Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Help me pee my pants (while I try not to)

As the title suggests... I'll be accepting suggestions (ie how much to drink, exercises or positions to make it harder to hold, challenges) to encourage me to pee my pants. I just did laundry, so I will be trying to hold and not pee myself, even though I do love to wet. Feel free to go as hard or easy as you want 🙂 

I'm gonna start by making some green tea, any suggestions as to how  much?

I could also fill my 1 litre water bottle and take suggestions on how much to drink

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

318339152_5609750495798886_4345484044555784292_n.mp4     haha its all of your faults, including mine! worth it though 🙂

As the title suggests... I'll be accepting suggestions (ie how much to drink, exercises or positions to make it harder to hold, challenges) to encourage me to pee my pants. I just did laundry, so I wi

You really like doing these  Good luck!!

Okay, I'm restarting now. My bladder's already at at least a 5/10, I haven't been holding on purpose, just busy all over the house and hadn't used the toilet in a few hours. I just had 2 glasses of water, gonna wait for it to hit me and see how desperate I feel.

Although multiple people here have said 3 glasses, and the idea was to let you guys help me pee my pants. so... 3rd glass it is