Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What's your favorite reason for other's desperation?

What's your favorite reason for other's desperation?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite reason for other's desperation?

• They're testing themselves
    • They're holding for their "master"
    • They can't go because of circumstances
    • Other (please specify)

So that's the question for those who enjoy others people's desperation. 
I think that most of the desperation scenarios can be divided into a few categories:

- A person gives themselves a challenge, trying to hold as long as possible for their own fun/pleasure.
- A person lets someone else control their bladder and keeps holding because they're not allowed to go.
- A person finds themselves in a situation where it's impossible to use the bathroom (all kinds of scenarios... you know the drill).

I'm wondering what is y'all's favorite reason.
Personally, for myself I'd prefer a combination of everything... Like, (2) I give my partner full control over my bladder (1) because I enjoy it, and (3) he makes me hold in situations where it's impossible to go anyway, for example in the middle of a crowded street with no public bathrooms around. But for other people IRL, I prefer 1 or 2, much less 3, because I kinda feel sorry for people who desperately need to use a bathroom and can't, if they don't enjoy their full bladder.

I'll add another option, as it is my favorite. While I enjoy someone testing themselves, or can't go for some other reason ( but I don't wish them humiliated) , my favorite is mutual desperation leading to wettings. I have had pee holding contests with a willing female, where we both hold our pee until we can't and wet our pants. There is no winner or loser, just great mutual desperation and struggle not to pee ourselves. I am not sure which is hotter, watching her struggle, or her enjoying and appreciating my desperate efforts to hold my pee until I can't. Combining the two gets me super horney.

1 minute ago, wettingman said:

I'll add another option, as it is my favorite. While I enjoy someone testing themselves, or can't go for some other reason ( but I don't wish them humiliated) , my favorite is mutual desperation leading to wettings. I have had pee holding contests with a willing female, where we both hold our pee until we can't and wet our pants. There is no winner or loser, just great mutual desperation and struggle not to pee ourselves. I am not sure which is hotter, watching her struggle, or her enjoying and appreciating my desperate efforts to hold my pee until I can't. Combining the two gets me super horney.

Thank you! I'd say that holding contest is the closest to option 1 in my classification, because a person participating in a contest is doing it for their own pleasure. But it's also partially 2, because in a certain way your competitor doesn't allow you to go.

6 minutes ago, holdit247 said:

Part of the turn on for me is knowing that my partner is doing that to herself for my pleasure - her choosing to do it for me.  But I also love her to try to beat her previous best by measuring capacity, and so I voted option 1.

Thank you! By the way, it's a multiple choice poll, so you can vote both if 2 is also important.

I prefer it when they can't go to the bathroom because circumstances because then you don't know what exactly is going to happen which makes it a genuine challenge. If they are holding on their own terms or at the behest of somebody else it's just not the same. The involuntary nature of it and the fact that you don't control the situation is what makes it exciting, although to be fair when I'm writing a fictional story I do technically control the situation, but I can draw it out as much as I want!

Also when a person is holding due to circumstances that to me seems more natural. I mean there's nothing wrong with holding recreationally but I think that for the average person that's not the case so that is what makes it more interesting, because when it's out of circumstances like that it's very real and genuine and natural and everything I guess.

4 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

I prefer it when they can't go to the bathroom because circumstances because then you don't know what exactly is going to happen which makes it a genuine challenge. If they are holding on their own terms or at the behest of somebody else it's just not the same. The involuntary nature of it and the fact that you don't control the situation is what makes it exciting, although to be fair when I'm writing a fictional story I do technically control the situation, but I can draw it out as much as I want!

Also when a person is holding due to circumstances that to me seems more natural. I mean there's nothing wrong with holding recreationally but I think that for the average person that's not the case so that is what makes it more interesting, because when it's out of circumstances like that it's very real and genuine and natural and everything I guess.

Yes, for me holding at home just doesn't work properly, because I know I can go any moment! I need to be restricted, so to say, from outside, for the hold to be authentic.

I remember that one case when I tried to hold for 24 hours, from 12 AM of one day to 12 AM of the next. I gave up 1,5 hours early because I came home from a walk (I couldn't walk any longer because it was dark and kinda scary) and was too tempted by the presence of a toilet. I could've probably made it if a bathroom had been unavailable.

2 hours ago, soo-pis-sed said:

Yes, for me holding at home just doesn't work properly, because I know I can go any moment! I need to be restricted, so to say, from outside, for the hold to be authentic.

I remember that one case when I tried to hold for 24 hours, from 12 AM of one day to 12 AM of the next. I gave up 1,5 hours early because I came home from a walk (I couldn't walk any longer because it was dark and kinda scary) and was too tempted by the presence of a toilet. I could've probably made it if a bathroom had been unavailable.

All of this is true, of course. If out in public I have had the extra motivation to hold on to avoid being embarrassed.  The same tjing applies if unexpected company  arrives when  i am holding at home In the past I have arrived home and rushed to the toilet and released an unbelievable torrent of pee.

I do recall holding my my pee at home until I couldn't to measure my capacity,  then normaly 1.2 liters. I was only minutes from leaking when my son walked in. He stsyed about a half hour. I couldn't get  past him unseen to the bathroom holding myself, walking hunched over possibly even wetting myself a bit. So I stayed at my desk holding myself for dear life and squirming like crazy. I almost gave up and risked a run to the toilet because I was about to wet my pants anyway plus the pain was horrible. 

I somehow held it until he left. I did leak a bit on the way to the bathroom. . It hurt even as I peed a new record amount of 1.35 liters. But  I ended up with blood in my urine and a sore bladder for a couple days.  I couldnt have held anymore . I won't do that again. 

If holding at home I can help prolong the hold by squirming pee dancing , and holding myself. When I wet my pants there is no humiliation.  However as I have gotten older I have suddenly started peeing in my pantsin public, with nothing I can do to stop it. 

Edited by wettingman
Had left out part of a sentence (see edit history)
8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

I absolutely agree! Holding just because you can is fine and all, but due to circumstances it is extra exciting! 😉 

For me its a combination of 1 and 3 I think. Not really intentionally testing themselves, and not technically circumstance because it could be solved at any moment. Instead my favorite is "I sorta have to pee but I'll go after one more _____" but repeated until oh no~. Something about the situation is just really kinda cute to me.

It also happens to be the one I end up in the most often. I'll be deep in a game, especially the kinds with no real clean cut points and "just one more thing" myself to a point of near bursting. When I was in voice chats with friends more often it would be obvious sometimes that I had to go and they'd lightly tease me about it sometimes.

Definitively prefering voluntary desperation, but mostly with the person having
the goal to make it without accident:

Holding-contests
Either just drinking and waiting or
playing a game with the loser of each round has to drink.
Winner(s) should be rewarded with using the toilet.
Example: The simple answer to the "who can hold it longer"-question with a
wet ending for the loser.

Challenges:
Finishing a task while having a full/filling bladder and allowing oneself going to the toilet
only when the job is done or holding it for a certain time.
Example: A real "Desperate Housewive" sets herself tasks to do with full bladder without
flooding her knickers during the work.

Self-punishment:
Forbidding oneself the use of the toilet for a certain time as a punishment or even
with the goal to wet oneself.
Example: Person who denied someone the toilet or even forced someone into wetting is sorry
for that and puts him-/herself deliberately in the same kinf of situation (or even in soaked pants)

Curiosity:
Person wants to find out: How long can I really hold it? How does it feel when it gets
realy urgent/dangeraous? Do I then dare going even further? And how does it feel in the
moment when "it" finally happens and also afterwards?
Example: A reporter visits a omorashi-content-producer and gets involved in pee-holding and
perhaps even more 😉

5 minutes ago, mad_mick_atat said:

Definitively prefering voluntary desperation, but mostly with the person having
the goal to make it without accident:

Holding-contests
Either just drinking and waiting or
playing a game with the loser of each round has to drink.
Winner(s) should be rewarded with using the toilet.
Example: The simple answer to the "who can hold it longer"-question with a
wet ending for the loser.

Challenges:
Finishing a task while having a full/filling bladder and allowing oneself going to the toilet
only when the job is done or holding it for a certain time.
Example: A real "Desperate Housewive" sets herself tasks to do with full bladder without
flooding her knickers during the work.

Self-punishment:
Forbidding oneself the use of the toilet for a certain time as a punishment or even
with the goal to wet oneself.
Example: Person who denied someone the toilet or even forced someone into wetting is sorry
for that and puts him-/herself deliberately in the same kinf of situation (or even in soaked pants)

Curiosity:
Person wants to find out: How long can I really hold it? How does it feel when it gets
realy urgent/dangeraous? Do I then dare going even further? And how does it feel in the
moment when "it" finally happens and also afterwards?
Example: A reporter visits a omorashi-content-producer and gets involved in pee-holding and
perhaps even more 😉

Thanks for such a detailed answer!

I think stories where a character can't pee because they are in some kind of predicament they can't get out  of are the best.  For example, a character might be stuck in a traffic jam with nowhere to pee outside without being seen and nothing to pee into. A character might also have to deal with a long bathroom line, difficult clothing that takes ages to remove, or they might be too shy to ask where the bathroom is or excuse themselves to use it. One of my favorite fantasies is someone who is either too sick or badly hurt to move or get out of bed, they need to pee, but are too shy to ask someone for help.