Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best High Capacity Diaper?

Hello! I was wondering what the best high capacity diaper was for holding multiple wettings. I plan on seeing Avatar 2 in theaters, and I don't want to get up to miss it. During 3 hour movies, I usually have to get up to pee twice, so I need a diaper that can hold at least 3 full wettings without leaks, preferably more. Are brands like NorthShore good enough, or do you need to look into like ABDL oriented diapers like Rearz to get that level of capacity?

It doesn't have to be discreet. I will probably wear baggy sweatpants to the theater. Links would also be appreciated!

26 minutes ago, FluffyJade said:

Northshore Megamax is probably plenty enough, I think its the most heavy duty diaper I've used and find it a shame I can't get them as easily anymore. I remember having really good experience with Rearz Inspire+ (these might be the exact same as their non printed versions, I'm not sure) as well I remember finding them pretty similar.

Awesome! How about the NorthShore GoSupremes?

1 hour ago, WetterMesser said:

The GoSupremes are much thinner plastic and leak faster than the megamax. I'd use a megamax and if you're really concerned, throw a booster or two into it before you go. 

Just be aware that 3 full wettings are going to make that thing swell like crazy. If it doesn't have room to expand, you'll leak 

Northshore MegaMaxxes should definitely be able to keep you dry.

Most ABDL diapers should as well. Of course it depends exactly on how much you typically go, but anything that's rated as 6000ml or more I'd be confident in being able to handle that.

Heck, most ABDL diapers that are "lower capacity" are typically rated around 5000ml which would still probably be able to keep your bum dry by the end of the movie unless you really flood it whenever you use it. But 2 "average full wettings", 5000ml should be able to handle.

Edited by LittleOtterPup (see edit history)
Spoiler
2 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Pretty good for sure! They were fairly high capacity as well, its been a while but they can take more than one "I am about to explode" levels of wetting, so a few "I kinda gotta pee now" wettings shouldn't be too bad I would think. I've not used outside of my home, but I would be confident in a supreme for 3 hours at the movies, especially if you aren't actively trying to soak it.

5 hours ago, WetterMesser said:

Hello! I was wondering what the best high capacity diaper was for holding multiple wettings. I plan on seeing Avatar 2 in theaters, and I don't want to get up to miss it. During 3 hour movies, I usually have to get up to pee twice, so I need a diaper that can hold at least 3 full wettings without leaks, preferably more. Are brands like NorthShore good enough, or do you need to look into like ABDL oriented diapers like Rearz to get that level of capacity?

It doesn't have to be discreet. I will probably wear baggy sweatpants to the theater. Links would also be appreciated!

Sorry, I don’t know a lot about diapers! 😞 But I do think this post is awesome! 😊  Is there a reason you have to pee so much? Twice in three hours seems like a lot! And full wetting nonetheless! Do you drink a lot! 🥤 

As a lot of others have said here, Trests and Northshore Megamax are the top two contenders. The Trests hold more, but also swell much more once wet, so if you're planning on hiding them under something, be wary of that. You're also going to be waddling, even if you don't soak it to capacity, just because of the swelling. The Northshore Megamaxes are sized a little larger than most brands, but that's not always a bad thing (especially if you have wide hips like myself). They hold a lot and don't swell a ton and should easily last you through the whole movie without any troubles. 

For the task that you mentioned in your original post, I'd say you're probably safer going with the Megamaxes over the Trests, solely because of how much the Trests swell and the inevitable waddling that comes with that. Both diapers are very good though, and would be more than absorbent enough for the task at hand! Try them both out sometime and see which works better for you 😄

As others have said, Northshore MegaMax is my pick without hesitation for a 3-hour movie. I’ve never had a situation where it didn’t hold three full wettings, but with one caveat: if all of your wettings will be done sitting down, it helps to do two things: 1) fluff/roll the super absorbent core of the diaper before putting it on, so the stiff, compressed padding puffs up a little bit… and 2) try to wet them slowly — especially if you’re sitting on a harder surface. Diapers with a super high capacity take longer to absorb, so if the padding stays compressed like it was in the package, and then you unleash a full bladder all at once, it ends up pooling between your legs. Then, as the diaper soaks it up, most of the pee can wind up in the front part of the diaper. By contrast, if you’ve fluffed up the padding AND you pee slowly (or pee a little and stop… then pee a little more and stop) it gives the pee both more space and more time to creep its way under your butt and soak into the back of the diaper more. So, for me at least, this means more peeing before leaking, and I also kind of enjoy prolonging the pleasure by peeing more slowly. I find it’s especially important to do this on the FIRST wetting — the MegaMax seems to get a little thirstier once it’s already wet. So while it will take a full flood on the first wetting, the pee will all end up in a rock around your pubic bone, instead of more evenly spread out. 

I’ve spent a lot less time with the GoSupremes, but as someone with cis male anatomy, I find they’re not even in the same league as Northshore’s tab-style products for me. There’s just not enough padding in the front, where most of my pee winds up. So for me, GoSupremes are a one-wetting affair, and MegaMaxes are a three-wetting affair. Splitting the difference, the tab-style Supreme Lite is a two-wetting diaper for me, but if both of those wettings are seated, extreme care should be exercised. I do wish they would make a pull-on version of the Supreme Lite. It’s a really useful amount of padding, and oh so comfortable. I hope this helps!

5 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

As others have said, Northshore MegaMax is my pick without hesitation for a 3-hour movie. I’ve never had a situation where it didn’t hold three full wettings, but with one caveat: if all of your wettings will be done sitting down, it helps to do two things: 1) fluff/roll the super absorbent core of the diaper before putting it on, so the stiff, compressed padding puffs up a little bit… and 2) try to wet them slowly — especially if you’re sitting on a harder surface. Diapers with a super high capacity take longer to absorb, so if the padding stays compressed like it was in the package, and then you unleash a full bladder all at once, it ends up pooling between your legs. Then, as the diaper soaks it up, most of the pee can wind up in the front part of the diaper. By contrast, if you’ve fluffed up the padding AND you pee slowly (or pee a little and stop… then pee a little more and stop) it gives the pee both more space and more time to creep its way under your butt and soak into the back of the diaper more. So, for me at least, this means more peeing before leaking, and I also kind of enjoy prolonging the pleasure by peeing more slowly. I find it’s especially important to do this on the FIRST wetting — the MegaMax seems to get a little thirstier once it’s already wet. So while it will take a full flood on the first wetting, the pee will all end up in a rock around your pubic bone, instead of more evenly spread out. 

I’ve spent a lot less time with the GoSupremes, but as someone with cis male anatomy, I find they’re not even in the same league as Northshore’s tab-style products for me. There’s just not enough padding in the front, where most of my pee winds up. So for me, GoSupremes are a one-wetting affair, and MegaMaxes are a three-wetting affair. Splitting the difference, the tab-style Supreme Lite is a two-wetting diaper for me, but if both of those wettings are seated, extreme care should be exercised. I do wish they would make a pull-on version of the Supreme Lite. It’s a really useful amount of padding, and oh so comfortable. I hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I already ordered the GoSupremes, so I will be using those. Most likely, I will slowly let out 2 moderate wettings during the movie. I will let you know how it goes and will definitely try out the Megamaxes for the future!

• 2 weeks later...