Sign In

female Drunk walk home (with pics)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I'm home... I barely made it into the living room before losing it completely...  There was surprisingly much left inside me. I really couldn't have held on for longer if I wanted 🙈 My

I'm on my way home from a party, I've already leaked quite a bit... Not sure I'm gonna make it home with a stick full bladder... Let's see in which state I end up home First pic 0:14

I shouldn't  have said I didn't leak...

Posted Images

@GBlack, you bring back memories. I used to leave parties and walk 15 blocks in NYC at 2:30 or 3 AM. I don’t ever remember getting home dry. The one thing where we differ is that I always thought I peed in my pants a soon as my underpants were warm. I never sought out a place to hide because I always feared being charged with indecent exposure, and it was a lot more fun to hold until I couldn’t hold.

Wonderful set of photos! Thanks.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
3 minutes ago, scinosensation said:

@GBlack, you bring back memories. I used to leave parties and walk 15 blocks in NYC at 2:30 or 3 AM. I don’t ever remember getting home dry. The one thing where we differ is that I always thought I peed in my pants a soon as my underpants were warm. I never sought it a place to hide because I always feared being charged with indecent exposure, an it was a lot more fun to hold until I couldn’t hold.

Wonderful set of photos! Thanks.

I'd imagine a lot less noticing walking around with wer pants in NYC, compared to here... I basically know every second house I passed in those 60 minutes walking home and practically every new bird gets announced in the neighborhood. I'd think there would be a lot more anonymity in a big city... 

But maybe in another life, we might have shared those drunk walks, who knows...

Glad you enjoyed the pics ^^

1 hour ago, GBlack said:

I'd imagine a lot less noticing walking around with wer pants in NYC, compared to here... I basically know every second house I passed in those 60 minutes walking home and practically every new bird gets announced in the neighborhood. I'd think there would be a lot more anonymity in a big city... 

But maybe in another life, we might have shared those drunk walks, who knows...

Glad you enjoyed the pics ^^

There were times I walked around my part of NYC with wet pants or even have “accidents” on the subway and nobody ever seemed to pa any attention except whatever small children were around, at late hours. I did get glares from some mothers of these kids so I said something loud enough to be heard about being sick.

There is indeed a very big difference between the anonymity of big cities such as NYC, andd the San Francisco Bay Area for that matter, and the suburban/small town area.

@GBlackyou have planted another in a another life fantasy!

What a great experience! I admire that you're so brave to do this in your small community, when you may be spotted by your neighbour. 

How did it feel to be constantly on the border and leak from time to time? How you were able to stop only after a bigger or smaller leak and avoid complete accident?

9 minutes ago, tanin said:

What a great experience! I admire that you're so brave to do this in your small community, when you may be spotted by your neighbour. 

How did it feel to be constantly on the border and leak from time to time? How you were able to stop only after a bigger or smaller leak and avoid complete accident?

I think being drunk did a fair amount for that 😂 I didn't really think about being seen at that moment. 

Only with a lot of will power and moving around. Walking really helped!

1 hour ago, scinosensation said:

There were times I walked around my part of NYC with wet pants or even have “accidents” on the subway and nobody ever seemed to pa any attention except whatever small children were around, at late hours. I did get glares from some mothers of these kids so I said something loud enough to be heard about being sick.

There is indeed a very big difference between the anonymity of big cities such as NYC, andd the San Francisco Bay Area for that matter, and the suburban/small town area.

@GBlackyou have planted another in a another life fantasy!

You're welcome 😂

Wetting in a public setting like this sounds really daring! I can't even imagine sitting on a train or bus in wet clothes😅 I think news of that would be faster home than myself 😂

19 hours ago, GBlack said:

Well, I'm home... I barely made it into the living room before losing it completely... 

There was surprisingly much left inside me. I really couldn't have held on for longer if I wanted 🙈

My pants are soaked...

20221204_012738.thumb.jpg.91a545f88507f609180ed90b7221c471.jpg20221204_012741.thumb.jpg.791192c2ba7f1584929aa71bce68e577.jpg

20221204_012738.jpg

Oh wow sooo hot. What a sexy puddle. Really makes me wanna go bar hopping again as well 😊

28 minutes ago, tanin said:

Oh yeah, being drunk may really help with such decisions. Was this your first walking home wetting ot you have some earlier experiences?

Actually, it was. My friends barely let me walk home alone, "cuz a girl shouldn't be walking home alone in the dark" because something is definitely likely to happen to me on well-lit suburb streets

And if I end up walking, I'm usually sober enough to go pee before walking 😂

Edited by GBlack (see edit history)

Did the leaks all came from alone because it was too much or did you release on purpose every now and then because the pain was so big? 

I assume the final burst where you completely soaked your jeans was on purpose, or? Because it looks like you were already at home and I think you could have walked to the toilet instead of standing there and filming. 

On 12/3/2022 at 7:36 PM, GBlack said:

POV: You're walking behind me...

(Wow that angle makes my ass look flat... 😂😂)20221204_012307.thumb.jpg.72ad0002dc6ef00e5da996f617bcd804.jpg

Your ass looks beautiful! Lol

On 12/3/2022 at 8:10 PM, GBlack said:

Well, I'm home... I barely made it into the living room before losing it completely... 

There was surprisingly much left inside me. I really couldn't have held on for longer if I wanted 🙈

My pants are soaked...

x2
x1.5
x1
x0.5

00:32 / 00:32
  • Play
  • Mute
  • Exit Fullscreen
  • Fluid Player 3.2.1

20221204_012738.thumb.jpg.91a545f88507f609180ed90b7221c471.jpg20221204_012741.thumb.jpg.791192c2ba7f1584929aa71bce68e577.jpg

20221204_012738.jpg

You poor girl! Nice wet jeans though! How did it feel flooding out? ❤️

9 hours ago, UrineLover1 said:

Your ass looks beautiful! Lol

You poor girl! Nice wet jeans though! How did it feel flooding out? ❤️

It was pretty amazing! I loved the feeling of pee running down my legs and the warm feeling after walking in the cold for quite some time. Also, the relief was just delicious!

7 hours ago, jpee said:

Amazing video, but the commentary as you are walking make this post even more awesome.  I hope you enjoyed yourself. 

I really did! And I'm glad you did too with the post, apparently^^