Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Who likes to hold it until midnight on New Year's Eve?

I'm more a of a deliberate wetter than a holder, but do recall wetting myself multiple times on New Year's day, with the thought of ringing in the new year right!

One year in my 20's I remember being single, alone & drunk on New Years eve. I was a wet mess all night- thinking about ways to improve my life. Thinking that my wetting fetish was a problem, I stopped as a New Year's resolution. Right out of the gate, I did make many positive changes in my life, and made it many months of not wetting at all. The thoughts of doing it slowly faded away, but obviously never went away (why I'm here). I remember the end of this dry period vividly. Months later,  I was again alone, drunk and unable to snap out of bad mood. It was a warm Florida night, and I was sitting outside. Out of no-where, I got the sudden urge to pee. I looked down and realized I was wearing one of my favorite pair of shorts to pee in.  It took very little effort for me to start peeing until I was completely drenched; it just felt amazing, and suddenly my bad mood was snapped. This wasn't the first time I tried to remain dry for extended periods (and probably not the last). Each time, the desire the feeling, and ease of doing it haunts me! I didn't choose the wetting life, it chose me.