Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Day Spa Turns Into a Nightmare – 10

By: Heather23               Edited by: DaddyRich

Chapter 10 - Am I losing my ability to control my bodily functions?

I was again diapered and a prisoner of my crib for the night. I felt secure in the crib, and although I wouldn't admit it to anyone, actually enjoyed being taken care of as a baby. I didn't like the punishments, but the attention was great.

I fell asleep with the headphones on again. Emily always made sure I wore them while I was sleeping. There was a mixture of music and talking on the tapes, and it was always soothing to listen to at night. I had never wet my bed in my sleep since childhood, but once again I awoke to the nursery rhyme and the feeling of peeing in my diaper. This startled me. There had now been several times when I had peed in my diaper, and it seemed to be automatically triggered by the Mary Had a Little Lamb lullaby.

Emily came into the room to check on me because she too heard the lullaby and wanted to check to see if I was wet.

"Congratulations, Kim, this is the second time you wet your diaper tonight and both times happened at the same time as the lullaby."

"Emily, may I please ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, but don't mention this conversation to Madam."

"I promise," I said.

"Emily, you said I wet my diaper twice tonight."

"This is the only time I woke up."

"Do you know for a fact that I wet my diaper earlier?"

"Yes, I am required to check you each time the song is played to see if you are making progress."

"You were definitely wet, and you are right, you slept right through it."

"Oh my, then it is true."

"I am wetting my diaper on command."

"Well you are not quite there yet, but you have made remarkable progress."

"Your husband, Chris, is going to love your progress."

"It is his desire to have you diaper dependent or at least be able to trigger your wet diaper at his whim." I told Emily, "I love Chris and hate him for this all-in-one."

"I always want to please Chris, but I am scarred of losing the most basic bodily functions of controlling when I pee."

"Well, Kim, you only have a short period with us left."

"Based on your progress, my guess is that Chris will get his wish for a more dependent diaper slave."

Emily changed me, gave me a bottle, and I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up with a wet diaper in the morning. This troubled me. I had apparently peed in my diaper again while I slept sound.

To Be Continued…