Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The dog leads the way

My first post in the live action section. 

I'm dog sitting and heading out for a game I tried last week. The dog decides the route. I have no idea how long we'll be out. I'm also not allowed to rush if the dogs wants to stop and sniff around.

I'm wearing dark blue jeans with grey leggings underneath, well hydrated and already feel the need to pee. Let's see how it goes. 

It was so tempting to just let it flow but it's been over a year since I measured my capacity (because wetting my pants is much more fun) and I was curious about if my weakened pelvic floor has lowered it. I don't think so, almost 1100 ml is not too bad. 

This is so not me to post a picture like this, but enjoy, you holding nerds. 

20221206_121054.jpg

27 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

That’s a sexy endeavour, puting yourself at risk of an uncontrollable accident. Did you wear any protection at all?

No, the only protection I was wearing this time was a sweater that I could have wrapped around my waist if needed. 

13 minutes ago, Seifer69 said:

Am guessing it was even more since you leaked a few times

Impressive capacity!!

I don't know, should really the pee that's already in your pants count? You apparently couldn't hold it all. 

But thanks! 🙂

Edited by Tellnoone (see edit history)
15 minutes ago, KarenWets said:

Wow! Impressed! ☺️

I don’t think I could ever come close to that amount.

I haven’t measured but I think when I’m at 500 I’m getting pretty full and maybe 700 until it would just flood out.

Thanks! 700 isn't bad either.  

For someone who may cough-leak with 50 ml in the bladder it's nice to see the desperation capacity is still above average. I just don't know what excuse I will have, to keep wearing pull-ups when I've stopped coughing...🤔

3 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

The dog had mercy with me and got me home.  Now this was just an hours walk, if she had chosen the 2 hour walk she did last week, it would have been disaster. So I was lucky this time.

I leaked again just outside my home and almost lost it in the hallway, had a big struggle taking my shoes off. 

I inspected the jeans and amazingly enough I had saved them.

I didn't save my leggings though... 20221206_120207.thumb.jpg.c2ada0c99ed7c5978343499f1f285160.jpg

Nice pics 🙂I suppose you got lucky today haha. 

Holding over 1L is damn impressive, wouldn't have minded seeing what that would've looked like if things turned out differently :3

Also: aren't you a bit scared to completely burst in front of or close to home?

Edited by Maestro (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Tellnoone said:

It was so tempting to just let it flow but it's been over a year since I measured my capacity (because wetting my pants is much more fun) and I was curious about if my weakened pelvic floor has lowered it. I don't think so, almost 1100 ml is not too bad. 

This is so not me to post a picture like this, but enjoy, you holding nerds. 

20221206_121054.jpg

Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! Love how clear it is! This is a LOT of pee in one go! To think your bladder was holding onto all of this and MORE!

Ps, I think YOU are a holding nerd too! Lol 😂 ❤️😊

Great game you played! Sorry I missed it! 😢 

19 hours ago, Maestro said:

Nice pics 🙂I suppose you got lucky today haha. 

Holding over 1L is damn impressive, wouldn't have minded seeing what that would've looked like if things turned out differently :3

Also: aren't you a bit scared to completely burst in front of or close to home?

Thanks. 🙂A little fear is part of the fun, I guess, but I wouldn´t say I´m scared of completely bursting, since it has never happened to me. When I lose control, I just leak, leak, and spurt. It´s like my bladder only gets rid of the overflow, and i´m back in control between those spurts, with at least 80% of my full bladder still contained. But of course , if I keep holding on, the spurts are getting big enough to create wet patches down my legs eventually, and that´s when I usually lose motivation to hold, give up and let the flood lose (somewhere away from other people)  because the damage is already done and I don´t want to push myself further. 

17 hours ago, Foxlover said:

Idk why but I love the combo of overcast sky, ice and threadbare trees; I can't explain it but it's one of my favorite nature things 

I´m glad someone on this site also enjoys my innocent nature pictures. 😄

To me, nature is an important part of my fetish practice, and adds a lot to the pleasure. 

5 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! Love how clear it is! This is a LOT of pee in one go! To think your bladder was holding onto all of this and MORE!

Ps, I think YOU are a holding nerd too! Lol 😂 ❤️😊

Great game you played! Sorry I missed it! 😢 

Haha, alright then, maybe I am, but only occasionaly. I have no interest in "training" my bladder to hold more, I just love the feeling of holding til I lose control sometimes, but not too often for health reasons. 

On 12/6/2022 at 12:39 PM, Tellnoone said:

For someone who may cough-leak with 50 ml in the bladder it's nice to see the desperation capacity is still above average. I just don't know what excuse I will have, to keep wearing pull-ups when I've stopped coughing...🤔

They’re just more convenient and practical than regular underwear as they offer emergency (or not so emergency 😉 ) toilet facilities as a bonus. Is that enough of an excuse? Also the cold weather, if you’re somewhere where it’s winter right now!

Anyway, nice game… personally I hate dogs with a passion so good to see they have a useful purpose 😉