Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have enjoyed making videos more then I thought I would~ 

I like trying stuff~ I wet the same pair of jeans tonight 3 times watching a movie and it was so nice~ 

any suggestions/ what you'd wanna see in a video? 

(Not requests, can't do everything/limits to what I can do)

but think it'll be fun to see why you all would like to see~ I do have more lingerie outfits~ 
can be what you'd like me to wear or what you'd wanna see me do~ 

2 hours ago, wilbob76 said:

Braless in a white tshirt so we can see those magnificent titties bounce and hard nips poke through the shirt the whole time!

I don't think I own a single actual t shirt 😂 I detest sleeves 😖 I do have tank tops though~  🤔 but how to really bounce around? I'm sure I can think of something cute bouncing 🤭

One subgenre of wetting videos is semi-public like at a gas station or something. Somewhere where you're in public, but likely won't get caught.

Basically, you could go to a gas station, and while you pump your gas, you flood your pants, then get into your car and leave. You can either set up the camera or have someone film you.

28 minutes ago, WetterMesser said:

One subgenre of wetting videos is semi-public like at a gas station or something. Somewhere where you're in public, but likely won't get caught.

Basically, you could go to a gas station, and while you pump your gas, you flood your pants, then get into your car and leave. You can either set up the camera or have someone film you.

Isn't that against posting rules? I thought no where public someone would have to clean up? 

13 minutes ago, Disneybaby65 said:

Isn't that against posting rules? I thought no where public someone would have to clean up? 

Gas stations are like outside. Nobody has to clean it up and it's not like you're directly involving people. There are multiple gas station wettings on this site. I'm not suggesting you go into the store and wet, but rather out by your car.

4 minutes ago, WetterMesser said:

Gas stations are like outside. Nobody has to clean it up and it's not like you're directly involving people. There are multiple gas station wettings on this site. I'm not suggesting you go into the store and wet, but rather out by your car.

Oh no I wasn't saying you were it was a general question. I've wanted to venture a little into stuff like that but I've been to unsure what's ok and not 

20 hours ago, Disneybaby65 said:

I have enjoyed making videos more then I thought I would~ 

I like trying stuff~ I wet the same pair of jeans tonight 3 times watching a movie and it was so nice~ 

any suggestions/ what you'd wanna see in a video? 

(Not requests, can't do everything/limits to what I can do)

but think it'll be fun to see why you all would like to see~ I do have more lingerie outfits~ 
can be what you'd like me to wear or what you'd wanna see me do~ 

Only if you are comfortable, maybe seeing you use the toilet but she is your lady bits. ONLY IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE!!!!!! I cannot stress that part enough!!

8 minutes ago, leepee43 said:

You are so beautiful. Thanks for all your videos.

Aww thank you 🥰 it's hard to look at a lot of me in the mirror and think that. But I do try to push the self consciousness down. I think I got pretty decent with bar and little undies peek. But the tummy pouch and thighs are just hard to find attractive. 

Not looking for additional complements with anyone, it's just honesty I feel a lot of woman feel....and little by little I do try to tell that negative voice hush. But it's a process, one I'd rather openly show and maybe someone else who feels that way'll try too. 10 years I couldn't look at myself naked, I really did hate my reflection. I found a dr who put more work into me, my pcos wasn't brushed off. And right combo of meds helped, was already eating and working out right. I was just Uber muscular....honestly so heavy my chest looked like barley b cup.