Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do girls think when they are in line and see no line for the men’s room

On 12/8/2022 at 12:43 PM, birthdaycake said:

Ha! I have had NO shame in going right in to the men's room and using it. Have never encountered anyone who objected.  I don't do it often, but have done it out of desperation a few times (and yeah it was hot breezing by on my way out and seeing a couple of them standing at the urinal- luckily I'm too polite to peek!) 

You are much more polite than I would be.

On 12/8/2022 at 12:53 AM, Alias Unknown said:

“Bullshit”

Real

A nightclub where I mostly go with my friends to have fun, have bouncers who regularly control who is using men's bathroom. They don't allow women using it. I once tried to go in a men's room when crossdressed and really desperate and it was obvious that I'm a man in a dress, they didn't let me in. He just said "no women in men's room and showed me the long line in front of ladies room. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it and some of the pee escaped in my panties and down my legs to the shoes, before it was my turn to use a bathroom. Luckily I didn't totally lost it and completely wet myself and made a spectacle of myself.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 7:45 PM, CarmenCD said:

A nightclub where I mostly go with my friends to have fun, have bouncers who regularly control who is using men's bathroom. They don't allow women using it. I once tried to go in a men's room when crossdressed and really desperate and it was obvious that I'm a man in a dress, they didn't let me in. He just said "no women in men's room and showed me the long line in front of ladies room. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it and some of the pee escaped in my panties and down my legs to the shoes, before it was my turn to use a bathroom. Luckily I didn't totally lost it and completely wet myself and made a spectacle of myself.

You could have totally pulled the: did you just misgender me? card and scared the bouncer into letting you into the men's 😉 lol

Most of the time I've gone in the men's room, in most of those situations I've hung out with a male friends group of mine and I don't tend to dress very feminine so if I walk in with them no one seems to notice as much. (Or maybe they just don't care)

But a few year back I often had to wait in line and they would finish like 10min before I even got in the bathroom, we didn't start walking in the men's together during queues until one time that I was squirming all over the place in line after what felt like an eternity, and it felt like the completely free men's room was just taunting me. I ended up having to find a place outside to pee. They felt so bad for me they said they would help if there was ever lines like that again.

On 12/6/2022 at 10:49 PM, Angusburger said:

Always curious since it happened again recently and I saw a number of cute girl in leggings and skinny jeans look over at the men’s room without a line while they waited in a long slow moving line and saw us men go right in and out 

I've seen women go in the men's room in situations like that

One time, I was at the Auto Show at the Javits Center here in NYC - in one area of the convention center there was a huge line of about 40 women waiting for the ladies room... but no line for the men's room - so, I went in, did my business, came out... and four young   women were walking  into the men's room

I told them "you're in the wrong bathroom"

One of the girls responded "no we aren't!"

Another time, I was  in the Brooklyn  Museum, during First Saturdays (a big free event they have the first Saturday night of every month, the museum gets super crowded)  - there was a huge line waiting to get into the main ladies room on the first floor, but the men's room was only about half full. I'd just finished using the urinal and was going to wash my hands, when two very frantic women  rushed  into the men's room - they  ran into an empty stall, both of them in the same stall (I  guess they took turns using the toilet - I didn't stick  around to see because it would look weird)

Another time, I was strolling around lower Manhattan with my then girlfriend. She had a very strong bladder and  actually liked holding her pee  - she could go for HOURS without urinating... but once she had to go, she had to go BAD. So, after several hours, she told me that she desperately needed to pee. We went in a McDonalds in Chinatown - but there was a huge line of women waiting for the ladies room - it  must have been 40 or 50 women - and the men's room  was totally empty

So she pleaded with me to sneak her in the men's room - so I did - I checked to see if there were no men in there, then I guarded the door while she went in and used the toilet - she came out of the men's room a few minutes later, looking very relieved.

@Gregory10031

"One time, I was at the Auto Show at the Javits Center here in NYC - in one area of the convention center there was a huge line of about 40 women waiting for the ladies room... but no line for the men's room - so, I went in, did my business, came out... and four young   women were walking  into the men's room"

I find it really interesting that even at an auto show which tends to be a situation that you would expect draws a lot more men there was still a huge line for the ladies room and relatively none for the men, it really is astonishing!

"Another time, I was  in the Brooklyn  Museum, during First Saturdays (a big free event they have the first Saturday night of every month, the museum gets super crowded)  - there was a huge line waiting to get into the main ladies room on the first floor, but the men's room was only about half full. I'd just finished using the urinal and was going to wash my hands, when two very frantic women  rushed  into the men's room - they  ran into an empty stall, both of them in the same stall (I  guess they took turns using the toilet - I didn't stick  around to see because it would look weird)"

You think museums with lots of people would have more bathrooms but I remember when I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art there was a line like 15 women outside the door and at least twice as many inside and there was like no men's room line whatsoever and the men were actually pushing through our line to get to their empty bathrooms basically going in and out in like five seconds. One guy even said to the girl in front of him great I get to go and you get to wait. I will never forget that, especially that line, and how casual it was!

"Another time, I was strolling around lower Manhattan with my then girlfriend. She had a very strong bladder and  actually liked holding her pee  - she could go for HOURS without urinating... but once she had to go, she had to go BAD. So, after several hours, she told me that she desperately needed to pee. We went in a McDonalds in Chinatown - but there was a huge line of women waiting for the ladies room - it  must have been 40 or 50 women - and the men's room  was totally empty"

That really is very crazy, I mean even at a McDonald's you would think that a restaurant they would have more than adequate bathrooms and at a restaurant you usually wouldn't even have that many people in the restaurant altogether, so that really is just mind boggling.

Once again pretty much every time I have been to the city, even though I haven't been to the city since 2005 now, the lines everywhere were always astonishing and I guess in the last decade or two since then potty parity hasn't made much of a difference!

But yeah to answer the question of the thread it is kind of crazy when you think about it that women encounter this basically all the time regularly and yet few say anything about it or question it. I mean most would probably if asked say that it was unfair and it was inconvenient and annoying, and yet women just line up and wait and wait and wait sometimes for a half hour or more while right next door there is an empty men's room. Believe me we notice!

And the thing is I think with most guys however don't have this fetish that it doesn't register at all. They probably see a huge ladies room line and probably don't even think the slightest bit of it and just completely oblivious to it. And if asked they would probably assume it was women's fault the lines for so long so we have nothing to complain about not realizing just how urinals make it possible for them to pee without ever having to wait.

Male urinary privilege, it's a real thing! I like most forms of privilege those who have it are generally completely oblivious to the fact that they have it and will probably continue to do so if nobody ever challenges it, which nobody ever does…

On 1/12/2023 at 4:04 PM, Gregory10031 said:

I've seen women go in the men's room in situations like that

One time, I was at the Auto Show at the Javits Center here in NYC - in one area of the convention center there was a huge line of about 40 women waiting for the ladies room... but no line for the men's room - so, I went in, did my business, came out... and four young   women were walking  into the men's room

I told them "you're in the wrong bathroom"

One of the girls responded "no we aren't!"

Another time, I was  in the Brooklyn  Museum, during First Saturdays (a big free event they have the first Saturday night of every month, the museum gets super crowded)  - there was a huge line waiting to get into the main ladies room on the first floor, but the men's room was only about half full. I'd just finished using the urinal and was going to wash my hands, when two very frantic women  rushed  into the men's room - they  ran into an empty stall, both of them in the same stall (I  guess they took turns using the toilet - I didn't stick  around to see because it would look weird)

Another time, I was strolling around lower Manhattan with my then girlfriend. She had a very strong bladder and  actually liked holding her pee  - she could go for HOURS without urinating... but once she had to go, she had to go BAD. So, after several hours, she told me that she desperately needed to pee. We went in a McDonalds in Chinatown - but there was a huge line of women waiting for the ladies room - it  must have been 40 or 50 women - and the men's room  was totally empty

So she pleaded with me to sneak her in the men's room - so I did - I checked to see if there were no men in there, then I guarded the door while she went in and used the toilet - she came out of the men's room a few minutes later, looking very relieved.

Did you see any girls desperate in any of the lines but still waited in line? I must say it must be a bit cruel for girls to see an empty mens room right next door while they are bursting to pee.

Was it a single user bathroom at McDonalds? Did she inspire any other women to use the mens room? WOmen in line must have been super jealosu that day. 

I have definitely always seen lines at Central Park in NYC and Newark Airport. I have to say NYC can be tough for a female bladder. 

10 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Gregory10031

"One time, I was at the Auto Show at the Javits Center here in NYC - in one area of the convention center there was a huge line of about 40 women waiting for the ladies room... but no line for the men's room - so, I went in, did my business, came out... and four young   women were walking  into the men's room"

I find it really interesting that even at an auto show which tends to be a situation that you would expect draws a lot more men there was still a huge line for the ladies room and relatively none for the men, it really is astonishing!

"Another time, I was  in the Brooklyn  Museum, during First Saturdays (a big free event they have the first Saturday night of every month, the museum gets super crowded)  - there was a huge line waiting to get into the main ladies room on the first floor, but the men's room was only about half full. I'd just finished using the urinal and was going to wash my hands, when two very frantic women  rushed  into the men's room - they  ran into an empty stall, both of them in the same stall (I  guess they took turns using the toilet - I didn't stick  around to see because it would look weird)"

You think museums with lots of people would have more bathrooms but I remember when I went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art there was a line like 15 women outside the door and at least twice as many inside and there was like no men's room line whatsoever and the men were actually pushing through our line to get to their empty bathrooms basically going in and out in like five seconds. One guy even said to the girl in front of him great I get to go and you get to wait. I will never forget that, especially that line, and how casual it was!

"Another time, I was strolling around lower Manhattan with my then girlfriend. She had a very strong bladder and  actually liked holding her pee  - she could go for HOURS without urinating... but once she had to go, she had to go BAD. So, after several hours, she told me that she desperately needed to pee. We went in a McDonalds in Chinatown - but there was a huge line of women waiting for the ladies room - it  must have been 40 or 50 women - and the men's room  was totally empty"

That really is very crazy, I mean even at a McDonald's you would think that a restaurant they would have more than adequate bathrooms and at a restaurant you usually wouldn't even have that many people in the restaurant altogether, so that really is just mind boggling.

Once again pretty much every time I have been to the city, even though I haven't been to the city since 2005 now, the lines everywhere were always astonishing and I guess in the last decade or two since then potty parity hasn't made much of a difference!

But yeah to answer the question of the thread it is kind of crazy when you think about it that women encounter this basically all the time regularly and yet few say anything about it or question it. I mean most would probably if asked say that it was unfair and it was inconvenient and annoying, and yet women just line up and wait and wait and wait sometimes for a half hour or more while right next door there is an empty men's room. Believe me we notice!

And the thing is I think with most guys however don't have this fetish that it doesn't register at all. They probably see a huge ladies room line and probably don't even think the slightest bit of it and just completely oblivious to it. And if asked they would probably assume it was women's fault the lines for so long so we have nothing to complain about not realizing just how urinals make it possible for them to pee without ever having to wait.

Male urinary privilege, it's a real thing! I like most forms of privilege those who have it are generally completely oblivious to the fact that they have it and will probably continue to do so if nobody ever challenges it, which nobody ever does…

Once at an IT Show I saw a line for women but none for the guys either so it can be suprising even though you would think the gender ratio skews in favor of men waiting in line. Not sure why....

Guys without the fetish see a line and ussually comment on it in some way of form like "look at the girls line" or "the girls got screwed with the line". Not sure what you would think of those comments as a women though 

Why do you think women dont really challenge it? Surely they know by now they tend to wait yet they accept it? Maybe its because women without the fetish dont care or dont find it annoying? 

Is desperation worse seeing an empty mens room next door or do you think for most girls without a fetish their desperation is not correlated with seeing an empty mens room next door? 

I feel like most people see men urinary privlage as we get to stand (i.e. avoid sitting to pee) and not lines. Not sure which is worse -- being forced to sit or being forced to wait in line (obviosuly they are related, but as a girl would you rather wait in line and stand to pee or sit down to pee but never wait in line? I feel like this would be a fair trade off for someone desgining a male and female pee antomomy than giving both benefits to guys) 

@Angusburger

"Once at an IT Show I saw a line for women but none for the guys either so it can be suprising even though you would think the gender ratio skews in favor of men waiting in line. Not sure why...."

I think that events like that show how extremely advantage that men are compared to women when it comes to going to the bathroom quickly and without waiting. Even when there is a much larger ratio of men to women the men still do not seem to have a problem with lines whereas the women still do. Again it really just comes down to the fact that because of urinals and because of the fact that men can use them very quickly men are just so much faster so even if the ratio is skewed in favor of a large number of men the speed with which they can go still makes it so that they don't have a weight whereas the women still do even if they are smaller in numbers.

Once again it really is very interesting to see that no matter where you go it seems like no matter what the ratios are men always seem to have an easy time getting to the bathroom without waiting whereas women almost always have some kind of a weight or even a very large one.

"Guys without the fetish see a line and ussually comment on it in some way of form like "look at the girls line" or "the girls got screwed with the line". Not sure what you would think of those comments as a women though"

I think the people on this board can't give a general response on this because everybody on this board is coming at it from the standpoint of someone with an interest in fixation on bathrooms. I think that the average woman without the fetish hearing those comments probably maybe gets briefly annoyed but then just blows it off and never thinks anything about it.

However as a person who is obsessively fixated on desperation in situations where there is an unfair advantage for the men to go to the bathroom during a simple comment like that guy passing by the Metropolitan Museum of Art bathroom line and saying great I get to go you get to wait is something that even nearly 2 decades later I still remember as clearly as though it were yesterday because again my mind is attuned to these things in a way someone with a fetish does not. Again to the average person they probably hear those comments, quickly forget about them and blow them off and think nothing of it.

"Why do you think women dont really challenge it? Surely they know by now they tend to wait yet they accept it? Maybe its because women without the fetish dont care or dont find it annoying?"

As I've said in other threads I think that when something is like that everywhere you just accept it as the norm and assume that there is no solution. When you encounter a line everywhere you go is just sort of the normal thing you don't question it because you just get used to it, that's just the way things are and even if it's annoying or inconvenient you just sort of naturally assumed that the way things are the way they are for a reason.

I mean until I started getting on the Internet and reading all about potty parity and everything I just sort of believed the old-line that it's women's fault that they take too long in the bathroom oblivious to the fact that men had like numerous times more places to go because of urinals.

But even now after reading about all of this online and talking to so many people while I definitely think that more toilets could improve the situation I really do think that it's probably going to be a case where women simply just are not capable of using the bathroom as quickly as men and that there might not be any real solution. Maybe it can be improved but I do think that a line is something that women are just going to have to put up with in the long term as it seems that even when women are granted an equal or greater amount of toilets the lines still persist.

I think that women without the fetish simply find it annoying or inconvenient but I don't think that they think about it all that much in their daily lives and certainly don't fixate on the way that someone like I or someone else with this fetish would. The average person goes to the bathroom simply to go to the bathroom and even if they have to wait a long time as soon as they have gone to the bathroom they probably don't think about the long lines again until they encounter them again but then as soon as the experiences over probably think nothing of it.

Those who are wise will come to expect it and plan around that but I honestly think that the majority really do not in all honesty. I think that most women even when they know there's going to be a situation where toilet access is not great or they will have to wait for a long time don't seem to change their behavior based on that.

However you don't really see people having accidents that often so I suspect that the majority of women are just used to waiting and just sort of take it as the norm that they are going to have to hold it.

"Is desperation worse seeing an empty mens room next door or do you think for most girls without a fetish their desperation is not correlated with seeing an empty mens room next door?"

Again I can only speak for myself coming from the standpoint of someone with the fetish, but I think that the average person or the average woman who sees an empty men's room next door probably does find it frustrating when they are waiting in a long line seeing an empty men's room next door and of course some of the bolder women are the ones who are inclined to actually use the men's room as I think a lot of women probably see the fact that there is an empty men's room next door that nobody is using and that they are standing in line when there are toilets available in the men's room and thinking it's kind of ridiculous when you get down to it.

But for someone with a fetish like me I think that I tend to notice it more often and really fixate on it. I think that the average woman maybe sees it and think so brother but then doesn't think about it beyond that where as I could be standing in line and just constantly watching the men going in and out of the bathroom and taking just how crazy and weird it is that that is sort of seen as normal, literally men pushing through the ladies room line to get to their empty bathroom. I mean I don't think I could be the only one who thinks it's that weird but I am probably abnormal in that I think about it excessively long after the fact.

"I feel like most people see men urinary privlage as we get to stand (i.e. avoid sitting to pee) and not lines. Not sure which is worse -- being forced to sit or being forced to wait in line (obviosuly they are related, but as a girl would you rather wait in line and stand to pee or sit down to pee but never wait in line? I feel like this would be a fair trade off for someone desgining a male and female pee antomomy than giving both benefits to guys)"

I don't really have a problem with sitting down as long as the toilet isn't disgusting. But yes this is another instance where women have the worst of both worlds where you have to wait in line for the bathroom and then you also have to make physical contact with the toilet seat which can often be less than appealing. So in every sense women just have to put in a lot more effort just to relieve themselves, something very basic, compared to men. For men it seems like it's always easy to walk right in and out of a bathroom, not making contact with the seat, whereas for women you often have a long wait, then the seat might not be nice, then you have to sit on it and just it seems like a whole big ordeal compared to the ease of men walking in and out of the bathroom.

I once again I understand where people are coming from as I myself wonder why it takes women so much longer. Sitting down shouldn't take all that much longer than standing up and yet women still seem to have impossibly long lines in situations where men can almost always walk in and out of the bathroom with no wait whatsoever. And after all my years of going on about this topic this leads me to believe that there is just something intrinsic and that anatomy is destiny, men can just use the bathroom so much easier than women and there's just no way around that. Women just are at a disadvantage when it comes to relieving themselves compared to men.

I would think the girls would be pretty pissed off at the situation if they have to wait in a long bathroom line and boys don’t.  I had also mentioned that the boys don’t necessarily have it easy either when it comes to doing #2 because there are plenty of urinals but only one or two toilets.

I’m actually beginning to wonder if the world would be a better place if there were more “gender neutral” bathrooms, where everyone gets in the same line, but the stalls and the stall doors go completely from the floor to ceiling to allow for more privacy.  The boys may not like being in a long “gender neutral” bathroom line  if they only have to pee, but it would probably be more fair to everyone involved.

@DesperateQueue

"I would think the girls would be pretty pissed off at the situation if they have to wait in a long bathroom line and boys don’t.  I had also mentioned that the boys don’t necessarily have it easy either when it comes to doing #2 because there are plenty of urinals but only one or two toilets."

Reminds me of the result of my long ladies room line survey.

How big an inconvenience are lines to the bathroom in your life?

17% (15)     A minor inconvenience all things considered.
    50% (43)     Moderately inconvenient. Enough that it annoys me.
    20% (17)     HUGELY inconvenient and a constant complaint.
    11% (10)     I would consider them perhaps the most annoying inconvenience in my whole life.

Interesting though it is something most women accept as normal without much complaint.

"I’m actually beginning to wonder if the world would be a better place if there were more “gender neutral” bathrooms, where everyone gets in the same line, but the stalls and the stall doors go completely from the floor to ceiling to allow for more privacy.  The boys may not like being in a long “gender neutral” bathroom line  if they only have to pee, but it would probably be more fair to everyone involved."

Honestly I think that that's probably the most logical thing seeing as bathrooms in a home are unisex, the idea that bathrooms are gendered in the first place is rather unusual, and I sometimes think that the transphobia that promotes things like bathroom bills might just be as much about the idea of men without wanting to lose their privilege to pee quickly as it is about bigotry towards people who don't fit the gender norms.

2 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@DesperateQueue

"I would think the girls would be pretty pissed off at the situation if they have to wait in a long bathroom line and boys don’t.  I had also mentioned that the boys don’t necessarily have it easy either when it comes to doing #2 because there are plenty of urinals but only one or two toilets."

Reminds me of the result of my long ladies room line survey.

How big an inconvenience are lines to the bathroom in your life?

17% (15)     A minor inconvenience all things considered.
    50% (43)     Moderately inconvenient. Enough that it annoys me.
    20% (17)     HUGELY inconvenient and a constant complaint.
    11% (10)     I would consider them perhaps the most annoying inconvenience in my whole life.

Interesting though it is something most women accept as normal without much complaint.

"I’m actually beginning to wonder if the world would be a better place if there were more “gender neutral” bathrooms, where everyone gets in the same line, but the stalls and the stall doors go completely from the floor to ceiling to allow for more privacy.  The boys may not like being in a long “gender neutral” bathroom line  if they only have to pee, but it would probably be more fair to everyone involved."

Honestly I think that that's probably the most logical thing seeing as bathrooms in a home are unisex, the idea that bathrooms are gendered in the first place is rather unusual, and I sometimes think that the transphobia that promotes things like bathroom bills might just be as much about the idea of men without wanting to lose their privilege to pee quickly as it is about bigotry towards people who don't fit the gender norms.

On 1/14/2023 at 9:59 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Once at an IT Show I saw a line for women but none for the guys either so it can be suprising even though you would think the gender ratio skews in favor of men waiting in line. Not sure why...."

I think that events like that show how extremely advantage that men are compared to women when it comes to going to the bathroom quickly and without waiting. Even when there is a much larger ratio of men to women the men still do not seem to have a problem with lines whereas the women still do. Again it really just comes down to the fact that because of urinals and because of the fact that men can use them very quickly men are just so much faster so even if the ratio is skewed in favor of a large number of men the speed with which they can go still makes it so that they don't have a weight whereas the women still do even if they are smaller in numbers.

Once again it really is very interesting to see that no matter where you go it seems like no matter what the ratios are men always seem to have an easy time getting to the bathroom without waiting whereas women almost always have some kind of a weight or even a very large one.

"Guys without the fetish see a line and ussually comment on it in some way of form like "look at the girls line" or "the girls got screwed with the line". Not sure what you would think of those comments as a women though"

I think the people on this board can't give a general response on this because everybody on this board is coming at it from the standpoint of someone with an interest in fixation on bathrooms. I think that the average woman without the fetish hearing those comments probably maybe gets briefly annoyed but then just blows it off and never thinks anything about it.

However as a person who is obsessively fixated on desperation in situations where there is an unfair advantage for the men to go to the bathroom during a simple comment like that guy passing by the Metropolitan Museum of Art bathroom line and saying great I get to go you get to wait is something that even nearly 2 decades later I still remember as clearly as though it were yesterday because again my mind is attuned to these things in a way someone with a fetish does not. Again to the average person they probably hear those comments, quickly forget about them and blow them off and think nothing of it.

"Why do you think women dont really challenge it? Surely they know by now they tend to wait yet they accept it? Maybe its because women without the fetish dont care or dont find it annoying?"

As I've said in other threads I think that when something is like that everywhere you just accept it as the norm and assume that there is no solution. When you encounter a line everywhere you go is just sort of the normal thing you don't question it because you just get used to it, that's just the way things are and even if it's annoying or inconvenient you just sort of naturally assumed that the way things are the way they are for a reason.

I mean until I started getting on the Internet and reading all about potty parity and everything I just sort of believed the old-line that it's women's fault that they take too long in the bathroom oblivious to the fact that men had like numerous times more places to go because of urinals.

But even now after reading about all of this online and talking to so many people while I definitely think that more toilets could improve the situation I really do think that it's probably going to be a case where women simply just are not capable of using the bathroom as quickly as men and that there might not be any real solution. Maybe it can be improved but I do think that a line is something that women are just going to have to put up with in the long term as it seems that even when women are granted an equal or greater amount of toilets the lines still persist.

I think that women without the fetish simply find it annoying or inconvenient but I don't think that they think about it all that much in their daily lives and certainly don't fixate on the way that someone like I or someone else with this fetish would. The average person goes to the bathroom simply to go to the bathroom and even if they have to wait a long time as soon as they have gone to the bathroom they probably don't think about the long lines again until they encounter them again but then as soon as the experiences over probably think nothing of it.

Those who are wise will come to expect it and plan around that but I honestly think that the majority really do not in all honesty. I think that most women even when they know there's going to be a situation where toilet access is not great or they will have to wait for a long time don't seem to change their behavior based on that.

However you don't really see people having accidents that often so I suspect that the majority of women are just used to waiting and just sort of take it as the norm that they are going to have to hold it.

"Is desperation worse seeing an empty mens room next door or do you think for most girls without a fetish their desperation is not correlated with seeing an empty mens room next door?"

Again I can only speak for myself coming from the standpoint of someone with the fetish, but I think that the average person or the average woman who sees an empty men's room next door probably does find it frustrating when they are waiting in a long line seeing an empty men's room next door and of course some of the bolder women are the ones who are inclined to actually use the men's room as I think a lot of women probably see the fact that there is an empty men's room next door that nobody is using and that they are standing in line when there are toilets available in the men's room and thinking it's kind of ridiculous when you get down to it.

But for someone with a fetish like me I think that I tend to notice it more often and really fixate on it. I think that the average woman maybe sees it and think so brother but then doesn't think about it beyond that where as I could be standing in line and just constantly watching the men going in and out of the bathroom and taking just how crazy and weird it is that that is sort of seen as normal, literally men pushing through the ladies room line to get to their empty bathroom. I mean I don't think I could be the only one who thinks it's that weird but I am probably abnormal in that I think about it excessively long after the fact.

"I feel like most people see men urinary privlage as we get to stand (i.e. avoid sitting to pee) and not lines. Not sure which is worse -- being forced to sit or being forced to wait in line (obviosuly they are related, but as a girl would you rather wait in line and stand to pee or sit down to pee but never wait in line? I feel like this would be a fair trade off for someone desgining a male and female pee antomomy than giving both benefits to guys)"

I don't really have a problem with sitting down as long as the toilet isn't disgusting. But yes this is another instance where women have the worst of both worlds where you have to wait in line for the bathroom and then you also have to make physical contact with the toilet seat which can often be less than appealing. So in every sense women just have to put in a lot more effort just to relieve themselves, something very basic, compared to men. For men it seems like it's always easy to walk right in and out of a bathroom, not making contact with the seat, whereas for women you often have a long wait, then the seat might not be nice, then you have to sit on it and just it seems like a whole big ordeal compared to the ease of men walking in and out of the bathroom.

I once again I understand where people are coming from as I myself wonder why it takes women so much longer. Sitting down shouldn't take all that much longer than standing up and yet women still seem to have impossibly long lines in situations where men can almost always walk in and out of the bathroom with no wait whatsoever. And after all my years of going on about this topic this leads me to believe that there is just something intrinsic and that anatomy is destiny, men can just use the bathroom so much easier than women and there's just no way around that. Women just are at a disadvantage when it comes to relieving themselves compared to men.

The more I think about it the worse I think girls have it. Not sure if girls without the feisth realize that girls have a smaller bladder,  have to sit and have to wait in line. It seems like they got the worst of all three while guys got the best of the three. Of the three which would you rather prefer?

how did the girl react to the “great I get to go comment”? Was she desperate and did he try to show off in other ways he got to go? Did other guys react like that too? I have definitely heard guys make comments that they are glad to be a guy when they see a long line. 

There was a case after a movies once that the girls room had a long line and men had none and as I exited a boy probably like 10yeara old ran into it with a big smile. Not sure if it was glad he can go or glad he doesn’t have to wait lol. 

I do wonder how many girls in line actually have to go. At a mall there was a line and girl asked her other female friend if she had to go when she got in line and the female said yes and the friend said she already went. And then the friend also decides to wait in line 

@Angusburger

"The more I think about it the worse I think girls have it. Not sure if girls without the feisth realize that girls have a smaller bladder,  have to sit and have to wait in line. It seems like they got the worst of all three while guys got the best of the three. Of the three which would you rather prefer?"

I don't have a problem with sitting or having to go often as long as I am able to go when I really need to! It sort of like I said in one of my other threads about my job where people pointed out it was a good thing that I was able to hold it for like six hours or whatever and I was like yes it is but I would rather have a smaller bladder and not need to have to hold it. Basically I would rather have a smaller bladder and get to go more often then have a larger bladder but have to use it out of necessity constantly!

"how did the girl react to the “great I get to go comment”? Was she desperate and did he try to show off in other ways he got to go? Did other guys react like that too? I have definitely heard guys make comments that they are glad to be a guy when they see a long line."

I think that she just sort of blew it off and then the guy basically left to go wait for her outside. I think that that's the attitude of most guys, they see the line and then they just wait for the women and sometimes get annoyed at women for taking so long when if it were the other way around and they were the ones waiting in line and the women were peeing I'm sure they would probably be a lot more annoyed!

But for the most part no other guys really said anything. It was a weird situation though where you are standing there in line and you have guys sort of pushing through the line or you have to move out of the way so the guys can get to the empty men's room and a couple of them sort of took a look at the line and you could tell they were thinking wow that's a long line, but that's probably all they thought about it, once they have gone to the bathroom it's not really a concern of them that there is a long line for the ladies room, and I think that most guys probably think that it's our fault that that is the case.

Again I think that most guys don't really notice the ladies room line that much in most don't hang around with the women waiting in line but I have been in weird situations I guess where I was chatting with male companions while in line I once again it's sort of weird that nobody ever really addresses the situation and it sort of absurd when you are standing there waiting in line and you are standing talking to these guys who walked in and out of their bathroom and are now just standing along next you are line able to move around and you are basically stuck in the line. And then sometimes you almost want to walk out of the line and start following them and then you remember all right I am waiting in line! I mean these are the kind of things you just have to laugh off but it really is rather frustrating!

"There was a case after a movies once that the girls room had a long line and men had none and as I exited a boy probably like 10yeara old ran into it with a big smile. Not sure if it was glad he can go or glad he doesn’t have to wait lol."

You know I think that young boys realize how lucky they are at a very young age and they probably find it comical. Again you think the children and don't necessarily take notice of these things on some level I think that they kind of know and they probably find it rather amusing to see the girls waiting in line.

But I have experienced that as well where I have seen young boys like walk into the boys room and really look up and down the girls line, go into the boys room and come out smiling and looking at the girls line and you almost want to slap them until you realize it's a kid and you don't want to slap a kid but at the same time they come out striding from the bathroom like a cocky arrogance and it really is rather frustrating to see that someone a lot younger than you is getting to go to the bathroom like that while you are waiting in line.

And there is sort of my pet peeve about women who bring boys into the girls bathroom and again I realize that it's sort of necessary but often when they go ahead of you in line you get frustrated that boys are basically going before you and taking up time in the girls bathroom.

And then there was this one time I had to watch my younger boy cousin at like a carnival or something like that and I couldn't basically leave him alone anywhere. He was old enough to go into the boys bathroom by himself, but I had to stand outside waiting for him while there was a long line for the ladies room next door and I couldn't get in line because I had to wait for him. And then when he comes out I can't leave him outside on his own to go wait in line so basically he comes out of the bathroom skipping merrily around and then I have to pretty much escort him around the carnival for the rest of the day without going to the bathroom and it really is very frustrating. I mean you are the older one so you should be more mature about it but there's something really frustrating about the little boy getting to run into the bathroom and relieve himself and skipping out happily while you are escorting him around with your bladder ready to explode!

And while that I think was a one-time incident there were plenty of situations though where I was going with my cousins including my younger cousins who were able to use the bathroom like that while I was stuck waiting outside and it really is kind of frustrating again when you see people younger than you running in and out of the bathroom without a care in the world while you have to be more mature and patiently wait for like 20 or 30 minutes just to pee next door.

"I do wonder how many girls in line actually have to go. At a mall there was a line and girl asked her other female friend if she had to go when she got in line and the female said yes and the friend said she already went. And then the friend also decides to wait in line"

It sometimes happens but if she was just going to talk to her friend and wait in line with her friend and not actually go herself she wouldn't really be contributing to the length of the line. But there are some who will go for social reasons not going to deny that but I think that in most cases if you get in line for the bathroom because you genuinely have to go to the bathroom.

On 1/15/2023 at 11:43 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"The more I think about it the worse I think girls have it. Not sure if girls without the feisth realize that girls have a smaller bladder,  have to sit and have to wait in line. It seems like they got the worst of all three while guys got the best of the three. Of the three which would you rather prefer?"

I don't have a problem with sitting or having to go often as long as I am able to go when I really need to! It sort of like I said in one of my other threads about my job where people pointed out it was a good thing that I was able to hold it for like six hours or whatever and I was like yes it is but I would rather have a smaller bladder and not need to have to hold it. Basically I would rather have a smaller bladder and get to go more often then have a larger bladder but have to use it out of necessity constantly!

"how did the girl react to the “great I get to go comment”? Was she desperate and did he try to show off in other ways he got to go? Did other guys react like that too? I have definitely heard guys make comments that they are glad to be a guy when they see a long line."

I think that she just sort of blew it off and then the guy basically left to go wait for her outside. I think that that's the attitude of most guys, they see the line and then they just wait for the women and sometimes get annoyed at women for taking so long when if it were the other way around and they were the ones waiting in line and the women were peeing I'm sure they would probably be a lot more annoyed!

But for the most part no other guys really said anything. It was a weird situation though where you are standing there in line and you have guys sort of pushing through the line or you have to move out of the way so the guys can get to the empty men's room and a couple of them sort of took a look at the line and you could tell they were thinking wow that's a long line, but that's probably all they thought about it, once they have gone to the bathroom it's not really a concern of them that there is a long line for the ladies room, and I think that most guys probably think that it's our fault that that is the case.

Again I think that most guys don't really notice the ladies room line that much in most don't hang around with the women waiting in line but I have been in weird situations I guess where I was chatting with male companions while in line I once again it's sort of weird that nobody ever really addresses the situation and it sort of absurd when you are standing there waiting in line and you are standing talking to these guys who walked in and out of their bathroom and are now just standing along next you are line able to move around and you are basically stuck in the line. And then sometimes you almost want to walk out of the line and start following them and then you remember all right I am waiting in line! I mean these are the kind of things you just have to laugh off but it really is rather frustrating!

"There was a case after a movies once that the girls room had a long line and men had none and as I exited a boy probably like 10yeara old ran into it with a big smile. Not sure if it was glad he can go or glad he doesn’t have to wait lol."

You know I think that young boys realize how lucky they are at a very young age and they probably find it comical. Again you think the children and don't necessarily take notice of these things on some level I think that they kind of know and they probably find it rather amusing to see the girls waiting in line.

But I have experienced that as well where I have seen young boys like walk into the boys room and really look up and down the girls line, go into the boys room and come out smiling and looking at the girls line and you almost want to slap them until you realize it's a kid and you don't want to slap a kid but at the same time they come out striding from the bathroom like a cocky arrogance and it really is rather frustrating to see that someone a lot younger than you is getting to go to the bathroom like that while you are waiting in line.

And there is sort of my pet peeve about women who bring boys into the girls bathroom and again I realize that it's sort of necessary but often when they go ahead of you in line you get frustrated that boys are basically going before you and taking up time in the girls bathroom.

And then there was this one time I had to watch my younger boy cousin at like a carnival or something like that and I couldn't basically leave him alone anywhere. He was old enough to go into the boys bathroom by himself, but I had to stand outside waiting for him while there was a long line for the ladies room next door and I couldn't get in line because I had to wait for him. And then when he comes out I can't leave him outside on his own to go wait in line so basically he comes out of the bathroom skipping merrily around and then I have to pretty much escort him around the carnival for the rest of the day without going to the bathroom and it really is very frustrating. I mean you are the older one so you should be more mature about it but there's something really frustrating about the little boy getting to run into the bathroom and relieve himself and skipping out happily while you are escorting him around with your bladder ready to explode!

And while that I think was a one-time incident there were plenty of situations though where I was going with my cousins including my younger cousins who were able to use the bathroom like that while I was stuck waiting outside and it really is kind of frustrating again when you see people younger than you running in and out of the bathroom without a care in the world while you have to be more mature and patiently wait for like 20 or 30 minutes just to pee next door.

"I do wonder how many girls in line actually have to go. At a mall there was a line and girl asked her other female friend if she had to go when she got in line and the female said yes and the friend said she already went. And then the friend also decides to wait in line"

It sometimes happens but if she was just going to talk to her friend and wait in line with her friend and not actually go herself she wouldn't really be contributing to the length of the line. But there are some who will go for social reasons not going to deny that but I think that in most cases if you get in line for the bathroom because you genuinely have to go to the bathroom.

Why does it make it worse when it is someone younger than you that got to go into the mens room? I woudl have thought it is worse if its someone older than you since if you are older you should be expected to have better bladder control and be more cosniderate and hold it in better? Like a 5 year old boy who gets instant relief isnt as bad as say a 29 year old guy that gets to go right away while a 18 year old girl has to wait in line as I am sure the 29 year old guy has better pee holding ability than the girl but not the case with the younger boy. 

Do you think guys without the fetish when they see the long lne also go "glad to be a guy" or are indifferent about it? I have noticed some guys do make comments but never as direct as glad to be a guy but its always like "oh look at all the girls in line" or the girls got screwed with the lines 

Was the girl at the museum desperate though (the girl where the guy got to go)? 

Do you think most girls would prefer to have the ability to stand to pee and avoid long lines because dont girls also find urinals disgusting but would you prefer to use urinals if you could or still prefer the privacy and cleainess of a stall 

@Angusburger

"Why does it make it worse when it is someone younger than you that got to go into the mens room? I woudl have thought it is worse if its someone older than you since if you are older you should be expected to have better bladder control and be more cosniderate and hold it in better? Like a 5 year old boy who gets instant relief isnt as bad as say a 29 year old guy that gets to go right away while a 18 year old girl has to wait in line as I am sure the 29 year old guy has better pee holding ability than the girl but not the case with the younger boy."

I guess is just sort of jealousy that society gives children more leeway like that as though adults are just supposed to naturally be able to hold it forever and have to put the children first like that. I don't know I just found it rather annoying, maybe that's one of the reasons why I never really wanted kids myself!

"Do you think guys without the fetish when they see the long lne also go "glad to be a guy" or are indifferent about it? I have noticed some guys do make comments but never as direct as glad to be a guy but its always like "oh look at all the girls in line" or the girls got screwed with the lines"

I think that those without the fetish men and women alike probably don't give much thought to the bathroom line other than when they are encountering one. Guys probably say I'm lucky I don't have to wait in that line but probably never think deeply about it beyond that. Women will be annoyed by waiting in the line but as soon as they are done in the line they stop thinking about it and don't really question it or find it weird as it's just the way things are everywhere.

"Was the girl at the museum desperate though (the girl where the guy got to go)?"

She wasn't showing really obvious visible signs of desperation although she was clearly annoyed at having to wait and generally you wouldn't get in a line and wait in a line 50 women long unless you genuinely have to go bad enough.

"Do you think most girls would prefer to have the ability to stand to pee and avoid long lines because dont girls also find urinals disgusting but would you prefer to use urinals if you could or still prefer the privacy and cleainess of a stall"

I often say that women don't have penis envy they have urinal envy. It's not that women would want to stand up and use a urinal, it's just that we envy the convenience that it gives but I think that the majority of us would probably prefer to just be in a stall. But then again that's probably just because that's what we are used to.

On 1/17/2023 at 9:28 AM, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Why does it make it worse when it is someone younger than you that got to go into the mens room? I woudl have thought it is worse if its someone older than you since if you are older you should be expected to have better bladder control and be more cosniderate and hold it in better? Like a 5 year old boy who gets instant relief isnt as bad as say a 29 year old guy that gets to go right away while a 18 year old girl has to wait in line as I am sure the 29 year old guy has better pee holding ability than the girl but not the case with the younger boy."

I guess is just sort of jealousy that society gives children more leeway like that as though adults are just supposed to naturally be able to hold it forever and have to put the children first like that. I don't know I just found it rather annoying, maybe that's one of the reasons why I never really wanted kids myself!

"Do you think guys without the fetish when they see the long lne also go "glad to be a guy" or are indifferent about it? I have noticed some guys do make comments but never as direct as glad to be a guy but its always like "oh look at all the girls in line" or the girls got screwed with the lines"

I think that those without the fetish men and women alike probably don't give much thought to the bathroom line other than when they are encountering one. Guys probably say I'm lucky I don't have to wait in that line but probably never think deeply about it beyond that. Women will be annoyed by waiting in the line but as soon as they are done in the line they stop thinking about it and don't really question it or find it weird as it's just the way things are everywhere.

"Was the girl at the museum desperate though (the girl where the guy got to go)?"

She wasn't showing really obvious visible signs of desperation although she was clearly annoyed at having to wait and generally you wouldn't get in a line and wait in a line 50 women long unless you genuinely have to go bad enough.

"Do you think most girls would prefer to have the ability to stand to pee and avoid long lines because dont girls also find urinals disgusting but would you prefer to use urinals if you could or still prefer the privacy and cleainess of a stall"

I often say that women don't have penis envy they have urinal envy. It's not that women would want to stand up and use a urinal, it's just that we envy the convenience that it gives but I think that the majority of us would probably prefer to just be in a stall. But then again that's probably just because that's what we are used to.

Yeah thats why I am suprised that women (assuming you have a penis) would rather still not use a urinal and would rather still sit to pee on dirty toilet seats while for us guys we can never imagine having to always sit to pee 

For the girl at the museum, what did the guy do after going and did any girls in line want to use the guys room or complain or did you see gender power play where the guy in the group got to go while the girl had to wait in line

What do you think is the worst comment to hear in line from a guy to make desperation worse? Its crazy to also think about it because I was once at a college block party and the girls were all in line for the porta potties and guys saw the line and just went in the busehs in full view of the girls waiting in line and I saw some crossed legs in line! 

@Angusburger

"Yeah thats why I am suprised that women (assuming you have a penis) would rather still not use a urinal and would rather still sit to pee on dirty toilet seats while for us guys we can never imagine having to always sit to pee"

I think that once again it's a situation where people are just used to what they have always had. Guys are used to the convenience of being able to go quickly whereas women are more used to privacy. But again I think most people are happy with what they've got which can have its benefits and its downsides but with the possible exception of trans people most people don't really desire the genitals of the opposite sex no matter how much more convenient it may be. Women are just used to sitting and it's no big deal whereas guys are used to standing at a urinal shoulder to shoulder with other guys. There are plenty of women who wished they could go to the bathroom faster and plenty of guys who wishes they had more privacy but most people are just used to what they have always known.

I will admit though some toilets can be quite nasty and maybe in those cases you do feel that the guys are definitely had an advantage. Guys can basically just piss anywhere and super quickly whereas women basically need a private area that is hopefully clean so I think women are probably more fussy about toilets in general, which again is an ironic double whammy seeing as we need them more often but are often confronted with ones we don't want to use!

"For the girl at the museum, what did the guy do after going and did any girls in line want to use the guys room or complain or did you see gender power play where the guy in the group got to go while the girl had to wait in line"

After the guy made his comments he pretty much just said he was going to wait for his girlfriend or friend or whatever outside the door in the Egyptian wing of the museum where the bathroom was located.

Any power-play was probably more of my imagination than anything else. I mean when you see guys going in and out of the men's room while you are waiting quietly in line you do kind of feel like there is maybe some subtle power-play going on but I feel that the majority of the people in that line, who don't have a fetish and don't think about this at all, probably didn't see it that way.

Like I said in numerous threads a bathroom line can be an inconvenience but except when you are waiting in one you generally don't think about it, people on a message board like this perhaps excluded as people without the fetish probably never think about these things as people on this message board do.

But yeah generally speaking most people just sort of obediently go along with whatever the status quo happens to be, even me who talks about these things all the time. Yes it would be nice if the line would move a little bit faster but when you find yourself in line you really don't have any choice but to wait so what can you do really?

"What do you think is the worst comment to hear in line from a guy to make desperation worse? Its crazy to also think about it because I was once at a college block party and the girls were all in line for the porta potties and guys saw the line and just went in the busehs in full view of the girls waiting in line and I saw some crossed legs in line!"

I thought that comment if I get to go you get to wait was actually a pretty snarky kind of comment but probably meant in an offhand way. In general most people don't make much commentary on the line. But I think you can see guys going into their bathroom and looking at our line sometime sort of look it over like wow but they usually don't say anything about it and then they are out of their bathroom in a few minutes. You can sometimes see the women looking at the empty men's room and looking annoyed but otherwise not much is said really.

I actually went to that museum on two occasions and the other time I went I made the comment is this actually the line and was kind of shocked by it and another woman said likewise who was behind me in line and you could see that we were all basically shocked at the length of the line but that was about all the complaining we did and then we just obediently waited in line like little soldiers I guess.

And yes I am not surprised about what happened at the college block party as that's fairly typical behavior as I really do think the guys are mostly oblivious to this stuff. Again I'm not going to fault them for doing what comes naturally, in a situation like that if I were a guy I would probably do the same thing, some not going to condemn them for it, but sometimes when you see them peeing right in front of you while you are waiting in line like that it does kind of feel like they are sticking it to you! I mean it's like you could go do that someplace where you weren't right in front of a bunch of people standing there with their lines crossed ready to explode! In that case maybe there actually is some subtle power-play going on, male dominance rituals who knows LOL.

Again I probably overthink these things more than most people but I think that the average guy seeing a bunch of women waiting in line and just going to pee in the bushes probably doesn't think anything of it or read as much into it as I probably would.

But yeah I think that probably most women have experienced something like that. There was my male coworkers peed in the woods, my boy cousins peeing in the woods when we were younger, peeing on the fence outside, marking territory and all of that, it's just sort of normal behavior, but it is kind of weird yes when you can't do that as easily and you are seeing all this going on while you are holding it is very frustrating!

At least when you sort of do it more in a private out-of-the-way area it's not quite so sticking it to you so to speak but it still kind of annoying. Like I remember I mentioned in another thread recently about that one bus ride where we went where the bus stopped at the rest stop at the restrooms were closed so all of the men just sort of went off into a field across the street and peed and then came back. They didn't pee right in front of us but while we were standing there waiting and they were coming back we still know that they all got to go, but again as I've mentioned numerous times, nobody really said anything about it as strange as it sounds but I was certainly thinking that this was rather frustrating, I can say that much!

8 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

@Angusburger

"Yeah thats why I am suprised that women (assuming you have a penis) would rather still not use a urinal and would rather still sit to pee on dirty toilet seats while for us guys we can never imagine having to always sit to pee"

I think that once again it's a situation where people are just used to what they have always had. Guys are used to the convenience of being able to go quickly whereas women are more used to privacy. But again I think most people are happy with what they've got which can have its benefits and its downsides but with the possible exception of trans people most people don't really desire the genitals of the opposite sex no matter how much more convenient it may be. Women are just used to sitting and it's no big deal whereas guys are used to standing at a urinal shoulder to shoulder with other guys. There are plenty of women who wished they could go to the bathroom faster and plenty of guys who wishes they had more privacy but most people are just used to what they have always known.

I will admit though some toilets can be quite nasty and maybe in those cases you do feel that the guys are definitely had an advantage. Guys can basically just piss anywhere and super quickly whereas women basically need a private area that is hopefully clean so I think women are probably more fussy about toilets in general, which again is an ironic double whammy seeing as we need them more often but are often confronted with ones we don't want to use!

"For the girl at the museum, what did the guy do after going and did any girls in line want to use the guys room or complain or did you see gender power play where the guy in the group got to go while the girl had to wait in line"

After the guy made his comments he pretty much just said he was going to wait for his girlfriend or friend or whatever outside the door in the Egyptian wing of the museum where the bathroom was located.

Any power-play was probably more of my imagination than anything else. I mean when you see guys going in and out of the men's room while you are waiting quietly in line you do kind of feel like there is maybe some subtle power-play going on but I feel that the majority of the people in that line, who don't have a fetish and don't think about this at all, probably didn't see it that way.

Like I said in numerous threads a bathroom line can be an inconvenience but except when you are waiting in one you generally don't think about it, people on a message board like this perhaps excluded as people without the fetish probably never think about these things as people on this message board do.

But yeah generally speaking most people just sort of obediently go along with whatever the status quo happens to be, even me who talks about these things all the time. Yes it would be nice if the line would move a little bit faster but when you find yourself in line you really don't have any choice but to wait so what can you do really?

"What do you think is the worst comment to hear in line from a guy to make desperation worse? Its crazy to also think about it because I was once at a college block party and the girls were all in line for the porta potties and guys saw the line and just went in the busehs in full view of the girls waiting in line and I saw some crossed legs in line!"

I thought that comment if I get to go you get to wait was actually a pretty snarky kind of comment but probably meant in an offhand way. In general most people don't make much commentary on the line. But I think you can see guys going into their bathroom and looking at our line sometime sort of look it over like wow but they usually don't say anything about it and then they are out of their bathroom in a few minutes. You can sometimes see the women looking at the empty men's room and looking annoyed but otherwise not much is said really.

I actually went to that museum on two occasions and the other time I went I made the comment is this actually the line and was kind of shocked by it and another woman said likewise who was behind me in line and you could see that we were all basically shocked at the length of the line but that was about all the complaining we did and then we just obediently waited in line like little soldiers I guess.

And yes I am not surprised about what happened at the college block party as that's fairly typical behavior as I really do think the guys are mostly oblivious to this stuff. Again I'm not going to fault them for doing what comes naturally, in a situation like that if I were a guy I would probably do the same thing, some not going to condemn them for it, but sometimes when you see them peeing right in front of you while you are waiting in line like that it does kind of feel like they are sticking it to you! I mean it's like you could go do that someplace where you weren't right in front of a bunch of people standing there with their lines crossed ready to explode! In that case maybe there actually is some subtle power-play going on, male dominance rituals who knows LOL.

Again I probably overthink these things more than most people but I think that the average guy seeing a bunch of women waiting in line and just going to pee in the bushes probably doesn't think anything of it or read as much into it as I probably would.

But yeah I think that probably most women have experienced something like that. There was my male coworkers peed in the woods, my boy cousins peeing in the woods when we were younger, peeing on the fence outside, marking territory and all of that, it's just sort of normal behavior, but it is kind of weird yes when you can't do that as easily and you are seeing all this going on while you are holding it is very frustrating!

At least when you sort of do it more in a private out-of-the-way area it's not quite so sticking it to you so to speak but it still kind of annoying. Like I remember I mentioned in another thread recently about that one bus ride where we went where the bus stopped at the rest stop at the restrooms were closed so all of the men just sort of went off into a field across the street and peed and then came back. They didn't pee right in front of us but while we were standing there waiting and they were coming back we still know that they all got to go, but again as I've mentioned numerous times, nobody really said anything about it as strange as it sounds but I was certainly thinking that this was rather frustrating, I can say that much!

How would you intpret a guy saying "Look at the lines for the girls" or "The girls got F*** with the lines" as those are the most common ones I have heard from guys. 

Antoher one was a situtation where there was a long line for the womens room and none for the guys and the guy asked "Are you sure you dont want to go right now" and the girl said "are you kidding me look at the lines I can wait. I can hold it" and then they left. I know there are no other bathrooms nearby so I wondered how that played out....I d wonder if the girl would have gone if she wasnt the only girl with a group of guys or if the guys would have tolerated her waiting to pee 

@Angusburger

"How would you intpret a guy saying "Look at the lines for the girls" or "The girls got F*** with the lines" as those are the most common ones I have heard from guys."

Interpret what about it?

"Antoher one was a situtation where there was a long line for the womens room and none for the guys and the guy asked "Are you sure you dont want to go right now" and the girl said "are you kidding me look at the lines I can wait. I can hold it" and then they left. I know there are no other bathrooms nearby so I wondered how that played out....I d wonder if the girl would have gone if she wasnt the only girl with a group of guys or if the guys would have tolerated her waiting to pee"

This order goes with my other thread about the observations of a ladies room line where just because the woman doesn't get in line doesn't mean that she doesn't have to go. I think a lot of them see it and they either think that it's just going to be too can time-consuming or that some people just don't want to wait and are willing to take their chances elsewhere. Personally I would pee if I didn't know if there was going to be a bathroom nearby but again peer pressure is a powerful force and if the line is a half hour and you are with a group of people who doesn't want to wait around a half hour and you are the only one holding everybody up sometimes you just end up gritting your teeth and hoping for the best unless it was basically a super emergency or something like that.