Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Hard Holding Activities ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

What do you EXPECT the 3 HARDEST activities/positions/workouts would be for a girl to do while holding. Wearing normal clothes (jeans t-shirt, underwear) and will do a rapid desperation tonight and try them out and see if you were right or wrong. Will update! Thanks! Make some hard ones! 

I'll wait till I get to a 7-8/10 then start doing them all. Right now I'm at 1/10

Edited by Kiwi_Rebecca_C (see edit history)

My worst enemy while holding is standing still. 

I have developed a little game to play when I'm desperate (should be a good 9 / 10 or more).

- Throw two dices and add them together, these are the minutes you will have to stand still. 

- Now you will stand up straight and with your legs a bit more then shoulder-wide apart. 

- Remember, stand completely still! No squirming, no holding, no shaking, no hand movements, absolutely still. 

- Take one final look at the clock, then close your eyes.

- You are only allowed to open your eyes when the time is up. 

Now here is the catch: You may not use a timer, you have to estimate how much time has passed.

If you open your eyes to early, you will have to start all over. 😈

If you wait to long, you suffered needlessly 😝

If you want to make it a bit harder, listen to some water / rain sounds while waiting. 

6 minutes ago, milofaul said:

I have developed a little game to play when I'm desperate (should be a good 9 / 10 or more).

- Throw two dices and add them together, these are the minutes you will have to stand still. 

- Now you will stand up straight and with your legs a bit more then shoulder-wide apart. 

- Remember, stand completely still! No squirming, no holding, no shaking, no hand movements, absolutely still. 

Now here is the catch: You may not use a timer, you have to estimate how much time has passed.

If you want to make it a bit harder, listen to some water / rain sounds while waiting. 

This sounds like a good challenge!

Im going to write up a summary once I'm done. I laid on my stomach and did cobra pose (It got my bladder a little sore but not more desperate), spread my legs under hot water (that was harder haha, was quite squirmy).  I did  a grand total of 12 pushups (a little weak over here, i didnt have to go more but after from exhaustion it made e much more desperate actally, peaking at a 10/10 for small moments). Laid on my stomach for 5 mins (that wasnt bad) and now I'm at a 7/10 about to roll some dice

Done! I kid you not I checked the first time after 8 minutes which was so frustrating. Spread legs is hard at the start, I was shivering and totally about to lose it but once I stand still for a while the desperation slowly fades away. Squatting was somewhat difficult as well, but sitting down on the toilet was actually the hardest! I had to touch myself a few times and cross my legs but nothing came out. I also had my pants down for that one so I think that made it worse. In the end I still havent gone! I would still say 7/10 baseline desperation since I'm starting to get use to it, although also starting to get a bit bulgy. Any final requests to try and break me? 🙃

@Kiwi_Rebecca_C

"I don't think I can do 100 push ups"

I think relatively few people can, doing 100 push-ups as like something an angry drill sergeant forces Marines to do if they are disobedient. I think that the average person probably can't even do even a small percentage of that. I mean if you consider this proper way to do push-ups I'm not even sure if I can do one the correct way, let alone with a full bladder!

On 12/4/2022 at 7:38 PM, milofaul said:

Wow! This sounds brutal… I LOVE IT! 😈 😊 ❤️ 🚽