Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fart fetish?

Hey! Does anyone here have a sexual fetish for farting or even burping?

I don’t know what it is… but something about a cute girl belching or having flatulence really turns me on!

Can anyone relate? And ladies, are any of you into this? I don’t see why it would be a strictly male thing.

I am embarrassed and truthfully, I will feel even worse if it turns out only men are into this stuff. I often feel gross just for being male.

Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated! ❤️😊

for me farting turns me on if its due to a girl needing to poop. otherwise it doesnt do anything for me. Burping does not do anything for me either. I am a guy. I am also into pee desperation even more so. for me its the desperation and not the mess either 1 or 2. though I do get turned off by poop if its not in a girls pants or panties. I know vomiting can be a fetish for some people but for me the sight or sound or smell just would make me physically have to vomit. Though ive never been around a girl pooping in front of me so i dont really know if the smell would bother me to much too i guess. 

• 4 weeks later...

I love it when my fiance openly farts. she lives to let them rip all the time at home. 

i want her to fart while she's little spoon and i'm hugging her tight. she keeps warning me and pulling away. i keep just saying "fart away, dear. :)" but so far, she won't do it. 

Yeaterday, she totally crop dusted the cat. when i laughed and said she just farted on our cat, her reaponse was "oh well. it's not the first time." lmao! 

Edited by TenaKev (see edit history)

I’m a dude and I have a fart fetish. I don’t like burping or vomiting but farts are great. Not only can farts be funny but there’s something sexy about doing ‘inappropriate’ things at ‘inappropriate’ times such as farting during sex or a blow job. Of course I like the pre poop farts and farts while wetting pants or diapers. One scenario I find quite sexy is a woman wetting her pants and farts but ends up pooping (by accident is preferable). This has happened to me many times and I love it. 

mkay, been on the fence about writing this out or not

i'm a dude with a small fart fetish. peefarts are my main interest (flatulating while simultaneously urinating). but i enjoy the taboo nature, and also the confidence and intimacy that come with being able to fart without being self conscious. i like the way they smell too, i am strongly motivated by a lot of traditionally abnormal smells. 

i believe this fetish stems from my history of having stomach issues. potentially undiagnosed IBS or GERD, and hereditary chronic acid reflux. i am a lactose intolerant person who loves eating cheese. i suffer the consequences. i am used to it and so are the people closest to me. and it's not like i particularly enjoy having gas. usually when it's happening, i am in some degree of pain due to stomach bloating or being constipated. Anyways, moving on:

i have never understood why people have a difficult time performing intimate acts around their partner. in media, and perhaps socially too, it is considered a big 'step' in a relationship for one person to poop at the other's place of residence. but that shouldn't be something to stress about, or even think about really. these things are bodily functions that everyone does. sexual fetishism aside, i do not understand why these things are considered socially unacceptable or frowned upon when literally everyone does them. even to seek medical help for things like IBS or incontinence, some people are so ashamed that they don't seek help by choice. this social stigma shouldn't exist.

i do think there is a gender difference here. typically, people with fart fetishes are straight men, followed by lesbians, and then people attracted to men. i think this is because 'gross' actions like farting or burping are seen as traditionally masculine, and it's a bigger deal for women to perform them. so people attracted to women, especially straight men, become attracted to the mystery and taboo of women doing gross, private activities openly and with confidence. 

most people i've spoken to get the wrong idea about my fetish. i don't like people to upset their stomachs trying to induce flatulance for my fetish. rather, i am just indifferent toward it happening, even to excess. if a guy farts during sex, i'd probably laugh a little but it wouldn't throw me off at all. even if he was sitting on my face. and i wouldn't want my sexual partner(s) to be embarrassed about farting during sex. it happens, its not the end of the world, and it's not something i would judge someone over.

to me, flatulating is an act of romance akin to a 'movie kiss'. i want someone who is not ashamed of his body at all, including its functions, and someone who is equally as interested in my bodily quirks as i would be in his.

alright, that's all i can think to share right now. been coming to terms with this fetish over the last few months.

23 hours ago, deviatedseptum said:

mkay, been on the fence about writing this out or not

i'm a dude with a small fart fetish. peefarts are my main interest (flatulating while simultaneously urinating). but i enjoy the taboo nature, and also the confidence and intimacy that come with being able to fart without being self conscious. i like the way they smell too, i am strongly motivated by a lot of traditionally abnormal smells. 

i believe this fetish stems from my history of having stomach issues. potentially undiagnosed IBS or GERD, and hereditary chronic acid reflux. i am a lactose intolerant person who loves eating cheese. i suffer the consequences. i am used to it and so are the people closest to me. and it's not like i particularly enjoy having gas. usually when it's happening, i am in some degree of pain due to stomach bloating or being constipated. Anyways, moving on:

i have never understood why people have a difficult time performing intimate acts around their partner. in media, and perhaps socially too, it is considered a big 'step' in a relationship for one person to poop at the other's place of residence. but that shouldn't be something to stress about, or even think about really. these things are bodily functions that everyone does. sexual fetishism aside, i do not understand why these things are considered socially unacceptable or frowned upon when literally everyone does them. even to seek medical help for things like IBS or incontinence, some people are so ashamed that they don't seek help by choice. this social stigma shouldn't exist.

i do think there is a gender difference here. typically, people with fart fetishes are straight men, followed by lesbians, and then people attracted to men. i think this is because 'gross' actions like farting or burping are seen as traditionally masculine, and it's a bigger deal for women to perform them. so people attracted to women, especially straight men, become attracted to the mystery and taboo of women doing gross, private activities openly and with confidence. 

most people i've spoken to get the wrong idea about my fetish. i don't like people to upset their stomachs trying to induce flatulance for my fetish. rather, i am just indifferent toward it happening, even to excess. if a guy farts during sex, i'd probably laugh a little but it wouldn't throw me off at all. even if he was sitting on my face. and i wouldn't want my sexual partner(s) to be embarrassed about farting during sex. it happens, its not the end of the world, and it's not something i would judge someone over.

to me, flatulating is an act of romance akin to a 'movie kiss'. i want someone who is not ashamed of his body at all, including its functions, and someone who is equally as interested in my bodily quirks as i would be in his.

alright, that's all i can think to share right now. been coming to terms with this fetish over the last few months.

I agree with everything you said! It does make since why people attracted to women would have this fetish more than others. It is considered more ‘naughty’ for women to do this stuff. And people are generally attracted to what is dirtier.

Never really realized this. Thanks for the comment! 😊 

On 1/11/2023 at 4:36 AM, Brittanybunny said:

Farts and burps are just funny as hell to me! Not my fetish but honestly have debated sometimes of just quitting work and making videos of me burping or farting cuz i do both plenty and if i can make money off of it i mean shit thats easy funding right there lmao

Hey, if someone's willing to pay for that sort of thing, and you're going to be doing it anyways, why not capitalize on it 😂

• 4 months later...

I'm super into farts now adays, but belching isn't really my thing tbh. I'm a male attracted to men and women, but I know fart fetish definitely isn't a male only thing! In fact, before I liked farts or messing I had a female friend who liked to mess with me by farting on me and stuff XD

Not sure if she liked farts or just grossing me out but she once suggested suggest that I poop my pants one time when I had to go poop at her house, so I guess it's a mystery 🤷

• 2 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 9:43 AM, TenaKev said:

I love it when my fiance openly farts. she lives to let them rip all the time at home. 

i want her to fart while she's little spoon and i'm hugging her tight. she keeps warning me and pulling away. i keep just saying "fart away, dear. :)" but so far, she won't do it. 

Yeaterday, she totally crop dusted the cat. when i laughed and said she just farted on our cat, her reaponse was "oh well. it's not the first time." lmao! 

Crop dusted the Cat!!!!! Think I just lol'd myself inside out 🤣🤣🤣