Sign In

malefemale Soooo I just peed my pants driving home from late shift

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should probably look for a similar post that I have on this topic, but it’s still very fresh …. In fact I only changed my pants and realized my tee shirt is also still wet ….    Anyways, was

Back again with almost the same old story… I was determined to make it, but tried to pullover and pee by a returnable bin. Well. It started coming out as I was exiting the car and had a full blown wet

Well it happened again just now. Last work day of the year and a couple beers after work. Today, the police were patrolling with random stops, but, if stopped, I would have been under the limit.  Rega

Posted Images

It really is a lot of fun and no problem with your car having fabric seats. Just do as I do, place a plastic sheet (an unused bin (trash) bag will do nicely) on the seat first and then a thick bath towel on top of that and then you can pee in your pants all you like without harming the seat at all.

I have some long drives to do this weekend and there's no way I'll be stopping at any service areas to use the toilet.....

1 hour ago, mikey mike said:

It really is a lot of fun and no problem with your car having fabric seats. Just do as I do, place a plastic sheet (an unused bin (trash) bag will do nicely) on the seat first and then a thick bath towel on top of that and then you can pee in your pants all you like without harming the seat at all.

I have some long drives to do this weekend and there's no way I'll be stopping at any service areas to use the toilet.....

Thanks. I have done it before like you described. And I’ve wet myself wearing snowpants while on a longer roadtrip. And this has also been super fun. ☺️ But those occasions have mostly been planned in advance.

What has some special appeal when reading the stories in this thread is the opportunity to just casually give into it and flood your carseat without prior preparation. Just because you feel like doing it in the moment if that makes sense.

13 hours ago, HereToStay said:

Thanks. I have done it before like you described. And I’ve wet myself wearing snowpants while on a longer roadtrip. And this has also been super fun. ☺️ But those occasions have mostly been planned in advance.

What has some special appeal when reading the stories in this thread is the opportunity to just casually give into it and flood your carseat without prior preparation. Just because you feel like doing it in the moment if that makes sense.

Thanks for your comment HereToStay. I think we're different in one important respect. I enjoy thinking about and planning car wettings in advance; even putting my plastic sheet and towel on the seat plays a part in that. On the other hand I don't plan the actual wetting in advance; it happens when it happens. As I said on my first post in this thread desperation isn't "my thing" I know at some point I'm going to get wet anyway so as soon as I feel full enough I just let it happen. I might wet myself once during the journey or multiple times, but for me at least the thrill of that first release is always the most special. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 9:09 AM, Xpgames said:

It’s been a little while since I’ve had an accident coming home from work…. Not that I’ve been dry… last weekend, stayed out incredibly too late and had a long walk across town in the morning light. Before making it back to my hotel, I flooded my jeans and woke up to a pile of soaking wet clothes on the floor… 

Anyways, back to last night… same old story but a new reason for peeing my pants. Pulling on the my street, I was really squirming, but genuinely thought I would make it… well at least to pee outside of my car…. That was until there was another car parked in my spot next to the garage …. After drinking by my “would be” parking place, it was alllllll over…. I starting peeing uncontrollably absolutely flooding my boxer briefs, jeans, as well as the front and back of my tee shirt. I eventually found a place to park, but was far away from dry 🙂 

IMG_6174.thumb.jpeg.1641157b435f89246d96b4946f493e37.jpegIMG_6176.thumb.jpeg.f083f00dca58284620fcf0c339e09537.jpegIMG_6178.thumb.jpeg.7b9ca257a06a9280b8f437f8e3e39af3.jpeg

Haha could those boxers get any wetter??? 😀

2 hours ago, Xpgames said:

Heading on vacation for about 10 days. I am pretty sure that I’ve never been to Mallorca without peeing my pants at least once. Normally I bring some padded protection with me, but I have absolutely no room as I’m only taking a carry on backpack 🙂

Well this will least to some interesting posts... I hope.  

Car wettings are a guilty pleasure of mine. I do not do it often because of cleaning it up. I don't cover my seats with towels and plastic if I am planning ahead to wet I just wear a diaper. Like @HereToStaysaid it has a special appeal to just give in and flood your car seat to me.

My first time doing it I was very tired after working night shift then drove about a 950 mile round trip. I had the slight urge to pee at my last fuel stop of the trip with about 2 or 3 hours left to drive but decided to just pay at the pump and keep moving. I'd been awake for well over 24 hours at this point and sometimes holding helps me not be so tired anyway. When I was about 30 minutes from home it had become painful and trailer bouncing my truck was like poking my bladder with a knife. I figured I would stop on my exit ramp from the interstate and get out and go after all its secluded and late at night. I was on the exit ramp about to pull off and I decided I dont want to stop and made my turn instead. I didnt want to hold it anymore either so I just relaxed and let it all go. It puddled up and ran off the front of the seat and down both my pant legs.

Edited by 02Durty (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s been a while, but it happened again last night. Since today is a holiday, there was an easy excuse to have a couple beers after work. In theory, i should have been able to make it home without pissing my pants…. But, driving, I became desperate. And for some reason, while at a stop light, VERY desperate. It was at that point where I needed to make a decision as to stop and grab a couple beers for home, or turn and try my best to make it… I chose the two minute pit stop … I honestly almost peed my pants at the night window of the gas station, but held on…. What happened next is no big surprise. I made it 2 minutes down the road and the floodgates broke wide open!!! And honestly, it seems like more so than ever!!! I could not even think about stopping!!! Felt amazing!!!! 

IMG_6665.thumb.jpeg.750d9949571f2e5362f97ea984169a47.jpegIMG_6666.thumb.jpeg.b2a6f26b33c3ef2357e02c375be56277.jpegIMG_6667.thumb.jpeg.fbf58736702910ba3598849900dc28fd.jpeg

On 5/19/2023 at 3:08 AM, Xpgames said:

Heading on vacation for about 10 days. I am pretty sure that I’ve never been to Mallorca without peeing my pants at least once. Normally I bring some padded protection with me, but I have absolutely no room as I’m only taking a carry on backpack 🙂

Not even gonna be diapered up for the plane ride? 😮 I would never be able to do that. I despise using the toilet on planes (plus you can't always get up when you need to) so I've opted to just cut out the worry, put on a diaper and let it flow whenever I need to. So much more comfortable 

13 hours ago, Desperado12 said:

Not even gonna be diapered up for the plane ride? 😮 I would never be able to do that. I despise using the toilet on planes (plus you can't always get up when you need to) so I've opted to just cut out the worry, put on a diaper and let it flow whenever I need to. So much more comfortable 

I am always nervous going padded through security….. or having my carry on searched … but I totally agree, totally cuts out the worry! 

9 hours ago, Xpgames said:

I am always nervous going padded through security….. or having my carry on searched … but I totally agree, totally cuts out the worry! 

Fair enough. I just find the nearest unisex bathroom after security, then get changed. Should be fine going through security if you haven't wet it yet, or so I've heard. Nothing you can do about the carryon tho unfortunately, although I've never had mine searched so far

On 6/8/2023 at 11:27 AM, OldWetGuy said:

Nice pics! It’s been a while since I have been able to do a sit-down butt soaking “accident”. Hopefully it can happen again soon💦

Same.  Had a few car accidents when stuck in Atlanta traffic growing up.  Trying to hold on so bad and my mom being sympathetic saying itry and hold on Jordy, but if you can't its okay.  And then the moment when I couldn't hold on and the shame and relief felt uncontrollably peeing in my pants.  

Like @Xpgames , Def ended up in a sit-down butt soaking pants wetting.

@Xpgames Your Boxers are it.  Love them every time. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 11:40 PM, j2319 said:

Same.  Had a few car accidents when stuck in Atlanta traffic growing up.  Trying to hold on so bad and my mom being sympathetic saying itry and hold on Jordy, but if you can't its okay.  And then the moment when I couldn't hold on and the shame and relief felt uncontrollably peeing in my pants.  

Like @Xpgames , Def ended up in a sit-down butt soaking pants wetting.

@Xpgames Your Boxers are it.  Love them every time. 

I love my memories of trying to hold it in the back seat during car trips. My Mom would say “try to hold it Donnie”. Once in a while I could hold it, but most often it would just hurt more and more until it suddenly turned into blissful relief 💦😁