Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Drunk walk home (with pics)

• The title was changed to Drunk walk home (with pics)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I'm home... I barely made it into the living room before losing it completely...  There was surprisingly much left inside me. I really couldn't have held on for longer if I wanted 🙈 My

I'm on my way home from a party, I've already leaked quite a bit... Not sure I'm gonna make it home with a stick full bladder... Let's see in which state I end up home First pic 0:14

I shouldn't  have said I didn't leak...

Posted Images

I love pix series that start with dry pants knowing you have to pee badly, then you leak wetting you crotch , with a sexy pix.  The you followed with  a much bigger leak. Next your narrative tells us you still have to pee badly. What are you doing to hold it ?

Thank you for posting . Looking forward to how this ends.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

Yeah... I can't even walk in a straight line because I'm potty-dancing...

1 minute ago, wettingman said:

I love pix series that start with dry pants knowing you have to pee badly, followed by a much bigger leak. Next your narrative tells us you still have to pee badly. What are you doing to hold it ?

Well... I'm grabbing my crotch, even though I know it won't do much. I'm hopping from foot to foot, while walking, which results in me barely going forward...

I wonder how long it will take me to get home at this pace... I'm constantly stopping to prevent more leaks...

26 minutes ago, Nirwetsherself said:

I would walk with you and pee my pants a little bit every time you do to make you feel better💚🥺

Aww thanks 🥲 Hopefully you won't be too embarrassed because of me...