the mood hits and I drift away 

Just now, Disneybaby65 said:

I think he finds ur cute when I just want my stuffed animals (I have a pile of squishmallows) and lay in them. But if I get in a mood I like a drift into stupid questions and back and forth conversations that would just come off as stupid. Took forever to explain with him I don't do it intentionally, sometimes the mood hits and I drift away 

Aww I think that is cute and sweet

2 minutes ago, Frankfrankfran said:

Aww I think that is cute and sweet

😂 least someone does~  I mean I can take charge at points, fun of being a switch. But i prefer sub to dom, on the occasional night it's nice to be ontop and make him the one in trouble. I feel like the type of punishments differ to make it work. While I like a spanking I wouldn't spank him / nor would he want me to lolz. Id tell him he can't come yet, do more stop and teasing 😇

3 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

😂 least someone does~  I mean I can take charge at points, fun of being a switch. But i prefer sub to dom, on the occasional night it's nice to be ontop and make him the one in trouble. I feel like the type of punishments differ to make it work. While I like a spanking I wouldn't spank him / nor would he want me to lolz. Id tell him he can't come yet, do more stop and teasing 😇

Sounds like a good relationship:)

7 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I don't think a perfect one exists, but faults and I love him. He's the only person as sad, hurt, upset I have been/can be. Seeing anything  wrong with him washes it all away. 
I'd hope one day the feeling I'm not enough for him will dissolve but time'll tell.

I relate to that last bit pretty well 

I definitely think like that a lot of the time, but I think more like I'm too much for the lady friend, but that definitely goes away. It takes time, but you'll get there.

You're probably a great person and he definitely knows/sees that. Trust me when I say it. You're definitely enough!!!

I haven't done this as much as I'd like, despite my fiance and I both being switches, because I still have a lot of shame/anxiety around this kink, even though I don't believe others should feel that way lol. 

For me, it's a combination of having someone enjoying seeing me as helpless, and also the coddling after. I'm a chronic people pleaser, so there's something insanely hot to me about trying my hardest to listen and obey, failing completely, and not getting in trouble after. 

I did try getting spanked after one time and it was surprisingly a turn on lol. (I mean, I like those things separately but didn't expect to enjoy the combination). 

i love the idea of someone having control over my bladder, but i`m not used to one particular person being the "master". i went to a couple of other forums where i would let a bunch of other users decide if i should pee or not and how much i should drink, and i`m also thinking of doing the same thing here, i`m not sure about it though.
sometimes i drink a few liters of water / tea and set a timer for about 2 hours or just put on a really long movie, and my goal is to hold til the very last second / the very last frame of the movie.
it makes me happy realizing that it`s not just me who enjoys holding and being submitted :DD

• 3 months later...